Chris Saraiva - Wedding DJ Reviews

134 Reviews for Chris Saraiva - Wedding DJ

1 User photo

Chris Saraiva - Wedding DJ 1

Alex L · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Amazing experience - 100% recommend Chris!

Writing a review on here won't do Chris justice - he was everything we wanted in a DJ and more! Chris was extremely organized throughout the entire planning process and was a true professional. He did a great job improvising and engaging with guests on the dance floor. We 100% recommend Chris!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 09/01/2019

Phenomenal !

We can't put into words, how great Chris was at not only our wedding, but through the whole planning process. Talk about someone that truly cares about his clients! We had our wedding at Aldrich Mansion at the beginning of September, and we couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. Chris brought so much energy and you could tell throughout the whole day & night that he had everyone engaged the entire reception. We have received so many compliments from our guests that it was one of the best weddings they have been to.

On top of being a fantastic DJ and host for our wedding, Chris was so calm whenever he was speaking with us throughout the day, which was exactly what we needed during all the chaos brought on by a wedding! It was great to have a vendor at our wedding that feels like a friend you have known for 10 years! HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Chris!

Sent on 09/17/2019

katie · Married on 07/11/2019

A true expert

Chris was a true professional from start to finish. I felt as though we were in expert hands during the whole planning process. He had great suggestions and advice for things we wouldn't have otherwise thought of. I didn't want a 'cheesy' DJ, I wanted someone who would listen to our requests and understand our 'vibe' and Chris hit the nail on the head. Everyone of all ages was dancing all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Kristie · Married on 06/14/2019

Kristie Norberg

Chris is-
    Energetic-responsive-kind-intentional-upbeat-fun-professional-and AMAZING! If you want an amazing DJ in the New England area and a wedding day to remember, you need him in your life!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Emily · Married on 10/14/2018

The absolute best DJ

Chris was so helpful in answering all of our questions and he gave us great advice about the wedding planning process in general too not only about the entertainment aspect of the day! All of our guests were a wide variety of ages and the older adults all the way to the little kids at our wedding had a blast on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Mark Camara · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ Alive

Chris was the best DJ. He had the dance floor packed at all times during our reception, and he even surprised us with an awesome treat before my wife and I’s first song. Chris was always available to meet in person or on a video call. He was always punctual and always responded to questions right away. We all now how important follow ups are when planning a wedding. Chris guided on us on finding the right entrance songs for our parents and he came up with great ways to introduce some of the important people in our lives. Chris was always prepared and help create our perfect wedding with his uplighting. I will miss communicating with him while planning our wedding. We would definitely recommend him to any one planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Monica · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris is THE BEST!!!

If you want your wedding to be the wedding of the year, then Chris is the person you want! He makes sure he has all your guests on the dance floor!! He is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Chris is very organized and personal. He meets with you multiple times before the big day to make sure everything goes smooth sailing. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Mary · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

Chris was extremely professional and thorough throughout the whole process. He was so patient with us despite our busy schedules! On the day of the wedding he was our point- man and handled things behind the scenes so that our whole day ran smoothly. Would choose Chris again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/31/2018

suhaida · Married on 09/02/2018

What an AMAZING night!

The first time we met Chris, we instantly clicked. He was very personable, down to earth, and professional. Chris helped us every step of the way to ensure that we had an incredible evening. Our meetings with Chris were always very productive (not to mention fun). Chris was there to help with any questions we had and offer suggestions, as needed, but he always left the final decision up to us. We had a multi-cultural wedding and Chris did an excellent job keeping the dancefloor packed. We had an AMAZING night and our guests had a great time too. Chris is an excellent MC and Dj; my husband and I are so happy we had Chris as our wedding Dj.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sophie Dugan · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing and so organized and knowledgeable

Amazing DJ! We have been to numerous weddings with Chris as the DJ over the years so when it was our turn to tie the knot we knew who to call. From beginning to end he helped with every little music detail and really kept the party going all night long! We’ve received many compliments about him from our guests since our wedding. Highly recommend Chris, such a great person and outstanding professional.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dan Dugan · Married on 08/10/2018

Best DJ hands down

Best DJ!!! Chris was polite, professional ,organized , creative, and down right awesome!!! His music selection was based off of our types of music we like as well as the flow and mood of our wedding. My wife and I here all the time how awesome the music and night!! And we couldn’t agree more. I have a few friends getting married in the next couple years and I will try my best to have them go with Chris because I know they will not be let down!! Thanks Chris!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Brianne Krawczyk · Married on 06/30/2018

Couldn't Ask For Anyone Better

From the moment we met with Chris, he couldn’t have been more professional and helpful planning our wedding. He was very detail oriented and met with us multiple times before the big day which helped put our mind at ease. One of the things we liked most about him is his honesty- he told us when our ideas would not work as we envisioned, and advised us against different add-ons that other companies would have pushed for. On the big day, Chris did a great job of keeping us on track and checking in with us periodically. He worked with my husband to organize a surprise dance for me and pulled it off successfully. Once the dance floor opened, it was packed until closing time! We definitely recommend Chris for all events!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

A true professional!

Chris was the DJ at my wedding at the Bohlin in Newport, RI in June. Throughout the entire process, Chris was a true professional - his organization, responsiveness, and knowledge of the industry made the planning the reception extremely stress free for us. He took the time to get to know us by setting up several skype meetings prior to the wedding and assisted with song selections and timelines.
    The dance floor was packed all night and we received great feedback from our guests for weeks after the wedding. We can't thank Chris enough, he truly went above and beyond and we would highly recommend him to any couples planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jesse Freitas · Married on 05/27/2018

Talented and skilled duo

Let me start off this review by just pointing out what skillful professionals Chris and Nelly are. When my wife and I first planned our wedding we had originally intended to have a destination wedding, but due to unforeseen family health isssues we had to arrange a local wedding in about 3 months. We were so overwhelmed, but with the guidance of Chris and Nelly, everything turned out perfect! Their ideas and suggestions really helped make our wedding what it was. Our family and friends danced all night, and after the wedding many of them called to express how much fun they had. Chris is such a great MC and really understands his crowd and how to get people on the floor. He is very outgoing and I believe people sense his vibe. As for Nelly, We feel like she is truly an artist. Her technique for photography is unreal, and her images are definitely on par with anything you might see in a famous magazine. On our wedding day, it was pouring rain, and we were so worried about where we were going to take pictures and how they would turn out. Nelly really stepped up and eased our concerns and found an amazing place for photos. Chris and Nelly are really a brilliant and talented team and we would recommend them to any couple getting married who wants an exceptionally beautiful wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Chris Saraiva - Wedding DJ 2
  • Justin

Justin Airoso · Married on 05/05/2018

Do you want your wedding to be memorable?

When we originally hired Chris, we expected to leverage his experience as a DJ and providing uplighting services. What we received in return was so much more, including a wedding planner, confidant, and most importantly a friend.

To say Chris exceeded our expectations would be an understatement. His organization and proactiveness takes the stress out of the months and weeks leading up to your big day. We were also impressed with how available he was for us given our availability during the week was limited to late evenings given our work schedules.

One of our primary goals for our wedding night was to ensure our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. We placed that burden on Chris very limited input on the type of music we wanted and boy did he deliver!! He truly has the range to appease to any type of audience you can imagine!

Chris' value does not end there. Chris takes all the worries and stress out of the wedding day itself. As many people told us leading up to it, the actual day does fly by and you will be pulled in various directions. I explicitly remember asking Chris at one point during dinner what was next and he simply replied, "Don't worry about, go enjoy yourself and I will find you when I need you." I get it, sounds simple right? But I can't tell you how much that meant to us to just let go of everything and focus on enjoying OUR day.

I can't recommend Chris enough...but don't take my word for it. Schedule some time to meet Chris and see for yourself. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Lea · Married on 10/08/2017

Chris Saraiva did an awesome job at our wedding. My husband and I did not have much time to pick out songs as we run a business and we were in our busy season. We had all faith in him after our first meeting. What a kind man and musically intelligent. I would highly recommend him for any event. Our friends and family are still raving about our wedding and what a beautiful night it was. My 78 year old Aunt never danced so much in her life!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Justin · Married on 10/07/2017

WOW, What can we say about Chris that captures what a true blessing it was to have Chris be our DJ. My husband and I could not have been happier with his services. We had some unique circumstances and hurdles to give Chris and he worked with every one of the. First we had lots of different names for our wedding parties as a same sex couple and Chris helped us with figuring out how to announce the "best woman" and "groomsmaids" We were married on my parents farm and he worked hand in hand with my father to work on setup, ways to get electrical to the middle of the field, and did site visits with us several times to plan it all out. Chris is meticulous which was extremely helpful when planning with our caterer and he collaborated with her as well to make the serving seamless with things like the first dances and the cake cutting. We told Chris we wanted songs edited to do a grand entrance and he made it happen. He was honest with us about what we could accomplish which I thought was rare because people often will not be honest with you about your wedding day, and it made the entrances so much better than we even initially planned. When I wanted to do a surprise dance with dancers and specific lighting, Chris just said "Of course, what are you thinking? Lets talk again on the phone." Everything was perfect and on the wedding day people were begging Chris to stay, so much so that they were all collecting money to just pay him without telling my husband and I. Chris is truly the most talented individual and someone I highly recommend for your wedding, or any other event where music, lighting and hosting are talents that you need. We ended up doing the Dj services with the up lighting package and again we could not have been happier! Thank you so much Chris for making our wedding day more than what we could have imagined. -Stephen and Justin

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rob · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with when it came to planning the structure of our reception and the the music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. Even though we live in a different state than Chris, he was always available to answer our questions and we had multiple phone meetings throughout the planning process to go over logistics. Chris is truly dedicated to ensuring your event goes off without a hitch and does everything he can to go above and beyond your expectations. One of the most frequent compliments we received after our wedding was how great the music was - with many of our guests noting that they had never spent so much time on a dance floor. We can’t thank Chris enough and would highly recommend him for you own wedding / event.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Sasha · Married on 09/23/2017

Hi my name is Sasha and I got married on 9-23-17. Our #1 priority when choosing a DJ was to keep our guests up on the dance floor all night! We didn’t have to look far because Chris had DJ’d my sisters wedding in 2011. From that day I knew I wanted Chris as our DJ. So about a month into my engagement I had contacted Chris hoping he had our date available. I was nervous because September being such a popular month I was sure he would have been booked! But sure enough it was his only Saturday in the month still available! As soon as he said he was available I booked him right away! Chris does not treat you as a client, he treats you as a friend. He was always available to give us pointers throughout our wedding planning process. What we loved was he had 3 in person consultations to sit down in his living room and discuss what we invisioned our reception to be. He for sure exceeded our expectations! One unforgettable moment part of our night was when Chris opened up the dance floor for all guest before anything else! This totally prepared my guests they were in for a good time! We highly recommend Chris and if you need a photographer you need to checkout his fiancé Nelly’s work because she is truly amazing. The two of them together make an incredible team and you will be happy you went with them to make your wedding day complete!
    Rafael/Rodrigues Wedding 2017

Sent on 10/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2017

We were referred to Chris by a family member. We went 100% on their advice. We know why he came so highly recommended.
    From the first communication, up until even now, Chris has a professional. He is kind and honest and thoughtful and good at what he does. He is a wonderful person to work with.
    We met with Chris three times prior to our wedding. Each time he was energetic and had out of the box ideas that made our wedding unique. He offered his expertise and customized our wedding to make it reflect our individual personalities. The night of the wedding we had roughly 200 guests. I don't know how he did it, but for the entirety of our wedding, Chris had just about all of those guests up and dancing up a storm. The music was upbeat when it needed to be upbeat and he threw in some slower stuff when he felt we needed it. It was generational - we had both our young and older dancing and enjoying themselves. We all had an awesome time.
    We also used the uplighting that Chris has to offer. I probably will not forget the very moment that all of my guests were all dancing and the beat dropped and the lights dropped and changed to purple! Everyone kind of screamed and got even more pumped it. The vibe was awesome and it was really all because of Chris.
    I am going to describe Chris as my sister in law described him to me when she was recommending him...she said "I have no doubt in my mind he will throw you an absolute bender." That is what we wanted - a high energy wedding with a ton of dancing - and that is exactly what we got with Chris. He was so much fun, he is so good at what he does, he is just the best guy for this job. I would recommend him to all of the people I love the most, I would use him again. There is no other DJ out there like this - you need him for your next event!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Dami · Married on 08/05/2017

First things first, Chris is not "just a DJ", he is so much more than that! We were at our friends wedding when we saw how he kept the night going and the dance floor packed the entire time, from the little kids to the older guests, and we were like "wow! if we ever get married, we need him!". We are happy to say Chris was our DJ for our wedding a couple of weekends ago and we can not thank him enough! Having the first, second and final meetings leading up to the big day, really helped keep us on track with timing without making it feel overwhelming. Like i said, he's not just a DJ, so not only did he keep the music going and the dance floor full of energy, he kept me and my husband where we needed to be when we needed to be there! From the cake cutting, to the fireworks, to the last dances - he helped to get us there!

Sent on 08/20/2017

andrea · Married on 07/08/2017

Chris is the BEST wedding DJ!!! He was by far the best decision we made for our wedding day! He rocked the house and had our guests dancing all night until the very last song!! We also did our uplighting through Chris. It was beautiful and added the perfect touch to our wedding reception room.
    The announcements, music and uplighting was PERFECTION!!!
    We cannot thank Chris enough!! I highly recommend Chris to any couples out there looking for a wedding DJ. IF YOU WANT YOUR GUESTS DANCING NONSTOP AND THE PARTY TO CONTINUE ALL NIGHT THIS IS THE DJ TO BOOK! He will truely be your best decision you make for your wedding day. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Liza · Married on 06/10/2017

We are so fortunate we chose Chris to DJ our wedding. He was extremely professional and made the process incredibly stress free. The dance floor stayed packed and our family and friends had an amazing time! The uplighting transformed the room and looked amazing in pictures! Chris truly is the best at what he does.

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/09/2017

Chris was the absolute best choice we could have made! Throughout the entire process he was so personable, helpful, and just NICE. We felt like he was just one of our friends that we could chat with and felt like he really got what we were looking for and what we wanted in a wedding DJ. There were multiple times where we would ask his advice on a certain song pick or just general wedding etiquette and he knew exactly how to answer our questions. He did not disappoint! People were on the dance floor the entire night and ever since our wedding we have gotten multiple comments from our guests. Some saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to and others talking about how great the DJ was - one person even said it was like he was part of the family! His happy go lucky attitude was the best thing we could have asked for on our special day. We would recommend Chris a million times over!

Chris - thank you for making me and Dave's day the best it could possibly be! It was a day/night to remember and we owe a lot of that to you. XOXOXO

Sent on 06/27/2017