Chris Kovaz Photography Reviews

Chris Kovaz Photography  3
Chris Kovaz Photography  4
Chris Kovaz Photography  5

Brett · Getting married on 11/19/2025

Chris Kovaz is about as through as one can be. He isn't happy until you are 110% thrilled with what he has done. Weddings are just a fraction of what he is capable of. I look forward to working with Chris again!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kaycie · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Best Red Carpet Pictures I've seen. Chris Kovaz captures the moment in each and every shot! He is amazing to work with, kind and generous conducting himself with the utmost professionalism! ?????????? www.imdb.me/KaycieLee /Actress

Sent on 01/05/2017

Thys Van Hout · Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful Pictures of our 50tth Wedding Anniversary Celebration

This was our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. Chris captured the fun, joy and gratitude we all felt. Beautiful pictures that caught the essence of the celebration.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Chris was absolutely amazing!! We never met before our wedding because we resides in Kansas but he responded very quickly with all my questions i had. I couldn’t ask for a better photographer!! He is great!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin Zeigler · Married on 05/18/2019

Very accommodating & family oriented

Chris is simply the best and an all around amazing person to have on your team to capture your most special moments! Chris is my go to for all photo and wedding needs, he offers many services and what he can’t do he will point you in the right direction. Chris is a one stop shop and a god send for everyone!!!

Chris Kovaz Photography  6
    Chris Kovaz Photography  7
    Chris Kovaz Photography  8
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/12/2019

Breathtaking photography

Chris captured every moment perfectly! The pictures were breathtaking and he got them to us in a timely manner!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Rachel Eisenmann · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent experience working with Chris

Chris did an excellent job photographing our wedding! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Tylee · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, My husband and I highly recommended Chris and his team!

My husband and I really enjoyed having Chris as our photographer. He did an amazing job with our engagement shoot and wedding. Chris and the second photographer captured all of our special moments and created moments with guests and the wedding party we hadn’t thought of! Our pictures came back PERFECT! I highly recommend him for ANY of your events needing pictures! He made our day extra special and captured it in a phenomenal way! Thanks Chris!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Paloma · Married on 02/23/2019

Very pleased with the photos Chris captured of our big day!

Chris captures wonderful shots of our big day we’ll treasure forever!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Nicolette · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome photographer!

Chris was absolutely amazing to have for our wedding, we can’t wait to do future mini sessions with him!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Stefanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful Photos!

We hired Chris for our wedding and I could not be happier with our photos. The memories and moments he captured were natural and beautiful. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life and am so glad we hired Chris to make capture our special day. He worked hard from beginning to end, making sure I got all the shots I wanted and giving ideas for new photos. He made sure there was nothing else I wanted before he left for the evening and I got my pictures back in less than two months which was amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Briana · Married on 12/21/2018

Excellent!

Chris is an amazing photographer. He is very flexible and accommodating. We were suppose to get married on the beach and moved it inside due to 30 mph winds and massive waves crashing onto the beach. At sunset the bridal party ventured over to the beach to capture some fun pictures. We had a blast and Chris was so flexible and willing to go with his camera and equipment. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Rigel

Rigel · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Photographer

Chris was exceptionally professional. His photos came out beyond our expectations. He was extremely accomodating to all of our requests and ideas. I don't think that I could find something negative to say about him and/or his work if I tried. He is a true pro and very easy to work with.

Chris Kovaz Photography  9
    Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Y

Yesy · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris took my family's Christmas photos this year and we had nothing but a great experience. We have 9 month old twins which was tricky and he showed nothing but patience with them. He is receptive to his customer's ideas as well as equipped and ready with his own. The turn around was the fastest I've ever experienced and his editing was nothing but flawless. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Christine · Married on 09/10/2018

Chris was amazing. He has a very keen eye to capture the perfect pic to last a lifetime. I cant wait to see the pictures of my daughters wedding. Chris took pictures from every angle, took all kinds of family pics for both sides of the family. did everything my daughter was looking for.

Very professional, very talented, with an amazing eye. Thank you chris for everything. I will recommend you to anyone that needs a professional photographer that will capture the most precious moments at the perfect time.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Chris Kovaz Photography 's reply:

Thanks you so Much Christine it was our pleasure to work with your whole family!
  • Crissi

Crissi · Married on 09/01/2018

Looking at our photos, every next photo becomes our favorite

My husband and I are ecstatic with our wedding photos. Chris was accommodating, mindful of all of our requests we favored for photos and of course had amazing ideas of his own. My favorite photo of my husband and I was not one of my photo requests, but one he suggested! In the end, the photographs were simply breathtaking. From our posed family photos to candid reception photos, each one is frame worthy. The detail shots will convince you of the value of his wedding photography. Before and during our wedding, he was both flexible, and professional. Chris adapted to the weather (rain) before the reception at our beach wedding quickly and with ease. Most importantly, he was so friendly with our guests during the wedding. I would highly recommend Chris to capture your special moment.

Chris Kovaz Photography  10
    Chris Kovaz Photography  11
    Chris Kovaz Photography  12
    Chris Kovaz Photography  13
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Cayla · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't say enough about these guys. I didn't have a lot of pictures in mind when planning my wedding so I was hoping I was working with someone that could capture a lot of the candid moments and that's exactly what I got. The pictures turned out wonderful even BEFORE editing was done! :) I am in awe of the quality that I received and both Chris and the photographer Rocco who we had we're both amazing to work with and made the whole process so simple. Thank you for capturing our special day so well guys!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding was on June 23rd, 2018. Chris also did our engagement photos which also came out amazing. Overall our experience with him was stellar. He would ask us what we had in mind, he kept a list of our vision to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. So many people loved our photos they asked for his information. The photos he took will forever be hung in our future homes and will be something to one day show our children. Thank you Chris!!

Chris Kovaz Photography  14
    Chris Kovaz Photography  15
    Chris Kovaz Photography  16
    Chris Kovaz Photography  17
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Chris Kovaz Photography 's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie and Devan you guys are amazing!

Conor Lewis · Married on 06/17/2018

Excellent Photographer

Chris was very professional and took beautiful photos of my wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris is the best photographer in town he did faboulos job on our photos!! He is very respectful and responsive you you and works with you to get everything done and perfect for your big day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2018

Had a great experience would definitely use him again loved all my photos. Would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

I had an amazing experience with Chris! He was transparent from the very beginning, responsive to emails/texts/calls, and accommodating with all the pictures we wanted! He is extremely talented, particularly at capturing outdoor light, and since I was getting married on the beach I had to make sure to go for the best and that was Chris!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2018

Chris was amazing! I planned my Florida destination wedding all the way from Seattle, WA, and Chris made this a breeze! He was super responsive, very personable, and was willing to work with us to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for in our wedding package. Chris was always reachable for any questions or ideas during the planning process, and he called me four days before the wedding to go over last minute details as well as the wedding timeline. On the big day both Chris and the second shooter showed up on time and looked very professional. They both made sure to do all of the important shots we had selected ahead of time, and were open to my ideas about using various backgrounds around the venue. I liked how Chris would show us shots throughout the day to make sure he was capturing the photos just the way we had imagined. In essence, Chris isn't happy until you are happy!

I emailed Chris once we'd arrived home from our honeymoon and he sent over the proofs for us to review and decide which ones he should edit. Let me tell you, the proofs were AMAZING and really didn't even need to be edited! They are all so beautiful and a total treasure. Every little piece of my wedding was captured, from the cake decorations to the brooch in my hair to the food selection - he photographed it all in amazing detail. As for the editing, he was super fast to perfect the photos and send them back over. I am so, so happy to have had Chris be our photographer, and I know you will be too!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • User7465417 · 1+ year ago

I have worked with Chris for many occasions; formal events, weddings, non-profit events. And was lucky to have a partnership with him in one of my previous wedding packages due to the fact that I am a Event and Wedding Planner!
    Chris has also done a FloGrown photo shoot with me and my Florida Tarpon Cheerleaders!
    I would recommend him to anyone in the need for a Photographer!! Great prices and Great person!!
    5 Stars all day long !!
    Best Photographer in Swfl and has also been featured in multiple articles and magazines!!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 03/20/2018

Chris and his partner Sway were awesome, the pictures turned out beautiful and I will definitely use him again in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2018