Christine Sadoy Photography Reviews

14 | Waialua, HI

14 Reviews for Christine Sadoy Photography

14 Christine Sadoy Photography Reviews

Tiffany · Married on 01/01/2018

Christine did a wonderful job! Very professional! We were also so happy to do two outfits! It drizzled a little bit and she still made it work! Very versatile! Pictures came out fantastic! Will definitely contact her in the future!

Christine Sadoy Photography 1
    Christine Sadoy Photography 2
    Christine Sadoy Photography 3
    Christine Sadoy Photography 4
    Christine Sadoy Photography 5

Ali · Married on 08/18/2017

We used Christine for the photography of our special day. Christine was very committed and professional from the outset ensuring plenty of quality pictures were taken of us the all guests. Christine ensured lots if pictures were taken during the proceedings as well afterwards so we could get some group and individual shots. We also were able to provide input on locations and positions to make sure we were comfortable with out put. Christine turn around the pictures very quickly allowing us to download online at our own time to use, save and share the pictures and memories as we wished. We will definitely cherish these images for years to come and would recommend Christine Sadoy for all photography needs

Chloe · Married on 08/05/2017

We love Chris! Always a good time doing photo shoots . Takes her time, try’s for only the best angles and quality.

Joe · Married on 06/03/2017

Our entire experience with Christine was outstanding! She was very flexible and accommodating. She came out with us while we hiked to remote locations, through tall grass and up rocky hills for pictures. She was there taking pictures for us with all night and was super prompt in getting our pictures to us. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or festivities!

Kuulei · Married on 01/05/2017

Christine Sadoy is a fresh of breathe air to work with on any event. I hired her for my brother's wedding at Waimea Falls, after a friend recommended her to me. From the moment I met her, she put me at ease with her calm demeanor. However, don't let her laidback style fool you, she is highly professional and on target for every single shot! She never skipped a beat on any point of the event, and she had so many creative ideas for photos at various locations. Everyone knew her at Waimea Valley, so I know my brother and his new wife were in very good hands on their BIG day.

Christine has the style, finesse and talent to capture your wedding day or family portraits. In June 2017, I worked with her again on family portraits of myself and my children on the North Shore. When I saw the photos... I was floored. She captured those rare and precious moments with my children in such a natural way. Thank you, Christine.

Larissa · Married on 12/07/2016

It was an extreme pleasure having Christine take our pictures! She was referred by a friend and I am so glad to have found her. Very friendly, easy going and professional. She will go with whatever fits your needs. She captures each moment so eloquently! Loved our time with her and will definitely use her again for future significant life events.

Christine Sadoy was amazing! She is very friendly and accommodating. Her pictures of our wedding are beautiful and the quality is awesome!! I would book her again for any other upcoming events! Truly a beautiful person and I am so glad we picked her as our wedding photographer.

Dania · Married on 07/24/2016

Christine Sadoy is the absolute sweetest and easiest photographer to work with, ever! She is truly a professional and we are so happy to have her as our wedding photographer. I'm fairly camera shy and she made me feel so comfortable and made taking photos fun. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect shots and they all turned out beautifully. She captured every moment and I was totally brought to tears watching the slideshow she made for us. Beyond that, her turn around time was super fast, which was awesome! We are so happy with her photos and will cherish them forever! Thanks Christine!

My husband and I were on vacation and wanted to capture our happy time with a romantic photo session. We hired Christine, and I'm very glad we did! Christine came early to check out the area and look for the best lighting and locations. She was very easy to work with and helped us pose for the best looking pictures. The end results were great photos that captured our romantic vacation and our first time in Hawaii. Thank you for your wonderful vision, direction and suggestions, Christine!

Jane · Married on 03/06/2016

Christine was such a joy to have as our wedding photographer! She put us at ease and captured such wonderful images that displayed our special day as it truly was. Christine went above and beyond to accommodate us and even had a video collage of our photos put together for a sneak peek just days after our wedding which was so appreciated as it is hard to wait! The photos were beautiful and will be treasured forever.

Philip · Married on 01/11/2016

We had a wonderful expirence working with Christine on some engagement shots. She was very communicative via email, text message, and phone. We agreed on a location and she had a wide range of previous work to garner some inspiration. She actually arrived to the location early to case out lighting, points of interest, and even took some senic photos before we started. She is very good at communicating while working and let us know exactly where to be, which way to look, even down to the details of hand placement. It was a breeze, our 1.5 hour shoot seemed to fly by and we were able to get a wide range of looks in. We were very pleased when she got us some edited shots soon after the shoot, and the full photo book was finalized soon after. She really took the apprehension of working with a photographer away with her clam demeanor and her working communication style. She was able to incorporate all of our ideas in the shots, and when we ran out; she drew on her expirence to offer other creative looks. Thanks for capturing wonderful keepsakes.

Eri · Married on 07/25/2015

This is long past due, but thinking back on our experience working with Chris continues to bring us smiles. She was so helpful and easy to work with, I feel that Chris did so much for us even beyond your photos on our wedding day. She made me feel so comfortable from the moment we met, and provided us with amazing photos with our dog which we took prior to our wedding as he wasn't going to be part of the day, and also of our wedding day. She captured all of our special and precious moments in the natural look we requested, and all of our friends and families loved our photos. She worked on getting our photos to us so quickly and with beautiful slideshows. I don't know how many times we viewed them as well as our families and friends, which have brought so many tears of happiness. It was so nice especially as I was not able to have all of my family to be part of our wedding as they are miles away. We hope to continue to have Chris capture future milestones in our family.

Jamie · Married on 03/03/2015

Christine was very professional & took amazing photos of us. We had a very tight schedule, and she worked with us to get all the shots we wanted & more! We love our photos. She is creative & very detail oriented. She even took the time to prepare us for our wedding day photos via email so that put a nervous wedding party at ease and made the photo shoot go a lot smoother.

Mary · Married on 07/31/2013

We've used Christine when my husband and I renewed our wedding vows, and she is just the BEST at what she does! You can see the passion and patience she has in capturing all those special memories for you. She did an awesome job in providing us with so many great shots of the event, our families, wedding decorations, candid moments, and so much more! Chris was so prepared in checking out the best spots to have our photos taken....lighting, background, decor, etc.... She is one photographer that pays special attention to ALL the little details. We just love Chris!!!! She is someone VERY easy and comfortable to work with, she's also very accommodating and flexible in meeting our needs. Chris is very patient and you will get along instantly with her! Recently we used her to do our daughter, Lacey's photo shoot......beautiful photos!!!!! You won't be disappointed, check out her website, I was totally impressed with what I saw!!! Thanks Chris for all those wonderful pictures!