Christopher Rude, Classical Guitar Reviews

59 | West Salem, WI

59 Reviews for Christopher Rude, Classical Guitar

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2013

Chris Rude provided the ceremony music and cocktail hour music for our wedding ceremony. He did a phenomenal job! He is an amazing musician with a large variety of music to choose from. He was easy to work with and also very affordable. We received so many positive comments from our guests on his performance. I would highly recommend him for your wedding music needs!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Tommie · Married on 08/17/2013

Chris was wonderful to work with! Extremely organized, excellent communication, flexible trying to work around various schedules, polite, punctual, and amazing ceremony music! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • User2901996 · 2+ years ago

Christopher Rude performed for our ceremony, as well as pre-ceremony music, social hour and dinner background music. He was one of many excellent aspects of our day. We feel he made every effort to satisfy our needs at an outdoor venue that presented a few extra challenges. His music was beautiful. Many guests commented favorably about him. We found him to be easy to work with in planning, at rehearsal and the day of. We would not hesitate to recommend Chris.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Karen · Married on 06/08/2013

We absolutely loved having Christopher Rude play at our ceremony - he was very quick to respond to all of my inquiries, and he extremely easy to work with. I have a big appreciation for people who quickly respond to e-mails and phone calls, and Chris was on the mark with all of this! He is a very talented man, and he played beautiful pieces for our wedding. We had an outdoor venue, and the sound and volume were set up just right - he does a great job of showing up early and making sure everything is perfectly set up for the ceremony. We would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Chris is extremely talented and played amazingly. He was able to help us choose great music and worked well with our other vendors to get everything right.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2012

Chris was amazing! He learned the songs that we had our hearts set on for our ceremony and played perfectly and beautifully. I would very highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Corine · Married on 08/12/2012

Chris added beautiful music before, during and after the ceremony. He was very helpful, professional and flexible. We are very happy we had him and his sound equipment because the ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Chris was wonderful to work with and on such short notice. He was able to take my vison and go with it. Chris also had a great selection of music to choose from and when one was not available he was great at learning the new piece. Highly reccommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2012

Working with Christopher Rude was great, he was always very prompt in response, professional, easy to work with and definitely delivered the day of my wedding. I can't even imagine having someone else at our ceremony! We didn't have the most necessarily traditional ceremony requests, but he was quick to accommodate and learn new pieces. He added a classy element to our wedding with great quality of service plus he came professionally dressed. His service is well worth the value especially on a day you will cherish for the rest of your life. He made our ceremony truly personal and for that we would recommend his service to anyone for any type of event. Highly recommend!

Best wishes!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2012

Chris was very professional and great to work with. He was flexible and confident when giving advice about choosing our ceremony music. His experience also made our time with him, stress free, which can be a rare thing to say when planning a wedding. :) At our ceremony and reception he played beautifully. I had many guest compliment the atmostphere he created with his guitar. I would recommend Chis in a heartbeat. Chris Rude is one of a kind!
    Thank you!
    Mr. and Mrs. Shepard ;)

Sent on 11/15/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2012

Chris performed at our wedding and we could not have been happier. His musical talents far exceeded our expectations! Our guests are still raving about him!
    From our very first contact with him, he was professional, humorous, friendly, and genuinely cared about US and our wedding.
    We highly recommend Mr. Rude to play at any event!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Miranda · Married on 12/03/2011

We could have not been happier with our ceremony music! My husband is a guitarist, so he immediately was in awe of Chris's talent and skill. We were happy to find that Chris was also a wonderful person - he was patient, thorough, and professional in all of our interactions, in addition to being an all around nice person. It takes a unique person to partner talent, professionalism, and friendliness, but Chris does it with ease. We will recommend him again and again, knowing that anyone who hires him will be happy with the experience and the result!

Sent on 02/11/2012

Chris was a pleasure to work with and did an absolute beautiful job preforming for our ceremony. He provided all his own equipment and offered helpful suggestions. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Tiffiny · Married on 09/03/2011

Christopher is a truly talented musician! We received so many compliments on his playing after our wedding. I would not have chosen any other musician for my wedding; he was absolutely perfect! He is a tops-notch professional! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for beautiful and extremely memorable wedding music!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Ginny · Married on 08/20/2011

Chris Rude was extremely professional and one of the best vendors I've ever worked with. He took the time to help me choose all of the appropriate ceremony music and was very prompt and responsive to all my requests. His wedding knowledge was very helpful and his rates more than reasonable. I received many compliments on my musician choice.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Laura · Married on 07/30/2011

It was a pleasure working with Christopher Rude to plan our ceremony music. He was extremely responsive to my emails and calls and was very accommodating when it came to planning our music. He wrote a guitar part to a duet with our vocalist and it turned out to be the highlight of our ceremony. I would highly recommend Christopher to anybody looking for a classical guitarist. He is an extremely talented musician and true pleasure to work with. Laura M.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2011

Chris was wonderful to work with! He was very professional and patient with my indecisiveness. The music on our wedding day was breathtaking. I loved everything about how the ceremony music turned out. I couldn’t recommend Chris highly enough.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Lorri · Married on 05/21/2011

Chris is masterful classical guitarist! His music was beautiful at our wedding and we got many wonderful compliments.

But in addition, I want to mention some of the "behind the scenes" things that made working with Chris a pleasure. He rearranged his personal life to perform at our wedding. He didn't have to, but that is how dedicated he is not just as a musican, but as a businessman.

He was also very easy to work with. He was very responsive to all my communications and questions (and there were a lot) and he was confident and secure in his work and that helped to calm me down.

In addition, his prices are VERY competitive! I checked into other claissical guitarists and a harpsist, and no one sounded better than him, even those costing double the price.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHRISTOPHER RUDE for your wedding, or any event that you need beautiful music to set the tone.

Lorri
    Madison, WI

Sent on 06/15/2011

Dr. R. · Married on 05/14/2011

Chris performed recently at our son's wedding in Milwaukee. Although we live in Oregon he made it easy choose and organize appropriate music, and was very accommodating. Chris' playing was beautiful, and complemented the ceremony perfectly without being intrusive. A+

Sent on 05/26/2011

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2010

Chris did an absoulutely wonderful job. We were very lucky to have him play at our wedding. We would definitely recommended Chris to anyone and everyone who is looking for someone to play for them. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2010

As a bride, I loved this guitarist! We discussed all the details prior to the wedding day, so I didn't have to worry about a thing on the big day. My husband and I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, and extremely well prepared. Additionally, his music is beautiful! We had an outside wedding and his music set the mood perfectly. If you are looking for a great guitarist for wedding music, I would definitely recommend Chris Rude!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Jen · Married on 08/21/2010

Really could not have loved Chris more! He played at our outdoor wedding, and then moved to play at our cocktail hour at another venue. The music sounded fantastic, and Chris really put us at ease during our planning session. We had to do our planning session by telephone because we live in Washington DC--and it still all came together flawlessly. Chris had great ideas for songs, and was completely flexible with anything and everything we asked for. He was the most professional and easy vendor I had...out of about 100 vendors:) My husband and I would recommend Chris to everyone.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Selena · Married on 07/24/2010

Christopher was exactly what we had hoped for our ceremony and over the dinner hour of our Wedding day. Not only all was all contact before, during and after the event professional it was also friendly and memorable. It was truly a pleasure having him as part of our day. I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Andrea · Married on 07/17/2010

Christopher Rude did a a phenomenal job at our ceremony!! He was very professional, patient, and attentive when it came to exactly what music we wanted played throughout the ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a classical guitarist for their wedding. His talent and price were exceptional. He helped to truly make our day perfect!!

Sent on 07/25/2010

Pam · Married on 06/27/2010

Chris -
    You did such an amazing job playing for our ceremony. Everyone commented on how great you sounded especially for being outdoors. You were that extra touch that made our day more special. Thank you so much! We will definitely recommend you to others!

Pam Lawniczak/Drew Smith