Christie Green Photography Reviews

Christie Green Photography 6
Christie Green Photography 7

Morgan Daugherty · Married on 12/28/2018

Stunning Photographs

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big decision; you spend the entire day with the photographer - from the intimate pictures of getting dressed, the moments shared with your bride/groom to the celebration at the reception. Christie Green captured the emotions of the day perfectly! Each and every picture emotes the pure radiance and joy of our wedding day. Christie is a true professional behind the camera who's artist ability created splendid pictures despite the rainy day. Her flexibility and guidance throughout the planning process eased our concerns. Most of all, Christie is fun and outgoing. She became part of the family that day, sharing in the joy and capturing the intimate moments of love between the bride and the groom. Simply outstanding! Richard and Morgan Winter

Sent on 02/03/2019

Jennifer Williamson · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Ladies

They took some of the most amazing photos I have ever seen. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Niki · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Photographer We Could Ask For

Christie was the absolute best to work with. When we first met her (2 years before our wedding!), we knew that she would be perfect for our event. We planned our wedding from the Pacific Coast, and Christie was always available and accommodating when it came to phone calls or meetings, and answered any questions incredibly quick.
    On the day of the wedding, Christie showed up early, and made us completely comfortable the entire day. Within hours it was like there wasnt even a photographer there, everything felt so natural. Our pictures are amazing, and we will have something to remember our day forever!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Adam Simon · Married on 10/07/2018

Finding Christie Green is like winning the lottery

Just the words wedding photographer caused a feeling of panic and extreme anxiety for my bride-to-be (even before our engagement). As a husband-to-be managing fear and anxiety became my primary responsibility. After interviewing at least 5 photographers during the course of about 30 days the anxiety was palpable. Enter, Christie Green. We scheduled a FaceTime interview so as to diffuse the frustration of the process. And from the minute the conversation began we knew we struck gold. Christie was kind, funny, real, professional and a pleasure to speak to. We immediately connected with her. When we got off the call with we looked at each other and in unison breathed a sigh of relief. Our first in person experience with her was for engagement photos, which we took on her beautiful property. She put my anxious fiancé at ease and made me look and feel taller than I am (5’6”). Her ability to capture light and our individual character was evident from nkt only our time with her, but also the amazing images she sent us. Fast forward to wedding day, she was early, as was her assistant, who photographed me and my guys at another location. Christie controlled the pre-wedding schedule and made the photography process fun and seamless. Once the wedding started, she was totally accessible for anything we wanted. The photographs that she took captured our hearts. She is 5 star, A+ and we will most definitely be using her again.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jason · Married on 09/01/2018

Christie is awesome

Christie was very professional and easy to work with from start to finish. She was very responsive and happy to answer all our questions leading up to our big day. She was very organized, making sure she understood our timeline and asked the right questions to ensure she had all bases covered. Most importantly, her photography skills are ON POINT! She has a great eye for setting/framing/environment and adds her own artistic touch which give all her shots a very natural and intimate feeling. We were beyond pleased and would recommend Christie to anyone in the Philadelphia area looking for a very skillful and professional photographer!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

Christie was simply amazing! Her talent and artistry within her pictures is what drew me to hiring her for my wedding. All of our pictures were unique and gorgeous. I have received so many compliments on the quality of our photographs. Plus she is really nice and easy to work with. She sends you a questionnaire that helps set the groundwork for your session. Will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Nora · Married on 05/27/2018

Easy to work with and incredible images

Hiring Christie to do the photos for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made in the planning process. I picked her because of her art background. I felt like her photos looked so natural and many were very creative! Nothing looked posed. What surprised me in working with her was how simple her technique was. She did not ask me to pose in a million different ways or change my hand or head position many times. Somehow, all her pictures turned out incredible! Truly. Working with her was so easy and that the final product was so crisp. All of our pictures from her were great - from our first look to the family portraits to the reception-action photos. We even got published in a magazine because of her beautiful work! We had such a positive experience with her that we asked her to do our newborn pictures when our son was born. Christie was warm and relaxed and her pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend working with her and I am sure we will hire her again as our life changes and important events come and go! We have loved putting these photos up in our house and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Christie Green Photography 12
    Christie Green Photography 13
    Christie Green Photography 14

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Christie was fantastic to work with for my wedding! Her work is extremely high quality, and my husband and I knew from the start we were in good hands. Leading up to the wedding, Christie was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She took time to meet my husband and I in person, answer all of our questions, and help us put together a schedule for day-of photos. The day of our wedding, Christie made sure we kept to our schedule and had some very creative ideas. During the ceremony and reception, Christie and her assistant blended right in and we almost forgot they were there! Our photos turned out amazing, and I recommend Christie to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Katie · Married on 04/22/2018

I switched to Christie Green after I was unhappy with my engagement photos from another photographer. This was supposed to be the most important day of my life and I wanted to feel confident in the person behind the camera. So I made the switch and never once regretted it, we were so thrilled with our photos and honestly could not have been happier with how they turned out! Christie is so professional and easy to work with, she knew where to get all the best photos even though it was her first time shooting at our venue, and just made the whole day fun! I'm so happy we made the switch and would highly recommend her to ANYONE for photos, whether it's for a wedding or baby pictures or anything else that needs to be photographed!!! She is a gem!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Christie for my October 2017 wedding photos and engagement photos. As, I come close to my one year anniversary I able to to look back at my photos and relive the very special day. My family and friends were so very impressed with her images and professionalism! I would contact Christie for any our major milestones that may come in the future.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Christie was fantastic throughout the whole process. She always responded quickly and was super professional. The photos she takes are phenomenal!! The way she uses the light to enhance the photos is amazing. You barely notice her and her assistant throughout the ceremony/reception. I loved all of our pictures so so so much and I am so happy we chose Christie. She's an amazing photographer, don't hesitate booking with her!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2017

I loved working with Christie!! She is an awesome person inside and out and an amazing photographer!! She really knows how to capture the best picture possible. She looks for the perfect lighting and spots to make amazing pictures. It truly was amazing to work with her. I loved my engagement pictures and already know my
    Wedding day pictures will be awesome!! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone, she really has an eye for photography!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Kellie · Married on 05/13/2017

Christie is such an AMAZING photographer - I am obsessed with her work! This is one of the main reasons I chose to work with her, along with her sweet personality and professionalism. She knows how to incorporate and capture the best lighting for your photos! I would highly recommend choosing Christie as your photographer if you want incredible photos that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jackie · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled we were with our pictures and how great Christie was to work with. There were so many photographers to chose from, but from the minute we met with Christie and looked at her work, we knew she would be perfect. She was flexible with her packages as well as flexible the day of (we made a game day decision to stop at my grandmother's nursing home and she even stopped with us and took some of my favorite pictures of the day). She was easy going and so tolerant of our huge bridal party. I was married the week after a snow storm, and it rained the day of my wedding but she encouraged us to take some pictures outside as well and they are incredible. All of our family and friends were so impressed with the pictures and we are so happy with all of our wedding photographs!

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • brieliz

brielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I chose Christie as my photographer. My husband and I were looking for someone with a creative aspect to their photos, who could capture both staged and candid photos well, and was willing to go outside during our snowy January wedding. She captured the whole day perfectly. We met beforehand and went over what types of photos I wanted to have and the timeline. Christie and her assistant Katie were great, showed up on time and got right to work. The day went so smooth and the turnaround for the photos was also great. We got a preview of a few photos within a week and the full set in a little under 2 months. I highly recommend Christie and would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2016

Having been in NUMEROUS weddings with low quality photographers- Christie Green was my # 1 choice. She is thorough and pays attention to all of the little details. Her turn around time and quality are top notch and you will NOT be disappointed. She is reasonably priced and her artistic ability is incredible.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Evan · Married on 10/08/2016

You already know how Anita and I feel about you - beautiful work and such a pleasure to work with!!! We'll recommend you any day of the week!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Erin · Married on 10/01/2016

She's the best. Her creative thinking and photography skills are unmatched. If it wasn't for Christie and her assistant I'm 100% sure that my wedding wouldn't have run as smoothly as it did. She got amazing formals and amazing shots of people boogieing on the dance floor and every time I look at my pictures I get transported back to the best day of mine and my husbands life. Thank you Christie, it wouldn't have been the same with out you!!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Christie was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a Photographer. She was so friendly and kind when we met and made us feel so comfortable. We were blown away by our Engagement pictures and couldn't wait to see the pictures from our Wedding. For our Wedding, Christie was accompanied by her Assistant, Katie, who was such a great addition to her team. They captured such special moments from our Wedding Day that we are forever grateful for. We have and will continue to recommend Christie and Katie. They are wonderful Photographers and people.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

Christie and her assistant are amazing! They take BEAUTIFUL pictures and have the ability to really capture every emotion in every photo. From beautiful photos to silly candid photos, we loved all of them from our wedding. She is super sweet and easy to work with! My husband was nervous about having to pose as he hates having his picture taken, but he quickly felt at ease with Christie. If she's available for your wedding, BOOK HER! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

Christie was amazing! She was responsive, professional and her is amazing! If you are looking for a great photographer for any occasion, she is the one!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

We had Christie as our wedding photographer for our August wedding. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with but our photos came out amazing!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kathleen · Married on 08/05/2016

I couldn't say enough positive things about Christie Green.

Photographs are very important to me, and I wanted to find someone that had a great eye for photography. The moment I looked at Christie's portfolio, I knew I wanted to use her. It was clear she knew what she was doing. The entire process went smoothly. She has an online questionnaire that she has her bride fill out that includes all the "must-have" photos, and timeline. Christie was so organized and dependable. She even went out to our venue on her own to take a look at the different areas she had to work with. She didn't trouble me with the details of her visit, or even tell me that she went, she simply acted like a true professional to make sure she did her job successfully.

The day of the wedding she was flawless. She took the most beautiful photos but she and her lighting partner also did a phenomenal job of being there but not being distracting to the guests. I received a ton of compliments on our photographer from our guests, but I didn't even need to hear it because I knew without a doubt I picked the best photographer! She had the questionnaire with her, so knew exactly what order she wanted to do things and the schedule to stick to. And if I strayed from what my initial requests were, she would calmly come up to me and verify that I wanted to proceed in that way or if I wanted what I originally asked for.

I was a little concerned about having only one photographer, but she was so efficient that it was all we needed. She had time to take photos of the ladies in one location then drive over to take photos of the guys at a separate location. We had 1.5 hours between our ceremony and our cocktail hour, and she successfully took all of our family formals, couple photos and bridal party photos within that time slot so then we wouldn't miss any of our cocktail hour.

To top it off, she was reasonably priced compared to other photographers in her caliber.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Christie on our July wedding, from start to finish. She did our engagement pictures about two and a half weeks (!!!) before giving birth to her child, so she was definitely dedicated to doing the job right - I'm talking wandering all over Philly with us, getting down on the ground to get the right angle, etc - she was on top of it, despite being VERY pregnant.

Leading up to our wedding, she was incredibly responsive, and even made the trip to Philadelphia to walk through our venue with us and scope some outdoor spaces to photograph our wedding party and do our first look. We set up a schedule of events together, and I felt super comfortable with her going into our day. Of course, on the day of the wedding, the skies opened up for about 45 minutes - just as we were supposed to do our first look and photos with our wedding party. We resorted to plan B, and did the photos inside. She was very flexible, and it ended up working out totally fine, especially since the photos were gorgeous. After our ceremony, we popped out to get some photos in Rittenhouse Square, which was absolutely the right call, even though at the time I was nervous about being gone from our reception.

We are just thrilled with our photos. They are gorgeous, we love how we look in them, and Christie got every shot that we wanted - during the wedding she even pulled us aside a couple of times to remind us of images on our shot list that we had forgotten about. The thing that is so wonderful about them, beyond the images themselves, is we feel like Christie did a perfect job of capturing what the day felt like for us. Your wedding day is full of HUGE emotions that are tough to remember after the fact, but our wedding photos help us do just that - every time we look back through them, we can re-experience all of the incredible emotions that we had that day.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/25/2016

Christie was the absolute BEST! Her photos are gorgeous... like magazine worthy! She was so accommodating and was willing to do all the crazy things we asked of her, all to get our perfect photos! She was super sweet throughout the process and I couldn't recommend her more highly! You won't regret booking this one!

Sent on 12/14/2016