Christine's Cakes and Pastries Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• mv115

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious!!

The first time I ever had Christine’s when I was a teenager, I knew they would be the bakery for my wedding cake. This past weekend, I had a Christine’s cake at my wedding! We did a small cutting cake and it was DELICIOUS!!! I also had an emergency where the person that was scheduled to pick up my cake the morning of the wedding no longer could due to an unforeseen emergency. I called Christine’s two days before my wedding and they were able to adjust my pick up to a day earlier than planned. Christine’s also made the sugar cookies for my bridal shower and as expected, they were amazing! Christine’s goes above and beyond with their service, talent and taste!

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2018

Christine's was amazing to work with. I had a small budget and wanted to do a small cake to cut for photography purposes with the sheet cakes in the back and they had no problem doing that (they actually suggested it to save money!) Our cake turned out beautifully the day of and tasted ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! All of our guests raved about how good it was. We also purchased cookies for our wedding shower and those turned out beautifully and were super yummy as well. Highly recommend.

Kristi · Married on 05/12/2018

This cake was amazing! They had multiple different flavor options and combinations. They also had gluten free options which was perfect for me! The cake was AMAZING. Honestly, the next day I ate about 5 pieces of cake because it was so delicious. They also were able to replicate the cake I wanted! I showed them a picture and it was almost identical. As a plus, they gave use a gift certificate to get a cake on our one year anniversary so that we did not have to save the top section (because who wants to eat freezer burnt cake). In addition, when we realized that we were going to have fewer people than expected we were able to call the week before the wedding and decrease the number of additional sheet cakes we needed!

• User5437761 · 1+ year ago

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Couldn't ask for more!

Tara · Married on 12/03/2016

Simply the best cakes on earth. My guests were completely smitten with not only the look of my winter-themed cake and but also the taste, especially the frosting. In fact, my husband has been yelling at me for sticking my fingers in the frosting of the left overs every time I open the fridge. Everyone at Christine's is super easy to work with and completely reasonable on how much cake you will really need for your event. I really appreciated their honesty and dedication to making my wedding cake look magical! Thank you!

Heidi · Married on 11/19/2016

Seriously the best cake in the area. Christine knew exactly the look I wanted just by a few sample pictures. She was also able to provide gluten free cupcakes for a handful of my guests

Adriana · Married on 08/12/2016

Delicious and beautiful cake! Cookies were amazing as well! I will use them for all my future cakes!

Yesterday was our wedding day we orginally were getting out wedding cake from Sams Club, but they called us the morning of the wedding to inform us there cakes were recalled. Christine's bakery made our cake in a timely mattered and delivered it. They even gave us a voucher for a cake on our 1 year anniversary. We were extremely satisfied and loved the cake! If you need a wedding cake please visit Christine's cakes!!

Greg · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely loved our cake!!!! Not to mention how gorgeous it was, it was the best tasting cake I have ever had! Everyone at Christine's is so accommodating and always has a smile on their faces. Christine made the whole process so easy to design and chose our cake. She was extremely price conscious and guided us in ways that would help us save money but still have a beautiful and tasty cake! :)

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Our wedding isn't until May of 2016 but I'm BURSTING to share how amazing Christine's has been to work with already! Kristin was so helpful... I had an idea of what I wanted in my mind and after explaining it to her, it became even better! Not only was she timely with her responses, but, she went above and beyond with the information she gave. Can't wait to have our cake and eat it, too! :)

Dayna · Married on 11/07/2015

We LOVED our cake from Christine's! When we went to the bakery we sat down and planned out the cake with Christine and I knew it was going to be perfect. She is so creative and made a one-of-a-kind cake for us. It was so beautiful on our wedding day and not to mention, tasted amazing! Even when I called 2 days before needing more cake for our unexpectedly larger guestlist, it was absolutely no problem and they were more than accommodating. I would definitely recommend for a beautiful, reasonably priced and delicious cake! Thank you, Christine's!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Christine's Cakes and Pastries's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review!
    It was our pleasure to help you with your once in a lifetime day.

Best. Cake. Ever.

I was so pleased with both the look at the TASTE of our cakes. Christine's made an 8" gluten free cake for me, which was the best gluten free cake I've ever had. The main wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and matched the picture that I gave them perfectly. Multiple guests told me that the buttercream was the best they had ever eaten, which I agree with! I felt the pricing was reasonable as well as the delivery charge.

I plan to get any future cakes that I can from Christine's, and will continue to tell everyone I know to do the same. They came highly recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids, and she was certainly right!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Christine's Cakes and Pastries's reply:

Thank you for the great review. Thank you also for the picture you sent to the store. It was Kirstin's pleasure to work with you on such an important event.
    We look forward to working with you in the future.
  • User5195301 · 2+ years ago

Our cake from Christine's was beautiful and delicious. They were great to work with and made the process very smooth.

The people at Christine's were professional and easy to work with. They helped us design a cake that was perfect for us. We wanted something unique and they did a great job. Each layer was a different flavor and our guests loved all of them. Their pricing was good and I would recommend them to everyone.

The cake was delicious, and it was so beautiful! It was exactly what I pictured in my head!!

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2015

we loved our wedding cake and so did everyone else!! the red velvet was outstanding!! it was just like the picture I have them and turned out so beautiful!! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Christine's Cakes and Pastries's reply:

Thank you so much, we are so glad you were happy with your wedding cake.
    Don't hesitate to call us for more great desserts. I'm so glad there were no problems with Twin Lakes storing your cake overnight. We always worry about the babies.

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

We had cupcakes and they were delicious! The only down side was that they wouldn't do delivery since we had our own cupcake stand.

• meaganargenti

Meagan · Married on 05/16/2015

We could not be more pleased with how our wedding cake turned out for our May 16th wedding! Not only was it delicious, and moist, it was breathtakingly beautiful. Working with Christine to design our perfect cake was a very enjoyable experience as well. She is knowledgeable, very nice to speak with, and can turn any of your cake dreams into reality. She also advised us on exactly how much to buy so that we did not have too much or too little. We used Christine’s for the cupcakes for our wedding shower as well, and were blown away. From this day forward I will never get my cakes or baked goods from anywhere else!

Best commercial cake I have tasted. My cake design was perfect. Also, now has gluten-free! Was able to get my cake topper gluten free for those at my reception with special dietary needs. Love that they offer a fresh made "cake topper" on your one year anniversary so you don't have to save it from your wedding day. My extended family uses Christine's for all of our family events! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Christine's Cakes and Pastries's reply:

Thank you so much, we appreciate the great review and you as a customer!

Jillian · Married on 09/20/2014

Christine's Cakes and Pastries did such a magnificent job creating my wedding cake! My guests absolutely loved how beautiful it was and how wonderful it tasted! I am so pleased with the job that Christine did. She is incredibly professional, helpful, friendly, and is so creative and talented! I could not have asked for a better cake vendor, and I will continue to use her bakery for all of my future events! Thank you, Christine's Cakes and Pastries for helping to make my wedding day so special!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Christine's Cakes and Pastries's reply:

Thank you Jillian, we look forward to assisting you in all your future dessert needs.

Andrea · Married on 09/13/2014

I wouldn't dream of using any other bakery for any cake or pastry need, so it was a no-brainer to have Christine's create our wedding cake. We had a tall order (classic elegance for me, with a "hint" of Star Wars for the hubby) and Christine's (of course) blew us away with the result. The whole staff was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and wedding guests still comment about our beautiful and unique cake (a year later!).

Sent on 09/15/2015

Christine's Cakes and Pastries's reply:

What a great way to start my day!
    Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate it.
    Sherri Vincent General Manager

Jamie · Married on 08/23/2014

Loved Christine's! Everyone we worked with there was so fantastic. The cake was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2014

Christine is amazing. Our cake came out beautiful and tasted amazing! People kept asking where I got it from because it was so delicious. I went to many places and nothing compares.

Leah · Married on 05/31/2014

The cake was excellent!!! They did exactly what we asked for.

Laura & Tony · Married on 05/31/2014

Best Lemon Cake around!!! Their chocolate poured cakes are to die for!! Thank you so much for your great service.