Christy Grace Photography Reviews

5 | Pawleys Island, SC

5 Reviews for Christy Grace Photography

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2017

Christy did our wedding pictures. She did an amazing job! We loved every little detail that she captured on our special day. I would recommend Christy for not only wedding pictures but for any important events that you want pictures for. She is very easy to work with. She listens to your ideas and also gives many other ideas. She is very accommodating and very thoughtful.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

It was an honor to have Christy as my wedding photographer! From day one, she was genuine, honest, trustworthy, and so organized. She did a phenomenal job capturing moments at the wedding that we now get to relive through her photography. Christy's vibrant, joyful personality was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a photographer! I am blown away by her talent and professionalism. It was a joy to work with Christy and I am so thankful for her. An amazing person all around, I highly recommend choosing her as your photographer for any event!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Chelsie · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Christy. She was an amazing wedding photographer to have. Her professionalism and her personality make for a wonderful combination for a wedding photographer. Christy went above and beyond to make sure that our pictures captured our day and our personalities perfectly. I had an overly large wedding party (a lot of family!) and she was able to keep her cool with all of the craziness that entailed having the large wedding party. I am in love with my pictures and I thank Christy for that!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Lydia · Married on 06/25/2016

Please choose ChristyGrace Photography for your next life event photo shoot! She was fabulous at doing both my engagement and wedding shoot. You wouldn't be disappointed with having her do yours too! (:

Sent on 09/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/27/2015

Even though our wedding was on December 27, 2015, Christy was extremely flexible and willing to work around our fast pace wedding. She took great pictures and was super friendly with everyone. She was willing to work with us and I would recommend her to anyone I know. :)

Sent on 09/19/2017