Chris Smith Video Reviews

31 | Phoenix, AZ

31 Reviews for Chris Smith Video

Dylan Jones · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommend!

Chris was excellent to work with! We received feedback from our wedding guests that he did a wonderful job capturing the entire wedding in our highlight video and we couldn't agree with them more! Chris was very easy to work with and we would highly recommend his services for your special day.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Vanessa Ravago · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Worth every dollar!

Chris was absolutely amazing. Choosing the right videographer for our wedding day was one of the biggest decisions we made and we’re very happy to say that we made the right choice. Chris replied very quickly to any questions we had along the way. Chris’ prices were extremely fair and affordable and he did not push for any add on’s you may not want. On our wedding day he was there to capture every intimate moment while also allowing my husband and I to get caught up in the wedding day emotion. Chris worked tirelessly to bring our wedding video to life and even surprised us with the amazing final product within days. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Eliza · Married on 02/01/2020

So Perfect!

Choosing a videographer was one of the last decisions we made before our wedding, but it was one of the best ones. Chris was absolutely wonderful and I can't stop watching both the highlight and full wedding videos over and over. Chris captured every moment in the best way and I could not be happier. Thank you Chris, I will enjoy and appreciate these videos for years and years.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Kyle Erwin · Married on 01/04/2020

Best videographer ever!

Chris did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. He did this with great attention to detail and professionalism. We our very thankful for his work that we have forever now to remember our special day. We recommend Chris for anyone wanting an outstanding video of their wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Derouen · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Experience

Chris was amazing to work with! He was great with communication leading up to my big day and he made sure to get all of the shots that were important to us. He was great with our bridal parties and worked well with our photographer as a team to make our day go smoothly! We absolutely loved our highlight video and so did our families! And it was great to have the full length film to look back on all those special moments especially our ceremony! Thank you so much, Chris!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/06/2019

Amazing work

I am SO blown away by Chris’ work. He created something so beautiful that I get to cherish for a lifetime.
    He made us feel at ease through the entire process. He felt like a friend rather than someone was just paid to show. I will recommend him time and time again.
    I can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda S. Lernor · Married on 10/19/2019

HIGHLY recommend!

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but after receiving our wedding film back we can say without a doubt that choosing Chris Smith was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding weekend. His cinematic approach to film production is like none of the other companies we looked at and our film truly looks like a movie. In addition to the high quality of the film, he also managed to capture the raw emotion of the day. When we watch the video, it really takes us back to the day and lets us relive it all over again. Chris was so easy to work with from the beginning and his day-of team was great and blended in with our guests seamlessly. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris Smith to anyone. Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully, we are truly grateful for your amazing work!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Anette Edington · Married on 10/03/2019

Sedona Elopement

Chris was very professional, and directed us well. He made us feel comfortable and at ease. Can’t wait to see our video!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Angelica · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing videos!

Chris is so incredible! From the very start he was quick to respond and answer all of our questions. As the day approached, he asked about details and exactly what we were looking for. Our wedding video is so beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a high-quality, affordable, and beautiful wedding video!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Julianne Aguirre · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding video ever

Chris is absolutely so talented and I would hire him for my wedding day 100x over. His work is by far the best that I have ever seen! My husband and I both teared up as we watched our highlight wedding video because he truly helps you relive it. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about how beautiful it was! Thanks, Chris for showing us parts of our wedding we would not have seen without you.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Lynn · Married on 01/17/2019

Excellent Videography Services!

My husband and I were so fortunate to have chosen to work with Chris to video our wedding. Not only was he extremely flexible when an off-kilter idea we had to play a video during our reception fell through, he captured every single important moment of our day beautifully. He was comfortable to work with and was so kind and supportive on our big day. I didn't realize how important it would be to find someone who feels like they're on your team, but it made all of the difference in the world when it comes to being video-ed. We even had a viewing party this month for both mine and my husband's family. Everyone came together to watch our wedding video with us and they all raved about how beautiful it had turned out.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jenelle · Married on 12/01/2018

AMAZING Videographer, will exceed your expectations!

Chris was amazing to work with! He was very responsive and also super flexible and willing to work with you! If he couldn't make a deadline, he would notify me! The whole process of working with him was easy!

Aside from how great he was to work with, his video he made for us was absolutely stunning! The way he capture moments and was able to put it all together was just so beautiful! The gear he uses is top notch and the quality was outstanding! I am so thankful we booked with Chris and couldn't have imagined having someone better capture our special day!

Not only would I work with him again if I had the chance but I highly would recommend him to anyone, especially family and friends!

Thanks so much Chris!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful Video

We hired Chris Smith to be our videographer for our wedding day. We did a lot of research and liked his artistic/creative side and editing style. We LOVED our highlight video and so many people commented on what a beautiful job he did. He truly captured everything we envisioned and perfectly summed up our day. He even added some drone footage to capture the beautiful backdrop of Pinnacle Peak and the venue where we got married. His attention to detail went a long way in producing something that we will forever cherish and always watch on our anniversary. Thank you Chris, for working with us and providing us with these recorded memories that we will always treasure.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 04/07/2018

Chris was so great to work with for our wedding video. He was prompt with email responses and planning for our day. Our wedding videos are AMAZING. We're so happy we chose to get one and to work with Chris!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2018

Chris was awesome to work with. He was very responsive and trustworthy. I loved how our wedding video turned out! We couldn’t be happier and I would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Christine · Married on 03/10/2018

Chris was easy to work with and the finished product was outstanding!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Robert · Married on 10/24/2017

Chris Smith was everything we were looking for in a photographer. Communication was on point for our wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend him for any future events.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

My son's wedding was in Flagstaff, which is a small place. I researched for quite a while and found Chris Smith. He traveled far, no problem. Great communication, attentive to details, professional, went very smooth. The quality was great, and we received the video in less than 2 weeks! I will hire him again when my other son gets married! Thank you Chris.

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2017

Chris and his team showed the highest level of professionalism throughout our experience with them. Chris is very talented and I would have no problem hiring him again should the occasion arise. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Anna · Married on 08/19/2017

Chris was beyond my expectations! He was very professional and made sure to get every possible shot. The end product was jaw dropping. I highly recommend Chris for your production needs!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Aaron · Married on 08/05/2017

Our experience working with Chris Smith was excellent! We chose Chris Smith as our videographer not only because he offered tremendous value but because he is pleasant to work with. Chris was readily available to meet with us to discuss our wedding video needs and promptly responded to emails, texts, and calls. His creativity and attention to detail are evident in our videos and far exceeded our expectations. Chris captured every detail we requested and much more!
    Chris used a variety of equipment and even a drone to capture unique aspects of our wedding day. Picture quality and audio were great. Most importantly, my wife was thrilled with Chris's work!! My family is very happy to have Chris's videos to remember our wedding day. Thank you, Chris!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Heather · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris was a wonderful videographer to work with. He capture our wedding day perfectly! His turn around time was great. I would highly recommend his services to any other engaged couple.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Matt · Married on 07/01/2017

Chris goes above and beyond the responsibilities of a videographer. He brings fun, passion, excellence, unique talent and a little goofiness to every shoot. He has an innate ability to capture life's greatest moments, encapsulate them forever and give you the remarkable opportunity to relive that precious moment whenever you'd like.

We're beyond thankful for the wedding video he made for us. It brings a smile to our faces, tears to our eyes and depicts our best day perfectly.

Chris is a profoundly gifted videographer and editor. If given the opportunity to have him capture an important moment of yours, don't miss it.

- Matt and Rachel Watson

Sent on 10/31/2017

Brenda · Married on 05/27/2017

Chris and his assistant was great to work with! They made sure they captured every special moment and their work is BEAUTIFUL! They're also very affordable, with several package options. I would highly recommend them for weddings and special events!

Ann · Married on 02/25/2017

Chris did an amazing job for us. He provided video coverage of our entire event from the cocktail reception, through the ceremony, to dancing, games and the wrap up. Very quickly afterward, he curated a collection of the best scenes (both formal and candid) from our night and created short highlight videos that were perfect for sharing on social media. Chris was highly professional and also very personable, which made our guests comfortable and my night more relaxing and worry free! I HIGHLY recommend him for your event. I really couldn't be more pleased with the experience.