Christopher Duggan Photography Reviews

Christopher Duggan Photography 7
  • Wyatt

Wyatt Buesing · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional Wedding Photographers

We hired Christopher Duggan Photography for our wedding. Christopher was an absolute pleasure to work with. He and his team took amazing photographs and were professional, supportive, and genuinely kind. Christopher effortlessly managed large groups of wedding guests while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic attitude. The photos came out beautifully! I cannot praise Christopher and his team enough!

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2018

Mother of the Bride

Christopher and his team were incredibly responsive, especially so when I I asked him to provide photographer/videography services for our daughter's wedding only TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CEREMONY. He provided professional, expert and delightful team for the day of the wedding and they arrived on time and stayed through the reception. His work is beautiful and I can't say enough about him and his team.

Andrew Haimes · Married on 09/16/2018

Christopher is 3/3

Christopher and his team are the best--this makes three weddings that he has done for my family, always exceptional work

Alyson Williams · Married on 09/14/2018

Thrilled with our photos from Christopher & team!

We absolutely love our wedding photos, thanks to Christopher & team! They were extremely organized and made sure to get all of the photos we wanted, and also helped us to remain natural throughout. Our main ask was that our pictures seem genuine and truly show off the love and happiness of the day, and Christopher & his team made that happen!

Hillary · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Photographs and Video

Christopher and his photography / videography team helped to make our wedding night one of the best and most fun nights of our lives!
    They were extremely professional, and also super friendly and fun and most importantly, they really helped to make us and our guests feel comfortable.
    The photos and videos that we received quickly after the event helped us relive our entire wedding, and I loved that Christopher listened to some specific requests we had regarding capturing candid shots of our guests. They were a super fun and easy team to work with, and I would highly recommend them to a friend!

• Sarah

Sarah Frank · Married on 09/01/2018

Christopher captured the joy and energy of our day perfectly!

We LOVED working with Christopher and his team. We knew from our first conversation with him that he would be a good match for us because he really listened to us to determine what was most important to us about our wedding. The photographs are magical. We really look like ourselves in the pictures, and they capture the joy and excitement we felt. There are so many excellent candids from throughout the night, and we are grateful to have a whole series of family portraits as well. Christopher masterfully handled our family and ran 50+ people through family portraits in under 40 minutes. He is extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and fun to work with!

Matt Doyle · Married on 08/18/2018

10/10 (Couldn’t have been better)

Overall, Christopher Duggans’ photography and video crew were fantastic and fun to work with (an all star team there that made the wedding process fun, exciting and very memorable)! The photos and videos both turned out very well. Several wedding guest asked us for Christopher’s contact info because they thought he and his team did such a great job.

Christopher Duggan Photography 8
    Christopher Duggan Photography 13
    Christopher Duggan Photography 14
  • Katherine

Katherine Sinnott · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing Experience - best photographer!

We really couldn't be happier with or more grateful for Christopher Duggan-- our wedding photos are perfection, and we honestly cried and relived the whole day when we got the photos back. He and his assistant captured the day perfectly, and you can feel the energy and love in each picture. Chris is a highly skilled photographer who made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. We did an engagement photo shoot with him in Central Park a couple months before our wedding, which was a wonderful primer to get to know each other a little better and understand each other's styles & preferences. Chris is so kind, gentle, energetic and actually quite funny. He possesses this amazing eye for detail, noticing where the light is the best, and what kind of poses or angles made sense for us as a couple (i.e. nothing felt artificial or forced or canned).

He was incredibly professional and communicative with us from the very beginning to end-- he got to the venue early on our wedding day, scoped out great places to take photos, and was amazing with wrangling and capturing our (sometimes meandering) extended family and large wedding party... including the adorable three year flower girl (our niece). He got the cutest, best pictures of her- PRICELESS!

Choosing Chris was one of the easiest decisions we made during the whole wedding planning process-- he actually had shot our friends' wedding in Vermont a year back, and we loved those pictures (and got raving reviews of him from our friends) so really it was a no-brainer.

I can't recommend him enough-- it takes someone that special to really capture your special day and memorialize it forever. Book him soon because he gets booked far in advanced!! It's the best decision we made. :)

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Love Christopher Duggan Photography!

My experience with Christopher Duggan Photography was so wonderful I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. My husband and I are both easily overwhelmed in big crowds, which is not great when you are the bride and groom at a wedding. The thought of adding cameras to the mix made us both feel nervous but Christopher and his team were absolutely amazing. They are nice, professional and caring and most importantly, they make you feel so comfortable because they let you be you. I was really set on finding a photographer that was able to capture natural moments, rather than overly posed photos and Christopher and his assistance Cherylynn more than delivered on that! I am so in love with my wedding photos I cannot stop looking at them 3 months later. Christopher took the time to meet with us, get to know us and really make sure that we were happy at the end of the day and we are so happy with how all of our photos turned out!

Tim · Married on 06/02/2018

Christopher and his team were absolute professionals who exceeded expectations throughout the entire process. The team was very responsive, easy to work with and produced incredible photos and video. One of our concerns was that the photography team would be intrusive or become a distraction during our wedding day, but this was absolutely not the case. They were never in the way of us enjoying the big day and yet somehow managed to capture every important moment with incredible photos. Highly recommend!!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Christopher Duggan and his team did a spectacular job in making me, my new husband and the entire wedding party and family very comfortable! Their family feel really made for an incredible day. They worked hard to make sure all possible wedding shots occurred and they were present and energetic during the candid photographs at the reception. Their professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched and I am so thankful for the positivity they brought throughout the whole day - even the guests stated how incredible they were! I cannot sing enough praises for Christopher Duggan and I highly recommend him and his team for any wedding!

Jacob · Married on 05/06/2018

Christopher Duggan and his team exceeded all expectations.

There are a lot of talented wedding photographers out there, and choosing just one can seem like a daunting task, but after looking through our photos, I can't ever imagine going with anyone else. From our first conversation months before our big day, all the way to the last photo snapped, he was accommodating, thoughtful and professional.

My wife and I first used Chris to snap some engagement photos - I highly recommend all newly engaged couples to do this with their photographers before their wedding; it'll serve as a great "rehearsal" before the main event. Chris used this session not only to take some amazing photos (which we used on our "save the dates"), but also to create a rapport with us as he got to know who we were as a couple.

Then, as we got closer to the wedding date, Chris occasionally checked in with us to make he sure was as informed as possible about the event before he arrived. On the actual wedding date, throughout the ceremony and party, I was completely unaware of Chris's presence. At some points I completely forgot he was there. But he somehow managed to capture every moment in its purest essence. He's like a photography ninja.

Remember - your wedding photos (and video) are the only physical memories that tell the whole story of the day. Make sure you entrust these tasks with talented story tellers who will authentically and artistically immortalize such an important event. Not to sound overly corny, but every time my wife and I look at our wedding photos, we're transported to the happiest day of our lives.

To whomever's reading this, I 100% recommend Chris.
    Planning a wedding is stressful, but when you hire Chris, you can at least rest assured you'll have amazing photos.

Christopher Duggan Photography 15

Tim · Married on 04/28/2018

The photography is amazing…you really captured the emotions of the evening.
    Thanks so much for being such a special part of our special day.
    Joe and I will cherish the photos for the rest of our lives.
    With much gratitude!

Christopher Duggan Photography 16
    Christopher Duggan Photography 17
    Christopher Duggan Photography 18
    Christopher Duggan Photography 19

Justin · Married on 02/03/2018

Chris Duggan is as good as it gets when it comes to photography! He immediately caught our attention with his amazing work capturing weddings. After spending quite some time searching for a wedding photographer, we kept coming back to Chris, he stood out above all of the rest & was in a league of his own. Chris reached out to us through the Berkshire wedding collection. After having the opportunity to speak with Chris a handful of times, it was clear how his personality & passion matched his talent, Chris is just all around awesome! He had a great process leading up to the wedding, and his attention to the details was very reassuring for us. He made it clear to us that he wanted to make sure that every special moment was captured, and that we had photos with every family member.

On our big day Chris was focused, professional, and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during all the bits in between. Group shots were super smooth and efficient, and he captured the best photos of my Wife & I. Throughout the course of the day Chris continued to bring enthusiasm for capturing our wedding and what made that day so special for us. Everyone of our guests had something wonderful to say about Chris, he blew us away by how awesome he was. We couldn't have been happier. Photography was a big part of the day for us and having the talent and personality of Chris entrusted with that responsibility was a dream.

He was extremely timely in getting the finished photos to us. We received the photos only 30 days after the wedding! He was very fast in getting these to us. And we were blown away!! The photos were amazingly beautiful! His work speaks for itself, and we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. We can't wait to use Chris for all of our other photography needs in the future as our family continues to grow! He went above & beyond, and is a rockstar behind the lens!

Chelsea · Married on 10/27/2017

Working with Christopher and his team was an absolute dream! Christopher made our wedding day feel fun, calm, and easy. We've both been in a lot of weddings and have never met a photographer who navigated creating portraits with family and the bridal party with such ease and flexibility. He is able to communicate with the group effectively in a way that allows everyone to be themselves while also using time efficiently. Our families instantly connected with and trusted him. They continue to talk about how awesome it was to work with Christopher and we couldn't agree more! During our wedding and reception he was inconspicuous while getting all of the essentials and more. As a wedding and dance photographer, he has a talent for capturing moments and movement at the ideal second.

Once we received our photos from our wedding day we were blown away. It felt like he was able to capture our personalities and the joy of the day while creating perfect portraits. Some of our favorite shots are impromptu photos we took with Christopher walking back to our venue, where he found interesting backgrounds, textures, and lighting. He is an incredibly talented artist. We can't speak highly enough about our experience working with Christopher and the quality of the portraits he created. It was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding!!!

Christopher Duggan Photography 20
    Christopher Duggan Photography 27
    Christopher Duggan Photography 28
    Christopher Duggan Photography 29

Joe · Married on 10/22/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience working Christopher Duggan on our wedding day. Close friends referred Christopher and put us in contact. He was easy to communicate with and we were able to quickly settle on the details of the shoot. Once the contract was signed, Christopher's team kept in regular contact to gather additional information about the event. We had our wedding at The Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, New York. Christopher traveled a great distance for the event and persisted through heavy traffic, due to the peak Fall foliage, to arrive with time to spare.
    He captured the entire day from getting ready in the morning through the reception. The resulting images are priceless. We couldn't have asked for more in our wedding photos. Christopher's creative team carefully filtered through countless shots to deliver just the best of our special day. We highly recommend hiring Christopher and his team for your event.

Grace · Married on 10/21/2017

We LOVED working with Christopher on our October, 2017 wedding. Leading up to the big day Christopher sent us a survey regarding what photos were a priority for us, what family photos we would like to have, etc. I found this so helpful and it took a lot off my mind knowing this was decided on in advance. On the day-of Christopher and his second shooter were such a kind and calming presence. They helped us stay on schedule without feeling too pressured and they were amazing at gathering my family for family photos- not an easy task. Christopher sent my photos back to me way earlier than I had expected and on Thanksgiving day! What a wonderful way to celebrate thankfulness- looking at those absolutely stunning shots and reflecting on a day that made me so grateful for my wonderful family and friends and super-talented vendors like Christopher! I would definitely recommend Christopher Duggan Photography to anyone who wants beautiful photos to remember their best-day-ever by! Thank you, Christopher!

Christopher Duggan Photography 30
    Christopher Duggan Photography 31
    Christopher Duggan Photography 32
    Christopher Duggan Photography 33

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

I wish I could give 100 starts, not just 5. Chris and his whole team were absolutely amazing to work with. To start, I was so appreciative of the time he spent with me to prep. He helped with the timeline, listened to my vision, gave me ideas that we collaborated off of and also understood that I really wanted a clam environment during a stressful day!! Everything went so smoothly. The bridal party loved working with him, my family loved him and I was blown away. Most importantly, the pictures are so beyond stunning. They completely exceeded my expectations. I couldnt have asked for a better experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Jasper · Married on 09/03/2017

Christopher was an amazing wedding photographer. The quality of his work is unparalleled. He was very easy to work with, and captured every detail and moment of the night. We didn't provide him with much guidance but he got everything perfect. Highly recommend, especially if you are getting married at Jacob's Pillow (he knows the place inside and out).

Deborah · Married on 08/27/2017

Christopher Duggan Photography delivered everything we hoped for and more at my daughter's wedding. We crossed paths with Christopher at another wedding and from the moment she met him, she asked for his card and said he's the one. There is a calm about him that set everyone at ease, and the vibe of his team and the pictures we've seen so far captured the amazing spirit and joy on display at the wedding. We can't wait to see the video and relive our wonderful day. Thank you, Christopher!!

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2017

While looking through Instagram to get ideas for our venue I noticed Christopher was the photographer for most of my favorite pictures. His familiarity with our venue made everything a breeze! He has a great team, and was extremely patient as we went through a long list of formal portraits. A month after our wedding he provided us with a few "sneak peek" pictures (we got married during the busy summer season) and can't wait to see the rest of the wonderful moments captured from the day.

Ella · Married on 07/15/2017

We loved working with Christopher Duggan Photography. We got ALL of the photos we wanted from our wedding day. Nothing was missed or overlooked. Our photographer was a true champion making sure that she captured everything off of our list and more. When we were taking family photos, our photographer seamlessly made sure that everyone was in a good position, their eyes were open, and that we had a good background. This was an extremely pleasant experience. I felt no stress photos wise because we were in expert hands!

Christopher Duggan Photography 34
    Christopher Duggan Photography 41
    Christopher Duggan Photography 42
    Christopher Duggan Photography 43

Rebekah · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Christopher Duggan and his team for our wedding photos has been a wonderful experience. The entire team is always there whenever you need anything from them before, during and after the wedding. Whitney and Cherylynn photographed our wedding and we couldn't have asked for more professional and fun phtotographers. They captured everything we wanted and more. I highly recommend recommend Christopher Duggan and everyone on his team!

Tamara · Married on 06/11/2017

Christopher and his staff were great! The asked all of the right questions before the wedding and made sure that they got all of the pictures we requested. 2 days after our wedding he had already put together a mini "sneak peak" album that was great to share with family and friends. The photos were amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Jonathan · Married on 06/08/2017

Christopher was amazing. Working with him was simple, clear and efficient. We expressed what we wanted, what we needed and he not only delivered, but exceeded our expectations. We are forever grateful that we worked with him and highly recommend him for weddings, art and other types of photos. Hands down a great person to work with.