Christina Janel Photography Reviews

Christina Janel Photography 4
Christina Janel Photography 5

nancy · Married on 03/23/2019

Nice candid pictures

Christina photographed my wedding reception. She wasn't in the way and you barely know she was around taking photos. The photos came out nice and was happy with her service.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Schinlever · Married on 03/10/2019

Awesome experience with Christina Janel, photographer.

Christina did and amazing job capturing the family photos for our reunion and my husband's 80th birthday celebration. She was so patient, kind and understanding with a large and diverse group.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Jessica Slade · Married on 12/09/2018

Newborn pics

Christina did our engagement and wedding pics in 2015 and they were so awesome we had her come back to do our sons’s newborn pics this year in 2018. She is very professional and has a great eye for captivating all the special moments. She was so patient and dedicated to getting the best shots is our son! I will continue to use her for all of our special events in the future!!

Christina Janel Photography 6
    Christina Janel Photography 7
    Christina Janel Photography 8
    Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10/06/18

Christina is an amazing photographer! She was recommended by one of my client and she did a phenomenal job for our wedding. Her price are reasonable. After seeing the photos result my father end up booking her for family photos. We later booked her for maternity and newborn session. When a client that keeps on coming back to her for photos, you know she is a 8/5 stars. We will definitely book her again for the future. Thank you Christina for captured our precious moments!

Christina Janel Photography 9
    Christina Janel Photography 10
    Christina Janel Photography 11
    Christina Janel Photography 12
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Gail · Married on 03/03/2018

Christina was so great to work with! She took our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we were so impressed with the quality and style of her pictures. We love the natural, classic look of photos, and that's exactly what she captures. She was really easy to work with and was so fun to take pictures with. She answers emails/calls/texts quickly and she was always quick to respond/answer all my questions (because I had so many!). We also had a second shooter for our wedding and she brought another wonderful photographer with her, who took just as beautiful pictures. Definitely recommend her for your wedding photography!

Christina Janel Photography 13
    Christina Janel Photography 14
    Christina Janel Photography 15
    Sent on 06/17/2018

Katelyn · Married on 04/05/2017

Christina is absolutely amazing! Every shot is gorgeous and you can tell she loves what she does! She made us feel so comfortable and truly made our engagement shoot a blast!

Christina Janel Photography 16
    Christina Janel Photography 17
    Christina Janel Photography 18
    Christina Janel Photography 19
    Christina Janel Photography 20
    Christina Janel Photography 21
    Sent on 07/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

She's so personable and makes you feel so comfortable from the moment we met !! My husband is not a huge fan of taking photos but she made him feel super relaxed and laid back in front of the lens !! You can tell she loves what she does and it shows through the quality of her photos !! We are so happy we chose her to capture so many of our special occasions !

Christina Janel Photography 22
    Christina Janel Photography 30
    Christina Janel Photography 31
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Ansley · Married on 02/14/2015

Christina is professional and personable! Her work is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Haile · Married on 10/29/2011

We could not be happier with Christina Janel Photography! She captures amazing pictures and is very professional. We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Thomas · Married on 10/27/2018

0.4
      0.5

My fiancée and I went to a wedding expo about 6 months back. She entered in a drawing for a free engagement session with Christina and we were very delighted to find that we won! My fiancée contacted her almost immediately once she found out since we were so excited! However, after 6 months and 15+ attempted contacts (email, instagram, Facebook) we have heard nothing back but a quick response saying she was excited to set up our session (about 4 months ago, which we responded to several times). Planning a wedding can be tough and getting a break of a free engagement session can really help. Instead, at this point it’s been a headache and a nuisance. My fiancée is too nice to express our disappointment in this photographer so I’ve taken it upon myself to do it. Needless to say we will not be using this photographer and will let our Orlando friends know to steer clear as well. A photographer that can’t be trusted on such a simple thing can’t be trusted to photograph the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Christina Janel Photography's reply:

Hello!

I am so sorry that you have had a hard time getting a hold of me. I never want anyone to feel this way. But I do not have any missed calls or emails from Thomas. I have gone through social media, emails and voicemails and unfortunately do not have anything from you. I’m not able to get your info through this site so please give me a call 407-221-3966 or email me at hello@christinajanel.com to set up your session :)