Ciao Bella Cakes Reviews

128 | Hatboro, PA

128 Reviews for Ciao Bella Cakes

Val Sodi · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic Cake and service!

The cake was delicious and beautiful! Meetings were stress free and enjoyable and I was so pleased with the end result after providing pictures of styles I liked! I would recommend this bakery and baker to anyone- she did a wonderful job and we were very pleased with the final result!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Ciao Bella Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Valerie, I really appreciate it.
    I am so glad to hear you were pleased with your cake.
    Have a great Holiday Season!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

absolutely delicious and gorgeous cake!

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! It was stunning and went so well with our theme- cream and golds with an elegant look. They had such a variety of flavors to choose from- it was hard for my husband and I to pick! We chose vanilla buttercream with a peanut butter mousse. It was INCREDIBLE!! All our guests could not stop raving about the cake. We cannot wait to eat it on our one year anniversary!!

Allie · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful!

We were very happy that our venue partnered with Ciao Bella for our cake. The tasting was fun. We were surprised that our favorite flavor was the orange cream - so much so that we made that our top tier to take home for our anniversary cake. Tangy orange flavor but not artificial tasting and Not too sweet, just the right amount of frosting. We asked for a.simple design of white frosting with a ribbon around the bottom tiers and fresh flowers provided by our florist, so I can't attest to the decorating skill. But we were very happy with our experience here overall.

• REGINA

REGINA · Married on 03/17/2018

Ciao Bella did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. I brought in a picture of what I wanted and it was different than your typical wedding cake and they nailed it. It was beautiful and delicious.

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

We decided to have a cupcake tower. I told Jennifer what my vision was and she completely brought it to life. Not only was the presentation beautiful but the cupcakes were delicious! She also boxed us up a separate anniversary cake. I highly recommend if you are looking for a cake for any occasion!

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2017

All of the different flavors that we tried here were seriously delicious and we were over the moon with our final product! We can't wait to eat the top layer at our first anniversary! They made the cake portion of the wedding super easy. Highly recommended!

Mark · Married on 09/29/2017

Our cake was beautiful and everything we had asked for. The interaction with the artist was pleasant, insightful, and certainly enjoyable as the cake was a true piece of art. We cant recommend this vendor enough!

Amy · Married on 09/09/2017

We surprised my daughter and son-in-law with a Star Trek Groom's cake. I couldn't believe how nice the cake came out, complete with lights! Just a wonderful experience. They also did my daughter's wedding cake and again it was beautiful. I highly recommend Jennifer and Ciao Bella Cakes! I wish I could attach a picture.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Ciao Bella did an amazing job on our wedding cakes, but they especially rocked the groomsmen cake. They did a custom Star Trek replica cake that had lights. It was a big hit!

• Irina

Irina · Married on 09/03/2017

After booking Ciao Bella for our wedding, we also used their services for my husband's birthday cake and my bridal shower. At those events and even more so, at our wedding this passed Sunday, the cake exceeded our expectations on both taste and delivery. Everyone was raving over the lightness of the cake and the flavors. Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with. I plan on continuing my business with this bakery for future events as well. Love them! I highly recommend this bakery!

Scott · Married on 07/22/2017

We worked with Jennifer to make the cake for our wedding. She did a tasting for us to decide on flavors and we were blown away by how good everything was. Not only were the flavor amazing but the cakes and the fillings were so light ..... nothing like what'd you expect from a catered cake. We went with two flavors vanilla cake with Tahitian cream and chocolate cake with salted caramel mousse. Every guest raved about the cake and many thought it was so good, they had to try both flavors! Jennifer even worked with our florist because the florist did the final decorations on the cake. She was absolutely a pleasure to deal with.

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2017

Our cake was gorgeous - we did a semi-naked 4-tiered cake with buttercream frosting and two flavors: vanilla + fresh strawberries and salted caramel. Both flavors were delicious and we got a lot of compliments from our guest on how beautiful and tasty our cake was.

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2017

I showed her a picture and she delivered exactly what i had in mind. It was delicious as well as stunningly beautiful. I had received so many compliments.

Karin · Married on 01/07/2017

From our first meeting to the Cake Delivery at the Wedding to our guests enjoying the cake, Ciao Bella Cakes was top notch. The additional flowers we asked for were perfect! The cake was delicious....and delivering in the snowy and icy conditions!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Great value and cake options are Delicious!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She made choosing our wedding cake simple and enjoyable... as well as delicious! Our cake turned out perfect and we had so many people rave about the cannoli filling! Thank you Ciao Bella for completing our Wedding Day with our amazing wedding cake! We can't wait to come back for other occasions! -- Lauren & Patrick

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Our cake was included with our package from the Lambertville Station Inn. We only spent about 40 dollars to upgrade our cake to a fresh strawberry and cream flavor and lemon cream flavor (1/2 of each). We did a cake tasting and all of the cakes were great! They weren't dried out and they didn't have weird icing like a lot of wedding cakes do. We liked it so much that we dug into our frozen "anniversary cake" when we got back from our honeymoon!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Very flexible, professional, and we were happy with the beautiful cake! We showed a picture of a cake we saw online and they were able to replicate it. Thanks!

Gabriella · Married on 07/07/2016

We had our wedding at Lambertville Station Inn and we loved everything about Ciao Bella Cakes. The cake was absolutely delicious. They were very accommodating for our flavor and design.

lita · Married on 05/14/2016

Jennifer is so talented and easy to work with! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. It looked so gorgeous and tasted delicious too! We are already looking forward to eating the top tier on our anniversary :) Thank you Ciao Bella, for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Ciao Bella Cakes's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words with us and others. We look forward to working with you on future celebrations! Ciao Bella Cakes www.CiaoBellaCakes.com

Amelia · Married on 04/30/2016

Loved working with Ciao Bella Cakes! The tasting with Denise was so helpful! I felt no pressure when going back and forth with cake designs and flavors. My Wedding cake was better than I even imagined! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Amelia,
    Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, it was a pleasure. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. Wishing you all the best! Ciao Bella Cakes www.CiaoBellaCakes.com

Dana · Married on 10/24/2015

Our cake was almost too beautiful to eat (although I’m glad we did. It was delicious!) Our wedding had an autumn theme, and the Ciao Bella team incorporated fall foliage as well as our initials carved into the “bark” made of icing. All of our guests were taking pictures! We sprung for spice cake with cream cheese frosting and it was the best decision.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Ciao Bella Cakes's reply:

Fall is such an amazing time of year and your wedding had to have been a highlight for all involved. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We wish you all the best! Cao Bella Cakes www.CiaoBellaCakes.com

Greg · Married on 10/12/2015

We used Ciao Bella as part of our venue package. It was easy to schedule a tasting and to see design upgrades in person. Great service and wide variety of cake designs to select as standard, or in our case an upgrade. The standard cake is amazing in design and taste but we wanted extra detail for our Fall wedding theme. Final cake presentation of 5 tier cake with separate layers (vanilla v. chocolate) to accommodate different guests was perfect in taste and design. We certainly would use them for another party cake design in the future.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Ciao Bella Cakes's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able to work with you on your wedding and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future on all your special events.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.
    We wish you a happily ever after. Ciao Bella Cakes www.CIaoBellaCakes.com

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding venue provides the cake in our package and they have a contract with Jennifer and Ciao Bella. We can see why! From the professional cake tasting (we can't pick them all?!) to providing us with what we wanted (a cake and cupcakes)....they were delicious! Light, moist and NOTHING like the dense, boxed cake taste of most wedding cakes. Phenomenal! What a pleasure to deal with Ciao Bella and Jennifer! We would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Ciao Bella Cakes's reply:

Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We wish you a "happily ever after"! Sincerely, Ciao Bella Cakes www.CIaoBellaCakes.com