Christy Wilson Photography Reviews

9 | Nashville, TN

9 Reviews for Christy Wilson Photography

1 User photo

Christy was an absolute gem to work with! She was extremely professional and very kind and genuine. Not to mention her photography is beautiful! She goes above and beyond. She knows what she's doing and during my wedding as soon as anything looked like it was going wrong or unexpectedly she swooped in and helped. I think I would have gone crazy without her help and support!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Christy is amazing!!! I was lucky and found her through a referral, best decision of my wedding! From the time I contacted Christy, I knew we were excellent hands!!! My super nontraditional wedding was >12 hours and 3 locations and Christy was able to capture all of our moments throughout the entire day! We + all of our family members will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Christy Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for the kind words! You guys were such a wonderful couple to work with and I LOVED your wedding. I hope we get to work together again in the future!

Sherry · Married on 10/24/2015

Christy Wilson did a fantastic job with our wedding. The rain could have put a damper on things but she was there with a positive attitude and did an amazing job working with the elements.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Christy Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you Sherry! You guys are a great couple and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of it. I hope we get to work together again in the future!

Tiffany · Married on 10/17/2015

My experience with Christy Wilson Photography was amazing. Christy worked hard to make sure she captured all the photos I wanted and she even did an amazing job working with my two year old daughter to get great shots. She was friendly, professional and an absolute pleasure to be around. By the end of the day, she felt like one of our friends and not just our photographer! The final images are gorgeous and everything I had hoped they would be. We will never use another photographer besides Christy!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Christy Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for those beautiful words. I absolutely adore your family and loved being a part of your special day.

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2015

Christy was so fun to work with. Flexible and extremely down to earth. Photos turned out amazing! Thank you so much for helping us capture or special day ♡

Sent on 01/06/2016

Christy Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! You guys were such an amazing couple to work with and I loved every minute! I hope we get to work together in the future!!!

Shana · Married on 10/04/2015

Christy was absolutely amazing! The pictures were beautiful and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! I'd recommend her to anyone and I hope to have her again in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Christy Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved working with you on your wedding day and hope to work again in the future!

heather · Married on 09/26/2015

We got more than pictures with Christy as she even helped with the flow of our wedding. Her direction on our wedding was invaluable.
    An added plus was that she was sooo sweet and really easy to work with.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Christy Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly loved working with you and Tyler on your special day. Y'all are such a wonderful couple and I hope to work together in the future!

Christy was awesome!! We love our photos. She made us feel so comfortable and did a great job capturing our special day!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Anna · Married on

2.8
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0

After she sent the pictures she went MIA

Christy is extremely nice and is a real pleasant person, her photography is lovely, and she is very flexible with traveling for out of town weddings.

However I was overall left somewhat unimpressed. While the pictures were creative and well placed, they looked like they were taken with the portrait filter on my iPhone.
    I was also completely ignored when I requested (several times over several months, by both text and email) a specific picture my husband wanted that she did not send initially. It was extremely unique in our album, so even if her explanations were true, it was still extremely unprofessional to ignore my requests or delete it without asking if I wanted it.

Sent on 10/22/2019