Chug-a-lug Wagon Reviews

12 | Charleston, SC

12 Reviews for Chug-a-lug Wagon

• Meredith

Meredith Straub · Married on 12/10/2019

Don't hesitate - book Wander Bar now!

I loved everything about working with Wander Bar. They responded quickly to my emails, answered every question I had, and were very flexible to work with. We changed our minds on the drinks we were serving quite a few times and they were always happy to accommodate. They made drink recommendations based on our preferences which was extremely helpful. Additionally, we had to make some last minute changes and the Wander Bar didn't even bat an eye. On top of all of that, their set-up is absolutely adorable and even cuter than what you see in the pictures! Wedding planning is stressful enough, save yourself the headache and book Wander Bar!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Cathy Ollic · Married on 11/11/2019

What a Pleasure!

Gabrielle is the best! She's easy to work with; quick to respond; and always helpful! She did exactly what I asked; she encouraged and made professional suggestions; brought games and the best popcorn ever! The price is extremely fair for the number of guests and the service provided. The Wander Bar itself is a conversation starter; the bartenders are friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to please. Thank you Wander Bar for making my son's rehearsal memorable!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Chug-a-lug Wagon's reply:

Cathy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for allowing the Wander Bar to be part of your son's wedding weekend. It was such a beautiful setting, GREAT food (and drinks!), good music and good people! We had a blast and your kind words mean the world to us. Thank you again and best wishes to Katherine and Ben!
  • Samantha

Samantha Ferland · Married on 09/21/2019

AMAZING! Couldn’t imagine anyone else!

The Wander Bar I fell in love with the moment I saw it! They did my wedding and my brothers wedding and maybe even my sisters wedding comming up! I loved the service and the drinks! They get down to details and make sure you have enough of everything to make sure your day goes smoothly! They are an amazing team!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Carolyn · Married on 06/08/2019

A night to remember

Gabrielle and team helped us create a night we won’t forget. We had a bit of an off beat theme (Star Wars/galaxy), and had some issues getting vendors. But not only did Wander Bar deliver, they helped enhance the theme. They were amazing and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Caples Newingham · Married on 04/13/2019

Everyone Loved the Chug-a-Lug!

My daughter got married at Old Wide Awake Plantation last week and we hired Theresa and the Chug-a-Lug Wagon to provide “Beer and Bubbly” to our guests as they were arriving for the wedding ceremony. We really wanted a celebration atmosphere right from the start, and we could not have been happier with the Chug! It was decked out in a beautiful floral swag and hand calligraphy windows and could not have been cuter. We had so many guests say how fun it was to show up for the wedding and get a beer or prosecco and enjoy the beautiful park. Theresa, owner of the Chug, was so helpful, nice, and professional throughout the process. The Chug added such a unique element to the wedding and I can’t wait to see the pictures of it with the bride and groom. I highly recommend Theresa and the Chug-a-Lug wagon!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Chug-a-lug Wagon's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jennifer! What an honor to serve your daughter and her new Hubs on her most special of days!
  • Lindsey Taylor

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2019

Cute & Unique Bar Service Element to Add to Your Wedding!

We hired the Chug-a-Lug Wagon for our wedding and I am so happy we did! We wanted to have beer and prosecco ready for guests when they showed up at our ceremony, in true southern hospitality fashion, so that they could feel welcomed and enjoy the beautiful Wide Awake Park where we were getting married. We had our amazing florist Wimberly Fair decorate it with floral swag in the same flowers used throughout our wedding, and also got the calligraphy package to have it personalized with our names and wedding date- it added such a cute and unique element to our ceremony! We had so many guests say how fun it was to show up for the wedding and get a beer or prosecco and enjoy the beautiful park. It was also great that we had them set up early so that our wedding party and family could enjoy a drink in between taking formal pictures with our wedding photographer! Theresa, owner of the Chug, was so helpful, nice, and professional throughout the process. I highly recommend hiring the Chug-a-Lug for your wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Chug-a-lug Wagon's reply:

Wow, thank you SO much for the sweet words Lindsey - we truly enjoyed celebrating you and Anthony and your day was absolutely gorgeous! Best wishes and thank you for trusting our little wagon with your big day!

Gabi · Married on 01/12/2019

INCREDIBLE experience and cutest drink wagon ever!!

This was an AMAZING addition to our backyard engagement party. The team was so responsive and Theresa is a joy to work with. She takes pride in how everything is displayed and how every guest is taken care. I cannot wait to host another event just to have Chug-a-lug Wagon be a part of it! Everyone at the party was so impressed :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Chug-a-lug Wagon's reply:

Awe thank you so much for the review Gabi!! We can't wait to serve for you again at your next shindig :)

Donna · Married on 11/10/2018

The best touch!! We LOVED it!

What an amazing addition to our wedding day! Our guests RAVED about the Chug-a-Lug Wagon and are still telling us how unique and fun it was! Theresa was awesome to work with as were the bartenders and made everything so easy for us! To everyone getting married, RENT. THE. CHUG-A-LUG!! Thank you again, Theresa!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Chug-a-lug Wagon's reply:

Thank you also much for the Kind words Donna! We had a blast with you and Dean + the rest of your guests :) Best wishes!!
  • Molly

Molly Hayes · Married on 11/03/2018

Chug-a-lug made a huge impact on our wedding day!

When I first heard the news of the Chug- A – Lug wagon, I knew we needed it at our wedding. Champagne is a staple in our life, and with a ¼ of our guests standing during the ceremony I knew I wanted to offer them refreshments. A cooler of beer was nice for some, but when our guests got off the busses and were greeted by the sweetest staff, handing them a glass of bubbles, from the cutest Italian mini bus, it was a hit! It added a level of sophistication to our simple outdoor country wedding. Everyone has been raving to us about the wagon, and how nice it was to have a special bar for those who were drinking bubbles. Theresa was absolutely wonderful to work with, and her sparkling personality was the perfect welcoming touch to our guests!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Chloe Ewing · Married on 10/05/2018

Great addition to any event!

The best addition to our event out in Kiawah! Guests loved the novelty of it, the presentation was wonderful, and the product was great. Great company to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Chug-a-lug Wagon's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Chloe! What an amazing event our at River Course Kiawah! Look forward to working together again :)

Jillian · Married on 05/27/2018

The Chug was a little ray of sunshine on our wedding day! We were married on the beach in the middle of a tropical storm, so by little ray, we mean BIG ray of sunshine. The Chug-a-lug added such a unique feature to our wedding that we fell in love with the moment we heard about it! If you are looking for a bar that stands out this is absolutely the way to go. Theresa (the owner) is a doll to work with too! The Chug is a must at your next event!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

As soon as I saw the Chug-a-Lug Wagon online, I knew we had to have it at our wedding this spring- it's such a fun alternative to a traditional bar service! Theresa was so wonderful and accommodating- we couldn't have asked for better folks to work with! The wagon was adorable, service was great, and the drinks were wonderful! We had a few local beers on tap, a couple local craft sodas that could be used for mixed drinks (also great solo!) and prosecco on tap. Can't wait to see Theresa and the Chug-a-Lug Wagon more around town! Photo Credit, Emily Baucom Photography

Sent on 07/20/2018