43 Reviews for Christmas Farm Inn & Spa

Indoor (3)
Accommodations (3)
Event Planning (3)
Linens (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Outside Vendors (2)
Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Shuttle (1)
43 Christmas Farm Inn & Spa Reviews

We eloped on 5/5/18 at the Christmas Farm Inn and it was amazing. It was just a quite getaway for the 2 of us. Melissa from start to finish made everything stress free and what a wonderful job she did.
JP Barbara was a love she is a true blessing.
Photographer Sara was amazing and made use feel like we were the only 2 there.
I would have not changed a thing or done it any differently.

Profile Picture Jenni, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The elopement package is such a great idea.,CFI does a great job. Melissa had all the wedding plans lined up and confirmed. It was great! The staff is very friendly, the food is very good all homemade, the rooms are cozy. Such a nice getaway spot.

Profile Picture Arlene, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dream come true! I cannot say enough about Christmas Farm Inn and the wonderful people that work there. Jim and I had been engaged for two years and I was awful with making decisions and picking a venue. When Christmas Farm came on my Facebook feed I fell in love immediately! Melissa was wonderful to work with and made me feel calm and at ease at once. Our wedding was just a few weeks ago on 3/10/2018 and I still look at all of the pictures daily! The barn and carriage house were amazing and the day turned out to be everything I had dreamed about ( with snow included) !!! Everyone that we interacted with while there were so nice and made us feel so special, down to wishing us congratulations on the chalkboard at the reception desk. I would give CFI 10 stars if I could and I cannot wait to return for our anniversary every year :)

Profile Picture Angela, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Shuttle, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

The staff was so nice, very helpful and professional. The barn was so sweet and quaint for our small wedding, it was perfect for what we had in mind and the whole day was just amazing, including the awesome food!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I couldn't be happier with the amazing staff at this Inn! Melissa was incredibly helpful every step of the way. The wedding day went so smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a more special day. Melissa was able to make my vision come true. We had a ceremony in the carriage house in front of the fireplace and then an afternoon reception in the dining room of the main inn. The food got raving reviews from every guest, especially the chocolate cake! We used all local vendors and the sense of family in Jackson was one of my favorite parts of our stay. Everyone at the Inn seemed just as excited as my husband and I! We both can't wait to return to the Inn in the future:)

Profile Picture Allison, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough about how wonderful the Inn is. From the beginning planning stages right down to the last minute before saying "I do" Melissa was right there with me, like my own little angel. Our elopement weekend was just us and our kids and at times it felt like it was just the 4 of us at that Inn. Between the staff knowing exactly who you are, the cottage being just the right amount of room for a family of 4, the food being delicious every time you sat down to eat, which trust me is hard in my family of picky eaters and 1 vegetarian...the only way it could have been better is if mother nature was a bit warmer that day!! We moved the ceremony indoors to the great fireplace and the Christmas decorations had JUST gone up that morning, I was thrilled!!! Everyone was so responsive, everything was so punctual from dinner reservations to the timing the flowers were delivered to the room, the salon time booked for my hair that day and the JP meeting us the night before to go over the ceremony and our wants and needs right there in the Inn. The only thing I had to think about was a photographer and even that Melissa took care of the day of to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. We did photos in the Village and at the Inn and came back to our dinner and lovely cake waiting for us. We never felt rushed, in the way or unwelcomed; in fact just the opposite. We can not wait to come back for another visit. Thank you for MY DAY of wonderful memories!!

Photos
Profile Picture Coleen, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the Christmas Farm Inn on Oct. 7th. Before searching for venues, we both agreed on the same setting: NH in the fall. Almost immediately after beginning our search, we came across the CFI and didn’t look any further. The property is absolutely beautiful and you could not find a more picturesque NH location. Melissa was fantastic to work with, prompt with responses to my many questions, and helped keep everything organized. The day of ran so smoothly and all the guests reported having a wonderful time. Dinner was absolutely delicious and the staff were beyond friendly and helpful. Thank you for such a memorable experience!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Christmas Farm Inn is a wonderful and beautiful place for an elopement or even a larger wedding! We eloped a couple weeks ago and everything was amazing and stress free. The elopement the package included everything that we desired to make our wedding day magical and perfect! The staff was amazing to work with and the food at the restaurant was delicious. The on-site spa services were also phenomenal. We are so very pleased with how our elopement weekend turned out. We highly recommend the Christmas Farm Inn to any couples planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Korin, 9/3/17, 1 Review

My husband and I decided to have a small and intimate wedding of 30. We loved the idea of getting married in a magical New England town with covered bridges and waterfalls. On a cold and rainy summer day, we visited the Christmas Farm. Immediately after touring the Inn, we decided to set a date. We appreciated the charm, on-site amenities, ceremony location options (in case of rain), delicious home-cooked meals, and how the staff made us feel so welcome! We were excited by the idea that everything we needed on the day of the wedding would be on the same property (the Inn, Spa, Dining, photographs, food, etc.). After setting the date, the Inn provided us with a list of vendors they recommended—from then on, Melissa (the wedding coordinator) was there every step of the way! Melissa really took the time to help with all of the little details—including offering my favorite meal and making sure our favorite ice cream was served!

Our wedding day 9/3/17 was magical! Just like the day we first visited, it rained. But, we did not worry about a thing! We said “I do” by the fireplace in the Carriage House and then celebrated in the Barn.

Rain or shine, the Christmas Farm Inn will make you feel cozy, warm, and loved!

Profile Picture Katelin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was one of the best days of my life; my wedding! Everyone at the CFI made this weekend so much more special by being so welcoming, warm, and responsive to all of our requests. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to have our small wedding. The accommodations were great and there was an option for all of our guests, even the dog! The spa was beautiful and serene and provided a wonderful place to get ready before the ceremony. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the carriage house suites, it was so nice with the large sitting area and spa-like bathroom. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had a small wedding on December 21st, 2017 at the Christmas Farm Inn. We couldn’t have been happier with this venue. The Wedding Coordinator Melissa was amazing from start to finish. She handled all of our last minute changes, including us bringing our dog to the nuptials like a complete pro. I was looking to have a romantic Christmas themed wedding and this was exactly what we got. The property was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Our guests were greeted by the friendly staff and given all the information they needed about the property and the wedding events. Many of them commented on how friendly and pleasant everyone at the Inn was. The day of our wedding went smooth and seamless thanks to Melissa. She handled all of our needs and made sure it was a worry free day. Our reception was in the barn and this was also decorated with a large Christmas tree and beautiful lights. The food!!!!! I can’t say enough about the food. The reception dinner was delicious , many guests also commented on this. It wasn’t just the reception dinner but the breakfast at the inn’s restaurant was delicious. I can see why this Inn is known for their food. The convenience of having the Aveda spa right there on the property also made it quite easy for out of town brides to get ready. My guests were able to enjoy some massages before the wedding as well. The vendors that the Inn recommended were also on a 5 star level. I literally cannot say enough about this Inn and their staff. This will be a place that we recommend to everyone and visit yearly now. Thank you CFI.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Christmas Farm Inn was the perfect setting for our special day. We wanted a venue that screamed "us" and this place did. We had our ceremony outside underneath a beautiful arbor, followed by cocktail hour done at the cabana. Our reception. then took place in the quaint barn. It was decorated with white lights everywhere and of course our own special touches. Our food was absolutely delicious...all of our guests couldn't stop raving about it.

Melissa our wedding coordinator was the sweetest and we worked so well together. She truly listened to the vision we had and made it a reality. I couldn't have asked to work with a better person.

I highly recommend the Christmas Farm Inn and Melissa to everyone who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Devin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I eloped here on 5/22 with a small group of guests and our two daughters. If I could I would give the Christmas Farm Inn and Spa all of the stars in the sky, our wedding was that perfect! Our wedding was exactly what we always dreamed it would be and more. It was simple and gorgeous and I wish we could live it all over again!
The Inn staff was incredible, the entire day was stress free. The staff made every single detail perfect, adding special touches to our day that made the whole experience pure magic! The grounds of the Inn and the surrounding area made for incredible wedding photos (use Anne Skidmore Photography- she is an insanely talented goddess!)
Melissa was thoughtful, helpful, kind and so much fun to coordinate with over the months before our wedding. She executed every detail perfectly! I love her!The food at the Inn was SO delicious!!!! The breakfast included in our stay, belgian waffles and eggs benedict, were so incredible! Our guests raved about it!
The food the night of our wedding was nothing short of divine. The shrimp and lobster pasta was a favorite, the beef tenderloin melt in your mouth delicious. Our guests were in love with the experience!
Our room in the carriage house was a slice of heaven. Our guests were scattered throughout the property and loved all of their rooms, from the main inn to the salt box to one of the cottages. Every single detail of their stay was perfect, they were blown away with how gorgeous it is!
Our daughters loved the Inn, and everyone was so warm and welcoming to our family. The indoor pool was so awesome!
The cake included in our elopement package was so simple, pretty and yummy! The flowers were GORGEOUS!!!! Barbara, the JP, was an absolute dream- I could gush about her forever!!
We cannot wait to go back for a visit!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christmas Farm Inn captured the intimacy my husband and I were after in the quaint NH town of Jackson, NH. Melissa, the wedding coordinator was attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful. Sandra, the inn owner, was down to earth and lovely to enjoy a pre wedding drink with in the pub! I highly recommend Barbara as an officiant. She has been doing ceremonies since the 80's and knows her stuff! She is warm, creative, and fun. Our ceremony was exactly as we envisioned including rose petals and candles against a lit fire at the grand stone fireplace, an intimate setting of 14 guests, and they helped with everything!!!! The food is amazing, the service is outstanding, and if you're looking for a streamlined process without stress in the beauty of the NH White Mountains, you have to check them out!!!! Thank you all so much for creating a memory for the rest of our lives! Nanci & Roger Williams.

Profile Picture Nanci, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The inn made our dream wedding come true. Working with the wedding coordinator Melissa was fantastic from start to finish. She made sure every detail was set, including the ones I totally forgot about, and made the day run smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day, Melissa had it all taken care of. The staff are so friendly and take the time to really get to know their guests. We stay here at least once a year and the staff still remember us each time. Our ceremony was outside under the arbor which was decorated beautiful. The reception in the barn was exactly what we wanted. It is beautiful inside and made for the perfect atmosphere. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the new cabana that was just completed and all of our guests loved it. The food is incredible and the cabana is just beautiful for a laid back bbq. We love the Christmas farm and are so happy we were able to have our wedding there.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hands down the best New England Elopement package. Worry free marital bliss for under $1000. You cant possibly go wrong.

Profile Picture Martin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Melissa is absolutely amazing. I can't stress enough that she is the best part of the whole process. Everything was seamless thanks to her. We had our wedding off season, so we got the special package rate. It took all the stress if finding our own vendors away, and the ones they choose to work with you are absolutely outstanding. It was a beautiful and flawless day. I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

They were amazing from the very first phone call. Not once did I feel like a dollar sign to them. Melissa is awesome to work with and she is very helpful.

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Beautiful location. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent food. Our friends and family had a wonderful time and it was perfect having everyone in the same location all weekend. If you are looking for a rustic and cozy spot this is the place to book! We could not have picked a better place. Thank you to Melissa & Sandra for everything you both were great :) We will be back!

Profile Picture User7840654, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Melissa is very friendly and helpful. She made our planning stress-free! The venue for the ceremony and reception were beautiful, the spa was lovely, and the food was fantastic! We couldn't believe we were able to find a place like the Christmas Farm Inn for such a low price. The only thing that made staying at the Inn a little difficult for some guests was the two night stay minimum. Other than that, no complaints. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The second we drove up to the Christmas Farm Inn, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. The ambiance is beyond romantic and the scenery is gorgeous----right out of a novel! To top it off, Sandra (owner) and Melissa (event coordinator) were the icing on the cake with their attentiveness and their obvious desire to make our day the most beautiful day ever! Our winter wedding (1/7/17) was beautiful and now everyone we know wish they had a winter wedding! We are so excited to go back for our first year anniversary. Check out our wedding video as words cannot describe the beauty of this place! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0hrU4Xxz0

Profile Picture Brittney, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend the Christmas Farm Inn, Sandra and Melissa and team. The coordination, food, service and beverage service were spot on. As a fellow wedding planner, I was more into the detail than most and Sandra and Melissa put up with my volume of emails very well! The food was excellent, well presented and served hot, service was speedy, the service staff is well trained and friendly. The inn itself is cozy and comfortable and well maintained. All of our guests stayed the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Thanks to Christmas Farm Inn for a great experience.

Profile Picture Ann, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From beginning to end, planning our wedding at the Christmas Farm Inn was a great experience! Everyone was pleasant and helpful.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words do not express how fantastic the Christmas Farm Inn was with our wedding. Sandra, Melissa, Kathy, Spa and the team at the Inn were fabulous. My mother is extremely ill and needed extra tlc to be at my wedding. They were so accommodating with the room, spa services and meeting her every need. They recommend fantastic vendors for my other services and I couldn't be any happier. My wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews