Chris Lane Studios Reviews

35 | Bethel Park, PA

35 Reviews for Chris Lane Studios

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Chris and Aaron were a pleasure to work with! Chris was incredibly responsive in our planning and was always on top of everything. I can't imagine working with any other photographer for our wedding day, they took so much of the stress out of our planning.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Erin · Married on 09/05/2015

We selected Chris Lane Studios because of the affordable packages and because we would have full rights to our digital images in order to make prints and things in the future. Chris was very friendly from our first meeting and always responded quickly to emails or calls. We didn't have a shot list for the wedding day (which I regret a little bit), but he and his 2nd photographer were super organized, making sure they got all sorts of shots from the prep to the end of the night and everything in between. I didn't even notice them during the ceremony and most of the reception, which is a credit to how well they moved with the flow of the day. When taking big family shots, they were friendly but firm, which is important when directing groups of 15-20 people on where to stand! We received CDs with all our images and have made beautiful photo books and prints with them, and everyone has loved how the pictures turned out, my husband and me most of all. I couldn't recommend Chris any more highly!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Michael · Married on 07/04/2015

Chris was great. We had a few meetings with him before the big day which put our minds at ease. On the wedding day both he and his partner Aaron came early on in the day to capture all the pre-wedding moments and they were with us the entire evening capturing the entire event. They were very professional but also had great sense of humor which kept the entire process feeling fun. I would highly recommend Chris and can't imagine any photographer doing it any better. Thanks for helping make our day special Chris!!

-Mike & Amanda

Sent on 07/21/2015

My husband and I got married May 2. 2015 and Chris was amazing!! He came with another photographer and spent the entire day with us. They were so friendly, energetic, and personal. I got hundreds of comments from the bridal party and guests at the wedding at how great they were. Our reception venue got their phone number for future events because they were so great. You will not regret hiring Chris for your wedding. I cannot thank him enough for his services!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Christie · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband Jeff and I were just married on 08/09/14 Chris lane did our photography he was absolutely amazing! He took really great pictures and he made everyone have a great time and was a very wonderful guy! He made everyone feel wonderful! We were referred to him by a friend that we are soo thankful that they told us about him! We would def recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Tina · Married on 05/31/2014

Chris Lane does an amazing job!!! I recommend Chris Lane Studios!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Chris is an amazing photographer and tall too! Friendly, patient and his laid back personality makes it to guide everyone into beautiful shots even in the most hectic of moments. The photography is absolutely stunning and I couldn't recommend him more! Highly recommend to book for your wedding/reception and basically for anything else.!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Chris and Aaron were very professional, energetic and artistic!! We have a phenomenal selection of photographs to choose from for our wedding!! We are so excited to display our pictures and show family and friends!

Sent on 04/11/2014

James · Married on 03/01/2014

Chris took many amazing shots and really captured our wedding day. We can't thank him enough for his artistic vision and abilities. We were amazed with the variety of different shots.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Candace · Married on 09/28/2013

We just want to thank Chris and Aaron for doing an amazing job at our wedding!! We have over 1300 pictures to choose from and they are absolutely gorgeous!! They captured our story from beginning to end! It was such a beautiful day! We can't thank you both enough! You both were very professional and so easy to work with! You guys were great with all of us and extremely nice! It was our most special day-thank you for making it perfect! We would recommend your services to everyone!!

-Andy and Candace Sninsky:)

Sent on 11/11/2013

Maria · Married on 08/24/2013

Chris and Aaron were a ton of fun to work with and they did an amazing job of capturing the day! Our photos are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2013

Chris was energetically the ENTIRE day, which kept the bridal party upbeat and made the day even that much more fun! I would recommend Chris Lane and his staff to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Chris. He was very professional and accommodating. We would recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

We had the pleasure of meeting Chris Lane at my cousin's wedding in September of 2011. In just a few minutes of conversation, we were very impressed with how friendly he and Aaron were and the way they interacted with the bridal party. It was when we saw the finished pictures from my cousin's wedding, that we knew we wanted Chris to be a part of our wedding day. Chris was our photographer for our wedding November of 2012 and also again recently for newborn pictures of our son. For our wedding, Chris (and Aaron) worked with us on where we wanted pictures taken, was very flexible, and made it fun. He and Aaron were extremely friendly and professional. When we decided we wanted newborn pictures, we knew we wanted to work with Chris again. He was quick at responding to emails and flexible about setting up a time. Once again Chris was extremely professional and you can tell he is used to working with kids! We now have so many great pictures of our son that I can't wait to display with the wedding pictures. Both times, Chris was quick on getting the pictures back to us, which is a trait that is not found in a lot of photographers. We will only use Chris Lane Studios for the future and would strongly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Karlee · Married on 10/06/2012

I cannot think of one complaint. I was completely satisfied with my pictures and the service. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2012

Absolutely adore Chris!!! We started out with Chris for our engagement photos then to our wedding, and now he our photographer for our 8 month old daughter. He will be our professional photographer for all walks of life. Photos are AWESOME and he makes you feel comfortable. I recommend him to everyone I know...and I hear nothing but good things from them. His service is awesome, very professional, works with you, and overall you get what you expect and more!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2012

Chris did an amazing job and was so fun to work with. He was able to successfully coordinate our wedding party of 22 (which I'm sure was no small feat) and the pictures turned out amazing!!
    The price was very reasonable and you cannot beat the quality of the photos that Chris captured. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Amazing, will always recommend to friends an family!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

Chris did an excellent job with the photos. He was very responsive to all phone calls. He was able to get the photos developed quickly after the wedding. His prices were extremely reasonable. Chris was extremely patient with me (bride) and all my family and bridal party. He shows a true passion for what he does. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2011

Chris is not only extrmely talented but a fantastic person. He made the entire process fun and exciting. I get compliments two years later on our pictures!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Joe · Married on 06/25/2011

Mr. Lane was Amazing! His professionalism was evident from the start of the day. He made both my wife and I so relaxed and comfortable the entire day. After the wedding he moved all of our group shots quickly so we were out of church and to our outside shots where we had more time for our play photos.
    Thank you Chris Lane for making our special day special and capturing all of the day. The photo DVD is a great feature and I recommend this for everyone.
    Chris Lane Photography I a wonderful photographer and I recommend him highly.
    Joe and Dana Mahr

Sent on 05/14/2014

Chris did an excellent job with our wedding pictures, very professional and quick to answer any questions we had. he was full of enjoy and made taking wedding pictures fun. i would recommend him in a heart beat !!!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Stefanie · Married on 08/21/2010

We are were extremely pleased with Chris from Ace Photography. He is very professional and personable. I had so many comments from family and friends on how impressed they were. Chris learned everyone's name in the wedding party and immediate family. After our wedding day was over we were 100% sure that our pictures were going to be fantastic. He had the pictures back to us within the time frame that he said he would. All of our pictures are fantastic!! He got every detail and did a excellent job at getting pictures of everyone in attendance. We are very happy that we went with Ace Photography. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer. His prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 11/20/2010
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 07/10/2010

Chris from Ace Photography is awesome!! He arrived earlier then planned and got pictures of every little thing, he got everything on my must take list as well as lots of other things I came up with throughout the day. He was very flexible with all my suggestions and also came up with lots of great things on my own, one of my favorite things was how he took control during our exit out of the church when people were handed out the bubbles to blow he directed everyone and got the crowd excited. He is a very fun guy and knew when and where to take control and when to just go with the flow. His prices were very affordable for everything that is included in the packages as well!!!

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • U

Kathy · Married on 06/26/2010

While we have not yet seen the pictures (our wedding was just two weeks ago), Chris was amazing to work with. He was so easy-going and patient with the children in the photos (who were getting unruly). He charges far less than anyone else around and we saw complete packages of his work (including a wedding at Heinz Chapel where you cannot use flash photography) and everything was excellent. We can't wait to see our photos. I will update the review when they come in (if I am able to change a posted review...).

Sent on 07/13/2010