Christopher Dennis Photography, LLC Reviews

Christopher Dennis Photography, LLC 5
Christopher Dennis Photography, LLC 6
Christopher Dennis Photography, LLC 7

Alexis Ackerman-Jacob · Married on 08/18/2018

Your best friend taking the best shots

Chris and his crew are so personable and friendly you will instantly fell like you have been friends forever! Chris and his crew blend into the background and are seemless while snagging the best candid moments while you are your guests are just enjoying your big day! Even during the textbook wedding photos, you never feel pressured or awkward. Chris and his team make everything feel natural. You want a specific shot? He can get it! Chris really pours his heart out into your day and his photo-mates are hand picked to be just like him. Chris and gang captured some moments that you just can’t stage. Simply breathtaking. I cannot thank Chris enough for everything he did on my big day. He even offered to take wedding pictures later when my father was out of the hospital since he didn’t make it to my wedding. Unfortunately, my father didn’t make it out of the hospital, but just knowing that the option was there was so heart warming. He really cares about you and your families like they are his own. There is no one I would rather have to capture all of my special moments that day. I am proud to say that Chris will forever be my go-to-guy for photography!

• Dana

Dana Santos · Married on 03/02/2018

Excellent!

Working with Chris was beyond phenomenal, he made my wedding day as special as I hoped it would be. I would highly recommend him to others for their special events.

Christopher Dennis Photography, LLC 8
    Christopher Dennis Photography, LLC 16
  • Georgina

Georgina Humphrey · Married on 01/17/2017

Outstanding

I used Chris for my wedding day. Chris was amazing. Having Chris as my photographer really made my wedding day so much more special. The photos came out great! So thankful for the memories he captured that I will forever cherish. I highly recommend Chris