Chrusciki Bakery Reviews

87 | Lancaster, NY

87 Reviews for Chrusciki Bakery

Alyssa · Married on 06/19/2021

Delicious from start to finish

Chrusciki Bakery was awesome to work with. Their team was responsive and professional, and gave us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day. The cake came out beautiful and was delicious. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2021

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa!! We so appreciate your kind words and we're so glad that we could be a part of your special day! Thank you for trusting Chrusciki Bakery to create your wedding cake! We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience working with us! ♥
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/29/2021

Everything we wanted

Everything was perfect. The look of the cake was exactly what we were looking for and our guests were just as happy as we were with the outcome.

Sent on 06/16/2021

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for your kind review!! We are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed your cake! :) We loved being a part of your wedding day! Congratulations!
  • Hanna

Edward D. · Married on 10/23/2020

Best cake ever

Great experience and cake was magnificent!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Yayy!! Thank you so much Hanna! We're so happy that we could be a part of your special day :) Congratulations to you guys!

Barb L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great bakery

Chrisciki was the perfect bakery for us. Danielle was accommodating. Can’t wait to try the cake and cupcakes!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Megan

Megan T. · Married on 10/03/2020

Delicious, Affordable Favors!

Chrusciki made 85 individually wrapped mini pastry heart favors for my wedding, complete with burgundy ribbon that matched my color scheme. They're super friendly, asked me questions to figure out exactly what I needed, and the end products were delicious. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! We're so happy that we could be a part of your special day!! Congratulations!!! :)
  • Andrea

Andrea J. · Married on 09/06/2020

Top Notch Customer Service

We chose Chrusciki for our dessert table selections not just for their tasty treats but because we heard their customer service is second to none! And when you are planning a wedding in a global pandemic you need all the help you can get! Evangelina was beyond helpful to us in helping with the selection of desserts and coordinating delivery to our venue. The desserts tasted and looked amazing, and everyone raved about them! She made my vision come to life, it was exactly what I dreamed of! I would absolutely use them again and would recommend them over and over to future couples! You will not be disappointed !

Sent on 09/19/2020

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea!! We loved working with you and we loved setting up your desserts!! Thank you so much for the sweet review, we're so happy we could be a part of your special day and we can't wait to work with you again sometime in the future! :) Congratulations!

Mandi · Married on 10/11/2019

Very Professionaly

My fiancé and I met with Chrusciki’s not knowing what we wanted to do for desserts. Dominique was very professional when we met with her and she guided us through the whole process. We were able to taste all the cake varieties as well as the frostings which was allowed us to narrow down our options. Our package includes a complimentary cake on our one year anniversary! We look forward to working with them on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you Mandi!! You and your fiancé are so sweet, I look forward to working with you more! We can't wait to be a part of your big day, thank you for booking with us! :)

Juliana K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Chrusciki Bakery was great and so very delicious! They were extremely friendly and great at listening to everything we wanted.

We got a traditional 6” cutting cake which was placed as the top tier on our giant cupcake tower! It looked amazing!
    We had a big wedding of about 260 people so we especially loved how they were able to in cooperate as many flavors/frostings as we wanted. It provided such a good variety that no guest was unable to find something that they didn’t like! I will say that the white almond raspberry cake is to die for!

They took care of everything when it came to communication and set up with our wedding venue which was extremely helpful!! One less thing to have to worry about when planning your wedding. They also give us a complimentary cake on our first anniversary which is such a nice touch to show what your business means to them.

Great, delicious bakery! We received a lot of compliments on how good the cupcakes tasted. Very well priced as well if you’re looking for a bakery that won’t break the bank!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Juliana!! Your kind words mean so much to our team here at Chrusciki Bakery. We are so happy that we could be a part of your special day and are thrilled to hear that your guests enjoyed all the cupcakes!! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend Chrusciki Bakery!

Chrusciki Bakery was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! They allowed my mother and sister to come to the tasting (for free) and had a delicious assortment of cakes and frostings to choose from. They were extremely flexible, helping me to design the perfect cake and stay within my budget. Their decorating is top notch! Everyone commented on the look and taste of the cake...it was truly one of the show pieces at the wedding. I highly recommend Chrusciki Bakery!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!! We were in love with how your cake turned out with the beautiful flowers! I'm so happy we could be a part of your wedding from the tastings to the day of! We are so glad that we could create a cake that you loved and that your guests could enjoy! :)
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2019

5 Stars x a million!

Cupcakes were incredible everyone was raving how amazing they tasted and adorable they looked! We had 5 custom flavors some fall themed. They even went out of their was to make me dairy free frosting cake. I couldn’t of been happier!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Congratulations Rachel and Paul!! We're so happy that we could be a part of your wedding day :) I'm so glad to hear that all the guests enjoyed the cupcakes and that you could enjoy your special cake :) Thank you for choosing Chrusciki Bakery! xoxo

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2019

No leftovers

My husband and I hired Chrusciki for our cupcake dessert display at our wedding! We worked closely with Dominique and throughly enjoyed the entire process. The tasting experience was so fun and Dominique was incredibly patient with my indecisiveness about flavors (since they were all SO delicious it was very difficult to narrow down). Our absolute favorite was the carrot cake cupcakes, but our guests raved about the raspberry almond cupcakes. Chrusciki went to far as to reach out to our venue on our behalf to coordinate the dessert setup. I will be going back to the bakery for all my future dessert needs. They nailed our vision and the taste can’t be beat. Thank you Dominique and all of Chrusciki team!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah!! It was a pleasure working with you and I am SO happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed all your cupcakes! The carrot cake and white almond raspberry swirl are so yummy! :) Thank you for booking with Chrusciki we're so glad we could be a special part of your wedding day. Congratulations!

Corey · Married on 07/14/2019

Great cake and company!

Everyone LOVED the cake at my wedding! The design was exactly as I showed them and it couldn’t have tasted better! They were so easy to work with and easy to contact if there were any questions! Highly recommended to all of my friends and family! Will still go for dessert!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Corey & John it was so nice working with you guys!! Congratulations on getting married! I am SO happy that everyone enjoyed the cake and that you enjoyed working with us! I hope we can work together again in the future :) Happy married life!
  • Rachael

Rachael P. · Married on 06/29/2019

Simple with a surprise

Our cake was perfect! We wanted something simple and beautiful while still incorporating my husband’s love of the bills, Chrusciki did this perfectly! We had the almond cake with raspberry filling and a chocolate cake with salted butter cream, both were delicious!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Hi Rachael! I'm so thrilled to hear that you were happy with your cake! We loved adding the touch of the Bills on the back :) Thank you so much for choosing Chrusciki as your wedding cake provider!

Ashley R. · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent and delicious

Chrusciki Bakery was everything we hoped for and more! They were so professional and so helpful. We want to thank them for the delicious cake and cupcakes. Our guests enjoyed them so much! I would highly recommended them to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Ashely & Mike for your kind words! We loved being a part of your big day! We're so happy that your guests enjoyed all the delicious flavors of cupcakes! :)
  • Adara

Adara · Married on 06/23/2019

Gorgeous and delicious

Chrusicki’s was amazing to work with from our very first meeting. The tasting was very helpful as we had no idea what flavors we wanted, and it made it so much easier to decide on combinations. We ended up going with white almond with raspberry swirl cake, raspberry buttercream filling and vanilla buttercream frosting. And OMG we had zero regrets, the cake exceeded all of our flavor expectations and we wouldn’t have changed a thing. We wanted a simplistic naked cake with some flowers from our florist pressed in, and it turned out perfect! Our wedding cake was beautiful and most importantly DELICIOUS. Our guests asked us where we got it from all night. Highly, highly recommend Chrusicki’s if your looking for a bakery for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Adara for such a sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you throughout your wedding planning process and we are so happy that we could be a part of your special day! The white almond raspberry cake is our absolute favorite so we're so happy to hear that your guests enjoyed it as well! Thank you for choosing Chrusciki for your wedding cake and many congrats to the newlyweds! :)
  • John

John M. · Married on 06/22/2019

great service

Excellent customer service. knowledgeable staff . Delicious cakes and cookies . Many varieties of wedding cakes and cupcakes.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much John! We're so happy that you and your guests enjoyed all the desserts :) It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 06/01/2019

Still drooling!

We chose Chrusciki’s for our cupcakes at our wedding. Working with Dominique was a breeze. She set up a tasting and had several options for us to try. The combinations were endless! So many different delicious flavors that weren’t just vanilla and chocolate. Everyone ate the cupcakes (snuck some home too) and asked where they were from to go back for more! We didn’t just stop there. When I needed a grooms cake for the rehearsal dinner, Domi hooked me up! I came in with so many ideas and she narrowed down to an amazing cake with mini cupcakes. The cake was amazing and perfectly designed. It gave me even more leverage to brag about Chrusciki’s!! What’s even better is they offer a free anniversary cake with your purchase of wedding cake/cupcakes. I am so looking forward to that. I’d highly recommend checking this place out for ALL your dessert needs.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Ally it was so much fun working with you!! I am so happy that I could be a part of your wedding day (and rehearsal dinner)! I loved creating that fun cake for you guys. Thank you so much for choosing Chrusciki Bakery for your desserts and I hope we can work together again in the future! :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!

Shelby N. · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazingly delicious cupcakes

Amazing service and so easy to work with! We told them what we wanted and they delivered, literally! We did a cupcake cake for our wedding with 100’s of mini cupcakes so our guests could indulge in more than one flavor, the were a total hit!
    Beautifully displayed and equally yummy!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby!! You were such a sweetheart to work with and we are so happy that we could be a part of your big day! We are thrilled to hear that your mini cupcakes were a hit with your guests :)

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

This bakery has great customer service and really take their time working with you. Dominique was excellent from the first phone call
    I had with her, right through our cake tasting and then with follow up and her attention to detail. The entire staff was were extremely accommodating and helpful no matter who was taking care of us. They made 5 different flavors of cake for our wedding which were all phenomenal and the cake looked exactly as I imagined my wedding cake would. I absolutely loved it. Could not be happier with choosing this bakery and would highly recommend them to anyone for anything!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you Emily!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I love how your cake turned out and your cake table set up was so beautiful! I'm so happy you enjoyed the whole process and that everyone enjoyed all the flavors. Thank you for choosing Chrusciki as your wedding cake vendor, we wish lots of love and happiness in your newly married life :)

Sara L. · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing and delicious

We did a small cake to cut into and cupcakes. They looked and tasted amazing! Very professional bakery. They had switched wedding cake consultants and the new girl was on top of everything! The hubs and I are extremely happy and so were our guests!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! It was so nice to work with you and I am sooo happy that everyone enjoyed the cupcakes!! :)
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious cake, excellent communication!

Since we planned our Buffalo wedding from Portland, OR, we chose Chrusciki Bakery for our wedding cake based entirely on recommendations and reviews - and we’re so glad we did! They offered lots of customization options and produced a beautiful version of what we had envisioned for our cake. Dominique was helpful in communicating with us leading up to our wedding, and the cake was delivered several hours before the guests arrived. We were even able to rent a cake stand, and once we returned it we got our deposit mailed back to us.

And of course, the cake was absolutely delicious. Thank you Chrusciki!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Hi Julia! Thank you so much for your kind review! We had so much fun creating your unique wedding cake with a Buffalo & Portland skyline :) I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the process of coordinating your wedding cake as an out of town bride. Thank you for putting your trust in us and choosing us your wedding cake vendor. Wishing you lots of love and happiness in your new marriage! :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious!

The experience with choosing our cake for our wedding was made very simple when Chrusicki stepped in. From the cake testing to choosing designs, they were helpful the entire time with incorporating what we wanted. (Colors, themes, etc.) our cake was delicious and everyone thought the cake was fake when looking at it because it was so perfect!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the whole process from cake tasting, to design, to the final product. It's always so nice to know that everyone enjoyed the cake. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Jessie · Married on 08/25/2018

This ballet did such a beautiful job with our cake and the added cupcakes. We went a little off norm with the cake looking like a birch tree with mushrooms and Cala lilies (we are nature lovers), and they did an incredible job! Everyone loved the amazing flavors of the frostings and cakes too! They were delicious, not too sugary to where it's too much, and so moist, hard to find sometimes. I highly suggest this bakery for your wedding! I would post a picture to this if I could figure out how! Lol

Sent on 09/08/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie for the kind review! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of you special day! Your venue was absolutely beautiful and it was an honor to set up your cake and cupcakes there! I'm glad you liked your little mushrooms and Cala lilies, and so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the flavors! Thank you again and best wishes for your newly married life :)

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

These were some of the best cupcakes we've ever eaten. I, the bride, was determined to have cupcakes instead of a typical cake at my wedding and working with Chrusiki made it happen. We had four DELICIOUS flavors, and literally all 200 of the cupcakes were eaten at the wedding, people loved them so much Our flavors: Chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and peanut butter icing, white cake with oreo filling and chocolate icing, white almond raspberry cake with cream cheese icing (possibly the tastiest thing i've ever eaten), and carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Use this bakery!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle!! We are so so happy that you and your guests enjoyed all the cupcakes and that every cupcake was eaten! We loved being a part of your special day and we wish you all the best in your new married life!! :)
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome cake and cupcakes

We used Chrusciki for our wedding cake and wedding favors (cupcakes). Chrusciki took my matron of honor's drawn out design (Hogwarts castle and the Millennium Falcon) and made it a reality. It was stunning. Our cupcakes were Star Wars characters and the colors of the Hogwarts Houses with sorting hat! Guests loved them!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Chrusciki Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Tania for your kind review!! We are so happy you and your guest enjoyed all of your special treats on your wedding day!! We were honored to be a part of it :)