Chuck Milne Productions Reviews

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful Work

Beautiful flowers for our wedding. Chuck is the visionary and designer and Toni is the muscle and executor.

Toni recently bought the business from Chuck and she does a beautiful job but different style than Chuck.

She and Chuck created the wedding of my dreams so beautiful. You will not be disappointed with the work.

Two things to be aware of:

1. Slight variations on what we ordered occurred and still looked stunning for example different gold vases for centerpieces than what was agreed to at table design preview meeting. So if you have an exact vision know some license may be taken and this may be frustrating for type A planners. It was not an issue. Looked better than what we selected.

2. Most importantly Toni should hire an Intern or someone to run her admin side of the business, she spent months sending us back incorrect flower orders and details were forgotten and omitted. One time I got several incorrect copies back in a row. This reflects poorly on the business and was a stressful nightmare. Were we not totally convinced and aware of how well they execute day of we would’ve cancelled our contract it was so frustrating. She is an event manager and executor not an office manager. The business used to have one under Chuck and things ran smoothly then.
    This change will facilitate a top notch process and bring the business back where it was.

Overall gorgeous work and on time and professional. Admin process frustrating beyond words. I would hire them again if that is smoothed out.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Tennille · Married on 04/30/2011

2.4
      1.5

While the flowers were beautiful, they were not what we requested. We specifically asked for Hot pink cala lilies (as that was our primary color) and we received purple. We asked for hot pink rose petals on the tables and we received white. We asked for one cala on each table. We received 2 and hydrangeas. Honestly, the flowers were very upsetting to both my partner and I. They were truly the biggest disappointment of our big day, not because they weren't beautiful....because they were NOT what we asked for. As a bride, we have a vision of what we want...I feel we specifically told them what we wanted and he did not listen. I was obsessed with our wedding colors, hot pink, black and white. We really wanted the hot pink flower to tie everything together and make the room and black dresses pop. We got purple...and no pop on the tables. It is my understanding he had left over flowers from another even and that is where the hydrangeas and white roses came from...but that is not what we asked for or paid for.

Sent on 07/12/2011