CM Production ATL Reviews

CM Production ATL View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Laron A. Married on 05/07/2022

CM Productions of ATL

Shantara, provides OUTSTANDING Svc.
  • Tiger
    Tiger L. Married on 07/01/2021

Stunning Florals & Top Notch Service!

CM Productions provided amazingly stunning florals for our wedding. We can not thank them enough for accommodating all of our last minute requests! The arch, cake florals, bouquets, and boutonnieres were absolute show-stoppers and truly bought our minimalist tropical vision to life! Quit shopping around, and book them now! You won't regret it!
  • Gentry
    Gentry M. Married on 03/19/2021

Made my dreams come true!

Toni and Chuck blew me away with how they made my dreams become a reality on my wedding day! I stare at the photos every day because I'm still so obsessed with my wedding flowers. Their creative minds are like no other, a true gift! The whole team was so fun and easy to work with and their staff was so professional and kind. I'd give 10 stars if I could!
  • nickie
    Nickie Married on 11/08/2020

An Amazing Day!

CM Productions totally transformed my venue space and it was absolutely breath taking.
    Sophia P. Married on 09/06/2020

Specific Bride

Toni was amazing! By the end she felt like family. Professional, proficient, responsible, and patient. She remained calm throughout the process. Can’t wait to book her for other events. Also she’s a floral designer so you can’t go wrong!
    German M. Married on 07/06/2019

CM Productions is “the Best”

Our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be (and then some). CM Productions took our wedding dreams and made them a reality. Working with Toni and Jes was wonderful. They literally worked wonders. They listened to our hopes for grandeur and our budget concerns; they then found creative ways to give us exactly what we wanted without sacrificing on the look, nor quality. We had extravagant wishes and our wedding by CM Productions exceeded our expectations in every way. They went above and beyond to address every detail to make our wedding a grand affair, and they delivered us an elegant and beautiful wedding. We will always have fond memories of the entire process. Many, many, many thanks to CM Productions.
    Reina Married on 08/26/2017
    I cannot say enough about Chuck. If you want Classic, Elegant, Chic, someone who will spend the time to listen to your vision and create it. He is the one. I love this man's mind. It is truly a phenomenal work of art. What he created for my daughter's wedding was nothing less then stunning. He is worth every dollar spent and then some. You will not be sorry. These pictures do not do him justice, from the handmade flower girl baskets, flower bouquets, beautiful rindstone pins as accents, corsages with beautiful pearl bracelets.....
    not a single detail was left out. The table cloths, nothing left to chance, just perfect. My guests, were all asking for his name to use for their daughter's wedding. Honestly, I just can't say enough.. He is the best, then add to that professional, responsive and prompt.

Very thrilled, from two difficult to please Mother and Daughter!
    Kathy Married on 07/08/2017
    Wow, Wow and WOW!!! Our guests are still talking about the flowers at our daughter's wedding!! Chuck's creations were exactly what we asked for but his vision and attention to detail made up where our knowledge was lacking!! We told him what we wanted and where and he created absolutely stunning arrangements! My advice: Don't spend your budget on a zillion different arrangements--just do a few and do them well. The bouquets were exactly what our daughter wanted and the reception flowers were simply gorgeous. Chuck was always professional, accommodating and helpful!! He did the flowers for our son's wedding several years ago so we knew exactly where to turn when our daughter's wedding time came. Beautiful, professional work!!
    P Married on 11/19/2016
    Chuck is the BEST!!! His flower arrangement is absolutely gorgeous. He will work with you to get everything you want for your wedding day no matter what your price range is...he really want you to have a special and memorable day instead of just giving you the basic and move on to the next project. We really enjoyed working with Chuck and will be recommending him to all our friends
    Hiam Married on 08/20/2016
    Chuck was absolutely amazing!!! He was seriously great! He helped transform my dull reception hall into a magically room with amazing floral decorations! Not to mention my bouquet was one of the most stunning pieces I had ever seen! If your looking to make your floral arrangements really pop and stand out I highly suggest using him!
    Jenna Married on 07/23/2016
    Chuck is so incredible! He is one of the sweetest, most generous people, and his flowers and decorations were drop dead gorgeous!! They were prettier than I could have ever dreamed of! I asked for elegance, and he blew me away! He puts so much thought and detail into his work. He is definitely worth every penny! Love him so much!
    Terri Married on 07/02/2016
    Chuck Milne did a fantastic job on my daughter's wedding this past weekend. She gave him pictures of the bouquets, ceremony flowers and reception flowers she loved and he made it look just as she wished. In fact, when she walked into the venue (The Foundry at Puritan Mill) she started crying because she loved it so much. He was also so easy to work with, he listened to what she wanted, and his prices seemed more reasonable than others we checked with. My daughter- in-law and son also hired Chuck Milne Productions for their wedding last September 2016. Their wedding was totally different but just as beautiful because of the flowers he arranged for them. He's 2 for 2 with us! You won't go wrong if you hire him for your wedding.
    Nadia Married on 09/26/2015
    WOW! Chuck is the nicest, most easy going guy around. His team was so nice and so helpful! I had a pretty specific idea about what I wanted, and Chuck and Lauren executed perfectly. Everything I asked for, they made happen. when we were introduced into our reception, I took a look around and almost cried. It was like a fairytail! Ive never seen anything so beautiful. Thank you to everyone at Chuck Milne Productions! Absolutely outstanding job! the church, the cocktail hour, and the reception were incredibly beautiful.
    Sydney Married on 09/12/2015
    Chuck is awesome! He really brought my vision to life and had my venue looking like a fairy tale. The flowers and decor were so beautiful. Flowers and candles were everywhere. Chuck and I met a few times before the wedding and he really listened to what I wanted. I was very pleased with the results. Thank you Chuck for helping me and my husband celebrate the best day of our lives.
    -Sydney and Devin
    Shabria Married on 09/06/2015
    I want to thank Chuck for the time he spent and the accommodations he provided in making my wedding day one of the most memorable days of my life. Personally, I cannot be more appreciative and blessed to have found him. I still recall walking into my reception for the first time and seeing just the beginning stages of what we discussed come into full fruition. I was so amazed I almost burst into tears! I want to personally thank him for his kind spirit, his professionalism, and patience throughout my planning process. I also want to thank his staff for their friendliness every time I visited the facility. There is so much that I can state about his services and his character that I can truly attest to his abilities. I will always recommend Chuck Milne Productions to any one I meet seeking an event designer. In all, he was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Thank you tremendously.
    Cindy Married on 12/13/2014
    Chuck did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for our wedding vow renewal ceremony and reception. The bouquets and boutonnieres he created for us and our bridal party were perfect. After hearing we would be dancing down the aisle, he created wrist corsages for us to wear. They were perfect. We were able to keep them on through the whole reception, which was great.

The tablescapes and flowers in the reception were over-the-top amazing. We are wedding vendors, too, and so see lots of designs in our business. These were as good as it gets and perfectly suited to our tastes and style.

We could not have been happier.

Thanks, Chuck!
    Kiwanis Married on 10/12/2013
    Okay so where do I start! Chuck is the most amazing person I have had the pleasure of meeting. My mom and wedding coordinator totally fell in love with Chuck too. I had no idea what the flowers would look like until I saw them. I told Chuck what I wanted and he did his thing. When I walked into the church and reception site I was in awe. My guest were totally impressed. I don't think anyone could have done a better job. If you're thinking about using any other vendor you're making a mistake. I will definitely use Chuck Milne again. Chuck you ROCK!!!
  • Lotunja
    Lotunja Married on 09/23/2012
    Chuck Milne created a fairy tale wedding for me. The flowers were beautiful and the arch with gate and lights he provided added that extra flair. It was amazing!
    Michelle Married on 05/27/2012
    I cannot say thank you enough to Chuck and his team for the decorating of my wedding. I met with Chuck and provided him with a vision of how I wanted my vintage elegant wedding space to look, and he took that vision and made it a reality. My flowers were beautiful, and the colors were on point.

Chuck was very flexible, and even managed to decorate a table that I had to add at the last minute. He listened to my wishes, and softened the steps leading into my venue with fabulous white tulle. People are still talking about the transformation of a plain conference center space into an elegant vintage ceremony and reception space. I made the right decision choosing Chuck and his team to decorate my wedding space, and the price was also right!!
  • Tenisha
    Tenisha Married on 03/24/2012
    Chuck blew me away, I was speechless. My flowers were absolutely amazing and breathtaking. I had so many people raving about the florals. The event staff said my wedding was the most beautiful they had ever seen, and I agree. Chuck went over and beyond my vision. I showed him a few pictures and explained the look I was going for an he nailed it!!!! I could not have made a better choice, and he, hands down, has the best fresh flower pricing.

Anytime I need flowers, I'm calling Chuck!!
    Renee Married on 10/10/2010
    OMG!!! Chuck Milne is so incredible that i'm at a loss for words. My flowers on my wedding day were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

I know very little about flowers and Chuck asked me some questions to determine what I liked and worked his magic. He is absolutely awesome and I can't think of enough wonderful adjectives to describe him and creations.
    Candace Married on 06/02/2018
    There are no words to express how amazing Chuck and his team are. I live in NYC and my wedding was in NC. After reading countless reviews, I decided to fly down to ATL and meet with him. I knew within the first 5 minutes that he was the one for the job. He took me around his showroom and I was able to point out what I liked and disliked. He asked all the right questions and within the hour, we had a plan. Chuck understood my vision and knew exactly what I wanted. It’s almost like I’d known him for years.
    The location of my wedding was quite remote (3 hrs away from ATL) and not a typical wedding venue. Chuck made the drive out to the venue so that he could see exactly what he would be working with. He went above and beyond.
    In terms of the overall result, stunning. We had one long estate table that Chuck decorated absolutely amazing. There was nothing typical about the design and it was completely breathtaking. All night people just talked about the flowers and how amazing they were. Actually they still talk about them.
    Chuck and his floral design team brought my wedding to a whole other level. My husband and I greeted everyone as they entered from the cocktail area to the dining room and every person just stopped and said ‘Wow.’ There are not enough words to say how appreciative I am for Chuck and his team. They are truly remarkable.
    Latonya C. Married on 04/03/2021

Excellent Experience with CM Production

Searching for floral and design vendor was a tad overwhelming as the cost associated with flowers can get pricey, so I’m thankful my event planner recommend CM Production. My initial meeting with Mrs. Toni was wonderful. She talented in her craft, professional and a great person to work with. I was wayyyy over my budget when I first sat down and spoke with Ms. Toni, then I had to go back to her with a reasonable vision that fit my budget. Mrs. Toni was understanding. She was also flexible as I went to her a week or two before the wedding for add-ons. The day of my wedding, 4/4/21, Mrs. Toni did their thing. From what I saw, I loved my floral arrangement and the decorating of the vendor for the ceremony and the reception. Many THANKS to CM Production.

L. Bethea
    Samuel Married on 05/25/2020

Very satisfied

I cannot begin to explain how satisfied I am with CM production. Her flowers are gorgeous and she is punctual. Had 3 events with them. Very satisfied in all 3.
    Ellesse Married on 11/12/2016
    Chuck is a sweetheart. Even though we ended up going with another vendor, it would have been a pleasure to work with him.