Christopher's Photography Studio Reviews

49 | Pearl River, NY

49 Reviews for Christopher's Photography Studio

Nicole S. · Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent Service

We could not be happier with Christopher! He has been professional and amazing through this entire process, and his work is outstanding.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Christopher's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and your families.
    I am happy for you guys, congratulations and I am looking forward the to big celebration to come.
    Chris

Melissa P. · Married on 01/03/2020

so attentive and responsive to detail

Christopher is such a great guy. Priced extremely reasonable when compared to other photographers. Has great deal packages. Awesome experience.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

We had a fantastic experience with Christopher’s Studio. Selecting the right photographer/videographer was very important to us. We wanted to make sure we selected someone who would preserve our special day just the way we wanted. Chris did not disappoint. He was very engaged and provided us with many stunning photos that we will treasure forever. Chris and his videographer, Dave, are very easy going which helps to alleviate some of the natural stress involved throughout the wedding day. Chris and Dave worked very well together and their experience showed. We even got some really cool clips from a drone they flew around the venue. Together they cinematically memorialized our wedding day – and we got to be the stars in our own personal movie – trailer an all. You really get a sense for the passion he has for his craft. You get the feeling that he wants the work to be perfect to satisfy his own expectations as well as his client’s. We remained in touch with him long after the work was completed and he remained engaged and responsive. In a world of fly by night vendors who lose interest in you the moment you write the check – we found working with Chris very refreshing. Therefore, we highly recommend Christopher’s Studio.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Christopher's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was a pleasure working with you guys and creating memories for you. Your wedding was amazing, thank you for having us part of your special day.
    Chris & Dave
  • Kerry Anne

Kerry A. · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Christopher and his team were outstanding! From beginning to end there was never a problem. Christopher and his team were so nice and professional. Everyone makes you feel comfortable and that everything is going perfectly. I highly recommend them!

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Photos out of a magazine!

I remember the first time I saw one of Chris’ videos. I cried hysterically. It was so beautiful and I just knew he had to be a part of our wedding day. Leading up to the big day we had many meetings. Chris met us in NYC for our engagement photos because we wanted to take photos near the NYPL. He was so flexible and easy going. Friends and family still talk about how the photos look like they came out of a magazine. Our wedding photos were no different. Chris had never been to the church where we were married but he has such an eye for back drops, lighting, and more that the pictures from there are stunning. We were so happy to have Chris and his crew as part of our day!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Christopher’s Photography

Christopher was awesome! He made us so comfortable and captured every moment of our wedding. Our pictures are amazing!!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Captured the best memories!

Chris and his staff captured our favorite day in perfect pictures and video! We loved working with chris and his staff and highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2018

Amazing vendor

We did engagement photos and wedding photos everything came out amazing

Sent on 01/26/2019

Biba · Married on 12/30/2017

Outstanding!

Chris photographed our wedding in June 2018 in NYC. Chris is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He has a very unique sophisticated and elegant style. I could go on and about Chris, instead I have shared a few images which speak for themselves. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I were beyond pleased with the photography and videography services provided by Chris and his team a few weeks ago. They were timely, professional, and fabulous to work with! The photos we have seen so far have surpassed our expectations and we look forward to seeing all the edited ones and video soon! Planning a wedding can be very stressful and I am so glad to say that Chris really made our wedding day and coordination of services so easy and stress free. Having great photos and video is so important as a wedding day goes by so fast. My husband and I are beyond happy that we had Christopher's studio capture this time in our lives and highly recommend them to any other couple!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Christopher's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. You guys had an amazing wedding and it was an honor to be part of your day. We are creating an awesome set of photos for you to cherish.

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

Christopher and his team are amazing, I definitely recommend them. My husband and I knew we wanted to work with Chris from our very first call. He's so easy going, and created a custom package for us based on our budget and what we wanted. During both our engagement shoot and our wedding he made us feel so comfortable—we're not used to being the center of attention, and he made it so easy for us. He has a great eye and can spot such unique and amazing places to take photos. (One of my favorites was as the band was loading in while we were taking getting ready photos with the bridesmaids—Chris asked them if we could pose with their equipment! The photo is attached to this review). Paul also shot our wedding and he's just as wonderful. They came early and stayed until the very end even with an extended hour, and we're so so happy with how our photos and memories of the entire night turned out.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Christopher's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon for your great and kind words. We really had a great time photographing your wedding and wish you all the best. We loved all the unique plans you guys put in to your special day. I will always remember you guys performing your own introduction music. Such a great moment.

Kim P. · Married on 10/15/2017

Simply the best!

Choosing Chris to be our wedding photographer was the best wedding-related decision we made and one of the most important!

He communicated with us quickly and clearly the options we had for the different services available. We saw samples of his work at his studio. All the pictures he took were stunning.

He has a unique and creative style which we loved. His pictures were so much more than the standard "smile and say cheese" portraits. He was able to capture details, expressions, and emotions through his work.

He was on time the day of the wedding and made us feel so comfortable being photographed.

Our video and photographs from that day are everything we hoped they would be. We were so happy with the final product that we had Chris take our "baby bump" and newborn baby pictures!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2017

Christopher and his team were truly excellent to work with. I was very antsy the day of and nervous to be the center of attention. Taking our first look pictures made me feel so much more relaxed. Chris and his team were making jokes, and made us feel so comfortable and also so funny! They were a very dedicated team and ensured that we would be able to get all of the pictures that we had wanted. Also their photo booth was a total hit! Everyone loved it. I am so happy that we went with Chris and his team and cannot wait to see the pics and videos from the night. Thank you Christopher's Studio!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2017

Absolutely amazing!

I could say a million and one nice things about Chris and his team. From the very first phone call to the time we picked up our wedding album we were at such ease. Chris is very professional and also is very kind, open minded and very flexible. I love his vision behind the photos he takes. I wish I could give him 10 stars because I would. He treated my husband and I so well. He made sure on the happiest and busiest day of our lives to take us away from it all to gather some really sweet moments. Again, his attention to detail is incredible. When we did our engagement shoot Chris made it so much fun that we almost forgot our pictures were being taken. When I couldn't decide on an album cover he made sure to send a few examples so I could pick what I liked best. In my opinion he went above and beyond and it truly made all the difference to my husband and I. If you are looking for incredible work from a really good person then Chris is your man!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Bianca · Married on 06/10/2017

My fiance and I had a great experience having our engagement photos taken by Chris. From the moment we met Chris he made us feel very comfortable. Not only was Chris easy to get along with but he recommended so many great poses and creative shots. We would highly recommend Christopher's Photography Studio!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Liz S. · Married on 03/18/2017

Great wedding

Our wedding photography was great - we had 3 photographers taking photos and helping to set up pictures. They were literally laying in the snow to get out pictures! They are so willing to do whatever we wanted throughout the night if it be table pictures, posed pictures, or funny pictures. Also with getting our photo album and giant print, Christopher was so accommodating - he gave his input based on why we wanted and made sure it looked beautiful in the end and flowed. I loved everything about it and am very happy with all of my photo memories of the big day!

Ps. The price included thank yous, photo album with acrylic cover and giant 20x30 metal print

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Chris! We just got married in December, and the pictures that Chris & Paul took were absolutely stunning! They were so on point the day of the wedding, and we had nothing but fun with them! Chris has such a laid back & fun demeanor, which kept me calm, but at the same time, was able to keep everything running smoothly. Amazing, amazing job, and great people to work with! Would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Christopher's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was so much fun working with you guys. I look forward to creating a beautiful album for you too.

Kerriann · Married on 11/13/2016

Where do I even begin with how highly I recommend Chris and his team? Highly professional, highly creative, and highly personable. Chris and Paul were always exactly where they needed to be to capture amazing pictures but never in the way. Pictures were pretty much the most important detail to me and I had a longggggg check list of photos to take. Chris and Paul made sure to catch everything. We recently picked up our flash drive and I can't stop looking at the pictures! I am so looking forward to working on our album and getting our video. If you are in the market for a wedding photographer you should 100% hire Christopher's Photography Studio, so worth the investment.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Thank you all at Christopher's Studio for all the hard work you did making our day so special. The video trailer you posted was amazing. I am going to refer you guys to all my friends and family once they get engaged.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Christopher's Photography Studio's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was such great day for you guys. We are glad to have captured so many great memories for you.

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2016

from the moment I sat down with Christopher when considering him to use as our wedding photographer he was professional, warm and made me feel comfortable. I was stressed out because I was planning a wedding by myself as my husband is in the military and was unable to travel to NY to help me plan. He was accommodating to all our needs and wants for our wedding day pictures. I told him we would like rustic pictures taken in between our ceremony & reception and he took us to just the place I envisioned. I loved that there were two photographers and that they stayed the entirety of our wedding day to capture every moment of the day. The day of our wedding he made us feel comfortable as he took pre-ceremony pictures and got some really great photos & poses! During our wedding we never even knew he was there and he didn't take us away from our reception but took pictures before so we could enjoy the entirety of the day. We couldn't have been happier with Christopher Studios and would recommend him to anyone who was in search of a photographer, he truly has a knack & gift for photography.

Sent on 08/22/2016

The package we got was a great package, the price was right and the photos were everything we wanted.

Sent on 05/11/2016

I was so happy to have had you guys be part of our wedding! Everyone loved the pictures from under the bridge. So creative , oh and the shots of my parents crying, I knew that would happen love you guys and the album selections are coming soon.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Krystina · Married on 07/17/2015

We used Chris for videography. Chris and his assistant did a great job! They were great the whole night! Anxiously awaiting our highlight reel! Chris was very helpful from the start and knew exactly what we wanted! I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of this service!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • Mrs V

Mrs · Married on 06/06/2015

Highly recommend Chris for gorgeous wedding photos

We love our wedding photos and Chris is a pleasure to work with, he is a laid back guy and can offer or take direction. He picked the location for our first look at the Glen Island castle, it was perfect. He took both indoor and outdoor photos during our wedding day. I setup many shots with him ahead of time but we added lots of candid shots as well.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Our Wedding was on 11/1/14 we used Christopher's Studios for our pictures. We also had a photo booth at our reception this was a huge hit everyone loved it! Paul, our photographer was great he was very flexible and great, the pictures are amazing. We highly recommend Christopher's Studios.

Sent on 01/01/2015