Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music Reviews

Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 6
Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 7
  • April

April Kuestersteffen · Married on 12/18/2018

Man Knows how to throw a good party!

Chuck has years of experience making so many people happy with his musical talent! He did our ceremony and reception and had everyone up and dancing! I had no idea I would be dancing so much at my wedding. He had people that didn't even like to dance on the floor dancing and having a good time. He's truly an amazing guy that is very gifted in what he does. Thank you so much Chuck for knowing how to throw a good party! All my guests are still talking about how incredible you were at my wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 8
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 9
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 10
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 11
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 12

Destin Woman’S Club · Married on 11/06/2018

Professional, personable and very talented!

Chuck provided live music as well as coordinated music for the models in the fashion show recently presented by the Destin Woman’s Club! This was our annual fundraising event and it was a huge success! Chuck was very professional, personable and talented! He did an outstanding job! We highly recommend him to anyone or any group for their special event!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2018

Bride's-stop looking for entertainment vendors and simply book Chuck now. If you want less stress and to take something off your busy wedding planning to do list...Chuck is your man for all the entertainment. We truly enjoyed working with Chuck. We hired him for our 9/16/2018 Wedding ceremony and reception. He handles everything! He made our wedding and our guests LOVED him. He was the main attraction-we highly recommend him. He is super sweet, caring, timely, reliable, and talented. Thanks Chuck for all of your hard work, we would love to work with you again.

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 05/04/2018

Chuck did a really great job, and he was very accommodating. He is a people person, and really knows how to entertain. I couldn’t have asked for a better musician. He is not just a DJ, he is an entertainer! Chuck went above and beyond.

His conch shell and steel drums during the beach ceremony truly set the mood.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Eli · event on 04/13/2018

Chuck was our entertainment for our fraternity formal at Margaritaville in Panama City Beach, FL. He provided live music and also dj’d. He was very professional and was great at playing the guitar and singing. Everyone was dancing and he was very responsive to song requests. Chuck made our formal a great time!

Sent on 04/18/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2017

Chuck Lawson is THE BEST! He provided awesome live music on his steel drums during our plated dinner. After dinner he started the party with a conga line! He was great getting everyone to the dance floor and keeping the party going! Chuck is so professional and always available by phone. If you are looking for a great DJ for your wedding, Chuck Lawson is the best choice!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 13
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 14
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 15

Pam · Married on 10/21/2017

Chuck Lawson was an absolute pleasure to work with! Because we go to Destin several times a year, we were able to see him perform multiple times before our wedding. Every time we saw him, he made time to talk to us and get to know us, which just made our wedding that much more special. He is so sweet and even offered help and advice when I had trouble with another unrelated vendor. Chuck is a wonderful entertainer - a true jack of all trades. We hired him to play the steel drums at our ceremony, and then he DJ'd , played his guitar & steel drums, and sang at our wedding. He really does it all and doesn't miss a beat. My favorite part was the blowing of the conch shell to announce the arrival of the bride....such a unique touch.

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 20
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 21
    Chuck Lawson Wedding and Event Music 22

Shanda · Married on 10/10/2017

Chuck was awesome!!! He made our reception so fun!!! & His musical talent was fabulous. We are so thankful we hired Chuck!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • W

Wiliam · event on 09/29/2017

Chuck is a super nice guy, he knows his music, and the steel drums are a hit. I highly recommend Chuck for any event.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Denise · event on 09/27/2017

Chuck is a talented professional. He entertained with appropriate selections for this event and was a hit with all the guests! He was recommended to us, and now we recommend him!

Sent on 10/04/2017

meagan · Married on 09/19/2017

Chuck was awesome! We had a 20 year wedding renewal and couldn't have been more happy with everything he did for us. I sent him a list of songs that I love and he did not let me down. Thank you so much for making our special night a night we will not forget.

Sent on 09/25/2017

A · Married on 07/15/2017

Chuck was the perfect entertainment for our conference. He could read the audience and knew just the right type of music to play at the right time. The steel drums were a beautiful addition and his live performances couldn't have been better! Wouldn't hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 07/18/2017

LOUIS · Married on 07/08/2017

Chuck played and DJ'd our wedding reception in July 2017. Not only did he provide music and lighting, but he tastefully, and subtly took on the role of Master of Ceremonies. It was obvious to me he wanted to make sure everyone, including the bride and groom, had a good time. He played the kinds of music we wanted, and none of what we didn't. He also had a couple of fun surprises up his sleeve; one ceremonial, one silly, but both crowd pleasers. His presence greatly enhanced our special celebration.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lacy · Married on 06/17/2017

Chuck Lawson was amazing from start to finish. From the ceremony's steel drum and conch shell to the reception announcing and being our DJ chuck never missed a beat! We had the best time and Chuck was so much to thank for that. Thank you Chuck!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Abbey · Married on 06/09/2017

Chuck is so much fun and so talented!! He got everyone on the dance floor and made our wedding night amazing. There was a specific song I wanted for my procession and he took it upon himself to learn it for us, which was so unbelievably thoughtful. I would hire Chuck again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Charles · Married on 05/20/2017

Chuck made our daughter's wedding and reception amazing! From the start he saved the day. It was really windy for our outdoor wedding so if it had not been for Chuck's wirless mobile sound system it would have been impossible to hear the ceromony. The steel drums that he played during the wedding and the use of the conch shell to annouce the brides arrival gave our wedding the feel that our daughter had dreamed of. Once the reception started he offered perfect dinner entertainment and when dinner was over he had people up and dancing so quick you would have thought they were being paid. I'm 41 years old and have never seen my mother and father dance, but Chuck had them up and on the floor. The best part of the night for me was when he suprised me by covering "Little Miss Magic" by jimmy buffet for the father daughter dance at the request of my daughter. It sounded like Jimmy Buffet had stoped by for the show. The night was perfect! Oh yeah, he is a proffesionl as well, always on time and responsive to all wedding planning questions. His service and performance is worth much more than he charges. The memories we have from that night are priceless.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Mallory · Married on 05/12/2017

Chuck was amazing! He is worth every penny! Everyone enjoyed having him! He kept everyone involved and dancing (which was something I worried about) He also performed our ceremony and did an amazing job. He is also so flexible and easy to work with even when our wedding didn't go as planned due to rain. I highly recommend Chuck!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jill · Married on 04/28/2017

Chuck Lawson was excellent for our Destin beach wedding! He played the steel drums for our ceremony on the beach and it was EXACTLY what I had always envisioned for our beach wedding. He played steel drums through cocktail hour which unfortunately we were off taking pictures and could not enjoy however our guests had all commented on how great it was! He did a wonderful job as our DJ as well, playing many song requests by our guests and really reading the crowd. He did an awesome job of getting everyone up and dancing. A great time was had by all!! Thank you, Chuck!!
    -Jill and Ron

Sent on 05/17/2017

Sandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Don't waste one more second reading reviews for Chuck Lawson! Call, email or do what ever you need to do to get him booked right away.
    My daughter and her fiancé saw him performing on the beach in Seaside during Spring Break. They were very impressed. They assumed we could never afford him, but nonetheless they recommended I check him out.
    It was an easy decision for me and I am SO glad I was able to secure him. Chuck's knowledge of music, experience with reading the crowd, and easy going personality made him the perfect choice for us.
    The Steel Drums and the conch shell for the ceremony were so lovely. (If you are planning the wedding I recommend you keep the conch shell a surprise to all your guests including the bride and groom if possible.) The reaction was incredible. (goose bumps included).
    From the First Dance to The Grand Escape, Chuck had guests (8 years old to 80 years old dancing) the night away. My husband even commented (and trust me, I know!) "I never dance at parties, but I think I danced half the night away." That's a huge compliment to Chucks ability to play things everyone loves!
    If I could hire him for a local party in Tyler Texas--- I WOULD! Besides the Bride and Groom and all the family and friends united to celebrate love- I would say Chuck was easily the best decision of wedding planning we made!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Chuck was amazing and I would very highly recommend him to any bride looking for an awesome DJ/musician for her wedding! Not only was he awesome the day of but he was so great in the many calls we had leading up to the wedding.

We chose Chuck because he did the Steel Drums (we had a beach wedding) and the normal DJ entertainment. What we didn't realize was that he also did live performance so we got 3 for 1! Our guests loved him, I loved him and my new hubby loved him. Can't say enough good things. Thank you Chuck!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Edie · event on 11/04/2016

Chuck provided quality entertainment that appeals to all age groups. He plays the steel drums which captivate the audience and he trades off singing and playing the guitar. He had members of our group up and dancing the evening away and several of the dancers were over 70 years of age! At one point during the evening the electric went off in our venue and Chuck kept the party moving by continuing to provide entertainment even when the lights went out. We have a diverse group of all ages and everyone finds Chuck and the music he provides enjoyable.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Anna · Married on 10/15/2016

Chuck did a great job! We had a blast with the music provided. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire weekend. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Beverly · event on 10/14/2016

Chuck has provided entertainment for our Annual October Homeowners Party for 3 years now. My owners would NOT be happy if I was unable to schedule him for our party each year. He is simply a fine man, very talented and knows how to please my owners each year.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Janice · Married on 09/16/2016

Chuck is wonderful. He was easy to contact right from the start. We came to Destin months before the wedding to check different places and vendors out. Chuck met with us and gave us amazing helpful tips. I knew we made a great choice going with him. And I will say I was blown away by his talent. To say he exceeded our expectations is an understatement! We hired Chuck for our ceremony and reception. I will stress you are in GREAT hands with Chuck Lawson!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2016