Chynna Pacheco Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Chynna Pacheco Photography

• Marlene

Marlene · Married on 12/17/2020

Fantastic Engagement Session!

Chynna and her husband were such a delightful team!

I won this engagement session through a bridal show and I do not regret it!

She was poised and knew exactly what needed to get captured!

If you're looking for a photographer THIS IS THE ONE!

You will not regret it! Just look at one of my photos below and her website!

p.s. trying to get out of my previous contract with another photographer (that should tell you something) so i can book her for my wedding! Thats how serious this is people!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Nicole Glikin · Married on 12/01/2020

Highly, highly, highly reccomend!

We found Chynna over a year before our wedding at an Expo. We knew when we met her (and saw her photos!) that we loved her. I saw a photographer as not only someone who took great photos, but someone you have to click with, so it feels more natural. Chynna was exactly that for me and more! We had been working with her for almost 2 year (wedding was delayed due to COVID) and she was nothing but helpful, responsive, and flexible given all of the circumstances. And that is all on top of the fact that she takes absolutely STUNNING photos! We loved Chynna so much and hope to continue working with her for other photo purposes in the future. She has not only become our wonderful photographer but also a friend!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Briana · Married on 08/08/2020

Chynna is spectacular at what she does! Very professional, but also very personable. She made our engagement session super fun and easy with her direction. We were so thrilled that she was willing to brave the heat and crowds at Magic Kingdom with us and the photos came out beautifully. Literally the best!

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Jaiman · Married on 06/13/2020

Best decision you will make about your wedding!!

Chynna was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I couldn't have asked for more in regards to our wedding photos. She made it seem as if we had known her for years, and made our lives so easy. She tells you exactly where to stand and what to do, and is so TALENTED in knowing exactly how to make everyone look incredible! We constantly get compliments about the quality of our photos, and Chynna and her husband Phillip was able to capture every single aspect of our day perfectly! Hiring Chynna to capture your special day will be the best decision you will make about your wedding!!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Reezy

Reezy Faiza Ayman · Married on 03/20/2020

Best Wedding Decision

After months of research, I realize almost every photographer is overpriced and their work is low quality. Chynna stood out from everyone, from quality to flexibility. Her photos really show all the colors you want at your wedding, and even if the setting isn’t so pretty, she’ll really work with what she’s got. I say she’s a skillful photographer, and her assistant was on top of everything. I definitely recommend her for weddings, and I just want any other excuse to have a photoshoot by her again.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Calmbacher · Married on 01/25/2020

Wedding Photographer

WOW. I can never say enough amazing things about Chynna. She exceeded our expectations in every way imaginable. Every single photo we received back was carefully edited and breathtaking in its own individual way. We received all of our albums (both engagement and wedding) back quicker than I would have ever expected for the quality of her work. We got back about 900 photos from our wedding day, even with only 4 hours of coverage. We had an intimate wedding with our closest friends and family, and Chynna not only captured us perfectly, but also our guests. She pays meticulous attention to details which leave every moment of your special day documented. We will never stop recommending her to everyone we speak to. If you do not book her for your day you are missing out.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Edward

Edward Mcglinsey · Married on 12/08/2019

Very helpful for a one of a kind Destination wedding

Extremely professional and kind from start to finish. We had a destination wedding involving a Starwars/Lego themed wedding and they stayed with us prepping for it from the northeast. Giving us recommendations for stuff we had no idea on, to having answers when we needed them. We had a challenge of having it at Disney springs but this was not an issue for them. From creative photo ideas to the impromptu shots that everyone loves!
    Punctual, professional, creative, kind, all around awesome to work with!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Kristi Nelson · Married on 11/22/2019

Choose perfection - Chynna

There is no other choice for perfection than Chynna. She did our engagement photographs first and after that experience I knew I had to have her do our wedding photography. She provides beautiful, gorgeous, magazine and award worthy photography. She is professional and punctual every time. She communicates with you every step of the way. She made the process stress free and really captured our ideas and the passion between my fiancé and I in every photo. I loved her style, professionalism and skill so much that I trusted her to do my boudoir photos to surprise my future husband. I couldn’t be happier with my experience. I highly recommend her and her husband and team. I will have no one else do my photography from here on out! Thank you !

Sent on 12/20/2019

Sonovia Tyre · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional service

I won a free engagement session from Chynna Pacheco Photography back in August of 2018 at a bridal show. I was hesitant about contacting the company being that I had already secured a 50% deposit with another photographer for my wedding photos but I decided to call and give it a try. I spoke to Chynna the first week of February 2019 and secured my engagement session. She was so professional and pleasant. I assumed that once this company knew I had already booked a photographer for my wedding photos plus the engagement session would be free that I would receive poor customer service and shabby engagement photos. 🙅🏾Not so!!!! Chynna was a dream come true. She arrived to the session before time and greeted me and my fiancé when we arrived with a warm embrace. Not to mention the sneak peek photos that she sent us has me and my fiancé trying to decide if we should count our 50% non-refundable deposit with the other photographer a loss and book with Chynna Pacheco Photography.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Ashten · Married on 08/10/2019

Had an absolute perfect photo shoot with Chynna, So professional and fun!

Sent on 03/01/2018
  • CHYANNE

CHYANNE · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome!

Chynna took the best pictures. She went above and beyond my expectations. 5 star across the board!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Josephine Van · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful Vietnamese wedding experience

Chynna and her team was AMAZING at my wedding of 450+ guests. I still get complements from guests on how nice and attentive everyone was. She is talented, very kind, and patient to her clients needs. I love my wedding photos and still in awe when I am reviewing them. I would definitely rehire .

Sent on 06/23/2019

Khanh Tran · Married on 05/19/2019

Vietnamese wedding

We had a wonderful experience with Chynna and her team. Our photos look beautiful And our guests love them. We got our sneak peak photos very quickly. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Nicole Forbes · Married on 05/04/2019

Bridal photos

Amazing photograph!! Her pictures speak a thousand words. She takes the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. I got so many compliments on my wedding photos. I would definitely hire her again. And I've told all my friends already 😊❤😍

Sent on 06/05/2019

Venisa · Married on 04/27/2019

We couldn't be any happier with the service we received from Chynna! Not only is she such a talented photographer, but she is also patient, prompt, super flexible, fun, kind and easy to work with! We absolutely love our photos and are thrilled that we found her! These are photos we will cherish for years to come. We highly, highly recommend Chynna Pacheco Photography, you will in no way be disappointed with your choice!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kelley · Married on 01/18/2019

Chynna did an AMAZING job! Being a professional photographer myself, my standards for photos are high. She constantly works to pose you to help you look your absolute best; along with making you comfortable in front of the camera. I love love love our photos and will cherish them for years to come. I highly recommend her to any looking. She will capture you and your loved one in the most beautiful way!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 01/12/2019

I cant wait to need a reason to use her again!

Chynna is fabulous. She is passionate and enthusiastic about her work....and her work is incredible. She captures the light and environment perfectly to complement the subject. She is creative and very easy to work with. One if the best parts of the day was photos with just my husband right after the ceremony with her. She was able to capture all the excitement and create tangible memories for us!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Alisa

Alisa Blagodarnaia · Married on 01/11/2019

She is a must-book!

Chynna is wonderful! She was staging every little detail on the photo, which I love because I never know how to stand and where to look. She also delivered all the photos earlier than promised and got us 10 sneak peeks right the day after! Before hiring her, I look through 30 other professionals and she was the best in terms of everything, specifically price, style, and quality.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Marileen

Marileen · Married on 10/27/2018

Photographer with A Great Eye and A Fun Personality Too!

Where do I begin? Chynna was actually someone I came across from another photographer on Facebook. After checking her website and viewing her prices, I felt like she was the right person to hire. I was happy I went with my gut feeling because Chynna is absolutely wonderful. First, let me just start with the photographer herself. She is absolutely wonderful. Great personality with great ideas (when it comes to poses and areas for shots) and has a great eye (she really knew her stuff when it came to "perfect lighting.") She always has a smile on her face; you knew she loved what she was doing! Secondly, she travels throughout central Florida. I had my wedding in Ocala, FL and she actually is from Orlando, FL. She took the distance to not only do my engagement photos, but my wedding pictures as well. Also, she handles last minute changes well. Third, she is very helpful; not just in providing pictures for ideas (when it comes to engagement sessions or 'the big day') but in working out a timeline for weddings and big events. Lastly, her photos are amazing! They came out absolutely beautiful. She does a fantastic job and truly got some great shots. I cannot thank her enough for this.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Avery · Married on 02/17/2018

Wow. Just wow! Chynna Pacheco Photography left us speechless! We literally feel the emotions in every single picture! Chynna made us feel like we were the most important people in the world! She went above and beyond. Not only is she incredibly passionate about her photography, she also cares deeply for her clients. Thank you, Chynna Pacheco Photography!!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 02/10/2017

Chynna is THE photographer YOU WANT!

Chynna is by far THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER I have ever worked with!! She has an amazing talent and creative eye that captures exactly what you want in photos. Chynna has photographed our family many times and I'm always in awe of her professionalism and promptness in the photos. We are grateful for the opportunity she gave my daughter as a senior rep for her business. Thanks Chynna...YOU'RE the BEST!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Amberly · Married on 01/17/2019

Chynna was so wonderful to work with! She was super quick responding to any questions I had. She made my husband and I feel super comfortable and her quality of photos are amazing!!! So happy she was able to photograph us and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants lovely photos!

Sent on 07/27/2018