Christy Archibald Photography Reviews

Christy Archibald Photography 5
Christy Archibald Photography 6
Christy Archibald Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

In the DFW area there are several photographers to choose from and we just needed engagement pictures since we are getting married in KY. We decided to go with Christy because we liked her photography(obviously!) and her professionalism. However, when we met her we felt like we were hanging out with a friend. We love our pictures that we got back from her and would recommend her to anyone.

Dakota · Married on 08/04/2018

Christy did our engagement and wedding photos and she was amazing! She made the whole experience feel fun and natural. She took the time to get to know us and made sure that our pictures reflected that. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Dakota!! I had fun with y'all too, and I'm so glad I got the chance to get to know you and Claire. I LOVED working with you two! Congrats & Blessings!!

Meghan · Married on 07/07/2018

Christy did such a fabulous job at my wedding! We came up with a picture time line ahead a few weeks before the wedding and stuck to it in order to get every single picture I wanted. She does such a great job at finding the perfect angles and places to get the most incredible results. I didn't get a videographer for my wedding, but I don't feel like I didn't even missed out because Christy was able to capture every special moment. I have had so many compliments on how amazing all of our pictures have turned out. Not only are the pictures great, but Christy is just an amazing person to work with! She makes sure to ask you what is the most important for you.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan! I'm glad you felt like we we documented your day thoroughly--you had a lot of wonderful moments! It was such a joy to work with you and Ryan. Truly couldn't have asked for anything more. Blessings on your marriage!

Katie · Married on 05/27/2018

Christy was seriously incredible. She is so much fun to be around and helps getting your picture taken be fun! She is so quick to get your pictures back to you. I got my engagement pictures back within 5 days and my wedding pictures back a little over 2 weeks later! All of the pictures she took were so beautiful. All of my wedding guests commented about how she and her second photographer were always around and capturing every moment which is exactly what we wanted!! We love Christy and plan to use her for all future events!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Christy Archibald Photography 8
    Christy Archibald Photography 9
    Christy Archibald Photography 10
    Christy Archibald Photography 11
    Christy Archibald Photography 12

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaitlin! Loved every minute working with you two! I'm so excited for your marriage--I can tell y'all are going to have a blast! <3

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Christy! She took our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding photos. They were all so beautiful! She captured every moment and the essence of us and our special day. She had all of our photos back within 1-2 weeks and traveled to Waco for our engagement pictures and for the wedding. Christy makes the entire process so easy, relaxed, and enjoyable. She is the best photographer we could have hoped for!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lindsey! I'm so glad you and Ryan had fun and felt relaxed with your photos--that's so important to me! Congrats to both of you! It was a joy! <3

Valeska · Married on 03/07/2018

Let me start off by saying, I truly believe we could not have chosen a better photographer than Christy. Christy has all the attributes you could want in a wedding photographer: communicative, creative, helpful, timely, and caring are just a few words I would use to describe her. We first met Christy at a Starbucks, where she was interested in getting to know us. She had samples of her photography ready for viewing, as well as different photo albums and printouts. We loved her work on her website to begin with, and her in person examples exemplified that. Christy did a great job explaining how the plan would work for taking engagement, bridal, and wedding photographs. We had interests in putting together specific packages and Christy was more than happy to work with us. When we met for our first photos, engagement session, we knew we chose a great photographer. We typically aren’t too photo friendly, but Christy guided us on all sorts of poses and made us feel super comfortable. She let us change outfits and if we had particular ideas in mind, she was happy to do them as well. On wedding day, she again arrived early and discussed the plan with us. She guided us perfectly along the process from first look to family photos. When we received the photos (for each session) we were amazed at how great they look! Each of our family and friends are in awe at all of the beautiful photos. We are very very happy that we picked Christy as our photographer and highly recommend her for everyone.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Christy Archibald Photography 13

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your sweet words, Valeska! You made my day! :) You and Chris were a blast, and I'm excited for your marriage! Congrats!

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

Christy was an absolute JOY to work with. She was so kind and always made me feel comfortable. Not only is she a wonderful person but she is so so talented. She took our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photos and I was seriously in LOVE with all of them!!! I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to photos of myself but there were several upon several that I loved! OH and she got all of my photos back to me in such a timely manner!!! When I told my family that Christy sent me the wedding photos all of them were so shocked to hear I already got them. She is seriously the best and I would recommend Christy to anyone including my best friends and family!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Christy Archibald Photography 14
    Christy Archibald Photography 15
    Christy Archibald Photography 16
    Christy Archibald Photography 17

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Jenn! I absolutely loved working with you & Jacob, and am so excited for you two! <3

Allison · Married on 12/29/2017

Christy was so wonderful to work with both of in front of the camera and away from the camera. She took the time to get to know me, my husband and family. We couldn't have asked for more quality photos that captured our engagement, bridal portraits, and special day. My friends and family have RAVED about our photos. When a family friend saw my bridal portrait, her eyes filled with tears and said, "Wow. How did you get so blessed to have a photographer capture such a perfect picture of Allison. She captured her spirit, grace, and heart all in one." Thank you, Christy! May all your photography dreams come true.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Christy Archibald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! I loved working with you two and your families. Blessings on your wonderful marriage!

Bessie · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so lucky that I found Christy! She is such a talented photographer and an even more amazing person! My family and friends raved about how talented and professional she was. Also, I am incredibly happy with how gorgeous all my photos turned out! I couldn’t recomend her enough!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Christy was absolutely AMAZING for my wedding. I cannot say enough great things about her. All of our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. They are all so bright and colorful and perfectly captured our wedding day. Not only that, but the portraits she did of my husband and I perfectly captured our relationship. I got my wedding pictures back in record time. She got them back to me only about a week after the wedding which is amazing. I was so scared I was going to have to wait months but Christy got them back to me in no time. She is the perfect photographer for a wedding because she is like a fly on the wall, capturing every single moment. I swear I don't think Christy missed photographing one single thing at the wedding! Looking through the hundreds of pictures was so much fun because we got to relive the whole wedding and even remember those small moments that she captured that we would've otherwise maybe forgotten. Everyone is gushing to me how perfect the wedding pictures are and how beautiful they look.

Kathleen · Married on 06/24/2017

Christy is an AMAZING photographer! Seriously the best decision of the wedding was hiring her. I love how my wedding and engagement pictures turned out. We needed all the direction we could get on different poses and actions to do and Christy guided us through it all. The pictures captured how beautiful and fun our wedding day was and I am so grateful for them. Definitely recommend hiring her!!

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Our investment in Christy for our wedding photographer was by far the best choice we made. She was affordable and did an amazing job from engagement photos, bridal portraits to wedding pics! We could not have been more pleased!

Christy Archibald Photography 18
    Christy Archibald Photography 19

Taylor · Married on 12/18/2016

Christy did an amazing job shooting our big day! From the start she was quick to respond to any questions i had and she was extremely flexible with me throughout the entire process. Also, our pictures turned out PERFECT. They absolutely tell the perfect story of what we want to remember our wedding day as. I've already received so many compliments on how great our photos turned out. Thank you Christy!

Alexis · Married on 11/19/2016

She is absolutely amazing! Pictures came so fast after wedding and they are beautiful! She told us exactly what to do and listened to what we wanted and gave us memories we will cherish forever.

Tammi · Married on 10/14/2016

As the mother of the bride, I can't say enough about the work done by Christy Archibald Photography! During the preparation, the wedding and the reception, she and her colleague were everywhere...yet were not at all intrusive (we hardly knew they were there!). They were fast, efficient and thorough in getting pictures of absolutely everything and everyone!
    I have just finished reviewing and choosing pictures...(there were so many to choose from) and all were just exceptionally beautiful!!! I can not say enough about the work and services provided. I would strongly recommend Christy Archibald Photography to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer!

Megan · Married on 10/14/2016

Honestly- photography was one of my big sticking points when we were deciding budget. Christy's prices immediately appealed to me but it was her stunning portfolio that sold us. I didn't know she was even there for 90% of the pictures she gave us back. She captured moments (BEAUTIFULLY) that I doubt I had the emotional capacity to fully remember today. I look through our pictures frequently and relive each of the moments and feel overwhelmed with love and gratitude for her ability to find the angles and the light perfectly. Best of all- she is sweet and yet forward enough to command our silly family and wedding party.

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Christy is one of the most wonderful individuals I have met! She has such a sweet spirit and made everything so much fun on our wedding day. She was great at giving direction and putting us into poses that looked and felt natural. I got the photos back within a week of the wedding, which is absolutely incredible! They are beautiful, and I'm so happy to have such great pictures to remember the day! I spent a VERY long time researching wedding photographers, and I could not be more pleased with Christy and her work!

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2016

Christy is an absolute joy to work with and I would highly recommend her to everyone! She took our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos this year and made everything so fun, comfortable and easy.

Our portrait poses look natural and she really captured our personalities and the love we have for each other and our families in the candid shots. She was also really well organized, which was wonderful on such a busy day, so I didn't have to worry we were forgetting anyone.

We got our pictures back even earlier than expected and have received so many compliments on all the photos. I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect photographer and I'm so glad we found Christy! She definitely went above and beyond our expectations.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Christy is an amazing photographer! She was so easy to work with and really captured our relationship in our engagement photos. She went above and beyond on capturing our wedding. We are so in love with our photos! She captured moments we couldn't have imagined we would get to revisit in our wedding photos. You can see just how much love there was at our wedding but also how happy and how much fun everyone had. Our friends and family are still talking about the quality of our photos! Hire Christy! You won't be disappointed!

Ngoc · Married on 09/03/2016

I couldn't ask for a better photographer. Christy was our engagement photographer as well as our wedding day photographer. She made sure we had all the shots we wanted even if that means we go over the amount of time we paid her for. Our wedding day didn't start out the way we planned, but when I arrived at the wedding venue she took care of everything without asking a single question (photowise). The wedding photos came out beautiful, and the best part is, I received the pictures within the second week after our wedding.

Kathryn · Married on 08/13/2016

You definitely should book with Christy! I am VERY happy with her photography skills. I used her for my engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding day coverage. I love that she pays close attention to detail in all of her photos. She made us feel so comfortable in the posed pictures and really captured the emotions in the candid ones during the ceremony and reception. She is very organized and responds quickly to emails and got our pictures to us in a timely manner. Her packages are priced well and affordable compared to other photographers I found. I seriously would not recommend anyone else. We are already using her for my sister's wedding in December!

Lesli · Married on 07/23/2016

Christy is definitely the way to go! She worked around my crazy schedule from engagement portraits to bridals all the way through the end of the reception. After every shoot, I got my photos FAST and they were beautiful.

Steph · Married on 05/27/2016

My husband and I are so pleased with the stunning work done by Christy Archibald Photography. Not only did the pictures come out beautifully but she brought a level of courteous professionalism that made our day even more special and enjoyable. She was able to capture so many priceless moments, being respectful and kind, all while adhering to strict time parameters. My family and I whole heartedly recommend this vendor and hope to use her services again in the future. Stephanie L.

Rachael · Married on 05/15/2016

Christy was my sister's wedding photographer and she was AMAZING. She captured every moment so well and her candid shots were incredible. She caught a very special moment between my sister and I and that photo will always be near and dear to my heart. Christy was very professional but fun at the same time!

Molly · Married on 02/27/2016

Christy is wonderful! She took absolute care of us and we are so happy with how our photos turned out. We could not have asked for more!