Christina Sanchez Reviews

37 Christina Sanchez Reviews
  • Christina

Andrew Delgado · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Photographer

Not only is Christina an awesome photographer, she was great help throughout the entire day. She took amazing photos and helped me put on my veil and bustle my dress. I could not ask for a better person to have as my photographer. Also, her husband Ron was great with all the groomsmen. You cannot go wrong with these two on your side.

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2017

Just amazing !!! I loved this couple ! Not only are they an awesome couple with great energy but there amazing photographers. I'm beyond happy with there work .

• F

Flavia · Married on 05/21/2016

Christina Sanchez is AMAZING!!! I stumbled across her Instagram page one day and I started following her and I quickly loved all of her photos. When we met to discuss prices and go over any questions I had, I couldn't leave her office without booking her. She was soo accommodating, professional and very flexible. Both her and her husband Ron were like the dream team! They were fun and made us feel so relaxed. I will be a returning customer:)

Saundra · Married on 03/12/2016

Great couple to work with. Very creative and fun. Very personable and friendly. They have such a great style of photography. From modern to vintage they're photos are amazing. They are great for any ocassion. Cant wait to use them in the future.

I Highly recommend Christina Sanchez photography. After viewing her pictures on instagram I knew this was the right photographer for my wedding day. During the first meeting they really get to know you so that every detail for your special day is on point. They are super friendly and accommodating. They took my engagement photos which I absolutely love and the day of my wedding they got so many details that I was able to go back and see all that I thought I'd missed. Christina and Ron are the best. You will be satisfied with the results.

Best photographers!!! My wife is very detailed and when we were searching for photographers for our wedding, she came across Christina Sanchez and just fell in love with her pictures. We made our appointment and knew right away that they would be perfect for our wedding. They were on top of every detail and their responsiveness was great. Because of Christina Sanchez photography have the best memories of our big day. I highly recommend them.

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2015

Christina and her husband Ron are the best! They are beautiful people and amazing photographers. My husband and I are very happy that we booked them for our wedding. We are very satisfied. The price was right and the quality of our pictures are marvelous. I highly recommend them. Christina and Ron, it was a pleasure working with you both. Thank you so much for making my wedding memorable.

Christina and her husband make all your dreams come true and make the process of taking pictures from engagement to wedding to boudoir very comfortable and very memorable. Just remember to tell them to just EAT IT!

heather · Married on 03/07/2015

I love Christina Sanchez Photography. Christina and her husband Ron are not only amazing photographers but wonderful people. They are both so easy to be around and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding Christina made sure to help with little things that are even outside of what she is supposed to do. She was a pleasure to work with and i will recommend her in the future. Thanks again Christina and Ron!

Christina made my special day that much more fun. We were so impressed with her work that we just had to use her for our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer!

• User3320598 · 2+ years ago

I had interviewed 3 photographers and out of all of them I felt the most comfortable with Christina she was very professional and warm welcoming and she went out of her way to do the littlest things to make the photos and expirience memorable for me and my husband

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2013

We loved Christina so much! Our photographs have come out so great and we get so many compliments on our engagement pictures and we can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will come out. I also did a boudoir photo shoot with her and my then fiance, now husband, loved the way they came out. We plan on doing family pictures with Christina soon and we want to keep using her in the future. She is like family! She's our family photographer and want to keep hiring her forever! We definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer or a photographer in general.

• Nango

Nancy · Married on 07/14/2013

Looking for a photographer was one of my hardest tasks, i am very picky and wanted a specific style of photo. When i found Christina's website I fell in love!! her style and vision was exactly what i wanted. she was so helpful throughout this process. She rocked our engagement pictures and when it came time for the wedding she knocked it out of the park! I am so happy to have found her! Thank you!

I love my photos and the service Christina provided was amazing! I can't thank her enough for getting me through all of it! There is a shot of my dad during the first dance that I just adore!! Thank you again for everything Christina!!

Alex · Married on 05/26/2013

We hired Christina to photograph our wedding this past May. My wife and I were extremely happy with the results.

Christina and her second photographer are both very talented. They gave us funny, beautiful, romantic, whacky, sweet, serious; pretty much every emotion you can ask for all in well shot, composed, edited, and highly professional looking pictures.

I also have to say Christina is an extremely hard worker and I think part of that is because she genuinely enjoys what she does.

Considering the quality and time Christina puts into your photos, her prices aren't simply reasonable; they are a bargain.

If anybody I know is looking for a great photographer, I'd recommend Christina without hesitation.

Alice · Married on 05/19/2013

Christina is amazing! She made us so comfortable, happy, and the pictures are gorgeous. I cannot recommend anyone more highly! Use her, she is phenomenal. She is so professional, talented, nice, and great at what she does. I could go on and on about how amazing she is!

Great service and very professional. She showed up on time and knew what she was doing. It was nice not to have to worry about anything on my special day. She took wonderful pictures with very unique poses. I will reccomened her to every person I know getting married! Prices were awesome and such a good deal considering how seriously amazing the pictures turned out.

Brianne · Married on 09/15/2012

Christina and Ron are just amazing! Talented in their photography and editing, courteous and professional, warm and caring- what more could you ask for? We hired Christina Sanchez Photography for our engagement session at first, we planned on finding someone local to our venue for our wedding day, but they are SO awesome that we had to have them for our wedding day too! Now we have wonderful photos of both our engagement and our wedding, but also our first baby (shhhh- they didn't know we were pregnant yet!) and two absolutely awesome friends in Southern California :)

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2012

Christina Sanchez was one of the best choices we made for our wedding.. I absolutely loved her work she is truly amazing..! She took the most awsome and detailed photos. I couldn't have asked for anything else.. I had seen her work and feel in love with it, She went above and beyond our expectations more then. I ever expected.. She captured everything through the night.. When I seen my photos I re lived that beautiful night. I would recommend Christina Sanchez to any bride that is looking for amazing memorable photos.. And she has a great personality.. I can't stop thanking her for giving me great pictures for a lifetime..

I can't say enough good things about Christina.

First off, her photos are absolutely gorgeous. We looked at several photographers work (at least twenty) including ones that charged $7000 and her photos compared to the best of them. And her prices are so reasonable too.

She was soo helpful and accomodating during the whole wedding process. Truly a wonderful person as well a photographer. She far exceeded my expectations.

Hiring Christina was one of my best decisions for our wedding.

One note, I think its really important to talk with your photographer about the type of photos you like (or even better, show them examples). Its the best way to guarantee that you're going to get photos that you love and Christina was really great about that.

tina · Married on 07/07/2012

Christina and her crew are amazing photographers! I was so excited that she was available to shoot our wedding. Our photos are everything we wanted and more!

Jenny · Married on 01/31/2012

Perfect! Just perfect! Thank you again for your amazing service! Christina was amazing, creative and so easy to work with. She just makes you feel comfortable and captures the real you! Thank you so much for everything!

Really, truly amazing. Christina was friendly and relaxed. Very easy to work with and fun to be around. Our chemistry was good and made l so comfortable which made for intimate, beautiful photos! Christina captured my wedding day as I had truly hoped and our photos are amazing. I couldn't be happier!

Eddie · Married on 10/15/2011

Highly recommend I am very happy with the work that was provided. Cant wait to work with you in the near future. =D

Shanndolyn · Married on 09/03/2011

The Sanchez couple blew me away with their creativity and professionalism. They were flexible and accommodating, they knew what we wanted and executed it, and in the process they made great friends! I love their work and I would recommend them to anyone who needs affordable, creative, professional and elegant wedding shots. As a plus, engagement photos are included in some of the packages! You can't beat that! Love you guys!