Christopher Duggan Photography Reviews

Christopher Duggan Photography 6
Christopher Duggan Photography 7

Alessandra Cowan-Krause · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience

I was so thankful and impressed at how they were able to accommodate me so last minute for my wedding. We originally going to have a small intimate lunch to celebrate, which turned into a formal sit down dinner. Cherylynn, was our wonderfully patient, and cheerful photographer who captured some truly amazing shots. They made a significant day absolutely magical! Great team great service.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Christopher Duggan Photography 8
    Christopher Duggan Photography 9
    Christopher Duggan Photography 10
    Christopher Duggan Photography 11

Diana Walsh · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best Photographer you could hope for!

In the last two years Christopher has photographed three of our family weddings and there is a reason for that; he is simply the best. He is calm and patient and kind; he feels more like a dear friend then a vendor. Wedding days are crazy and intense, yet having Christopher there makes that element of the day a complete breeze. Our family is big and I had A LOT of photos I wanted taken, including ones with small children and babies. Christopher got them all done so quickly and efficiently I was blown away. And the photos are STUNNING. Truly. I cannot recommend Christopher and his team highly enough; do yourself a favor and book him!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Christopher Duggan Photography 12
    Christopher Duggan Photography 13
    Christopher Duggan Photography 14

Josh Marks · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection (really truly)

As close to perfect as you could ask! Christopher and his team managed to get the key shots with minimal time taken from myself and my bride and more impressively managed to get an awesome shot of every single guest at the wedding. I still cannot believe how great the still and action shots are. Would highly recommend to any couple!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing experience! Hope they’re available for you!

Christopher and his team were a pleasure to work with from the very first email until after our wedding. They know how to be warm yet professional, present but never in the way, and there's a degree of magic there too. I don't know how they managed to get wonderful pictures of every single wedding guest with their family/friends looking fantastic. The posed extended family photos came out beautifully, people dancing their hearts out were so fun, and they captured so many precious moments, like our ring bearer smoothing out his hair in the mirror getting ready and me carefreely laughing with my husband. Nothing looked or felt forced and our pictures from our wedding day really felt like a depiction of us as a couple. We told them we like nature and they captured the light and the trees in the background so beautifully. Flipping through our photos, I still discover new ones to love and am astounded at their range. Christopher felt like an old friend who just happened to be photographing our wedding and would have been invited anyway! It was truly a joy to have him with us on our special day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to the entire team for helping us make incredible memories for our life together.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Joshua Brody · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection from beginning to end

Christopher and his team (both in planning and in the execution with his assistant, Jordan) were perfect from the very beginning. Not only do we absolutely love our photos, but Christopher was efficient and gracious on our day. He blended in, made everyone feel comfortable, and still managed to get some unbelievable shots. Literally, I still can't figure out how they got some shots that I wasn't even aware of them taking. While the groomsmen were having a toast after getting dressed, it was just as if Jordan was part of the party, not separate from us at all. It was a blast and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Wyatt

Wyatt Buesing · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional Wedding Photographers

We hired Christopher Duggan Photography for our wedding. Christopher was an absolute pleasure to work with. He and his team took amazing photographs and were professional, supportive, and genuinely kind. Christopher effortlessly managed large groups of wedding guests while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The photos came out beautifully! I cannot praise Christopher and his team enough!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Julie Buesing · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent!

Christopher and his team were a wonderful asset to our wedding. The pictures came out beautifully and while he was taking them, it was like he was never even there. He was everywhere and nowhere. The photos captured the way my husband and I are together. I would recommend Christopher and his team to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2018

Mother of the Bride

Christopher and his team were incredibly responsive, especially so when I I asked him to provide photographer/videography services for our daughter's wedding only TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CEREMONY. He provided professional, expert and delightful team for the day of the wedding and they arrived on time and stayed through the reception. His work is beautiful and I can't say enough about him and his team.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!

WOW! We couldn't be happier that we worked with Christopher as our photographer. Preparing for the day was easy with his online forms and reminders about what to do and when. He and/or his staff were always available by email or phone if we had questions. Our wedding was unforgettable to us, but his pictures will help us relive every beautiful detail in such a special way. He and his assistant were so talented and had great attention to detail. They were like a ninjas and got some amazing shots without us even knowing they were there. Our guests and family members also remarked on how professional and unobtrusive they were. We are thrilled. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Andrew Haimes · Married on 09/16/2018

Christopher is 3/3

Christopher and his team are the best--this makes three weddings that he has done for my family, always exceptional work

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alyson Williams · Married on 09/14/2018

Thrilled with our photos from Christopher & team!

We absolutely love our wedding photos, thanks to Christopher & team! They were extremely organized and made sure to get all of the photos we wanted, and also helped us to remain natural throughout. Our main ask was that our pictures seem genuine and truly show off the love and happiness of the day, and Christopher & his team made that happen!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hillary · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Photographs and Video

Christopher and his photography / videography team helped to make our wedding night one of the best and most fun nights of our lives!
    They were extremely professional, and also super friendly and fun and most importantly, they really helped to make us and our guests feel comfortable.
    The photos and videos that we received quickly after the event helped us relive our entire wedding, and I loved that Christopher listened to some specific requests we had regarding capturing candid shots of our guests. They were a super fun and easy team to work with, and I would highly recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Frank · Married on 09/01/2018

Christopher captured the joy and energy of our day perfectly!

We LOVED working with Christopher and his team. We knew from our first conversation with him that he would be a good match for us because he really listened to us to determine what was most important to us about our wedding. The photographs are magical. We really look like ourselves in the pictures, and they capture the joy and excitement we felt. There are so many excellent candids from throughout the night, and we are grateful to have a whole series of family portraits as well. Christopher masterfully handled our family and ran 50+ people through family portraits in under 40 minutes. He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Matt Doyle · Married on 08/18/2018

10/10 (Couldn’t have been better)

Overall, Christopher Duggans’ photography and video crew were fantastic and fun to work with (an all star team there that made the wedding process fun, exciting and very memorable)! The photos and videos both turned out very well. Several wedding guest asked us for Christopher’s contact info because they thought he and his team did such a great job.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Christopher Duggan Photography 20
    Christopher Duggan Photography 21
  • Katherine

Katherine Sinnott · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Experience - best photographer!

We really couldn't be happier with or more grateful for Christopher Duggan-- our wedding photos are perfection, and we honestly cried and relived the whole day when we got the photos back. He and his assistant captured the day perfectly, and you can feel the energy and love in each picture. Chris is a highly skilled photographer who made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. We did an engagement photo shoot with him in Central Park a couple months before our wedding, which was a wonderful primer to get to know each other a little better and understand each other's styles & preferences. Chris is so kind, gentle, energetic and actually quite funny. He possesses this amazing eye for detail, noticing where the light is the best, and what kind of poses or angles made sense for us as a couple (i.e. nothing felt artificial or forced or canned).

He was incredibly professional and communicative with us from the very beginning to end-- he got to the venue early on our wedding day, scoped out great places to take photos, and was amazing with wrangling and capturing our (sometimes meandering) extended family and large wedding party... including the adorable three year flower girl (our niece). He got the cutest, best pictures of her- PRICELESS!

Choosing Chris was one of the easiest decisions we made during the whole wedding planning process-- he actually had shot our friends' wedding in Vermont a year back, and we loved those pictures (and got raving reviews of him from our friends) so really it was a no-brainer.

I can't recommend him enough-- it takes someone that special to really capture your special day and memorialize it forever. Book him soon because he gets booked far in advanced!! It's the best decision we made. :)

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Sacco · Married on 07/27/2018

AMAZING Photographer!

Christopher was the BEST to work with! When I first spoke to Christopher, he made me feel comfortable and valued. He answered all of my questions and let me know all of my options. It was great to be able to view all of his phenomenal work on his website to see what him and his team could do to make our wedding magical and perfect. We were able to work with many of Christopher's staff throughout our engagement photos, wedding photos, and post wedding things such as edits on our wedding video and wedding photo album. Everyone affiliated with Christopher is professional and a true pleasure to work with. Christopher and his team really captured our wedding in every way and from every angle, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We'll now have these photos and video for the rest of our lives, and we have Christopher and his team to thank for that. Thank you SO much!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Christopher Duggan Photography 33
    Christopher Duggan Photography 34
    Christopher Duggan Photography 35

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Love Christopher Duggan Photography!

My experience with Christopher Duggan Photography was so wonderful I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. My husband and I are both easily overwhelmed in big crowds, which is not great when you are the bride and groom at a wedding. The thought of adding cameras to the mix made us both feel nervous but Christopher and his team were absolutely amazing. They are nice, professional and caring and most importantly, they make you feel so comfortable because they let you be you. I was really set on finding a photographer that was able to capture natural moments, rather than overly posed photos and Christopher and his assistance Cherylynn more than delivered on that! I am so in love with my wedding photos I cannot stop looking at them 3 months later. Christopher took the time to meet with us, get to know us and really make sure that we were happy at the end of the day and we are so happy with how all of our photos turned out!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Tim · Married on 06/02/2018

Christopher and his team were absolute professionals who exceeded expectations throughout the entire process. The team was very responsive, easy to work with and produced incredible photos and video. One of our concerns was that the photography team would be intrusive or become a distraction during our wedding day, but this was absolutely not the case. They were never in the way of us enjoying the big day and yet somehow managed to capture every important moment with incredible photos. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Christopher Duggan and his team did a spectacular job in making me, my new husband and the entire wedding party and family very comfortable! Their family feel really made for an incredible day. They worked hard to make sure all possible wedding shots occurred and they were present and energetic during the candid photographs at the reception. Their professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched and I am so thankful for the positivity they brought throughout the whole day - even the guests stated how incredible they were! I cannot sing enough praises for Christopher Duggan and I highly recommend him and his team for any wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jacob · Married on 05/06/2018

Christopher Duggan and his team exceeded all expectations.

There are a lot of talented wedding photographers out there, and choosing just one can seem like a daunting task, but after looking through our photos, I can't ever imagine going with anyone else. From our first conversation months before our big day, all the way to the last photo snapped, he was accommodating, thoughtful and professional.

My wife and I first used Chris to snap some engagement photos - I highly recommend all newly engaged couples to do this with their photographers before their wedding; it'll serve as a great "rehearsal" before the main event. Chris used this session not only to take some amazing photos (which we used on our "save the dates"), but also to create a rapport with us as he got to know who we were as a couple.

Then, as we got closer to the wedding date, Chris occasionally checked in with us to make he sure was as informed as possible about the event before he arrived. On the actual wedding date, throughout the ceremony and party, I was completely unaware of Chris's presence. At some points I completely forgot he was there. But he somehow managed to capture every moment in its purest essence. He's like a photography ninja.

Remember - your wedding photos (and video) are the only physical memories that tell the whole story of the day. Make sure you entrust these tasks with talented story tellers who will authentically and artistically immortalize such an important event. Not to sound overly corny, but every time my wife and I look at our wedding photos, we're transported to the happiest day of our lives.

To whomever's reading this, I 100% recommend Chris.
    Planning a wedding is stressful, but when you hire Chris, you can at least rest assured you'll have amazing photos.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Christopher Duggan Photography 36

Tim · Married on 04/28/2018

The photography is amazing…you really captured the emotions of the evening.
    Thanks so much for being such a special part of our special day.
    Joe and I will cherish the photos for the rest of our lives.
    With much gratitude!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Christopher Duggan Photography 37
    Christopher Duggan Photography 38
    Christopher Duggan Photography 39
    Christopher Duggan Photography 40

Justin · Married on 02/03/2018

Chris Duggan is as good as it gets when it comes to photography! He immediately caught our attention with his amazing work capturing weddings. After spending quite some time searching for a wedding photographer, we kept coming back to Chris, he stood out above all of the rest & was in a league of his own. Chris reached out to us through the Berkshire wedding collection. After having the opportunity to speak with Chris a handful of times, it was clear how his personality & passion matched his talent, Chris is just all around awesome! He had a great process leading up to the wedding, and his attention to the details was very reassuring for us. He made it clear to us that he wanted to make sure that every special moment was captured, and that we had photos with every family member.

On our big day Chris was focused, professional, and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during all the bits in between. Group shots were super smooth and efficient, and he captured the best photos of my Wife & I. Throughout the course of the day Chris continued to bring enthusiasm for capturing our wedding and what made that day so special for us. Everyone of our guests had something wonderful to say about Chris, he blew us away by how awesome he was. We couldn't have been happier. Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Chris entrusted with that responsibility was a dream.

He was extremely timely in getting the finished photos to us. We received the photos only 30 days after the wedding! He was very fast in getting these to us. And we were blown away!! The photos were amazingly beautiful! His work speaks for itself, and we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. We can't wait to use Chris for all of our other photography needs in the future as our family continues to grow! He went above & beyond, and is a rockstar behind the lens!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Samantha Moyer · Married on 01/05/2018

Best wedding photographer in NYC!

I cannot express how happy I am with how every single photo came out. Christopher made my “stressful wedding day” stress free! We drove past the Brooklyn bridge and he asked if we would like to stop and take photos even though it wasn’t in our original plan. Also the morning of the wedding it was raining, so he called me and asked how I would like to change where we take photos and gave me lots of recommendations because I’m not from there area so I don’t know it as well as he does. Every photo looks amazing even with the contradicting weather and the venue was ill lit but you can’t tell in any picture. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2017

Working with Christopher and his team was an absolute dream! Christopher made our wedding day feel fun, calm, and easy. We've both been in a lot of weddings and have never met a photographer who navigated creating portraits with family and the bridal party with such ease and flexibility. He is able to communicate with the group effectively in a way that allows everyone to be themselves while also using time efficiently. Our families instantly connected with and trusted him. They continue to talk about how awesome it was to work with Christopher and we couldn't agree more! During our wedding and reception he was inconspicuous while getting all of the essentials and more. As a wedding and dance photographer, he has a talent for capturing moments and movement at the ideal second.

Once we received our photos from our wedding day we were blown away. It felt like he was able to capture our personalities and the joy of the day while creating perfect portraits. Some of our favorite shots are impromptu photos we took with Christopher walking back to our venue, where he found interesting backgrounds, textures, and lighting. He is an incredibly talented artist. We can't speak highly enough about our experience working with Christopher and the quality of the portraits he created. It was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Christopher Duggan Photography 48
    Christopher Duggan Photography 49
    Christopher Duggan Photography 50

Joe · Married on 10/22/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience working Christopher Duggan on our wedding day. Close friends referred Christopher and put us in contact. He was easy to communicate with and we were able to quickly settle on the details of the shoot. Once the contract was signed, Christopher's team kept in regular contact to gather additional information about the event. We had our wedding at The Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, New York. Christopher traveled a great distance for the event and persisted through heavy traffic, due to the peak Fall foliage, to arrive with time to spare.
    He captured the entire day from getting ready in the morning through the reception. The resulting images are priceless. We couldn't have asked for more in our wedding photos. Christopher's creative team carefully filtered through countless shots to deliver just the best of our special day. We highly recommend hiring Christopher and his team for your event.

Sent on 12/11/2017