Christina Marie Events & Floral Reviews

31 | Chaska, MN

31 Reviews for Christina Marie Events & Floral

Lori Graef · Married on 09/14/2019

Our daughters wedding was amazing

We were so impressed with the work Christina did, everything was so beautiful. Prices were very fair and so easy to work with. Highly recommend Christina for your wedding. She just made our daughters wedding the most beautiful event and we can not thank her enough.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/08/2018

Christina was amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted and then sent us pictures of the flowers she would recommend. Her creativity and attention to detail were amazing. I would highly recommend Christina for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Hannah · Married on 01/20/2018

Christina was AMAZING! Not only did she listen to what we wanted, but she made our whole vision come to life and then some. She is top notch--so talented, kind, fun and professional. Already recommending her to friends! Book your event flower needs with Christina! She's the best!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Christina has a great eye for arrangements and a creative touch! She did a great job of being able to interpret what was in my head and bring it to life! Great woman to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Christina is incredibly organized, talented, friendly, and easy to work with. I had visited quite a few florists before meeting with Christina and she stood very clearly above the rest. My quote I received from her was in full color and it detailed every flower and idea we talked about with images. I could see the bouquet I would have on my wedding day, the boutonnieres, the bridesmaids flowers, ideas for the centerpieces, my head table design, and every item came with a cost breakdown so I knew what I was purchasing. For my A-type personality, she definitely spoke my language. She also did an amazing synopsis of my wedding colors and theme with photos of each flower she would use to bring it to life. She is very creative and is easy to talk to, even if you are not a flower expert. I was sold after seeing her quote and recommended her to a friend of mine that ended up going with Christina as well. Her studio is absolutely adorable and she has a lot of example vases and other props to give brides a jumping off point for sizes and arrangement ideas. I could not have been happier with the outcome on our wedding day. Our flowers were unique and special. They stood out and brought out the theme and vibe we were going for absolutely perfectly. We received so many compliments and Christina really knew how to make our budget work hard. She was willing to help me with just about anything and I trusted her judgment 100%. It was nice to have a part of the big day that I had no doubt in my mind would turn out perfectly. I knew what to expect and she exceeded my expectations with every single aspect of her work. I also attended my friend’s wedding that Christina worked on and I would just like to say that her versatility is incredibly impressive. My friend and I had very different weddings and themes and Christina made both of our dreams come to life with such style. She really wants the bride to have her dreams come true on the big day and that is what happened for us.

Sent on 10/15/2015

joe · Married on 10/12/2013

Christina captured my vision exactly! She was a pleasure to work with and gave me a very thorough, detailed quote with pictures, color swatches and prices. I was very confident that when it came to the wedding day, I would not be disappointed because of all the preliminary work she did for our day.

She was willing to make adjustments to the order as time weny by and my vision changed slightly. She was very easy to work with and sincere. She put great care into creating all of our flowers!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2013

Christina was awesome to work with! I showed her images of what I was envisioning and she was able to execute my vision perfectly (keeping my budget in mind)! All our floral arrangements and bridal party flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY, and for a fraction of the price other florists had quoted me. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Christina Marie provided the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding! I wanted succulents, and she had so many great ideas and brought my vision to life. My bridal bouquet with succulents was stunning - I received so many compliments on it. I wish it lasted forever. Christina was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Choosing Christina Marie as our florist was the best decision we made (besides deciding to get married). I had really high expectations for my flowers and a limited budget and Christina was able to give us both. Our wedding looked so magical and so much of that was due to her amazing work. She even helped finish a manzanita centerpiece that I decided to DIY and wasn't able to finish. She is the BEST! I highly, highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Christina was amazing, creative, and professional. We were able to communicate easily over the phone, using email, and pictures to create beautiful floral centerpieces for our wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Christina did a wonderful job on my flowers and centerpieces for my wedding. The flowers and designs turned out so beautiful and I received so many compliments on them. Christina was very patient with me and listened to my ideas very attentively, and I was pleasantly surprised that the flowers/designs turned out to be exactly what we talked about. She came up with a lot of ideas for my color palette and was very creative in the centerpieces and other items. I would definitely recommend Christina Marie Events and Floral!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Erin · Married on 09/22/2012

The very first decision we made as an engaged couple was to hire a wedding planner and it was the best decision of the whole wedding. To say that our wedding was everything we had ever dreamed of is an understatement. Christina not only made our dreams come true, she introduced us to dreams we didn't know we had. Our goal was for our family and friends to be guests at our wedding and enjoy the day with us. Christina and her team did just that for us. There are so many moments of comfort, support and trust that we had with Christina that helped make our wedding planning experience as stress free as possible (this was a wedding after all).

We said so many times throughout our process that we felt like we were Christina's only clinics, even though we knew we weren't but that is just how great she is. We love everything you did for us! We miss working with you so much! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Kaley

Kaley · Married on 09/08/2012

Christina was amazing! She was great with her response of emails from the beginning. She helped me coordinate my flowers through pictures and we traded ideas back and forth until I we found the perfect combination and colors. After hiring her for my flowers I realized she did "Day Of" wedding coordination and I was in! That was the best decision I made! Christina helped with the wedding itinerary, met with me at my venue the week before to make decisions, confirmed with all of my vendors, helped me make decisions that I didn't even think to make, and even helped to get my cake to the venue on the day of! I had so many compliments on my flowers I stopped counting. Christina was the best and I would recommend her to anyone! Christina, thank you for making our day amazing!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

Flowers are something that is way in over my head. We initially contacted Christina Marie because she had the feather ostrich centerpieces & we fell in love. She was so patient with all of my emails and questions, i wasnt kidding when i said flowers are way in over my head. I know nothing about them except they have hard names to pronounce, there are so many and they all come in a million colors! After a while we changed our vision and didnt go with the ostrich feathers but kept Christina. She is WONDERFUL. We fell in love with her immediately as a person. And she knows her stuff! I put my full trust in Christina and had the most beautiful wedding bouquet. We also used her flowers for bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and centerpieces. I must say, i got married 11 days ago and our flowers are STILL alive. I kid you not. Theyre still in their mason jars decorating my home as i type. WHO KNEW. She knows her stuff and knows where to get the best quality. I really wanted peonies and Christina had no problem telling me that i wouldnt be able to get them. She was upfront and honest and helped me find a good substitute rather than letting me have peonies as i wanted, knowing they wouldnt have lasted and wouldnt have been beautiful. Our day was perfect and i can NOT stress it enough how much we love her! Thanks Christina!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Amy · Married on 08/27/2011

Christina is one of the most professional and organized (and fun!) person I have ever worked with. Hiring her as a coordinator for our wedding was the best decision we made and worth every dollar! The flowers were amazing and look great. I had no idea what I wanted to do with colors and style (gave her a few pictures) and she did a fabulous job with everything. I would highly recommend Christina Marie Events and Floral!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Abbey · Married on 10/16/2010

CME was great from start to finish. On our first meeting, I told Christina a little bit about the colors and types of flowers/centerpieces I had in mind, and also my budget. She then gathered some ideas and pictures and had a lot of great suggestons (which was great, since I really had no idea what I wanted). She helped me pick and choose the perfect centerpieces and bouquets to fit in my budget, and she was very professional when I wanted to make changes. And on the day of the wedding, when the ladies showed up with the flowers, they were more beautiful than I had imagined. And when the tables were set with the centerpieces (especially the feast style head table), they were perfect and exactly what I had wanted. More impressive than anything though was the fact that Christina had put together everything herself, just days after giving birth to her beautiful baby boy. I (we) couldn't have been happier with CME and Christina, and I owe all of the fantastic colors of our wedding to her and her team at CME. Thanks again CME for the BEAUTIFUL job you did for us, we can never thank you enough for making our day SO special and perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Miranda · Married on 09/10/2010

Christina ~ You did an amazing job with the flowers and decorations for my wedding!!!! Everyone absolutely loved them and I am referring you to Matt's cousin, Lindsay, who is getting married July 2011. Thanks for everything! God bless

Sent on 10/14/2010

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2010

Christina was simply wonderful to work with. While I had a specific vision for what I wanted I needed advice and someone to talk it over with and Christina constantly presented me with new innovative ideas that eventually led to the most wonderfully perfect flowers and decor I could have ever imagined for our wedding. Simply a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2010

Christina listened to what my vision was, made helpful suggestions and provided me with the most amazing flowers for my wedding. I cried at the site of my bouquet and couldn't have asked for anything more from her!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Michaun · Married on 07/10/2010

Christina Marie Events did a fantasic job for my wedding. She did the flowers and centerpeices for my wedding and they were fabulous. I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Phyllis · Married on 10/24/2009

I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Christina Marie Events. I think a lot of brides are hesitant to use a planner because of the cost. I can say, without a doubt, Christina is worth every single penny! She had the difficult task of helping me plan my wedding while I was 500 miles away. I never had a problem with getting her to respond to my questions-she was always very prompt in her response time. She had fantastic, creative ideas to offer. She was extremely organized and detail oriented. But most of all, she treated our wedding as if she was planning it for her friend, not just another client. She was always on my side when dealing with the vendors-I knew she was working for my benefit, not theirs. She also did the flowers for my wedding-AWESOME!!! She's a one-stop-shop; I didn't have to work with a large number of vendors because she was experienced enough where she could do the majority of what I needed. I was able to relax and feel comfortable in knowing that everything was taken care of the day of-we didn't have to do a thing but show up!! I can't thank her enough for all the hard work and care she put into making our day exactly how we wanted it. DEFINITELY 2 THUMBS UP-IF I COULD GIVE HER MORE I WOULD!! :)

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 09/05/2009

Christina was an amazing wedding planner!!!! From the start she was very open to all of our ideas and was on the ball with everything. She went above and beyond our expectations!! She has a great personality, is professional and comes with a lot of ideas. When we were in doubt about what to do with our flowers, she was able to make arrangements for us and did them herself! I highly recommend her for any couple!!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Sign her UP!!!! Thank you SO much Christina for everything you did for Scott and I. We can not Thank you enough for your hard work, organization and eye for good taste. You truly helped us to enjoy our day more than you even know!! No words could explain how happy I am that we hired you!!! Love you girl = )

Sent on 08/26/2009

bridget · Married on 02/28/2009

unbelievable organization, very thoughtful and kind to our needs and family members. took a lot of extra time with us above what she was supposed to. would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/31/2009

Heidi · Married on 10/11/2008

Christina was wonderful. She made me feel so comforable and confident knowing I had someone helping guide us through the stress of planning our wedding. I am SO GLAD I hired her and know it was one of the best decisions we made out of the million required during wedding planning.

Sent on 09/03/2009