Chrysti Artistry Reviews

10 | Hollywood, FL

10 Reviews for Chrysti Artistry

Laura · Married on 12/07/2018

wedding day glam

Highly recommended! She is beyond talented and made me feel so beautiful! She did my glam for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day as well as all 10 of my bridesmaids. She is so sweet and made my day so comfortable and stress free! If i could give her a million stars i would!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Tiffany Gomez · Married on 11/29/2018

a million stars!

I highly recommend Chrysti ! she is absolutely amazing. Ive never met someone so sweet and made me feel like such a beauty! if I can give a million stars I would!

Sent on 01/17/2019

sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

Chrysti is the best at what she does. From softer looks to GLAM she had my girls and I done right for my wedding. She was quick, personable, and extremely skilled. It was one less thing I had to worry about on my wedding weekend and I'm so happy to have had her on my glam team.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/15/2017

Chrysti was amazing and professional all around! My bridesmaids and I looked beautiful with a soft and sexy look! I love the way she enhances natural beauty. The makeup was long-lasting, which saved me a lot of stress. I recommend Chrysti 100%!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Dani · Married on 10/28/2017

Chrysti is the absolute best!!!! Not only is she so sweet and caring, she does better makeup than anyone I've ever used (and I've had my makeup done a million times). She is such a pleasure to work with and is extremely easy going. She will make sure that your makeup looks exactly how you want it to and truly listens to your requests. All of my bridesmaids could not get over how beautiful they looked and each of them loved Chrysti and her work. I cannot recommend her enough for hair and makeup for your wedding or any event. I can't wait for my next big event so I have an excuse to use Chrysti again!!! She is seriously the best!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Toniann · Married on 08/18/2017

This women has such a beautiful soul. Very kind, understanding, helpful and such a pleasure to be around. She is very professional and such a beauty herself. Her make up lasts FOREVER !!! Even after the wedding, I washed my face and some of my foundation stayed on. Highly recommend this bombshell beauty ! She does amazing work. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

Chrysti is amazing - I fell in love with my makeup as well as my entire bridal party. It was absolutely flawless & the best part is it didn't feel like I had any makeup on ! My hair was also beautiful and lasted all night long. I have to say me and my bridal party looked beautiful. She is such a sweetheart to work with and definitely understands a bride's needs. I will definitely use her again for other occasions.

Sent on 04/08/2017
  • I

IRMA · Married on 11/26/2016

CHRYSTI COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ! MADE ME LOOK FLAWLESS FOR MY WEDDING. MY GIRLS AS WELL. MY HUSBAND SAYS I LOOKED AMAZING. MAKEUP STAYED ON ALL NIGHT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL PRETTY ON MY BIG DAY. LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANOTHER EVENT SO I CAN BE BLESSED BY YOUR SERVICES. 11/26/2016

Sent on 12/06/2016

Chrysti Artistry did an excellent job, not only on my make-up, but all 7 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law! She was on-time, totally professional, and even finished early...which is great on a day that is so time sensitive! I felt so beautiful, as I hoped I would on my wedding day. Some of my bridesmaids even commented that their makeup was better for my wedding than for their own! Highly recommend for any occasion you want to look your best!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Laura · Married on 01/12/2019

1.8
      1.5
      0.5
      3.5
      3.0
      0.5

This is disappointing for me to write. When I first met Chrysti and had a trial for hair and makeup I was so happy with what she had done and was feeling confident. As time passed, I never received a contract after several requests. I sent numerous emails as did my wedding planner but we never received a response. After several attempts and unnecessary stress I decided to change course and go with someone else. I couldn’t help but worry if she is this unreliable before the wedding, how reliable will she be on my wedding day? Overall, I don’t recommend Chrysti due to her unprofessionalism and lack of ability to respond to her clients.

Sent on 10/06/2018