Chris |N| Creative Reviews

15 Reviews for Chris |N| Creative

1 User photo

Chris |N| Creative 1

Riley · Married on 08/15/2018

Chris is a true professional and a blast to work with. Thank you so much Chris!

Chris |N| Creative 2

Rohan · Married on 08/01/2018

Chris is one of the kindest and sincere people I know. He is always trying to bring out the best in you. We became really good friends right from our first interaction. I have worked with many photographers and when other professional photographers see The photos that Chris took of me, they always have something positive to say starting from his sense of color to his understating of lighting. The best thing about Chris is that he will become your friend and he genuinely cares about you as a person which I feel is the strongest trait of a photographer because it makes you feel at ease and your expressions become effortlessly cool and natural!

Cris · Married on 07/21/2018

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Chris!
    He was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photos.
    The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling of a wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears.
    Outstanding communication, quick turnaround and near 1500 shots of pure gold that we will treasure forever.
    I can’t recommend Chris enough!
    Thank you Chris Neacsu!

Adam · Married on 07/14/2018

Chris was fantastic for us. He was kind and understanding of crazy last minute changes in our schedule. He captured some amazing memories. We’ve used him for other personal family photography and even hired him for real estate photography. He’s a wonderful and caring photographer! I highly recommend him.

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and catch the perfect day, then look no further. Chris is extremely professional. He has an amazing talent for capturing moments, exactly the way you would want them to be captured. We are so glad we found you. I'm the person who has high expectation but you did a great work. I highly recommend for a great experience.

Negoescu · Married on 06/09/2018

We laughed so much!! Then cried, then laughed again!!
    Can not thank you enough for all the incredible images they captured of our day!! Just want to get married and do it all over and over again!! What great guys, are you Chris and Olivia! <3

Negoescu · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so so so happy and were silent as we went through all the events. We are so touched and so proud to have Chris and Olivia take pictures of our wedding through their eyes. We are happy with EVERY single shot. The photos really do show the emotion of our loves ones. I love the quality of the photos and just how you capture the moment. Thank you guys for being there for us!

Angie · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you so much for making our special day incredible and capturing beautiful memories!

Holly · Married on 05/01/2018

Great experience. Listens to exactly what you want. I would definitly recommend him!

Julie · Married on 09/09/2017

There are not enough good things we can say about Chris N Creative. My husband is quite camera shy, so we hesitated about hiring professional photographers for our wedding. Luckily, we found Chris and Olivia and we’re so thankful and happy because of that. They are professional, warm, make an awesome team, have an infectious enthusiasm and positivity and they were so friendly and easy to work with. Although they started off as our photographers, they ended up being our friends. And the photos…simply gorgeous! They really tell our story and we couldn’t be happier. Hands down, the best experience we could ask for. You have to have them at your wedding. We’ll recommend Chris N Creative to everyone we know.

cristina · Married on 08/31/2017

Chris shot my pregnancy session, as well as the baptism of my goddaughter and my baby's christening ceremony and party. He's a true professional, friendly and incredibly accommodating. I've had photo sessions with other photographers in the past and I wasn't entirely happy, but Chris' photos are exciting and tell the whole story in the style that I like. He's on point, capturing all the right moments. And he's sent us the photos soon after the events, which I really appreciated. Definitely our go to professional photographer.

Liviu · Married on 08/27/2017

We are in love with Chris & Olivia! They are top notch professionals and the greatest people we've ever met.
    We received the photos very fast! Great quality pictures. We totally recommend them!

You've made our lives and our memories more beautiful than ever! Love you guys!

Sergio · Married on 08/26/2017

I was unsure if Chris and Olivia was the best choice to help us remember our wedding forever but after getting the album it seems that they were born for this. All the shots look like the timing was perfect, the composition was top noch and the light was sent by a divine force to capture that moment in a photo. I would recommend Chris and Olivia in a heartbeat to anyone and I would like to thank them once again for the amazing memories they captured from the most important day of one's life! They are trully impressive and you will be amazed of the result!

Ana Maria · Married on 06/18/2017

It was a pleasure to work with them and we'd highly recommend Chris and Olivia!
    During our wedding last year in June they communicate so great and you could trust in them in seconds. We were very blessed to have worked with them and encourage anyone to do the same.
    We absolutely love our photos! They were able to capture all our emotions and they will have our gratefulness for our life.

Thank you guys for the awesome photos, professionalism and for the moments! You gave us great memories!