5 Reviews for Christine Tustin Photography

User Photos
+12
Photos
4 Christine Tustin Photography Reviews

Christine shot our wedding, and we could not be happier with how everything came out. From day one, she was always so warm, helpful, and professional. She checked in with us all throughout the planning process, and was so quick to answer any questions that we had. She truly does go above and beyond. Not only did she manage to get genuine smiles from my husband (who is not the biggest fan of getting his picture taken), but she just captured the day so perfectly from start to finish. All while wrangling together a wedding party of 25+ people. Every time I look at her photos, I am smiling from ear to ear because it takes me right back to each moment. So many people have reached out to me to say what an amazing job she did and how impressed they are by her work. We are so thankful for her, and her beautiful art that we get to treasure for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine is beyond talented and was able to truly capture the emotions of our wedding day in her photos. We really didn't want the cheesy style photos that seem forced. Christine describes her work as organic and that couldn't be further from the truth. Looking back at my wedding photos I feel like I am standing right there again and reliving all the amazing details from the most incredible day. Christine has the ability to take each couple's unique style and celebrate it in her art. Hands down one of the most skilled and gifted wedding photographers I have ever come across!

Photos
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine was so wonderful throughout the entire process. She is quick with communication and makes you feel really comfortable in front of the camera. She did our proposal, engagement and wedding photos and we are thrilled with them. I highly recommend Christine for her sweet spirit and professionalism. You will be in great hands for any photo needs! I remember my dad commenting that she was there getting the shot everywhere he turned. Hire this woman!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Christine just shot our engagement, and wedding photos. First off the photos came out amazing. She's able to capture all of the fun and joy we had on our special day. While taking photos she always knew how to get us in our most natural and fun poses. Working with Christine never seemed forced, it was always a fun experience. The photos were amazing and Christine's organizational skills made our lives so much easier with all the moving parts going on at a wedding! Lastly she got our photos to us quickly and in a very organized online folder. Simply put SHE'S AMAZING!!! Thanks for shooting our wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Craig, 7/10/16, 1 Review