Mountain High Photography Reviews

Mountain High Photography 5
Mountain High Photography 6
Mountain High Photography 7

Jetzannette · Married on 10/21/2018

We had so much fun with our engagement photos! Christian & his wife make an awesome team & made everything so easy & comfortable. Can’t wait to work with them in the future again!

Kyle · Married on 09/22/2018

When my fiancee said we were going to be taking engagement pictures, I was not looking forward to it because I'm not a big picture person. We both work very busy schedules and Christian was very flexible with his hours and found the a time that worked for all of us. He made the experience so much fun and the knowledge that he and his wife have made everything so easy. We got the most amazing pictures done and it really changed my mind about pictures.

Mountain High Photography 8
    Mountain High Photography 9
    Mountain High Photography 10
    Mountain High Photography 11

Brittney · Married on 09/22/2018

They are amazing. We were ever impressed.

Brittney · Married on 09/22/2018

Christian and Odyanna were amazing. They captured every aspect of our wedding. They did photography and videography. They were very accommodating with traveling to the different locations. They were great to work with and gave us a lot of direction which we needed! They are top notch.

Kyle · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding photography and videography

We are so happy we chose to go with Christian for our engagement and wedding photography. They were so professional and so much fun to deal with. I highly recommend.

Colleen · Married on 08/17/2018

Christian was recommended to us by one of our family members for our wedding photographer. So far, we have only taken engagement photos, but they are phenomenal! Christian and his wife did such an amazing job and had so many creative ideas. The photos turned out spectacular. We cannot wait for our wedding and feel extremely confident that the photos will be just as great, if not better! Christian’s prices are also very reasonable, so for this reason we also chose him for our wedding videography as well. He had a great packaged deal that we couldn’t beat! We would definitely recommend Christian Casillas Productions for anyone that is looking.

Kaileigh · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved working with Christian and Odyanna! They make such a great team. They made my engagement photo dreams come true without much (basically none!) direction from me! I can't wait to see what kind of magic they work with our wedding pictures!

Mountain High Photography 12
    Mountain High Photography 13
    Mountain High Photography 14

Paige · Married on 07/28/2018

Christian and Odyanna did an amazing job capturing our wedding!
    The pictures turned out beautiful and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. They did a fantastic job capturing the love between us on our wedding day

Anna · Married on 06/10/2018

Absolutely loved working with Christian Casillas Productions! Christian was professional and knew how to make everything perfect!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone that wants to capture all of the special moments on their day!!

Adriana · Married on 06/08/2018

I didn't get my final video yet, but from his work during my wedding last June 9th and the sneak peek that I already received just few days after, I can tell that Christian is really nice to work with and a great professional. You will not regret to hire him. I can't wait to see my video!

Anna · Married on 06/07/2018

Christian is amazing the short video we have so far looks awesome I couldn’t be happier. He’s been great to work with I highly recommend Christian. We had a short sneak leak by the next day

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

The most beautiful and caring people! Captured every beautiful moment!

• W

William · Married on 10/14/2017

Christian was our videographer for our wedding this year in October and it was truly an amazing experience working with him. When other things started going to crap on us with our DJ vendor they tried to calm us. It was like hanging with a buddy you've known forever!! Deff recommend they are great!!!!

Karen · Married on 10/13/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Christian and Odyanna! They photographed our elopement, and went above and beyond for us in so many ways. They got to City Hall early and were full of creative ideas on where we could shoot our photos. They even arranged for us to shoot in locations that we wouldn’t have otherwise had access to - and gave us VIP treatment all day! They make such a great team and really made us feel comfortable during the whole shoot. Both photographers were patient with us, and took time to talk us through the photos - even posing us if we needed extra help. That being said - I think their real skills come from being able to capture the natural moments that aren’t posed. Really, truly love all of our pictures - it was a struggle to pick out favorites because we loved them all! I would recommend them to anyone seeking heartfelt photos of their loved ones or a special day!

Mountain High Photography 15
    Mountain High Photography 16
    Mountain High Photography 17
    Mountain High Photography 18

Cristal · Married on 07/16/2017

Christian Casillas did a beautiful job with my wedding video. Mr. Casillas & his wife were there the day of my wedding from the morning of to very end. He got footage of every aspect of my wedding. Working with them gave me peace of mind because I knew I would have a great video in the end. They’re very professional, sweet & flexible & will do anything to make you love your video, photos etc I’ve had photos done by Mr. Casillas as well and the quality of the editing is FANTASTIC. I watch my wedding video every single day because it’s just so beautiful ! If you’re thinking of hiring a photographer or videographer BOOK Christian Casillas Productios !! You won’t be disappointed ! The wait time to get back your photos & videos wasn’t long either & he sends you previews & runs things by you to make sure you’re satisfied with the work. Thank you again!