Christopher William Jewelers Reviews

19 Reviews for Christopher William Jewelers

Christopher William Jewelers 1
Christopher William Jewelers 2

Sean Britt · Married on 01/26/2019

Christopher William is the best!

Chris and his team are extremely good at what they do. Throughout our entire wedding process, they were professional and helpful at every turn. They went above and beyond to make sure everything we needed was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in need of a high quality jeweler.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Meghan · Married on 12/28/2018

Recommended

We bought both of our wedding bands and my engagement ring from CWJ. As someone who worked there for a short time many years ago I knew we had to go there and look at rings when we started talking about getting engaged. They even shipped my engagement ring to my fiancé in Texas so he could surprise me with it when I came to visit. I love my rings and my husband more each day and I’m glad we went to Christopher William Jewelers for our wedding rings.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Christopher William Jewelers 3
    Christopher William Jewelers 4

Timothy · Married on 10/27/2018

The Christopher Williams in Weyers Cave, VA is a great store and I would go buy there again.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Thomas · Married on 07/31/2018

I worked with Rachel Healy and had an excellent experience. She was knowledgeable, prompt, and guided me through every step in the process. My fiancé loved the ring and I'd recommend her to anyone in the market for high quality jewelry at a fair price.

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • User5100440 · 1+ year ago

There was a beautiful selection and affordable pricing. I would recommend this vendor!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Sidney

Sidney · Married on 06/03/2018

The team at Christopher William Jewelers is phenomenal. These ladies (and Chris himself) are such a joy to work with, and they make me feel like family every time I come in. I absolutely love going to CWJ for every single jewelry related need, and I will sing them praises for years to come. They are truly wonderful and I would recommend them a thousand times over!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Heathee · Married on 06/02/2018

I thought they did an awesome job. They really helped my fiancee in sizing my ring and it fit perfectly!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Logan · Married on 12/16/2017

I started my search for the perfect diamond at Christopher William Jewelers, I looked at a few other possibilities to buy a ring, but nowhere could I find the service and satisfaction of working with Christopher William Jewelers. Very professional, quick, and the service is second to none. I personally dealt with the Harrisonburg location, and had the pleasure of meeting Rachel, very informative and understanding of what I was looking for. I would recommend Christopher Williams Jewelers to anyone, hands down.

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • User7319046 · 1+ year ago

My fiancé used CWJ to get my ring, and neither of us could be any happier! They have the prettiest diamonds, exceptional customer service, and everyone that works there is so nice! I've been in once to get my ring cleaned, and they knew me by name as soon as I walked through the door! Highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Trenton · Married on 09/16/2017

Very happy with the results of working with CWJ.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Christopher · Married on 06/24/2017

GO HERE TO GET THE ENGAGEMENT RING! You will not find better service or more gorgeous jewelry anywhere else. I received the best of the best in customer service here.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Bill · event on 06/08/2017

Always helpful and worked with my limited "in town" time.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

We used the Harrisonburg, VA store. They are the sweetest women! They helped us pick out the best rings! I can't wait for the wedding so I can wear it.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Christopher William Jewelers is the absolute best jeweler in the Harrisonburg/Shenandoah Valley area. I was looking for the perfect engagement ring and they helped me design and source exactly what I was looking for. I was leery of working with the big box retail outlets, but also didn't want to work with a small store that didn't have any resources or experience. CWJ has the best of both worlds - big enough to provide anything you want and small enough to give each of their customers personal attention and assistance. I worked with Andrea and she was incredibly helpful and she would respond to any request within an hour. Overall, I had an outstanding experience with CWJ and have shopped there many times since! I would highly recommend their stores to everyone.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Our rings fit perfectly and look stunning. Andrea and Chris are wonderful people that take pride in what they do. They supported our every decision and we couldn't be happier. A small stone fell out 3 weeks before the wedding and without a blink of an eye they stayed late and had it fixed within the hour. Great service great product and great quality.

Sent on 09/21/2014

My experience with Christopher William Jewelers first began when my husband purchased my Tacori engagement ring from them. The proposal was a surprise but the service I received after he proposed was amazing! My husband still brags about how Andrea helped him with the entire process of picking out my ring! I was so impressed with their willingness to help! And not to mention, my ring is BEAUTIFUL! Each employee of CWJ is extremely knowledgeable of their pieces and takes pride in their store! We decided to purchase my wedding band there as well and we couldn't be happier! Christopher William Jewelers is #1 in my book!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Andrew · Married on 05/23/2014

Rachel and Paul were very helpful. My fiance and I are both very happy with the ring. Rachel went out of her way to help with our special requests as well. 10/10 would jewel again.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Matt · Married on 10/07/2017

Don't be afraid to ask questions! There's so much knowledge and experience in these guys that they will make you feel comfortable purchasing a quality item. While I knew what I was looking for, Tristan helped me pick out the perfect stone and was attentive and flexible to what I needed. My fiancée is more than pleased with the quality and service that we've received. We'll be coming back and recommending people for life.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kevin · Married on 05/31/2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Rachel at CWJ. She helped us with our engagement as well as our wedding rings. We would feel very comfortable recommending her and the store to our family/friends!

Sent on 06/11/2014