Christie Green Photography Reviews

37 | West Chester, PA

37 Reviews for Christie Green Photography

37 Christie Green Photography Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

Christie was simply amazing! Her talent and artistry within her pictures is what drew me to hiring her for my wedding. All of our pictures were unique and gorgeous. I have received so many compliments on the quality of our photographs. Plus she is really nice and easy to work with. She sends you a questionnaire that helps set the groundwork for your session. Will definitely be using her again.

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Christie was fantastic to work with for my wedding! Her work is extremely high quality, and my husband and I knew from the start we were in good hands. Leading up to the wedding, Christie was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She took time to meet my husband and I in person, answer all of our questions, and help us put together a schedule for day-of photos. The day of our wedding, Christie made sure we kept to our schedule and had some very creative ideas. During the ceremony and reception, Christie and her assistant blended right in and we almost forgot they were there! Our photos turned out amazing, and I recommend Christie to everyone!

Katie · Married on 04/22/2018

I switched to Christie Green after I was unhappy with my engagement photos from another photographer. This was supposed to be the most important day of my life and I wanted to feel confident in the person behind the camera. So I made the switch and never once regretted it, we were so thrilled with our photos and honestly could not have been happier with how they turned out! Christie is so professional and easy to work with, she knew where to get all the best photos even though it was her first time shooting at our venue, and just made the whole day fun! I'm so happy we made the switch and would highly recommend her to ANYONE for photos, whether it's for a wedding or baby pictures or anything else that needs to be photographed!!! She is a gem!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Christie for my October 2017 wedding photos and engagement photos. As, I come close to my one year anniversary I able to to look back at my photos and relive the very special day. My family and friends were so very impressed with her images and professionalism! I would contact Christie for any our major milestones that may come in the future.

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Christie was fantastic throughout the whole process. She always responded quickly and was super professional. The photos she takes are phenomenal!! The way she uses the light to enhance the photos is amazing. You barely notice her and her assistant throughout the ceremony/reception. I loved all of our pictures so so so much and I am so happy we chose Christie. She's an amazing photographer, don't hesitate booking with her!

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2017

I loved working with Christie!! She is an awesome person inside and out and an amazing photographer!! She really knows how to capture the best picture possible. She looks for the perfect lighting and spots to make amazing pictures. It truly was amazing to work with her. I loved my engagement pictures and already know my
    Wedding day pictures will be awesome!! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone, she really has an eye for photography!!

Kellie · Married on 05/13/2017

Christie is such an AMAZING photographer - I am obsessed with her work! This is one of the main reasons I chose to work with her, along with her sweet personality and professionalism. She knows how to incorporate and capture the best lighting for your photos! I would highly recommend choosing Christie as your photographer if you want incredible photos that will last a lifetime!

Jackie · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled we were with our pictures and how great Christie was to work with. There were so many photographers to chose from, but from the minute we met with Christie and looked at her work, we knew she would be perfect. She was flexible with her packages as well as flexible the day of (we made a game day decision to stop at my grandmother's nursing home and she even stopped with us and took some of my favorite pictures of the day). She was easy going and so tolerant of our huge bridal party. I was married the week after a snow storm, and it rained the day of my wedding but she encouraged us to take some pictures outside as well and they are incredible. All of our family and friends were so impressed with the pictures and we are so happy with all of our wedding photographs!

• brieliz

brielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I chose Christie as my photographer. My husband and I were looking for someone with a creative aspect to their photos, who could capture both staged and candid photos well, and was willing to go outside during our snowy January wedding. She captured the whole day perfectly. We met beforehand and went over what types of photos I wanted to have and the timeline. Christie and her assistant Katie were great, showed up on time and got right to work. The day went so smooth and the turnaround for the photos was also great. We got a preview of a few photos within a week and the full set in a little under 2 months. I highly recommend Christie and would definitely hire her again.

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2016

Having been in NUMEROUS weddings with low quality photographers- Christie Green was my # 1 choice. She is thorough and pays attention to all of the little details. Her turn around time and quality are top notch and you will NOT be disappointed. She is reasonably priced and her artistic ability is incredible.

Evan · Married on 10/08/2016

You already know how Anita and I feel about you - beautiful work and such a pleasure to work with!!! We'll recommend you any day of the week!

Erin · Married on 10/01/2016

She's the best. Her creative thinking and photography skills are unmatched. If it wasn't for Christie and her assistant I'm 100% sure that my wedding wouldn't have run as smoothly as it did. She got amazing formals and amazing shots of people boogieing on the dance floor and every time I look at my pictures I get transported back to the best day of mine and my husbands life. Thank you Christie, it wouldn't have been the same with out you!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Christie was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a Photographer. She was so friendly and kind when we met and made us feel so comfortable. We were blown away by our Engagement pictures and couldn't wait to see the pictures from our Wedding. For our Wedding, Christie was accompanied by her Assistant, Katie, who was such a great addition to her team. They captured such special moments from our Wedding Day that we are forever grateful for. We have and will continue to recommend Christie and Katie. They are wonderful Photographers and people.

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Christie and her assistant are amazing! They take BEAUTIFUL pictures and have the ability to really capture every emotion in every photo. From beautiful photos to silly candid photos, we loved all of them from our wedding. She is super sweet and easy to work with! My husband was nervous about having to pose as he hates having his picture taken, but he quickly felt at ease with Christie. If she's available for your wedding, BOOK HER! You won't regret it!

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

Christie was amazing! She was responsive, professional and her is amazing! If you are looking for a great photographer for any occasion, she is the one!

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

We had Christie as our wedding photographer for our August wedding. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with but our photos came out amazing!!

Kathleen · Married on 08/05/2016

I couldn't say enough positive things about Christie Green.

Photographs are very important to me, and I wanted to find someone that had a great eye for photography. The moment I looked at Christie's portfolio, I knew I wanted to use her. It was clear she knew what she was doing. The entire process went smoothly. She has an online questionnaire that she has her bride fill out that includes all the "must-have" photos, and timeline. Christie was so organized and dependable. She even went out to our venue on her own to take a look at the different areas she had to work with. She didn't trouble me with the details of her visit, or even tell me that she went, she simply acted like a true professional to make sure she did her job successfully.

The day of the wedding she was flawless. She took the most beautiful photos but she and her lighting partner also did a phenomenal job of being there but not being distracting to the guests. I received a ton of compliments on our photographer from our guests, but I didn't even need to hear it because I knew without a doubt I picked the best photographer! She had the questionnaire with her, so knew exactly what order she wanted to do things and the schedule to stick to. And if I strayed from what my initial requests were, she would calmly come up to me and verify that I wanted to proceed in that way or if I wanted what I originally asked for.

I was a little concerned about having only one photographer, but she was so efficient that it was all we needed. She had time to take photos of the ladies in one location then drive over to take photos of the guys at a separate location. We had 1.5 hours between our ceremony and our cocktail hour, and she successfully took all of our family formals, couple photos and bridal party photos within that time slot so then we wouldn't miss any of our cocktail hour.

To top it off, she was reasonably priced compared to other photographers in her caliber.

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Christie on our July wedding, from start to finish. She did our engagement pictures about two and a half weeks (!!!) before giving birth to her child, so she was definitely dedicated to doing the job right - I'm talking wandering all over Philly with us, getting down on the ground to get the right angle, etc - she was on top of it, despite being VERY pregnant.

Leading up to our wedding, she was incredibly responsive, and even made the trip to Philadelphia to walk through our venue with us and scope some outdoor spaces to photograph our wedding party and do our first look. We set up a schedule of events together, and I felt super comfortable with her going into our day. Of course, on the day of the wedding, the skies opened up for about 45 minutes - just as we were supposed to do our first look and photos with our wedding party. We resorted to plan B, and did the photos inside. She was very flexible, and it ended up working out totally fine, especially since the photos were gorgeous. After our ceremony, we popped out to get some photos in Rittenhouse Square, which was absolutely the right call, even though at the time I was nervous about being gone from our reception.

We are just thrilled with our photos. They are gorgeous, we love how we look in them, and Christie got every shot that we wanted - during the wedding she even pulled us aside a couple of times to remind us of images on our shot list that we had forgotten about. The thing that is so wonderful about them, beyond the images themselves, is we feel like Christie did a perfect job of capturing what the day felt like for us. Your wedding day is full of HUGE emotions that are tough to remember after the fact, but our wedding photos help us do just that - every time we look back through them, we can re-experience all of the incredible emotions that we had that day.

Pamela · Married on 06/25/2016

Christie was the absolute BEST! Her photos are gorgeous... like magazine worthy! She was so accommodating and was willing to do all the crazy things we asked of her, all to get our perfect photos! She was super sweet throughout the process and I couldn't recommend her more highly! You won't regret booking this one!

Alicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Christie Green did an amazing job with my boudoir photos and wedding photos. She was easy to work with, accommodating and captured our day beautifully. I will certainly use her again.

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I honestly cannot imagine anyone else capturing our day. Christie is Top Notch. She has a creative eye, which is awesome because I do not. I wrote down a few things I wanted documented in picture form and she did all that and then some. I actually really enjoyed watching her do what she had to to get the perfect angle. She has a great sense of humor, is easy going, and totally go-with-the-flow. The photos are breath taking and I cannot wait to share them with my friends and family. There are not enough good things to say. She is a true artist. Go ahead and book Christie Green. You will love your decision and you can rest assured that whatever special day you're planning will be beautifully remembered.

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2016

Christie was great! She was professional and helpful. Working with her was easy and she was very clear about everything. She has a lot of different packages and she really works with you to get everything you want out of the day. Highly recommend!!

Eilis · Married on 12/12/2015

From the initial telephone call to the completion of our wedding she was wonderful. She listened, offered suggestions and created wonderful memories. Christie definitely has a talent and the personality to make her an awesome addition to anyones wedding or special event that they hope to have pictures to remember their day.

I'm a photographer myself so I had a specific list of things I wanted the photographer of my wedding to be, and after searching high and low, there was Christie Green. I saw her website and i was blown away by her style of photos as they were tastefully done and shot. We corresponded a lot through email before we met to discuss the wedding and what we were looking for as far as pictures go. What really blew me away was her organization of the day. She had everything down pat down to travel time which really maximized the time we had at each location for pictures. I'm glad we let her take the reigns here, because she was able to capture some beautiful images in the allotted time. She was able to capture everything we wanted in the 8 hours of time we had her for, and we couldn't be happier with the results. She set up a website page off hers where there are separate logins for us and family with a password so it's a really nice display. Then we were able to download all the original images too from her site so now we have everything she came up with.

Thank you so much for everything Christie, you and your assistant really captured the love and excitement of our day, and we couldn't be happier! I'm so glad we chose you!

I contacted Christie last minute to do a session at a hockey rink as a second chance to wear the dress I had purchased for a very small destination wedding. I expected just a typical professional photographer, but Christie was absolutely amazing about everything and I love, love, love my pictures!! I sent her ideas of pictures I wanted and she worked around a bunch of crazy hockey players to get the shots I wanted and then some I didn't expect. She was fun and friendly with everyone and made the day a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Christie!!!!