Chris Marx Events DJs Reviews

91 | Warminster, PA

91 Reviews for Chris Marx Events DJs

91 Chris Marx Events DJs Reviews

Valerie · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris DJed my 6/2/18 wedding in Cape May and he was phenomenal! Not only is he the nicest, sweetest guy, but he was extremely thorough during the planning process and made me feel completely at ease going into my wedding day. I dreamed of walking down the aisle to a specific version of the wedding march and Chris tracked it down for me. He carried out every request my husband and I had and played fantastic music all day long. When he found out my family and I are huge Philadelphia Eagles fans, Chris surprised us and created one of my favorite moments of the day by playing the Eagles fight song during the reception. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Liz · Married on 05/27/2018

Chris Marx was the absolute BEST DJ we could have imagined to be a part of our special day. He was so responsive and accommodating from the start. I explained our vision early on and he was all about entertaining the party we wanted our wedding to be. The online planner was so easy and made the preparations and planning stage so easy and timeless. On the day of he was organized, timely, FUN, engaging, and everything we hoped for. He was very fair in pricing for the job he did. I would recommend Chris Marx for anyone looking for a DJ! So happy he was a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Liz and Joey! I had so much fun working with you guys! I wish you many years of awesomeness. <3 Chris

Jordan · Married on 12/22/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding back in December, 2017! My wife and I live in Pittsburgh, but our wedding was in Philly so we had to plan everything with Chris over Skype. He did an awesome job communicating with us and making sure that every detail was accounted for. Very much a detail-oriented person which was great because the reception went exactly according to plan. He had our guests up and dancing the whole time and everyone loved him.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Jordan and Sierra!!

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris Marx is absolutely amazing! When looking for DJs, we saw Chris had all 5-star reviews, and after booking him for our wedding--we completely understand why! Weddings can be stressful to plan, especially entertaining 200 people for hours. Chris took the stress out of it all, from the planning stages to the actual reception. My husband and I have a wide variety of musical taste, ranging from country to pop to hip hop to rock. Chris was able to navigate his way through to keep everyone in the crowd entertained from beginning to end. I like the personal touches he added to the cocktail hour and reception. Chris also had a previous relationship with our venue, which made us feel at ease. He even had the Penn State fight song on his playlist, which he played to end the night--a perfect ending for this PSU alum!! He takes a few pictures to commemorate the night, which was such a nice touch to see in the days after our wedding! We love Chris and would recommend him time and time again!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Thank you, Kelsey!!

Paul · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris did an awesome job from start to finish. He’s as good as they come. A couple highlights we remember (since the day seriously flys by):

1) in my nervous state, not 20 minutes before walking out, i stammered a quick remark to Chris “Hey, my one pet peeve is awkward transitions” and then ran away. lol Chris had the presence of mind to digest my request and politely come back to me later to get a better understanding of what i meant. He sincerely put a lot of thought around my off handed comment but wasn’t afraid to get clarification. Yes, i was a groomzilla.

2) During the dancing, Chris asked permission to pull a fun stunt with the crowd. Playing the first 20 seconds of ‘All i want for christmas’ by Mariah Carey followed by a perfectly executed switch to Soulja Boi “Superman that Ho”... it was utterly amazing! He was able to read the crowd and know it would be a hit.

3) Last but not least by any means, Chris is just a down to earth good dude. Easy to talk to. Great planning skills. He even has his own portal for his clients to use to pick out the songs they want months prior to the big day. A+ Service. 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks again for everything, Chris!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Paul! I had so much fun working with you. I'm so glad you and your guests had a great time! Best of luck in the future, and I hope you have an amazing marriage!

alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

We had the good fortune to know Chris prior to our engagement, I say good fortune because he was one thing our guests couldn’t stop talking about. From planning, to ceremony, to reception Chris was on top of everything, helping the flow and coordination of our event and festivities. He made us feel super comfortable and completely relaxed throughout the planning process. He got EVERYONE out on the dance floor all night long. Relatives and friends alike were out dancing the night away. The transitions and song choices were on point for the mood and the atmosphere. Chris has a true talent for picking the perfect songs at the perfect moment. If you’re looking for someone who genuinely cares about what they do for a living and takes his job seriously and with commitment Chris is your guy. We felt relaxed knowing our guests would be enjoying themselves at our reception, he went above and beyond what we expected of him. You will not be disappointed when booking Chris he was worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Alicia! I'm so glad that I got to work with you and Ben! You two are awesome, and definitely made for each other! I wish you many years of happiness.

Keith · Married on 10/07/2017

Chris is one of the best DJs I have ever encountered. He knows how to read a crowd and work a wedding. When we needed someone to make sure our wedding went smoothly he stepped up to the task like a true professional. I can’t recommend Chris Marx highly enough.

• Alissa

Alissa · Married on 09/23/2017

We found our DJ, Art Armani, for our September 23, 2017 wedding through Chris Marx Events. We did not have a vision AT ALL for the music on our wedding day. Art took the reigns and we could not be more happy that he did. He is truly a professional and was able to set the tone for every point of the wedding - from ceremony to reception. Thank you Art and Chris Marx Events for being such a pleasure to work with and helping to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you! We wish you many years of happiness! - Chris & Art

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Chris DJed our September 2017 wedding. He made the whole process extremely easy. We also had a band so Chris coordinated with them, played the cocktail hour and during the band breaks. I received many compliments on the DJ! The whole wedding was pretty DIY so it was a bit chaotic but Chris made the day seem like a breeze. Thanks Chris!!

Chris Marx Events DJs 1

Tonya · Married on 09/03/2017

Chris is the absolute best! We were lucky enough to have attended the wedding of two of our favorite people and got to chat with him a bit before their wedding started. It felt like we were talking to and laughing with a longtime friend. Then, we got to experience how flawless and entertaining he is on the mic! When we finally booked our big day, the first call was to see if Chris was available. Lucky for us, he was! Leading up to the wedding he was amazing. He would regularly check in to see what special requests we had, what songs we were choosing for special moments, and even offered advice when we were having trouble deciding. His playlist was perfect, and he kept the party moving along beautifully. DEFINITELY HIRE HIM FOR YOUR EVENT!

Chris Marx Events DJs 2

Larissa · Married on 06/23/2017

Our Dj from Chris Marxs was Dj Darren!!! We had the pleasure of meeting Chris and Darren together and we all had a really fun time planning the music for our reception. They both had great ideas when my then fiancé and I were stumped. At the reception Dj Darren was entertaining and way FUN! He even came out from behind the Dj booth to show our family and friends the dance moves to Wobble, made sure we were all going in the right direction to cha cha slide and Cupid shuffle. He even came around and took some selfies with my husband and myself. Truly professional and a blast to work with. He also took the time to come get the line in order for the entrances into the reception. We highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Larissa! We are so glad to have worked with you! We wish you many years of happiness, as well as wonderful memories from your wedding day! - Darren and Chris

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2017

Where do we even start?! My fiancé and I booked with Chris almost two years before our wedding date. Throughout the entire planning process Chris was extremely patient, professional, and quick to respond to any questions/requests. He met with us the week of our wedding and truly made us feel like we were family more than clients. I left our final meeting knowing our day would be perfect from the ceremony music and sound, to the cocktail hour and reception music. We're now almost three weeks out from our wedding and we are still getting compliments on how awesome the music was! It was truly a non-stop PARTY! Chris exceeded all expectations we had for a night full of dancing and fun! Hands down the best out there! We will continue to recommend him to all our family & friends for any and all events! :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Awwww. Thank you Kelsey!! You and Dennis are awesome people, and I had a great time working with you! I'll be hitting you up when I come out to Vegas in October! -Chris

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2017

Can not say enough awesome things about Chris!! From our first meeting to our last he made me feel very confident that I picked the best person for my wedding. He was very professional and has a lot of knowledge in his craft of music! He made my wedding awesome and had everyone dancing the entire wedding. It was a pleasure working with I would suggest anyone to use him!! He really was great!! I picked out the songs I was supposed to and left the rest up to him and so happy I did. He really watch the people and played the music that everyone could dance to and enjoy!! I highly recommend him for any event you have!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! What a night! I loved every minute of working with you and Joe. Congratulations, again!

Joanne · Married on 05/28/2017

Chris made my son and new daughters wedding day perfect. He played something for everyone and we danced our feet off! You couldn't pick a better guy for your special day!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad everybody had a great time!

Brian · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris did a fantastic job for our wedding in Cape May, and he was very accommodating leading up to the wedding and during the ceremony. Everyone had a great time dancing to his music selections! Very easy to work with and he also handled the photo booth, which was a ton of fun.

Kimberly · Married on 04/22/2017

Chris was the best choice for our wedding day! From the first phone conversation I had with him you could tell he loves what he does! He was super fast in responding to any questions or concerns I had, I know my emails got annoying! He really tries to get to know you and what you are looking to get out of your BIG day. I was so relaxed after our in person meeting a few weeks before the wedding. He went over everything with us, from songs to play, not play, play if requested. He really did think of it all. He was big on the little touches. During our meeting he talked with Greg (The groom) about having tissues in his pocket for the mothers in case they started crying. Greg ended up needing them himself so it was perfect! After our entrance into the reception, he gave Greg a microphone and he was able to say a little something and officially ask me for "our first dance." It was adorable, everyone loved it! He added a monogram to dance floor and even hashtags lighting that shined up onto the walls! Honestly he thinks of so many things that you know you can relax and enjoy your day! Like turning off any dance lighting during your first dance so it doesn't mess up your professional photos. He also recorded our ceremony for us and took photos during the reception! The photos during the reception were such a nice surprise! They are from such a different perspective then all the other pictures we had. He is truly amazing, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Kim! I wish you two all the best that life has to offer! -Chris

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

Chris Marx was an amazing DJ, I am still receiving compliments from my guests on how great he was! We had to move our wedding up 6 months due to a family illness and Chris was so accommodating. Chris kept everything so well organized and even thought of details that I would have otherwise forgot! I highly recommend him and he truly made our wedding experience one of a kind :)

Sent on 05/10/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Liz! You're the best, too!!

paul · Married on 02/25/2017

I got so many compliments about how great the music was from multiple friends who had a blast dancing. Chris is comfortable with multiple music genres and provided great lighting and sound system. Chris was so kind, easy-going, efficient, professional, affordable and punctual in every aspect of his business. 5 stars doesn't do him justice. Chris helped make our wedding better than any dream wedding!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Paul and Jessica! It was an amazing night and I had so much fun working with you! Congrats!

Moriah · Married on 10/23/2016

Chris was absolutely amazing! We just had our wedding this past weekend and he went above and beyond for us. He was always available to talk with via text, phone, or e-mail. He even put together a mix for my dad and I to do a choreographed dance for our father/daughter dance. He also did the sound for our outdoor ceremony and provided us with a GoPro video of the ceremony, included in the price. It was absolutely perfect! Guests were dancing throughout the night and I don't think the dance floor was ever empty. He always chose just the right song. I had many guests come up to me and tell me just how great he was. I highly recommend him! He was awesome!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Moriah! It was a great day, and your friends and family are awesome!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

5 stars all around!!! I got married in Sept 2016 and 1 week before my wedding our DJ became ill and was not able to make it so he recommended Chris to us. My husband called Chris, 1 week before our wedding, and we instantly liked him! He was responsive, flexible and professional. On our first call he asked us a lot of questions to understand what type of wedding and experience we wanted. We didn't want a traditional wedding, we wanted more of a party feel and Chris was totally for it! With just a week of prep, he pulled off every request and kept up the energy and joy in the room the whole night just like we had hoped! Chris felt like part of the family that day and really just fit in with the whole vibe we were going for. He was relaxed, fun and we couldn't have been happier! My husband and I both highly recommend Chris Marx Events for your wedding and would book him again and again!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I had a great time. Your friends and family are awesome!

Becky · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris was AWESOME! He came highly recommended from a friend of mine and I'm so glad we decided to book him as early as we did. Our wedding was Sept. 10th, in Ocean City, NJ. Chris supplied music and Microphones for our ceremony on the beach and so much more for our Reception. He was always available for any questions or changes you might have. He takes time to get to know you as a couple. I can't tell you how much it meant on our wedding day to receive a text from him reminding us just to breathe and take it all in. That was such a nice touch! Chris, we don't just think of you as our wedding DJ/MC, we now think of you as a friend! We HIGHLY recommend Chris for your next event! We can't wait to use him for ours!!!
    With much love! Xoxo
    Becky & Jason Shotwell ??

Sent on 10/06/2016

Thank you, Becky! I loved every minute of your day! -Chris

Tim · Married on 08/20/2016

Chris Marx was the ultimate professional and great DJ for our wedding. Most importantly, all of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Chris goes the extra mile and we were extremely blessed and fortunate to have him with us. He traveled and met with us several times before our wedding to get to know each other and find out exactly what we were looking for. He is very funny and witty without being too much. He is extremely good at returning phone calls, emails, and communicating. Unfortunately this is not the norm for other entertainers and wedding vendors. With Chris he legitimately cares about making your wedding the best day of your life and will do whatever he can to make it happen. He really became a good friend to my wife and I, we could not recommend him enough to anybody looking for a DJ for any occasion. Thank you Chris for helping Jessa and I have the perfect wedding, we were extremely fortunate to have you with us. There are many more adjectives and phrases we could say here, but if your looking for a DJ you should not look further and try to hire Chris.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you so much!! I love what I do, and I was honoroed to be a part of your day!! - Chris

Dee · Married on 07/31/2016

If you are looking to book a DJ for an event, look no further. We are four days beyond our the day of our wedding and the memories continue to pour in. While in the midst of our wedding reception, it was impossible to be aware of all this master DJ orchestrated to create the special moments that we are only now realizing were facilitated by his expertise. After reading the reviews it is difficult to relay comments about Chris that have not already been noted by other clients. We echo their compliments and underscore what sets him apart from other vendors. Chris took the time to meet with us well in advance to get a sense of who we were and the story behind the bride and groom so he would be able to best meet our needs. In a short time with him we realized he was a person who we could trust with making choices for us. We gave him a handful of songs that we wanted included and gave the rest over to him. At a time when we were so overwhelmed it was such a relief to hear Chris say,"Don't worry, I've got this." I can tell you now, when he says he's got this, he does! Chris created a unique program of music for our reception with multiple personal touches that moved our guests emotionally and got them up and moving physically. He was professional and comfortable to work with all at the same time. He found a way to gently manage a wedding party that was not easily managed. From his mixes and selections to the perfect volume, to his skill at keeping the focus on the bride and groom and not himself, Chris conveyed a sincere interest in us as individuals and a genuine passion for what he does. Out guests loved him and we are so very grateful for all he did to help to put the exclamation point on a beautiful day.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you soooooo much! Your day was truly amazing, and I'm honored that you allowed me to be part of it! I'm also glad to have met new friends along the way to it. -Chris

Capri · Married on 07/31/2016

Chris is a phenomenal DJ who goes absolutely above and beyond to make your day perfect! For starters, he set up a meeting with us prior to the wedding to make sure he understood what we wanted, gave a little advice when asked (providing excellent guidance, by the way), but made sure to respect our and deliver on what we requested. On the day of - a hot, muggy July day - he greeted me at the door of the reception (where we arrived later than planned/hoped) when I was feeling scattered, rushed, and more than a little sweaty and disheveled, welcomed me, took a moment to reassure me everything was fine and that I looked beautiful - all in all, just calmed me down and helped set me back at ease in the midst of a hectic (but wonderful!) day. The music selections and timing were on point, the songs we requested were all there, and everybody was up and dancing. That may all be pretty normal, so let me add in the things that just made my day and made me so grateful. He coordinated with my parents to deliver a special recorded message from my grandmother who fell and broke her leg two weeks before my wedding (and so couldn't be there) - um, tears on that one! He also coordinated with a friend of mine who was playing live music outside for our last dance to provide the electrical hookups needed. Finally, he captured some of my favorite and most treasured pictures of the day throughout his time with us - especially aforementioned final dance outside - and sent us a link to the pictures. What DJ does that? He is amiable, professional, a class-act, highly skilled, knows how to make an excellent, tailored-to-his-clients party happen, and - above all - just goes above and beyond in so many different ways. Beyond pleased and highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Wow!!!! Thank you, Capri! It was my pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best in the future! - Chris

Rosalind · Married on 07/22/2016

My husband and I were just married this past July and we chose Chris Marx to DJ at our wedding reception. If you are looking for an awesome DJ to play at your big event ... LOOK NO FURTHER! I would strongly recommend this DJ! Not only is he very professional and courteous, he is a lot of fun! The music was great, and he kept the evening lively. This DJ is great at what he does. He went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted and needed for our wedding reception to be the most memorable night ever. Chris sat down and talked to us about what we wanted for our guest. Our reception vendor even complemented his professionalism. You will be very happy with his services. We were very satisfied and our guests talked about how much fun they had at the party way beyond the date of the wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Chris Marx Events DJs's reply:

Thank you, Rosalind! You and James were so much fun! I loved every minute of being with you and your families! -Chris