Chrusciki Bakery Reviews

Chrusciki Bakery 6
Chrusciki Bakery 7

Mandi · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Very Professionaly

My fiancé and I met with Chrusciki’s not knowing what we wanted to do for desserts. Dominique was very professional when we met with her and she guided us through the whole process. We were able to taste all the cake varieties as well as the frostings which was allowed us to narrow down our options. Our package includes a complimentary cake on our one year anniversary! We look forward to working with them on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you Mandi!! You and your fiancé are so sweet, I look forward to working with you more! We can't wait to be a part of your big day, thank you for booking with us! :)

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

This bakery has great customer service and really take their time working with you. Dominique was excellent from the first phone call
    I had with her, right through our cake tasting and then with follow up and her attention to detail. The entire staff was were extremely accommodating and helpful no matter who was taking care of us. They made 5 different flavors of cake for our wedding which were all phenomenal and the cake looked exactly as I imagined my wedding cake would. I absolutely loved it. Could not be happier with choosing this bakery and would highly recommend them to anyone for anything!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you Emily!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I love how your cake turned out and your cake table set up was so beautiful! I'm so happy you enjoyed the whole process and that everyone enjoyed all the flavors. Thank you for choosing Chrusciki as your wedding cake vendor, we wish lots of love and happiness in your newly married life :)

Sara Little · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing and delicious

We did a small cake to cut into and cupcakes. They looked and tasted amazing! Very professional bakery. They had switched wedding cake consultants and the new girl was on top of everything! The hubs and I are extremely happy and so were our guests!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Chrusciki Bakery 8

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! It was so nice to work with you and I am sooo happy that everyone enjoyed the cupcakes!! :)
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious cake, excellent communication!

Since we planned our Buffalo wedding from Portland, OR, we chose Chrusciki Bakery for our wedding cake based entirely on recommendations and reviews - and we’re so glad we did! They offered lots of customization options and produced a beautiful version of what we had envisioned for our cake. Dominique was helpful in communicating with us leading up to our wedding, and the cake was delivered several hours before the guests arrived. We were even able to rent a cake stand, and once we returned it we got our deposit mailed back to us.

And of course, the cake was absolutely delicious. Thank you Chrusciki!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Hi Julia! Thank you so much for your kind review! We had so much fun creating your unique wedding cake with a Buffalo & Portland skyline :) I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the process of coordinating your wedding cake as an out of town bride. Thank you for putting your trust in us and choosing us your wedding cake vendor. Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your new marriage! :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious!

The experience with choosing our cake for our wedding was made very simple when Chrusicki stepped in. From the cake testing to choosing designs, they were helpful the entire time with incorporating what we wanted. (Colors, themes, etc.) our cake was delicious and everyone thought the cake was fake when looking at it because it was so perfect!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the whole process from cake tasting, to design, to the final product. It's always so nice to know that everyone enjoyed the cake. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2018

This ballet did such a beautiful job with our cake and the added cupcakes. We went a little off norm with the cake looking like a birch tree with mushrooms and Cala lilies (we are nature lovers), and they did an incredible job! Everyone loved the amazing flavors of the frostings and cakes too! They were delicious, not too sugary to where it's too much, and so moist, hard to find sometimes. I highly suggest this bakery for your wedding! I would post a picture to this if I could figure out how! Lol

Sent on 11/01/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie for the kind review! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of you special day! Your venue was absolutely beautiful and it was an honor to set up your cake and cupcakes there! I'm glad you liked your little mushrooms and Cala lilies, and so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the flavors! Thank you again and best wishes for your newly married life :)
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome cake and cupcakes

We used Chrusciki for our wedding cake and wedding favors (cupcakes). Chrusciki took my matron of honor's drawn out design (Hogwarts castle and the Millennium Falcon) and made it a reality. It was stunning. Our cupcakes were Star Wars characters and the colors of the Hogwarts Houses with sorting hat! Guests loved them!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Tania for your kind review!! We are so happy you and your guest enjoyed all of your special treats on your wedding day!! We were honored to be a part of it :)

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2018

Karen was fantastic! Our cake and cupcakes for our wedding turned out absolutely amazing and our guests were so happy! Thank you so much!

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

Honestly these guys were amazing! They were able to make my dream wedding cake a reality, even down to the final detail of the crystal! Also note I last minute asked them for cherry cupcakes for my wedding shower and they were more than accommodating! Both times my guests had their cupcake or cake I was told they were delicious! I definitely be using Chrusciki Bakery from now on for all special occasions!

Nicholas · Married on 05/12/2018

My cousin used the same bakery for his wedding little over a year ago. After I had the cake at his wedding I knew that Chrusciki was the only choice. The cake tasting was very intimate, getting to try all the available fillings and cake flavorings. We also wanted to a new style of cake called a "naked cake." They were able to accommodate our needs and the cake was perfection. The cake was so good that people were packing away extra pieces into take out containers! Thanks Chrusciki for such an excellent cake.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Chrusciki Bakery did an AMAZING job creating our wedding cakes, cupcakes and cutout cookie favors! Karen, the cake decorators and staff were a pleasure to work with, start to finish. The initial cake tasting was great. Karen was very flexible and provided all the flavors we were interested in trying. I provided an abundance of ideas and thoughts that seemed a bit all over the place, but Karen and her girls did an amazing job executing a display of cakes and cupcakes that was everything and more than what I envisioned seeing on my wedding day. Same goes for my cutout cookie favors! We narrowed down to a few designs that worked great with our theme! The Chrusciki team put so much effort into every detail, right down to wrapping and tagging the favors! Baking is a huge passion of mine and the minute I tasted their White Almond Raspberry Swirl Cake at a Buffalo Bridal Show, I knew Chrusciki Bakery was the only bakery for us! They sure did not disappoint! Our guests LOVED our cupcakes and cakes! All our friends and family could not stop raving about the flavor and couldn’t believe how moist the cakes were. Words cannot describe how happy and thankful we are for everything!

Chrusciki Bakery 9
    Chrusciki Bakery 10
    Chrusciki Bakery 11
    Chrusciki Bakery 12
    Chrusciki Bakery 13
    Chrusciki Bakery 14

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Chrusciki Bakery was the best decision for our wedding cake and dessert tray! Karen was amazing to work with, and super accommodating. The cake turned out exactly how we wanted it, and it tasted delicious!!! Would highly recommend to any couples out there!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Chrusciki Bakery 15
    Chrusciki Bakery 16
    Chrusciki Bakery 17
    Chrusciki Bakery 18

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are so happy you enjoyed everything from the cake to the desserts! Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures :)

Miranda · Married on 09/02/2017

We were referred to Chrusciki by many friends who have used them for wedding and shower cakes. We called and set up an appointment for our complimentary cake tasting and we knew THAT DAY we had to book Chrusciki for our wedding. The cake and frosting flavors were phenomenal and the prices were competitive. We cancelled our other cake tastings and booked immediately. They delivered our cupcake tower all the way out to Batavia, NY and set up our cupcakes and cake topper just as we wanted. The wedding cake coordinator was fantastic with communication and made sure our cake was perfect down to every last detail. I know at weddings there is always a ton of cake left over, but we only ended up with ONE last cupcake (that was quickly picked up by the best man). I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone looking for a great tasting cake at a great price with excellent delivery and set up.

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you this was a great cake and we will refer anyone who asks. The cupcakes are awesome

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Karen was so patient with me!! We decided not to have a full cake and just a top tier for myself and my *new husband!* She brought my vision to life! She created a dessert table fit for a king and queen! We had 6 varieties of mini desserts that were gone almost instantly! Everyone commented on how delicious they were and utilized their to go boxes to take some home! She also provided all of the dessert stands! EVERYONE loved the table and the desserts!!! I would highly recommend Karen!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Everybody raved about our dessert bar, custom cutouts and cake! It was all so beautiful!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Couldn't recommend them more highly. The cake was delicious and they nailed the decor/vision I was going for. They incorporated fresh flowers from my florist and it looked better than I had hoped. We had guests coming up to us afterwards just to comment on how good the cake was!

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

We decided to go with cupcakes instead of the original wedding cake most people choose. We had an appointment with Karen from Chrusciki to sample some kinds- we knew right away we were going to book them as the cake is amazing! I sampled the white Almond raspeberry swirl previously at a bridal show and LOVED it ! We picked 3 diff kinds with diff kinds of frosting (at no extra charge) we also opted for mini size cupcakes (perfect for people who don't eat a lot!) and regular size! They also provided us a box to take the small cake home so we could freeze . My husband and I are not cake people and were highly Impressed . Karen was very easy to work with and at our last appointment where we paid final bill she asked what we wanted for our 6 inch cake to cut at the reception. I had no idea- but they designed a cake that matched my wedding colors and it was perfect! Thank you Chrusciki!

• User6994107 · 1+ year ago

We got both our rehearsal and wedding cake from Chrusciki Bakery and they were wonderful!!!! We had nothing but compliments on everything. My wedding cake was beautiful and everything I thought it would be. Thank you so much!!!!

Dominique · Married on 05/28/2017

Dessert was definitely one of our top must haves at our wedding and we are so glad we went with Chrusciki Bakery!! They went above and beyond to create a custom 4 tier cake for us from the inspiration I found on Pinterest. They even worked with me to create a custom flavor of lemon raspberry with fresh raspberries and a lemon cream cheese filling... SO GOOD. The cake itself was stunning but my favorite part was the amazing dessert table they set up for me. A beautiful table they set up with various cake stands, crates, and decorations was filled with the most mouth watering, tempting pastries and desserts. We ordered a huge variety of mini desserts including eclairs, cannolis, fruit tarts, brownies, Oreo balls and more... We had the desserts out for cocktail hour and we had them replenished all throughout the night. I can honestly say that every time I looked over to the dessert table there were multiple people filling up their plates with yummy treats. Lastly, they also did my wedding favors, we did cute little raspberry pretzel pastries. They individually bagged our pastries and put our ribbons and "Thank you for helping us tie the knot" tags on each one! I would highly recommend Chrusciki Bakery!! They also did my bridal shower cake, and I will definitely be back for any future parties that require desserts! Thank you so much for everything! :)

Shea · Married on 05/20/2017

We ordered old fashion cupcakes and a small 6" cake for our wedding! The ale was beautiful and the guest loved the cupcakes!!

Denise · Married on 04/21/2017

The cake was smooth and creamy. They also provided angel wings. They tasted great and they offered less sugar on them for us. The cake was part of the price for the Millennium,

JeannieKristian · Married on 04/15/2017

Karen and the staff at Chrusciki were wonderful to work with and very accommodating. All of our guests raved about our cake! I would strongly recommend them for your wedding!

Laura · Married on 12/02/2016

Our cake was gorgeous, delicious, and the service was great. We loved doing the tasting and the bakery was very easy to work with. We got the white almond raspberry cake work raspberry buttercream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting. Everyone loved it.