Christina Griffith Photography Reviews

53 Reviews for Christina Griffith Photography

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 02/27/2021

Christina is AMAZING!

Christina and her assistant were absolutely amazing to work with. She did multiple walk throughs with us before the big day to make sure we were good and the day of she had multiple back up plans already in place in case of weather. The pictures turned out absolutely perfect and we definitely recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • O

Olivia P. · Married on 01/02/2021

So wonderful to work with!

Christina was so wonderful to work with, and made every moment of our big day feel so easy and comfortable to photograph. She was so friendly and down to earth, and extremely professional while making all of us feel relaxed. She captured everything I requested and then some, and we absolutely love how every image turned out!

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Morgan

Morgan C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Beautiful Photographs To Capture our Perfect Day

I am so thankful I found Christina to do our wedding photography. From start to finish, she was wonderful and professional. She captured every image I requested. The editing she did on them was perfect and did not take away from the beautiful beach and scenery, but instead added to it. She did incredible work!!!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Katie

Katie W. · Married on 11/11/2020

Calm, cool, and collected

Kristina was great! She was very calming and did everything we requested without hesitation. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Reed

Reed S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Christina Perfectly Captured Our Wedding Day

My wife and I got married on the beach in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida on 9/12/20. We hired Christina to photograph our wedding after reading her numerous positive reviews and seeing examples of her photographs on her website. My wife and I could not be happier with our experience working with Christina. She was very accomodating with the types of shots that my wife requested and made the whole experience easy and fun. Unfortunately, rain was forecasted for our wedding weekend. Christina worked with us and was willing to let us change our start and end times if needed due to weather. Fortunately for us, the weather cooperated and our photographs turned out amazing. Christina got them back to us three weeks after our wedding. Selen and I will look back over these photos for years to come and remember our perfect day. Thank you Christina!!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine B. · Married on 07/14/2020

Awe-Struck! Perfect!

⭐️ ⭐️ 🌟 ⭐️ ⭐️
    Our wedding pictures were captured beautifully! Christina was my favorite photographer that I found on Wedding Wire. Her perfect images with natural lighting are exactly what we wanted. I’ve looked through her sneak peek probably 7 times in the last 10 minutes. She was communicative, timely, and fun to be around! She helped everyone feel at ease. As a result, we have timeless memories of our wedding. Worth every penny! Her pictures speak for themselves!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Bailey H. · Married on 07/08/2020

Amazing! Could not have been better!

Christina was Super chill and comfortable to be around. She was a great director in getting all of the shots we needed and wanted. Wow she impressed me with her patients during the family shot (as members kept running away). All in all, I would use her again for any shoot! I loved her! And her work is beautiful. So happy! ❤️❤️

Sent on 07/27/2020

Kirsten · Married on 07/06/2020

Beautiful pictures

I am in awe at the pictures! I love every picture that was taken. Christina was so professional but also so personable. I would recommend her to everyone looking for someone to take any sort of pictures. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Alli

Alli D. · Married on 05/30/2020

Everything I could’ve asked for!

We had to reschedule our wedding day due to COVID-19. Christina worked with us and made it so easy to change our date. We finally got to have our day and received the BEST PICTURES within a month! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Madison

Madison K. · Married on 05/23/2020

Incredible Photographer & Person!!!!!

I can not say enough good things about Christina! She was absolutely incredible throughout the entire wedding process. She was extremely reliable and easy to communicate with! I would recommend her to anyone that I know and couldn't be happier with how my wedding pictures turned out! Best decision ever!!! :)

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn A. · Married on 02/14/2020

Amazing Experience!

We had such an amazing experience with Christina! She was so flexible with all of the changes we had to deal with and her pictures came out phenomenal!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Rebecka P. · Married on 12/29/2019

Wonderful!

Christina was wonderful to work with. I was an out-of-state bride and she made it super easy to communicate via text. She was also flexible with the weather, as it was predicted to rain (luckily the weather held and it was absolutely beautiful). Christina worked with us and didn't make us do any of the silly, trite poses I didn't want to do. She was so easy-going and fun to work with. I highly recommend her to any bride or family.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Samantha W. · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Christina is absolutely amazing! She made our day flow with ease. Being on top of communication was the most important thing to me and she went above and beyond!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Katie W. · Married on 11/23/2019

Happy Mother

Christina was awesome on my daughter’s wedding day. She really made things go smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina W. · Married on 11/16/2019

Picture Perfect!

Christina you captured our big day with some stunning photos that we absolutely love! I cannot wait to display some and look back at all of them, each year to come! You captured our colors perfectly. You were a treat to work with, thank you so much!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Wedding Photos

The pictures Christina took for our wedding were amazing! She captured every perfect moment and was very quick with getting them back to us!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kseniya

Kseniya G. · Married on 10/13/2019

The Most Stunning Wedding Photos!

Christina gave us the most picturesque, beautiful wedding photos! She had excellent communication and was easily reachable. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable about which shots, angles, poses would make for the best photos. We received the photos about 3-4 weeks after our event. I would recommend Christina 1000 times! She is a fantastic photographer and will leave you with picture perfect memories!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing Photographer

My husband and I hired Christina Griffith Photography through Weddingwire. We both read several reviews on photographers and felt she was the best fit for our same sex wedding. As soon as we reached out to Christina to see if she had availability for our destination wedding she responded immediately with a yes. We texted a few times over the next few months to finalize details, but we didn't get to meet her until the day of our wedding. When she first walked in to the house where we were getting ready I could tell we made a great choice on the photographer. She was genuine, caring and wasn't afraid to ask questions. The longer we worked with her, our family got more comfortable with her, especially our kids! It was such a fun time having her take our pictures and we are SOOO glad she did. After receiving our photos last week we were AMAZED at how great they turned out! We told her how important it was to us to get great shots of our kids so she took them for their own little photo session - which we had no idea she did until we received our pictures. Thank you again Christina Griffith Photography! We would recommend her to anyone that wants amazing photos because she is the one to go to.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kristi · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

It was a pleasure working with Christina. She was so easy to work with, gave direction easy, we laughed, talked, shared stories, and it was like being with a friend. I look forward to working with her on more photography projects in the future! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Taylor G. · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Everything was so much more perfect than i imagined! It was like something you would see in a movie! My experience was MAGICAL and the photos were so special and BEAUTIFUL

Sent on 09/26/2019

Marley H. · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Photographer! Would hire again!

Christina was such an awesome photographer! She was very relaxed and comforting, while managing to get everything done that I wanted! She even finished the edits a week early! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Alli A. · Married on 07/28/2019

Christina is everything you want in a wedding day photographer!

I had to plan my wedding from Missouri and we got married in Santa Rosa and Christina made it effortless! She was very knowledgeable about the area and really captured the essence of who me and my husband are. We loved spending the day with her too! Highly recommend if you want to enjoy your day with a fun person who just happens to be really good at her job!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Alfred W. · Married on 07/18/2019

Made us feel very comfortable and at ease.

Very professional and value added expertise. Made every shot a true represtation of who we are not staged. Anything we asked picture wise she was most accomadating in modifying or providing.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Christina Griffith Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you and Vicki on your special day! I loved all of the unique things you guys brought to the day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Brittney

Brittney B. · Married on 07/15/2019

Amazingly perfect!

Thank you Christina for making our special day amazing. Your quality work is breathtaking! You got shots of my wedding day I couldn’t have imagined. I have one in particular I can not believe it’s us- I want it blown up on the wall!! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Amanda P. · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding in PCB

If I had to describe Christina in one word, it would be absolutely impossible! Compassionate, dedicated, professional, detailed, the list could go on and on! I would recommend her to anyone needing professional pictures done! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/22/2019