Christopher Duggan Photography Reviews

Christopher Duggan Photography 4
Christopher Duggan Photography 5

Alessandra Cowan-Krause · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience

I was so thankful and impressed at how they were able to accommodate me so last minute for my wedding. We originally going to have a small intimate lunch to celebrate, which turned into a formal sit down dinner. Cherylynn, was our wonderfully patient, and cheerful photographer who captured some truly amazing shots. They made a significant day absolutely magical! Great team great service.

Christopher Duggan Photography 6
    Christopher Duggan Photography 7
    Christopher Duggan Photography 8
    Christopher Duggan Photography 9
    Sent on 03/11/2019

Michele Sacks · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great wedding photographer!

My husband and I are both very happy with how the photographs came out! You really captured the whole day, and it's a lot of fun to relive it through the pictures. You and Jordan were also practically invisible during the wedding--really unobtrusive and yet always there. So, thank you for being so easy to work with and for the fantastic photos!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Allison

Allison Prince · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful photographer!

Christopher has been an absolute delight to work with. He shot both our engagement shoot and wedding last weekend. From the beginning, Christopher was easy to work with, and so kind and fun. He made us feel at ease right away, and was able to capture moments in such a special way. We would definitely recommend him!

Christopher Duggan Photography 10
    Christopher Duggan Photography 11
    Christopher Duggan Photography 12
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Tory

Tory Engros · Married on 10/05/2019

We love our video!

Christopher Duggan made our video of our wedding and we are so happy with the results! Totally exceeded our expectations. We are so happy to have this video to remember our special day!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid Gillis · Married on 09/07/2019

Organic, Beautiful, Exceeded my expectations!

I was familiar with Christopher Duggan's work from when I was a professional dancer in NY when I reached out to him to photograph my wedding. He was extremely open, available, and helpful in the whole process and recommended two members of his team to photographer my wedding. Both Cherylynn and Whitney captured SO MANY gorgeous moments throughout the day (many of which I was not even aware of). I was allowed to be completely in the moment with my husband, family, and friends while they [truly] captured everything. I find myself looking at my wedding photos daily and just smiling. I admire Christopher, Cherylynn and Whitney's individual artistry and could not have have asked for better photos. I highly recommend this team!

Christopher Duggan Photography 13
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • H S

H S · Married on 07/09/2019

Best decision we made to hire Christopher!

Christopher is a total pro. He is unobtrusive, professional, and he captures incredibly candid shots. He also does a beautiful job with classic group shots. Hiring Christopher will be one less thing you have to stress about!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • X

Xiaohan Zhu · Married on 07/05/2019

He has the eyes to catch the special moments

Christopher is very nice and professional! We all love his work! You’ll get everything as you expect! You definitely want a good photographer to catch every special moments! Christopher is the one! Highly recommend!

Christopher Duggan Photography 14
    Christopher Duggan Photography 15
    Christopher Duggan Photography 16
    Sent on 08/30/2019

Dana Strauss · Married on 06/02/2019

Simply put: Christopher is the best.

From my first interaction with Christopher, I knew he was going to be the best photographer for us. He is communicative, creative, thoughtful, and caring. We did an Engagement Shoot which was a great opportunity for us to get know each other, and it made for an easy transition on our wedding day. Our wedding was perfect, and the pictures highlight all the magic of the day. In addition to the posed photos, he was able to capture moments in action. The pictures are full of love, joy, and excitement. My husband and I loved working with Christopher and his team and couldn't recommend him enough.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jaimie Cirillo · Married on 05/03/2019

Great experience overall!

Christopher Duggan did an amazing job with both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos. He made our vision come true and made sure to capture all of the special moments throughout the day. He's amazing at what he does and he's extremely professional, personable, and friendly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Jeff Heckelman · Married on 03/30/2019

We love Chris!

We can't say enough great things about Chris and his team! Chris came recommended from one of my bridesmaids (he had shot her wedding a few years earlier), and he was fantastic to work with. He made us feel comfortable right away, and made a point of spending time to get to know us, including an engagement photo shoot a few months before the wedding. He worked to make sure everything he did felt right for us, and didn't force us into any poses or situations that we didn't want to do. On the day of the wedding he and his team found a perfect balance between directing traffic to help maximize our time and get as many great shots as possible while also blending into the background when it felt right for them to do so. Multiple guests told us afterwards that the didn't even realize there was a video crew shooting the wedding & reception! With our wedding in March, it was unclear whether we'd be able to take any photos outside until that day, and Chris and his team were great about thinking quickly to identify places that made sense for photos. The weather wound up cooperating and we got fantastic shots!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Diana Walsh · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best Photographer you could hope for!

In the last two years Christopher has photographed three of our family weddings and there is a reason for that; he is simply the best. He is calm and patient and kind; he feels more like a dear friend then a vendor. Wedding days are crazy and intense, yet having Christopher there makes that element of the day a complete breeze. Our family is big and I had A LOT of photos I wanted taken, including ones with small children and babies. Christopher got them all done so quickly and efficiently I was blown away. And the photos are STUNNING. Truly. I cannot recommend Christopher and his team highly enough; do yourself a favor and book him!!

Christopher Duggan Photography 17
    Christopher Duggan Photography 18
    Christopher Duggan Photography 19
    Sent on 01/14/2019

Josh Marks · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfection (really truly)

As close to perfect as you could ask! Christopher and his team managed to get the key shots with minimal time taken from myself and my bride and more impressively managed to get an awesome shot of every single guest at the wedding. I still cannot believe how great the still and action shots are. Would highly recommend to any couple!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing experience! Hope they’re available for you!

Christopher and his team were a pleasure to work with from the very first email until after our wedding. They know how to be warm yet professional, present but never in the way, and there's a degree of magic there too. I don't know how they managed to get wonderful pictures of every single wedding guest with their family/friends looking fantastic. The posed extended family photos came out beautifully, people dancing their hearts out were so fun, and they captured so many precious moments, like our ring bearer smoothing out his hair in the mirror getting ready and me carefreely laughing with my husband. Nothing looked or felt forced and our pictures from our wedding day really felt like a depiction of us as a couple. We told them we like nature and they captured the light and the trees in the background so beautifully. Flipping through our photos, I still discover new ones to love and am astounded at their range. Christopher felt like an old friend who just happened to be photographing our wedding and would have been invited anyway! It was truly a joy to have him with us on our special day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, to the entire team for helping us make incredible memories for our life together.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Joshua Brody · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection from beginning to end

Christopher and his team (both in planning and in the execution with his assistant, Jordan) were perfect from the very beginning. Not only do we absolutely love our photos, but Christopher was efficient and gracious on our day. He blended in, made everyone feel comfortable, and still managed to get some unbelievable shots. Literally, I still can't figure out how they got some shots that I wasn't even aware of them taking. While the groomsmen were having a toast after getting dressed, it was just as if Jordan was part of the party, not separate from us at all. It was a blast and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Wyatt

Wyatt Buesing · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional Wedding Photographers

We hired Christopher Duggan Photography for our wedding. Christopher was an absolute pleasure to work with. He and his team took amazing photographs and were professional, supportive, and genuinely kind. Christopher effortlessly managed large groups of wedding guests while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The photos came out beautifully! I cannot praise Christopher and his team enough!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Julie Buesing · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent!

Christopher and his team were a wonderful asset to our wedding. The pictures came out beautifully and while he was taking them, it was like he was never even there. He was everywhere and nowhere. The photos captured the way my husband and I are together. I would recommend Christopher and his team to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2018

Mother of the Bride

Christopher and his team were incredibly responsive, especially so when I I asked him to provide photographer/videography services for our daughter's wedding only TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CEREMONY. He provided professional, expert and delightful team for the day of the wedding and they arrived on time and stayed through the reception. His work is beautiful and I can't say enough about him and his team.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!

WOW! We couldn't be happier that we worked with Christopher as our photographer. Preparing for the day was easy with his online forms and reminders about what to do and when. He and/or his staff were always available by email or phone if we had questions. Our wedding was unforgettable to us, but his pictures will help us relive every beautiful detail in such a special way. He and his assistant were so talented and had great attention to detail. They were like a ninjas and got some amazing shots without us even knowing they were there. Our guests and family members also remarked on how professional and unobtrusive they were. We are thrilled. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Andrew Haimes · Married on 09/16/2018

Christopher is 3/3

Christopher and his team are the best--this makes three weddings that he has done for my family, always exceptional work

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alyson Williams · Married on 09/14/2018

Thrilled with our photos from Christopher & team!

We absolutely love our wedding photos, thanks to Christopher & team! They were extremely organized and made sure to get all of the photos we wanted, and also helped us to remain natural throughout. Our main ask was that our pictures seem genuine and truly show off the love and happiness of the day, and Christopher & his team made that happen!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hillary · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Photographs and Video

Christopher and his photography / videography team helped to make our wedding night one of the best and most fun nights of our lives!
    They were extremely professional, and also super friendly and fun and most importantly, they really helped to make us and our guests feel comfortable.
    The photos and videos that we received quickly after the event helped us relive our entire wedding, and I loved that Christopher listened to some specific requests we had regarding capturing candid shots of our guests. They were a super fun and easy team to work with, and I would highly recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Frank · Married on 09/01/2018

Christopher captured the joy and energy of our day perfectly!

We LOVED working with Christopher and his team. We knew from our first conversation with him that he would be a good match for us because he really listened to us to determine what was most important to us about our wedding. The photographs are magical. We really look like ourselves in the pictures, and they capture the joy and excitement we felt. There are so many excellent candids from throughout the night, and we are grateful to have a whole series of family portraits as well. Christopher masterfully handled our family and ran 50+ people through family portraits in under 40 minutes. He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Matt Doyle · Married on 08/18/2018

10/10 (Couldn’t have been better)

Overall, Christopher Duggans’ photography and video crew were fantastic and fun to work with (an all star team there that made the wedding process fun, exciting and very memorable)! The photos and videos both turned out very well. Several wedding guest asked us for Christopher’s contact info because they thought he and his team did such a great job.

Christopher Duggan Photography 20
    Christopher Duggan Photography 26
    Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Sinnott · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Experience - best photographer!

We really couldn't be happier with or more grateful for Christopher Duggan-- our wedding photos are perfection, and we honestly cried and relived the whole day when we got the photos back. He and his assistant captured the day perfectly, and you can feel the energy and love in each picture. Chris is a highly skilled photographer who made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. We did an engagement photo shoot with him in Central Park a couple months before our wedding, which was a wonderful primer to get to know each other a little better and understand each other's styles & preferences. Chris is so kind, gentle, energetic and actually quite funny. He possesses this amazing eye for detail, noticing where the light is the best, and what kind of poses or angles made sense for us as a couple (i.e. nothing felt artificial or forced or canned).

He was incredibly professional and communicative with us from the very beginning to end-- he got to the venue early on our wedding day, scoped out great places to take photos, and was amazing with wrangling and capturing our (sometimes meandering) extended family and large wedding party... including the adorable three year flower girl (our niece). He got the cutest, best pictures of her- PRICELESS!

Choosing Chris was one of the easiest decisions we made during the whole wedding planning process-- he actually had shot our friends' wedding in Vermont a year back, and we loved those pictures (and got raving reviews of him from our friends) so really it was a no-brainer.

I can't recommend him enough-- it takes someone that special to really capture your special day and memorialize it forever. Book him soon because he gets booked far in advanced!! It's the best decision we made. :)

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Sacco · Married on 07/27/2018

AMAZING Photographer!

Christopher was the BEST to work with! When I first spoke to Christopher, he made me feel comfortable and valued. He answered all of my questions and let me know all of my options. It was great to be able to view all of his phenomenal work on his website to see what him and his team could do to make our wedding magical and perfect. We were able to work with many of Christopher's staff throughout our engagement photos, wedding photos, and post wedding things such as edits on our wedding video and wedding photo album. Everyone affiliated with Christopher is professional and a true pleasure to work with. Christopher and his team really captured our wedding in every way and from every angle, we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We'll now have these photos and video for the rest of our lives, and we have Christopher and his team to thank for that. Thank you SO much!

Christopher Duggan Photography 27