Chris Wheeler Films Reviews

11 | Antioch, TN

11 Reviews for Chris Wheeler Films

Rebeca · Married on 11/19/2017

The moment is here. We have waited a year to do our review because we wanted to see if the video would give us the happiness we experienced on our big day. Instead of being caught up with the emotions at the time. And you know what? We were able to relive that day perfectly! Watching the video on our anniversary was absolutely beautiful. It takes a true artist to capture moments in someone’s and be able to present it in such a eloquent way - such as the the way Chris and his team did! Thank you for everything Chris and everyone! Working with them was wonderful. They were very kind and respectful. They were patient with us and were excited and professional about everything. I’m glad I had the privilege to hire them. - Patrick and Rebeca Link

Sent on 11/22/2017

Summer · Married on 06/06/2015

Chris did a great job the day of the wedding. He made himself apart of the group, therefore making everyone feel comfortable and more willing to be themselves. Chris was able to capture things that happened that I didn't even know happen.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Allisson · Married on 12/31/2013

Chris is amazing!!! He is so fun to work with and very professional!!! He kept in contact with you and made sure everything you wanted captured would be! His staff is also awesome!!! There was a specific moment when my new husband was reading a love letter to me during our first look, and a dog was barking in the background. Chris's staff took the time to re take the shot to capture to sound... Without the barking dog- this was extremely special to us. Chris also made sure to get the moments that were extremely meaningful to us!! We highly recommend Chris wheeler! Thank you so much Chris!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Allyson · Married on 09/21/2013

Thank you for the wonderful video you created from our wedding. You and your team did such a great job & I am so glad I decided to have a videographer capture all the special moments of our big day! Plus, you were so fun to work with! Thanks again for all the time you put into making our Wedding Video.
    Sincerely Allyson

Bobbie · Married on 07/13/2013

Hello Chris, We love the videos and so did our family and friends. We loved working with you and had a great time doing our love story. You and your crew were very professional. Thanks again for doing our wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2013

Stephanie Kaelin

Charles and I had an incredible experience working with Chris Wheeler and his team. We absolutely loved our Love Story video and it was one of the highlights and most frequently "liked" things at our reception. The Love Story gave guests greater insight into our relationship; it gave them a greater appreciation for our wedding day and new marriage. It made guests feel closer to us as a couple, especially if they did not personally know either the Bride or Groom. Chris did an excellent job incorporating each part of our separate interviews and made it personal, special, and funny! The video highlight, ceremony, and reception were EXCELLENT and professionally done. I would not go back and do it ourselves. The quality of the videos exceeded our expectations and I know we'll cherish the memories captured on these videos for years. Customer service before, during and after the wedding was prompt and they were willing to go above and beyond. The team was very friendly and professional. This was one of the best investments of our wedding; it is definitely worth the cost and videotaping the wedding yourself will not compare to the product you will get with Chris.

• Joan

Joan · Married on 10/06/2012

I absolutely loved working with Chris! After getting scammed from by previous vender, I was skeptical with every photography/videography service. Chris was very easy to work with. He did an amazing job making sure he did not miss anything. He does what every wedding day service should do, he worked the WHOLE day. He was very professional and was very assertive and made suggestions to make sure you get the memories you desire captured. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any bride. He is affordable, and provides high quality videography. The only thing you have after your wedding day is over is memories. Chris makes sure everything is captured!

Sent on 11/02/2012
  • Johnsie

Johnsie · Married on 05/05/2012

Chris was a wonderful videographer! Everyone at our wedding loved him and raved about our love story video he made! He has a great personality, was super friendly to all our guests and was so easy to work with. Our love story video was awesome. My husband and I saw it for the first time at the reception along with all of our guests, and I think everyone was laughing and crying at the same time...haha! We haven't gotten back the wedding video yet, but I'm sure it will be great as well. You will not regret hiring Chris as your videographer, and believe me, I think having a videographer is definitely well worth the investment.

Sent on 05/22/2012
  • User2981910 · 2+ years ago

Great job! Wonderful energy to keep everyone relaxed the day in the morning.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kate · Married on 09/07/2013

Chris,

You were always efficient & timely with responses when we had questions. You guys did a great job and were wonderful to have with us on our wedding day. Very personable & able to relate well with our guests & bridal party to capture very genuine moments which we will forever cherish. Really captured the true us from our "love story" video through our wedding day. Thank you so much. You have a natural & very special gift for what you do!
    PS. People are still raving about the "love story" video & presentation!

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Mrs.Lee2014

Christine · Married on 11/23/2014

0.0

I won a love story video from Chris Wheeler Films at a bridal show in January of 2014. My wedding is on November 23. Chris was hard to reach and when I called 3 days before filming to get the location, I was told that laws had changed and that they could no longer film in public for free (totally do not believe). I came up with alternatives but he kept finding reasons to not be available. Finally I found a location to film, we agreed on a date and 2days before Chris asks me for a lot of pictures and 5-6 slow to mid tempo songs. This sounded like he was putting together a slide show. When asked about it, he confirmed that we would NOT be getting what was promised and that there would be more pictures than film. Ultimately we decided not to film with him because he did not seem vested in our project and was not going to provide for us what we were entitled to. Very unprofessional and disrespectful!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Chris Wheeler Films's reply:

Yes, Ms Lee did win a free love story at one of our bridal shows. However once the time came to film it public videoing and photography laws had changed. We are now required to pay $200 to shoot publicly ( parks, street, etc). When couple purchase our Love Stories we absorb all cost related to the filming of them. This was a free prize. I explained this and she said she understood. I also offered her a replacement prize she said " I don't want that I can get that from anyone". She then found a new location at a hotel. I then gave her 4 new Dates and Time ranges to choose from for the filming. We settled on one. I then ask for photos of the couple & 5-6 songs for ideas of music to be used. ( Whenever we film Love Stories we ALWAYS try to use photos of the couple it helps to tell their story). She was NOT getting a slideshow. We build their love story using different elements ( interviews, photos & video clips of them together) being that we would be in the ball room of a hotel the video clips would not be used as much and as offen but there would still be some additional video clips used. So Ms. Lee would have all of the elements that we use to tell their story. I told Ms. Lee that her film would be shorter being where it would be shot. Our average Love Story is 10 - 15 minutes long, I was guessing theirs to be a little less than 10 minutes due to location.
    All of our Love Stories have a different approach sometime their are not photos available to use sometimes there are no video clips to use. But we always Do Our Best to provide the best quality film and customer service we can. When certain dates didn't work we keep trying until will found 1 that would work. I am sorry that Ms. Lee was unhappy but WE ARE still willing to film their Love Story. We had a set date and time and Ms. Lee contacted me the day of and CANCELLED. We are still more than willing to film their Love Story. NO PHOTO https://vimeo.com/93555941
    WITH PHOTOS https://vimeo.com/86269495