Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

16 Reviews for Chula Vista Golf Course

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
7 Chula Vista Golf Course Reviews

2.7

My husband and I recently got married at the CV Golf Course. We worked with Rebecca through the planning. The tee box site is beautiful and the prices are affordable.

The downside to the venue is the communication. On more than one occassion we had communication concerns after we booked. Though Rebecca communicates well in person or over the phone, we often felt that e-mail responses were lacking when we had questions. Additionally, it seems as though the event side of business and the golf side of business do not communicate. This caused us a lot of stress during the week prior to our wedding and on our wedding day. 1. The tee box was overbooked. Though we were told our ceremony site needed to be moved, Rebecca heard our concerns and the ceremony went on as scheduled. 2. We were told that we could go on the course to take photos. During the rehearsal we were given one site option, then the day of we were told that wouldn't work and we had to work with plan B, but only at the end of the reception... No bride or groom are still fresh AFTER the reception. Pictures should be done before hand. We agreed and tried to make the best of it, but we don't believe that the golf manager was ok with us being on the course since he came out in a golf cart to get us off the course right as we were finishing up. (We were only out there for about 15 minutes)

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was beautiful. The staff was AMAZING. The food was the talk of the evening! Rebecca Del Torro was awesome, she helped us plan our special day from beginning to end and was very attentive. She listened to what we wanted for our day and helped to ensure that it was exactly what we had envisioned and then some! I would definitely recommend this location. I would also like to say that the event staff mainly Erica was there as well from the beginning of the event to the very end making sure that everything went smoothly. Their prices were great and the entire staff was professional and prepared for every tiny detail.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Chula Vista Golf Course on June 18th, 2016. The location is beautiful, the food was AMAZING and the staff was AWESOME. Rebecca worked really closely with us to ensure our day was exactly how we had pictured it and Ryan did a great job setting up and organizing. Erica was with us through the entire night taking care of our guests and of us. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a venue. Our day was amazing and we owe it all to them.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Chula Vista Golf Course on 3/12/2016. The ceremony site was out on the golf course and made for beautiful pictures!

We loved our wedding and everything turned out GREAT! All our guests complimented us on how beautiful everything was. We were very excited to have found the venue, and even more delighted to have found Rebecca as the event manager. From the first conversation with Rebecca, she was genuinely interested in helping us achieve our vision and create an unforgettable day. Throughout the whole planning process, she was very accessible and quick to respond to phone calls and emails. She is definitely skilled at her craft and this brought a sense of relief in knowing that our day would be just how we had imagined. She helped us with the details that go into planning a wedding, and was present for our rehearsal and even on the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly.

The CV Golf Course offers different packages that are very moderately priced. The packages make planning a wedding easy (if you can believe that!). My husband and I both work full-time, and didn’t have the slightest clue where or how to start on such a big endeavor. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that the golf course has agreements and certain discounts with linen vendors, floral vendors, cake vendors, etc. All the vendors were exceptional and their professionalism definitely sets them aside.

I would recommend the CV Golf Course to anyone who is searching for a venue. Our experience was amazing and we are forever grateful to Rebecca, Ryan, and the whole CV Golf Course staff. The memories we have of the day will last a lifetime and we were glad we chose the CV Golf Course.

Profile Picture Giselle, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

My husband and I got married at the Chula Vista Golf Course on 08/01/2015 and it was purely amazing. I was very fortunate to have worked with Rebecca and Ryan and the rest of the staff at Chula Vista Golf Course. I have to say that I was very impressed with their professionalism and willingness to really make sure that our wedding day was exactly how we wanted it. Originally when we first sat with Rebecca in June, we had scheduled our wedding for November. However we met with her again towards end of June beginning of July asking if we can move it to August 1 instead. Without any hesitation, Rebecca made it happen for us. She made short term planning look so easy and seamless. Ryan was also very helpful. We gave him the vision of how we wanted the reception room to look like and he delivered as promise. The reception room looked elegant yet very intimate.

All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about our wedding. They were so amazed at how organized everything was from the ceremony to the reception. The ceremony outside in the golf course was just a sight to see.

Overall, I would highly recommend for people to really utilize the Chula Vista Golf Course to host their weddings. Rebecca and Ryan are very easy and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent food, friendly and responsable employers, Thank you for your help

Profile Picture Lyva, 3/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.9

Both my wedding and reception were held at the Chula Vista Golf Course, and the events coordinators, and my wedding planners did an amazing job creating a beautiful scene for my husband's and I special day. The food was good. I would have prefered to have outside catering, but it was not allowed on the premises. Other than the catering issue, the space was amazing, the price was even better, and the golf course was veru accomadating.

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/6/06, 2 Reviews