Christopher Brock Photography Reviews

331 Reviews for Christopher Brock Photography

• Ashu

Ashu Esmail · Married on 02/15/2020

Breathtaking

Loved working with Christopher and team. Super friendly and professional. Truly the best! Can’t wait to see all the pictures and videos!

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Pratiksha

Pratiksha Malbari · Married on 11/29/2019

Our team was amazing!

My wedding was over Thanksgiving 2019, and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Aubrey Gall. I just wanted to say, he is phenomenal! There were a hundred things that went wrong the morning of my wedding, and he still managed to capture the most beautiful parts of the day. I have literally never felt more beautiful than I did the day of my wedding, and Aubrey beautifully captured our love story. Even after the wedding, I've been working with Aubrey back and forth making sure our wedding video was perfect. He has always been kind, respectful, and willing to listen and work with me. I'm SO happy with how our wedding video and pictures turned out! As I mentioned before, we had some hiccups the morning of the wedding, and Aubrey made it a point to remind us to laugh and enjoy our wedding day, and was an absolute blast to work with! We had so many guests ask about our wedding day crew, and look forward to working with them for their own weddings. We really can't thank you enough for this wonderful team. And thank you again for Aubrey!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Arash · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding Atlanta

Chris was an absolute blast to work with and made our wedding weekend that much better! Chris and Dale were very easy to work with and captured the whole weekend! He does an incredible job at creating the cinema video and the pictures are amazing! Chris does a great job at getting you photos and videos according to the agreed dates on the contract! Would definitely recommend Chris and his team to everyone!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Kathleen Sanders · Married on 09/04/2019

Fantastic and Professional - April 21, 2018

Chris and his team are fantastic and very professional and made my daughter's wedding extremely special for us. We love the video he and his team made of her special day and it really highlights the best parts of the venue and wedding too!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Sharmaine

Sharmaine Broome · Married on 09/02/2019

Wedding Videographer

Chris's work is outstanding. He provided videography services for my wedding day and we are very happy with the memories he captured. Very talented guy, would recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • SuneetaJoe

Suneeta · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic!! Highly recommend this group

Their quality of work is excellent and great to work with. I reviewed and hired them for my daughter's wedding. I am extremely happy with them

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Neera

Neera Gajjar · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

They were our easiest vendor to work with in our entire wedding process. Chris Brock Photography and his team who was assigned to us (Brandon Andrews) did a fantastic job for us! They were extremely professional, always on time, didn’t need much direction and honestly they just took care of things. The speed with which they were able to turn around our same day edit, show us and give up opportunities to make changes was amazing. They were just so flexible with us and on top of that their personalities were great…they were FUN! What I loved about them is they give you 100% of their time all weekend. They block it off for all days of your wedding. For an Indian wedding which lasts approx. 4 days it’s so great to have them there not disappearing after a certain number of hours each day. They literally stay by your side all weekend. So much so, if there’s free time they will take you out to take additional photo shoots and creative pieces so you utilize them to their fullest potential and get the best bang for your buck. With other photo/video vendors, I find they charge you based on number of hours each day and you feel a lot more restricted. I’d highly recommend signing with these guys – they do both photo and video equally well, which I find is rare. Thanks for everything Chris & Brandon!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Nikita K Patel · Married on 05/18/2019

The best photo and video team!!!

I started looking for photographers and videographers immediately after I got engaged. I spent a weekend with my sister and we had gone thru so many photographers and videographers. I just wasn’t finding anyone I loved. About to panic I called my now husband and he said he’d ask some friends. One of his friends had used Chris Brock. I immediately looked him up online and fell in love. I called him and he picked up right away. I told him to send me a contract ASAP because his work was amazing. Chris communicates so well. He always replies and let me tell you - I have lots of questions always. He was so responsive and I never had to worry. Any question I had, Chris answered in prob 20 seconds.
    Chris told me he’d come with a team of 4 people total. I not only loved Chris’ pictures but his videos are nothing short of amazing. Each video he creates blows my mind.
    I had a 4 day wedding and we instantly clicked. I had just met him the week of my wedding. He got to know my husband and I within a few minutes and he captured such beautiful and unique shots of us. When Chris created the trailer video I probably watched it 50 times. Chris captured moments that were all so important- he didn’t miss a beat.
    Chris is not only an amazing videographer and photographer but he is a great person. He makes your wedding events stress free and I didn’t even have to give him any guidance - he ran with the trailer and cinema film and it was incredible. He gets to know people fairly quickly and creates the videos according to the couple. I highly recommend Chris Brock and his team.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Toral

Toral Patel · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Work speaks for itself

Chris Brock and his team are absolutely amazing at what they do. My husband and I got married in May 2019 in California. We had a beautiful 3 day Indian wedding. Before I started looking for photographers and videographer my husband knew he wanted Chris Brock and his team to capture our special moments. Chris’s work speaks for itself. All of his pictures and videos are absolutely out of this world. The first time I saw a sample picture of his work, I did not look any further and booked him ASAP! Chris and his team captured some of the most amazing moments as well as such beautiful portraits of my prewedding and Wedding Day event. I was jaw dropped when i saw the same day edit at my reception and when my husband showed me teaser of some of the pictures from my wedding day just a couple days after. Trust me, you will be absolutely happy to have Chris Brock and his team as your photographer. He captured and brought the beauty of all my outfits, jewelry and makeup 10x more! Thank you Chris, Dale, Brandon & Jake! I can’t wait to see the rest of album. We are so glad that we had him for our big day.

If you are looking for the absolute best photographer and videographer look no further. Chris is your guy! Trust me he will amaze you and make your moneys worth! Book him ASAP!

Toral & Nikit Kumar

Sent on 07/10/2019

Christopher Brock Photography's reply:

We had a blast at your Cali wedding :) You two were soooo much fun.

I look forward to seeing you guys at the next one!
  • Sennett

Sennett · Married on 03/02/2019

Sennett & Chandra Wedding - Dunaway Gardens

Chris Brock is the absolute best at what he does! If you decide to use Chris and his team, make sure to add the videography package with the photos. You won't regret it! His editing skills are so amazing that he will make your wedding look like a movie. One thing that really stood out was the turnaround time. Chris will get you all of the photos and video done within a week. Also, communication was very effective during our shoots. He also responded very fast to any questions you had via text/email. Hiring Chris and his team was definitely one of the easiest decisions we made. Their skills with the camera was on a whole other level compared to other wedding photographers

Sent on 04/24/2019

Priya Singhal · Married on 02/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had the pleasure of working with Chris & Dale for our wedding, and they are absolutely wonderful. They are fantastic at their job, as I am sure you can see from Instagram or their website, but for us there were reasons beyond their photography skills that made us really love working with them.

First, they made us feel extremely comfortable from the very beginning. From helping us pose to cracking jokes or just smiling at us in between things, they were so fun to be around that we naturally felt comfortable – all of which I feel translated to the pictures. Even our dog (who was a part of our engagement shoot) loved Chris. The whole team has a calming nature and in between the hustle of a wedding, this was really appreciated.

Secondly, they are flexible. I wanted them to cover one day of our wedding which has odd coverage hours, and they were so accommodating of the schedule & various locations. Additionally, on my wedding day, I randomly remembered I wanted them to photograph my reception dress. They were in my room in no time and captured all the pictures happily. It is nice to have a team devoted to you for your entire wedding weekend, but also a team who is happy to capture whatever crazy ideas or things you have in your mind. Whenever I asked for something, Chris’ response was “Whatever you want love” – nothing could make a bride happier.

Lastly, when you work with them, you can really tell that they love what they are doing. Whether it is going in bushes to get the right angle, or randomly capturing you laughing while speaking with them. They see things through their lenses and create magic through it.

Looking at pictures of our wedding is the best way to relive the moment, and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Chris & Dale capture them. They are so talented and just great people!

Thank you for everything Chris & Dale!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Shay

Shay White · Married on 12/21/2018

Christopher Brock Photography - Second to None!!

Christopher Brock and his team is by far the most phenomenal photographers I have ever worked with. I am extremely camera shy and as a result, I am a habitual blinker. It is a very difficult task to capture quality pictures of me with my eyes open. However, with Chris and his team my picture taking dilemma was a non-factor. I am very pleased with my decision to entrust Christopher Brock Photography with the responsibility of taking my wedding photos. The quality and expertise of Christopher Brock Photography exceeded my expectation beyond my ability to express in words.

Chris and his team captured the most amazing in the moment pictures as well as stunning portraits throughout my wedding day.
    Chris is punctual, creative, attentive, and very patient. Also, his story telling ability through pictures is second to none. Most photographers have the ability to take several great pictures however, with Christopher Brock Photography every picture he takes is spectacular. Chris is the only photographer I will ever use going forward and I highly recommend his services.

Thank you Chris and team for giving me the access to forever cherish and relive my special day with the most amazing pictures.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • U

Upal · Married on 05/27/2018

“We literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Christopher and his team have been. They have been an absolute dream to work with. The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Its hard to put in to words how blown away we were by his work on our big day. There were so many incredible and special moments that he managed to capture so perfectly, and so naturally, which is just what we were looking for.
    We’ve just received our photos and firstly we’ve got a huge amount which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. Christopher Brock and his fellow team mates are an excellent photographers and artists and we were lucky have them to.
    Thanks again Christopher Brock and team..!!!”

Monika & Upal

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Alton

Alton · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing Work!!

Chris and his team did an incredible job at creating the cinematic video at our wedding. Chris was very professional and responsive. His work is amazing. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Lecy · Married on 01/14/2018

Amazing customer service, quality service and overall a wonderful experience! We felt so special and that CB really captured the memories we will have for a lifetime! I have never had this kind of service and now I feel a little spoiled, haha! Thank you so much CB for making my dream wedding a reality with your beautiful work! We will be working with you in the future!

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • Ritu

Ritu · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I hired Christopher Brock Photography for our wedding back in December and we were beyond pleased to see how professional, punctual, and hardworking the team was! They were also very easy to get in touch with and willing to answer any questions we had promptly. They made the entire experience very enjoyable and stress-free for us! You could tell they are truly passionate about their work and it shows in the quality that they provide. They captured the entire wedding day so beautifully and we absolutely love how our pictures turned out! We’re so glad we chose Christopher Brock Photography to document the best day of our lives and we highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking to hire a photographer/ videographer for their event!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/15/2017

We had a great experience with Christopher and his staff. Leading up to our wedding day Christopher was very responsive with any emails and text's. On the wedding day they were on top of everything. Pretty much running the show. When our wedding planner was no were to be found Christopher was there to take charge and make sure everything happened according to our schedule and my vision. We had a multi day fusion Indian wedding that went on for several days. Christopher made sure that I always had a photographer with me, even during prep. We just received our hard drive from him and are pleased with the end results. Anyone that's getting married and considering Christopher, this is a easy decision. He brings a lot of wedding experience to the table and a very creative mind.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Liz · Married on 12/09/2017

We just got married last night in Georgia and I already received 4 of the most AMAZING pictures EVER. They are better than I could've even imagined. My family is in awe and all of our jaws dropped. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Amber · Married on 12/09/2017

My parents hired Chris for our 3 day Gujarati Indian wedding and I wanted to come and leave a review. We enjoyed Chris and his team! Through all the chaos over 3 days they kept calm & focused. Even at times making me laugh when I was stressed to the max over the many things that can bother you when hosting a 700+ guest event in Washington DC. Each night Chris would text me preview photos for me to post on IG and facebook. Out of all our vendors Chris was one of the few if we had to do it again I wouldn't change. Thanks for everyone Chris, Dale, Abee & Brandon!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Hope · Married on 12/02/2017

I became engaged and started planning a wedding in early 2017. I had watched and marveled at the amazing photographs that Chris and his team did. The video and pictures were beyond what others in the industry were putting out. I know this because I follow many photographers. I knew that I wanted Chris to photograph our wedding!!!!!! It is the ONE THING you need to splurge on. He and his team were amazing! I was concerened the week of the wedding that I had not given him a list of what pictures to take. He assured me that he had this. He eased my mind and jitters and after looking at the photos......... They got all the photos I could have ever asked for or need. I felt relaxed the whole day. I don't like posed pictures so I feel like they captured the love of our family and our story. Stop your search now! He is who you need to make your wedding a true fairytale come true.

Hope-
    Wedding 12/2/2017

Sent on 01/15/2018

Hattie · Married on 11/18/2017

We had an awesome experience with Christopher and his crew. He made everything easy and fun. All the pictures all beautiful.
    Recommend Christopher and the guys hands down!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Mrs · Married on 10/29/2017

We hired Chris and team to photograph our wedding in Mexico last October. After many months of waiting we finally got our photos and movie back. We are very happy with the end results. On the wedding day they were very flexible with our crazy schedule. There was several times things didn't go according to the plan and they improvised and thrived. To everyone on the team, you're the best!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Reepa · Married on 10/21/2017

We were totally impressed with Christopher Brock Photography. We were not able to get Christopher Brock personally but we got Brandon's team for our big fat Indian wedding. This was by far our vest vendor onsite. Brandon was a super hard worker & helped my family laugh and relax during the portrait sessions. I have never seen my father smile for a photo and Brandon got him to not only smile but to laugh and caught it on camera!!

Within a week of our wedding we were seeing previews on Christophers Facebook page. Brandon's team was uber professional and super hard workers. At times when I was stressing Brandon was there to make me laugh and help me relax. Thank you so much Christopher for sending Brandon's team. We loved all of them :)

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jake · Married on 10/15/2017

My wife Joy and I had a wonderful time with Christopher & Brandon. They followed our editing instructions to the letter. We couldn't be happier with the end results.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jancy · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris Brock is undeniably talented and produces breathtaking work! My husband and I were extremely pleased with the phenomenal job he provided from engagement shoots to bridal portraits to our wedding day. Each time his work has blown us away. He captured memories and moments in unique and beautiful way that we will treasure forever! We can't wait to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 08/17/2017