Ciao Bella Beauty Reviews

Ciao Bella Beauty 6
Ciao Bella Beauty 7

Tani · Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable & Amazing experience

Caitlin was great! I couldn’t have asked
    for a better stylist! I only did a hair trial she helped with my hair extensions then and day of. She is bubbly and was so fun to be around when getting ready. She did my hair and make up exactly how I wanted it to be. Her prices were the best I could find around the Santa Barbara area.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful team

Caitlin and her team made us feel beautiful and comfortable. They were a blast to spend the morning of my wedding with and we all looked absolutely perfect (we had both hair and makeup done). I would highly recommend Ciao Bella to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Ciao Bella Beauty 8
    Ciao Bella Beauty 9
    Ciao Bella Beauty 10
    Ciao Bella Beauty 11
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 06/23/2019

Makeup and Hair Genius/Entertainment Singer

Caitlin not only did an amazing job on my hair and makeup but she really helped me relax on my big day. She made getting ready fun and helped distract me when it got hectic in the bridal suite. It was like hanging out with a girlfriend before a night out on the town, singing, laughing and telling fun stories! The bridal party were all set on natural makeup. She listened to what myself and bridal party were looking for and was able to create those looks perfectly!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Ciao Bella Beauty 12
    Ciao Bella Beauty 13

danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

I had my makeup done by Caitlin for my engagement shoot, and she was amazing! She listened to what i wanted and was amazingly funny and sweet, my makeup looked fantastic and even in 105 degree weather my makeup stayed perfect ALL DAY!!!

• shauna

shauna · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Beauty Team Ever!!!

Don’t look any further than Ciao Bella. Bella, Michelle, and Alda were absolutely amazing, and myself and my bridal party were so happy it’s our hair and makeup. They met us at the bridal suite at the Islamorada fish company and delivered the best service. We loved them and they are such amazing women who are great at listening and figuring out what you want. We couldn’t have been happier

Sent on 05/10/2019

Marie · Married on 10/26/2018

Words cannot explain how beautiful Caitlin made me feel for my bridal shower in August! She made me feel so comfortable and we were laughing the whole time. I would highly recommend Cia Bella Beauty for your event or wedding!

Kelly Woertler · Married on 09/22/2018

Ciao Bella Beauty Co is AMAZING!

Caitlin and her team were incredible! I have truly never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day, and that was all because of Caitlin! I had 12 girls that needed glam and the team made sure everyone was stunning and finished on time! I cannot say enough amazing things about Ciao Bella Beauty Co! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2018

Caitlin is the absolute best! I don’t have enough good things to say about her. She is so personable and is absolutely all about making you feel comfortable, beautiful, and for your vision to come to life. Caitlin was so patient and willing to answer any of my questions at any time and after my first trial, I had a change of heart on how wanted my hair and she made sure to find the time to do another trial so I was confident on my big day! Then on the wedding day, her and her assistant helped us all to have so much fun and listened to exactly what we wanted. My hair and now makeup turned out better than I had envisioned! I would 100% recommend Ciao Bella to all of my friends and family!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

Where do I even begin?! I couldn't be happier that I had Caitlin do my makeup for our wedding! She's just one of those people that everyone loves to be around. We all know that weddings can be stressful the day of, but she keeps you smiling, and truly made me relaxed the morning of our wedding. All the other girls that got their hair and makeup LOVED her too and we still talk about how great she was. She is truly passionate about what she does and made sure that my hair and makeup turned out the way I wanted it! Thank you soooo much, Caitlin.
    Love,
    Kaitlin

Sent on 09/21/2018

Missy · Married on 07/01/2018

I found Caitlin on the weddingwire and knot websites. I contacted her for her prices and she was quick to get back to me with a detailed description of her prices and what to expect. I decided to go with her because other reviews said she can get a large wedding party done with time to spare. When I met her for the bridal trial she came to my house and had everything ready to go. She was so down to earth and easy to talk to. It’s as if I knew her my whole life, as we had a lot in common. That made me feel so comfortable that I could not only depend on her makeup artistry but she was easy/fun to talk to. On the day of the wedding she had herself and another makeup artist. I had 9 bridesmaid, myself and my two parents (mom and step mom). She and the other makeup artist got everyone done on time and everyone looked amazing! I loved every aspect of my wedding makeup and would definitely use her again if I ever need my makeup done!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Caitlin's team - Junie and Vicki - did an outstanding job! We had 5 women who all needed hair and makeup and every single one of us was so pleased with our look. We all got so many compliments, our photos looked outstanding and we felt totally beautiful.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Amber · Married on 06/03/2018

Caitlin was great to work with! I’m a bit afraid of getting my makeup done since I don’t usually wear much of it. She was somehow able to transform me into a bride without making me feel like my makeup was “caked” on. I received so many compliments and the best part was that it looked great in pictures too. She has a great personality and is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Caitlin is AWESOME! She and her assistant, Kathleen, did a great job on hair and makeup for my wedding day. I can honestly say all my bridesmaids were very happy with the way they looked, which I've never seen in another wedding :). She really listened to my preferences during the trial and re-created the look perfectly on the big day. She also managed to stay slightly ahead of schedule. Caitlin was also fun to be around--she has a great personality and is a relaxing presence. You won't regret choosing Caitlin and Ciao Bella Beauty Co.!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

I would recommend Caitlin to anyone. She worked with me to find the best hair style to compliment my dress along with perfect execution of my makeup and that was only for the trial. I can’t wait to see how it turns out on my wedding day in April 2018.

Sent on 01/24/2018

KatieScarlett · Married on 04/13/2018

Amazing girls!!! They truly make you look beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Cris · Married on 04/06/2018

Caitlin’s team was very friendly and creative. They were organized quick and met all our expectations. I recommend Caitlin and her team. I felt for the services she offered, her pricing was very competitive.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Julia · Married on 02/23/2018

So professional and clean and my friends and i felt so beautiful. I loved That Caitlin showed us tricks on how we can TRY to replicate the beautiful makeup she did on us. Defiantly recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Laurie · Married on 01/20/2018

Caitlin was amazing! Loved everything about her and her team. Very professional, very skilled, very energetic! I would go to her in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Katelyn · Married on 01/13/2018

Caitlin is by far the best for the big day! She really take her time and listens to what you want and does it!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Shaye · Married on 01/11/2018

Caitlin was amazing. She really listened to everything I said and made sure I thought it was perfect before we finished. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/16/2017

10 out of 10 all the way around! Her and her team really know what their doing. She is kindly blunt and let's you know what style will fit you and your body type the best. Her work was fabulous and I have never felt more beautiful and more me. Definitely will use her and her team again! Great price for an amazing turnout!

Sent on 01/30/2018

courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Such amazing work! Great attention to detail! Would highly recommend to anyone needing hair and makeup for a wedding or special event!

Alison · Married on 11/04/2017

I could not think of a more professional, qualified, and talented woman! Caitlin is amazing and has made my world even more beautiful with her hair and makeup skills!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

What a great personality. Caitlin will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable on your big day. The work she did was simply amazing. I would highly recommend using her for your special day.

Nereyda · Married on 10/07/2017

Caitlin was such a pleasure to work with! She did my hair and makeup for my brothers wedding in where I was a bridesmaid. I had no idea what type of style or look I wanted and she recommended what was best for my face shape. I received lots of compliments on my on both my hair and makeup that day and I loved it. My hair was a simple twist up-do sort of a Boho style and it stayed pretty all night! My makeup was also flawless she used airbrushed foundation which gave me a natural look. I felt stunning all day. I highly recommend Caitlin for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/26/2018