Christine Tustin Photography Reviews

5 | San Diego, CA

5 Reviews for Christine Tustin Photography

5 Christine Tustin Photography Reviews

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Christine shot our wedding, and we could not be happier with how everything came out. From day one, she was always so warm, helpful, and professional. She checked in with us all throughout the planning process, and was so quick to answer any questions that we had. She truly does go above and beyond. Not only did she manage to get genuine smiles from my husband (who is not the biggest fan of getting his picture taken), but she just captured the day so perfectly from start to finish. All while wrangling together a wedding party of 25+ people. Every time I look at her photos, I am smiling from ear to ear because it takes me right back to each moment. So many people have reached out to me to say what an amazing job she did and how impressed they are by her work. We are so thankful for her, and her beautiful art that we get to treasure for a lifetime.

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Christine is beyond talented and was able to truly capture the emotions of our wedding day in her photos. We really didn't want the cheesy style photos that seem forced. Christine describes her work as organic and that couldn't be further from the truth. Looking back at my wedding photos I feel like I am standing right there again and reliving all the amazing details from the most incredible day. Christine has the ability to take each couple's unique style and celebrate it in her art. Hands down one of the most skilled and gifted wedding photographers I have ever come across!

Christine Tustin Photography 1
    Christine Tustin Photography 8
    Christine Tustin Photography 9
    Christine Tustin Photography 10

Elizabeth · Married on 07/10/2016

Christine was so wonderful throughout the entire process. She is quick with communication and makes you feel really comfortable in front of the camera. She did our proposal, engagement and wedding photos and we are thrilled with them. I highly recommend Christine for her sweet spirit and professionalism. You will be in great hands for any photo needs! I remember my dad commenting that she was there getting the shot everywhere he turned. Hire this woman!

Christine Tustin Photography 11
    Christine Tustin Photography 12
    Christine Tustin Photography 13
    Christine Tustin Photography 14

Craig · Married on 07/10/2016

Christine just shot our engagement, and wedding photos. First off the photos came out amazing. She's able to capture all of the fun and joy we had on our special day. While taking photos she always knew how to get us in our most natural and fun poses. Working with Christine never seemed forced, it was always a fun experience. The photos were amazing and Christine's organizational skills made our lives so much easier with all the moving parts going on at a wedding! Lastly she got our photos to us quickly and in a very organized online folder. Simply put SHE'S AMAZING!!! Thanks for shooting our wedding!!!!

Michael · event on: 11/17/2017

Christine was an absolutely amazing photographer and went well above and beyond anything I could have imagined. The task that I was asking her to complete was not only complex and lengthy, but required attention to detail and thorough coordination. I came in to contact with Christine just 4 days prior to when I planned to propose to my girlfriend. I had been planning this proposal for quite a long time, and I wanted to ask the question at Sunset Cliffs in San Diego, CA. There were several challenges, the most obvious being that I had never been to the location prior to proposing, I live out of state, I was unfamiliar with photogenic spots, I had only talked to Christine over the phone and had never seen her, and transportation from the hotel to the location. Christine was very pleasant and easy to work with. She went to Sunset Cliffs the day before and sent me multiple pictures of the best spots to propose. Once I selected the spot, she sent me satellite imagery with the route to the proposal location as well as a video so I wouldn’t get lost. She also returned to Sunset Cliffs to scout out potential parking locations and to see how busy it is. I studied the routes and we coordinated outfits so we would recognize each other. Everything went perfectly because of Christine’s attention to detail, artistic vision, creativity, and kindness. She was an absolute joy to work with and I would highly recommend Christine for any occasion.