Chris Smanto Photography Reviews

Chris Smanto Photography 5
Chris Smanto Photography 6
Chris Smanto Photography 7

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2018

I booked my wedding date with Chris this week. When I met with him I just kinda knew he was right for our day. His price for a double shooter wedding and all that he includes was unbeatable. I was very pleased with his attention to detail and how he goes above and beyond to make us happy. I cant wait to see the amazing stuff him and his wife will do for us.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jana · Married on 10/06/2018

Superb Service

Chris & his wife are experienced and professional photographers that will do everything they can to capture everything you want on your big day. Between juggling my and my mother's ideas for pictures, they were able to capture everything and more. Bonus: They have creative impromptu ideas that you should always say "I do" too! :) You won't be disappointed in the classic and creative images you get PLUS every single picture from your 12+ hour wedding day!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Scott Moledor · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Photo's

Chris & Ayya did a great job on our wedding photo's. We truly enjoyed working with them. Chris was always very responsive to any questions that would come up. Our wedding photo's came out amazing and we are so happy with them!! We will definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

A fun filled day with lots of memories made

Chris and his wife were open to all of our photography ideas and made great suggestions as well. We are truly happy with the photos from our special day. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Janet Angeletta · Married on 06/23/2018

Fun professional photographers who know how to shoot

Chris and his wife Ayya we’re great to work with, they we’re able to capture the emotions in our photographs. Without a doubt I would recommend his services. Thank you for making our big day perfect! I would look no further they were awesome to spend the day with!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions you can make in preparing for your BIG day! Chris and his lovely wife Ayya captured our engagement session and wedding day. We put all of our trust in them and were confident that they were the only photographers to capture all of the intimate details of these very special days for us. We could not be happier with the results! They were reasonably priced and are two of the most talented photographers we have seen! Thank you Chris and Ayya! You will never know how much these memories mean to us!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Chris Smanto Photography 15
    Chris Smanto Photography 16
    Chris Smanto Photography 17

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

Chris and Ayya were an absolute pleasure to work with. They kept everything very simple, stress-free, and were understanding and accommodating when we weren't sure what types of poses we wanted on our wedding day. They even brought past examples for us to try, which made the experience that much more fun. We also received both our photos and flash drive within a month of our wedding (much faster than a lot of our friends and family), but they don't look rushed-through in the slightest. We couldn't be happier with their friendliness and professionalism throughout the whole process.

Thank you, Chris and Ayya!

-Syndell & Chelsea

Sent on 12/26/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough about this company. Chris and his wife did the most amazing job capturing our wedding. Not only did they capture all of the moments we wanted them to, they captured the overall feel of the wedding. The pictures are so beautiful I can't stop looking at them. Turnaround time was so fast, and they were incredibly responsive. These are pictures my husband and I will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Chris Smanto Photography 18
    Chris Smanto Photography 19
    Chris Smanto Photography 20
    Chris Smanto Photography 21
    Chris Smanto Photography 22
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/14/2017

Chris and his wife were absolutely amazing! They captured every single moment, nothing was missed! I felt confident having selected him from the beginning to the end. He was great to work with and really took into account what I as the bride wanted! The photos are absolutely amazing and everyone has commented how beautiful they look and how attentive they were in capturing the moments of my wedding day! We even received our photos for viewing in about a month after the wedding, which was crazy fast considering most timelines I've heard from other brides! I highly recommend them for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Chris Smanto Photography 23
    Chris Smanto Photography 24
    Chris Smanto Photography 25
    Chris Smanto Photography 26

Scott · Married on 10/07/2017

My wife and I were referred to Chris through Wedding Wire. We had a late start to looking for vendors last spring with our wedding in October, but after looking online and checking out his website, we gave Chris a call and set-up a meeting. We met him at a Panera bread where we discussed types of photos, venue location, wedding date/time, and all the while looking through his past photo collections for other weddings. My wife and I became quite comfortable with Chris and decided that night after our initial meeting to send in a signed contract with our initial deposit of $100. Throughout the course of the next 8 months leading up to our wedding, Chris emailed updates and checked in to see what types of shots we wanted. He said we were more than welcome to use ideas from Pinterest and if we had any questions to let him know prior to and up to the date of our event.

On the day of our event, Chris and his wife arrived early. We had booked his services for 10 hours, which was plenty enough time for him to get all the shots he needed and we wanted. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the wonderful job he and his wife did the day of our event. That evening he let us know it would take about 4-6 weeks for completion of our photos. We received an email on week 5 with links to view edited photos through Google and Dropbox, so it was easier to download. He placed our CD's in the mail with all the original unedited photos and said if we had anymore questions to send him an email.

Like I said though, my wife and I were extremely pleased with Chris and his wife's professionalism and photography. They did an excellent job for our wedding and we definitely recommend their services. Thanks so much Chris and Aria!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so happy to have Chris and Ayya for our wedding, we received our photos within 3 weeks and they were incredible, some photographers only gave the retouched photos and if you want more photos we have to pay again (based on my friend’s experience) but he gave all the photos either retouched and unedited. The wedding day passed so quickly but he caught so many details that we always remember and cherish forever through the photos. Thanks Chris and Ayya to make our wedding so memorable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

They were amazing! And not too expensive. Was always there the days leading up to our wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris and his wife did a wonderful job on our wedding, we can't stop looking at our photos the results we are blown away, he's very patient and easy going, I would recommended Chris Smanto Photography for everyone, you won't regret!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Joanna · Married on 06/09/2017

Chris is the top pick for wedding photography in Northeast Ohio! He and his wife captured all the wonderful moments of our wedding day in beautiful and creative ways. He was accommodating when family members requested additional group portraits and used our National Park setting to its fullest. We received our photo links much earlier than expected with about 1,000 shots and couldn't be more impressed. I will recommend to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jozel · Married on 03/19/2017

Chris and his partner was awesome! They were very accommodating specially since our wedding planning was only for less than 2 months. Everything went perfect! Pictures turned out great! Couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Chis and Ayya were amazing!!! They were there from 9 am and didn't leave until 11 pm and captured every single second of our day! We got our pictures within 3 weeks and are completely in love with them!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Maggie · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I are not the type who wanted to spend a lot of time posing for photos or running around to different locations etc. Chris and his wife were very respectful of that and were able to quickly get all of the family and bridal party photos done to maximize our time enjoying the expensive party we planned for months! They took lovely getting ready photos, and made me feel completely comfortable. I also heard a handful of friends comment on their ability to capture the best candid shots without being in the way. The best part of working with Chris was that he listened closely to what we wanted and provided the exact service we were looking for.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Eric · Married on 08/27/2016

Chris is an extremely knowledgeable photographer with top-notch gear, a great attitude and an amazing assistant (his wife!) . If you let him know the kind of pictures you want, he will make it happen.

Sent on 11/18/2016

jenni · Married on 07/16/2016

Chris was so easy to work with. He worked well with our rowdy bunch and turned out some amazing pictures. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Mahdi · Married on 01/01/2016

We had an amazing experience with Chris. He knew exactly how to take memorable photos of our special event and knew exactly how to execute his ideas in the best possible way. He has an amazing personality as well. If you get a chance to work with him, do not miss it!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

If you are looking for a professional photographer to capture your wedding, you will not regret it if you choose Chris Smanto to do the job. He truly went above and beyond my expectation for photos. He gave us every photo that was taken and the ones that he retouched are simply beautiful. I will forever be able to look back at my wedding photos and relive my wedding day. He is wonderful to work with and very flexible. He was very prompt at answering my emails and offering advice along the way. He asked us about specific poses we wanted to incorporate and did his best to accommodate us at our venue. He and his wife are very nice and were creative and professional on my wedding day. His experience really showed on the day of my wedding and in the photos I received. I cannot say enough good things about this photographer!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Chris and his wife did a great job. They were flexible, quick to respond, professional, and very personable. They were balanced well between having their own ideas and taking ours as well. The quality of the photos we received back is outstanding. We couldn't be happier with Chris's work!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris & Ayya Smanto were wonderful! They were very professional, but also had fun and joked around with us, putting everyone at ease. The photgraphs, edited and unedited, that we received were amazing. They caught every moment of our big day! I am very pleased with that, as I busy getting ready and preparing for the big day. I can now look through the pictures and relive the day! The communication in planning for the big day as well as communication on the wedding day was great, took a lot of woory off my shoulders. Thank you so much Chris and Ayya - we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Chris and his wife provided better service than I could ever have imagined! They were very friendly and professional. He encouraged us to send him lots of sample pictures so he could capture exactly what we were looking for. The day of the wedding his wife had all the picture ideas I had submitted on her phone and made sure to get every pose we requested. My family loved all the creative shots we did and we've had nothing but compliments on our album! Chris also provided us with 6 disc! That's over 1000 photos! We got over 800 edited photos, about another 800 black and whites, and then every picture they both took in addition on the other discs. They didn't miss a moment or a shot! I would highly recommend! If your interested in seeing some of our artsy shots I will gladly share.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Chris and his wife are great to work with! Very flexible with time limitations and rescheduling. We couldn't be happier with the engagement and wedding pictures they took!! Our family and friends have been raving about them ever since. I personally appreciated the constant communication back and forth on various subjects. It is beyond obvious that you get so much more from Chris in high quality and professionalism than other photographers in the area. Also, their pricing is quite reasonable in comparison. Being able to receive the photos in only 2 weeks after the events was a HUGE plus, which included all of the originals, retouched, black and white, and if I wanted any others specifically done or a special way, all I had to do was ask. I highly recommend these folks and will be a repeat customer!

Sent on 12/23/2015