Chuck Milne Productions Reviews

Chuck Milne Productions 2
Chuck Milne Productions 3
Chuck Milne Productions 4

German Murray · Married on 07/06/2019

CM Productions is “the Best”

Our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be (and then some). CM Productions took our wedding dreams and made them a reality. Working with Toni and Jes was wonderful. They literally worked wonders. They listened to our hopes for grandeur and our budget concerns; they then found creative ways to give us exactly what we wanted without sacrificing on the look, nor quality. We had extravagant wishes and our wedding by CM Productions exceeded our expectations in every way. They went above and beyond to address every detail to make our wedding a grand affair, and they delivered us an elegant and beautiful wedding. We will always have fond memories of the entire process. Many, many, many thanks to CM Productions.

Sent on 07/15/2019

reina · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot say enough about Chuck. If you want Classic, Elegant, Chic, someone who will spend the time to listen to your vision and create it. He is the one. I love this man's mind. It is truly a phenomenal work of art. What he created for my daughter's wedding was nothing less then stunning. He is worth every dollar spent and then some. You will not be sorry. These pictures do not do him justice, from the handmade flower girl baskets, flower bouquets, beautiful rindstone pins as accents, corsages with beautiful pearl bracelets.....
    not a single detail was left out. The table cloths, nothing left to chance, just perfect. My guests, were all asking for his name to use for their daughter's wedding. Honestly, I just can't say enough.. He is the best, then add to that professional, responsive and prompt.

Very thrilled, from two difficult to please Mother and Daughter!

Chuck Milne Productions 5
    Chuck Milne Productions 6
    Chuck Milne Productions 7
    Chuck Milne Productions 8
    Sent on 11/03/2017

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Wow, Wow and WOW!!! Our guests are still talking about the flowers at our daughter's wedding!! Chuck's creations were exactly what we asked for but his vision and attention to detail made up where our knowledge was lacking!! We told him what we wanted and where and he created absolutely stunning arrangements! My advice: Don't spend your budget on a zillion different arrangements--just do a few and do them well. The bouquets were exactly what our daughter wanted and the reception flowers were simply gorgeous. Chuck was always professional, accommodating and helpful!! He did the flowers for our son's wedding several years ago so we knew exactly where to turn when our daughter's wedding time came. Beautiful, professional work!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

P · Married on 11/19/2016

Chuck is the BEST!!! His flower arrangement is absolutely gorgeous. He will work with you to get everything you want for your wedding day no matter what your price range is...he really want you to have a special and memorable day instead of just giving you the basic and move on to the next project. We really enjoyed working with Chuck and will be recommending him to all our friends

Sent on 12/04/2016

Hiam · Married on 08/20/2016

Chuck was absolutely amazing!!! He was seriously great! He helped transform my dull reception hall into a magically room with amazing floral decorations! Not to mention my bouquet was one of the most stunning pieces I had ever seen! If your looking to make your floral arrangements really pop and stand out I highly suggest using him!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/23/2016

Chuck is so incredible! He is one of the sweetest, most generous people, and his flowers and decorations were drop dead gorgeous!! They were prettier than I could have ever dreamed of! I asked for elegance, and he blew me away! He puts so much thought and detail into his work. He is definitely worth every penny! Love him so much!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Terri · Married on 07/02/2016

Chuck Milne did a fantastic job on my daughter's wedding this past weekend. She gave him pictures of the bouquets, ceremony flowers and reception flowers she loved and he made it look just as she wished. In fact, when she walked into the venue (The Foundry at Puritan Mill) she started crying because she loved it so much. He was also so easy to work with, he listened to what she wanted, and his prices seemed more reasonable than others we checked with. My daughter- in-law and son also hired Chuck Milne Productions for their wedding last September 2016. Their wedding was totally different but just as beautiful because of the flowers he arranged for them. He's 2 for 2 with us! You won't go wrong if you hire him for your wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Nadia · Married on 09/26/2015

WOW! Chuck is the nicest, most easy going guy around. His team was so nice and so helpful! I had a pretty specific idea about what I wanted, and Chuck and Lauren executed perfectly. Everything I asked for, they made happen. when we were introduced into our reception, I took a look around and almost cried. It was like a fairytail! Ive never seen anything so beautiful. Thank you to everyone at Chuck Milne Productions! Absolutely outstanding job! the church, the cocktail hour, and the reception were incredibly beautiful.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Sydney · Married on 09/12/2015

Chuck is awesome! He really brought my vision to life and had my venue looking like a fairy tale. The flowers and decor were so beautiful. Flowers and candles were everywhere. Chuck and I met a few times before the wedding and he really listened to what I wanted. I was very pleased with the results. Thank you Chuck for helping me and my husband celebrate the best day of our lives.
    -Sydney and Devin

Sent on 09/22/2015

Shabria · Married on 09/06/2015

I want to thank Chuck for the time he spent and the accommodations he provided in making my wedding day one of the most memorable days of my life. Personally, I cannot be more appreciative and blessed to have found him. I still recall walking into my reception for the first time and seeing just the beginning stages of what we discussed come into full fruition. I was so amazed I almost burst into tears! I want to personally thank him for his kind spirit, his professionalism, and patience throughout my planning process. I also want to thank his staff for their friendliness every time I visited the facility. There is so much that I can state about his services and his character that I can truly attest to his abilities. I will always recommend Chuck Milne Productions to any one I meet seeking an event designer. In all, he was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Thank you tremendously.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Cindy · Married on 12/13/2014

Chuck did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for our wedding vow renewal ceremony and reception. The bouquets and boutonnieres he created for us and our bridal party were perfect. After hearing we would be dancing down the aisle, he created wrist corsages for us to wear. They were perfect. We were able to keep them on through the whole reception, which was great.

The tablescapes and flowers in the reception were over-the-top amazing. We are wedding vendors, too, and so see lots of designs in our business. These were as good as it gets and perfectly suited to our tastes and style.

We could not have been happier.

Thanks, Chuck!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Kiwanis · Married on 10/12/2013

Okay so where do I start! Chuck is the most amazing person I have had the pleasure of meeting. My mom and wedding coordinator totally fell in love with Chuck too. I had no idea what the flowers would look like until I saw them. I told Chuck what I wanted and he did his thing. When I walked into the church and reception site I was in awe. My guest were totally impressed. I don't think anyone could have done a better job. If you're thinking about using any other vendor you're making a mistake. I will definitely use Chuck Milne again. Chuck you ROCK!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Lotunja

Lotunja · Married on 09/23/2012

Chuck Milne created a fairy tale wedding for me. The flowers were beautiful and the arch with gate and lights he provided added that extra flair. It was amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2012

I cannot say thank you enough to Chuck and his team for the decorating of my wedding. I met with Chuck and provided him with a vision of how I wanted my vintage elegant wedding space to look, and he took that vision and made it a reality. My flowers were beautiful, and the colors were on point.

Chuck was very flexible, and even managed to decorate a table that I had to add at the last minute. He listened to my wishes, and softened the steps leading into my venue with fabulous white tulle. People are still talking about the transformation of a plain conference center space into an elegant vintage ceremony and reception space. I made the right decision choosing Chuck and his team to decorate my wedding space, and the price was also right!!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Tenisha

Tenisha · Married on 03/24/2012

Chuck blew me away, I was speechless. My flowers were absolutely amazing and breathtaking. I had so many people raving about the florals. The event staff said my wedding was the most beautiful they had ever seen, and I agree. Chuck went over and beyond my vision. I showed him a few pictures and explained the look I was going for an he nailed it!!!! I could not have made a better choice, and he, hands down, has the best fresh flower pricing.

Anytime I need flowers, I'm calling Chuck!!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Renee · Married on 10/10/2010

OMG!!! Chuck Milne is so incredible that i'm at a loss for words. My flowers on my wedding day were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

I know very little about flowers and Chuck asked me some questions to determine what I liked and worked his magic. He is absolutely awesome and I can't think of enough wonderful adjectives to describe him and creations.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Candace · Married on 06/02/2018

There are no words to express how amazing Chuck and his team are. I live in NYC and my wedding was in NC. After reading countless reviews, I decided to fly down to ATL and meet with him. I knew within the first 5 minutes that he was the one for the job. He took me around his showroom and I was able to point out what I liked and disliked. He asked all the right questions and within the hour, we had a plan. Chuck understood my vision and knew exactly what I wanted. It’s almost like I’d known him for years.
    The location of my wedding was quite remote (3 hrs away from ATL) and not a typical wedding venue. Chuck made the drive out to the venue so that he could see exactly what he would be working with. He went above and beyond.
    In terms of the overall result, stunning. We had one long estate table that Chuck decorated absolutely amazing. There was nothing typical about the design and it was completely breathtaking. All night people just talked about the flowers and how amazing they were. Actually they still talk about them.
    Chuck and his floral design team brought my wedding to a whole other level. My husband and I greeted everyone as they entered from the cocktail area to the dining room and every person just stopped and said ‘Wow.’ There are not enough words to say how appreciative I am for Chuck and his team. They are truly remarkable.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Ellesse · Married on 11/12/2016

Chuck is a sweetheart. Even though we ended up going with another vendor, it would have been a pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2012

Chuck did a BEAUTIFUL job with the flowers for our wedding. So many of our guests commented on how much they loved the flowers...

That said, the flowers weren't quite what I was expecting (ie. the flowers on the cake were not a cascade as requested)..but they were still gorgeous. I knew from our planning sessions that the flowers I picked might not look good when they came in or that they might not be available.

I am one of those brides that handpicked every flower and every detail of my wedding. While I was a little taken aback when my vision wasn't 100% executed...I trusted Chuck's artistic vision and he got what I was going for while managing to make it fit with my budget.

Chuck moved during our engagement and was sometimes difficult to get ahold of...but he was more responsive closer to our event date.

It is also important to note that there was a special thing I wanted incorporated into my bouquet that Chuck forgot..but he brought it to the church on the wedding day, something many florists would not have done.

Thank you Chuck for all of your hard work!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2011

My wedding coordinator recommended Chuck. Although our wedding was in Atlanta, Chuck agreed to meet with us in Hawaii (where we live). He was on vacation, so this was very nice of him to do this. He was also recovering from a shoulder injury, so he was out of touch for a little but, but very understandable. I showed Chuck swatches of fabric and colors, and told him what I wanted and didn't want for the centerpieces (I'm not a big flower person) and overall decor. Since I had a bamboo/panda theme at the Chinese Plaza at the Zoo Atlanta, he had ideas about red umbrellas and bamboo centerpieces with tropical flowers. It turned out beautifully, with upside down umbrellas, gorgeous centerpieces with orchids and bamboo, and giant red bamboo to mark the entrance - even the zoo's event coordinator was impressed with Chuck's work. Thanks Chuck!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

3.0

Chuck is a very kind person and has the best intentions. The actual florals for our reception were beautiful, and our guests commented on how well they were executed. My bridesmaids loved the flower choices for their bouquets. Chuck built trees for our reception that twinkled. It was absolutely stunning. We had multiple meetings with Chuck to get the florals hammered out. Our one rule was no white flowers, because they symbolize death in my culture and it was incredibly important to my family and I that all flowers were colored. White flowers are only used at funerals. We had put this several places in the proposal and reiterated this to Chuck multiple times. My husband and I were taking pictures and walked down to the reception area... only to see white flowers on many tables. Chuck explained that he thought our tables needed something "extra" and had not charged us for the flowers (which was very kind of him), but kept insisting the flowers were not white. They were absolutely white. It rattled me so much to see our one rule so blatantly disregarded. We were lucky that my family had not yet seen the flowers because it would have been viewed as a curse on our wedding and caused a major meltdown. We missed out on valuable pre-ceremony picture time because we were dealing with the white flower fiasco, and I was so rattled just minutes before our ceremony that I just barely recomposed myself. Apparently my planner had spent a good deal of time pulling white flowers out of our arch as well before we got there. Our arch was also a chuppah rather than an arch - while beautiful, it was not what we had requested and ultimately made it very awkward for our guests to see the ceremony.Overall, while we were very impressed with Chuck's skill level and the overall execution, we were incredibly disappointed by the fact that he did not follow our wishes. We would definitely recommend working with him but to double and triple check every detail.

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah Kenney · Married on 09/28/2019

3.8

Beautiful Work

Beautiful flowers for our wedding. Chuck is the visionary and designer and Toni is the muscle and executor.

Toni recently bought the business from Chuck and she does a beautiful job but different style than Chuck.

She and Chuck created the wedding of my dreams so beautiful. You will not be disappointed with the work.

Two things to be aware of:

1. Slight variations on what we ordered occurred and still looked stunning for example different gold vases for centerpieces than what was agreed to at table design preview meeting. So if you have an exact vision know some license may be taken and this may be frustrating for type A planners. It was not an issue. Looked better than what we selected.

2. Most importantly Toni should hire an Intern or someone to run her admin side of the business, she spent months sending us back incorrect flower orders and details were forgotten and omitted. One time I got several incorrect copies back in a row. This reflects poorly on the business and was a stressful nightmare. Were we not totally convinced and aware of how well they execute day of we would’ve cancelled our contract it was so frustrating. She is an event manager and executor not an office manager. The business used to have one under Chuck and things ran smoothly then.
    This change will facilitate a top notch process and bring the business back where it was.

Overall gorgeous work and on time and professional. Admin process frustrating beyond words. I would hire them again if that is smoothed out.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Tennille · Married on 04/30/2011

2.4
      1.5

While the flowers were beautiful, they were not what we requested. We specifically asked for Hot pink cala lilies (as that was our primary color) and we received purple. We asked for hot pink rose petals on the tables and we received white. We asked for one cala on each table. We received 2 and hydrangeas. Honestly, the flowers were very upsetting to both my partner and I. They were truly the biggest disappointment of our big day, not because they weren't beautiful....because they were NOT what we asked for. As a bride, we have a vision of what we want...I feel we specifically told them what we wanted and he did not listen. I was obsessed with our wedding colors, hot pink, black and white. We really wanted the hot pink flower to tie everything together and make the room and black dresses pop. We got purple...and no pop on the tables. It is my understanding he had left over flowers from another even and that is where the hydrangeas and white roses came from...but that is not what we asked for or paid for.

Sent on 07/12/2011