Chris Karol Marriage Officiant Reviews

View more information

• Kendall
    Kendall Getting married on 04/28/2022

Amazing Experience!!

Chris was absolutely phenomenal as our officiant. 10/10 one of the most personable people that I spoke with and simplified the whole experience from the first time I contacted him. He made sure to stay in contact and make our day unique and meet all of our expectations.
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent Experience! Well planned!

Chris was a valuable asset to our wedding ensemble! Our fears were not provoked by a potential tardiness; rather, his early arrival allowed him to establish intimate report. He showcased extreme interest and care in our marriage officiation, sought out our preferences on our vows religious tradition, and maintained an upbeat, well-mannered, and respectful demeanor during the entirety of our wedding ceremony. 10/10, would recommend!
    Bridgette Married on 09/09/2021

Excellent and Superb

Mr. Karol made our day special! He still treated it as if it was a massive wedding. We will be using future services through him.
    Cameron L. Married on 09/05/2021

Quick and easy elopement

Chris was very professional and made us feel very comfortable with everything. He tailored to our needs and made it personable to us and our desires. If you can have Chris do your wedding, we highly recommend.

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. It was an honor and joy to be a part of your special day. I wish you both a very happily ever after!!
  • Ariel
    Ariel H. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect ceremony

Had our wedding the 4th of September and Chris made it the most memorable moment in our lives. From his energy to how he customized our vows every moment was perfect! 10/10

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was an honor and joy to officiate. You both were very welcoming and your family and friends were fantastic. Thank you so much for choosing me!!
    Nancy Married on 08/30/2021

It was great experience

Chris was very flexible with us and responsive. I highly recommend Chris
  • Christopher
    Christopher H. Married on 08/27/2021

Great Service

Chris did what my wife and I wanted. He kept the lines of communication open. He was great to work with and I strongly recommend anyone to use his services.

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thanks for the great review. It was definitely an honor to officiate and very special night for all. Thanks for choosing me to help.
  • Natasha
    Natasha H. Married on 08/17/2021

Amazing, Friendly, Knowledgeable Officiant

Chris was absolutely amazing. From the moment I contacted him, he was very responsive and helpful. He waited for us patiently as we were late, greeted us with a friendly smile, and thought of literally everything. He answered all of our questions and even accompanied us to the office to return paperwork just in case anything else was needed. I can't recommend Chris enough!

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was an absolute joy to be a part of your day. Thank you!!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo V. Married on 08/07/2021

Stress Free

We wanted our special day to be perfect. We contacted several wedding officiants some were quick to reply but didn't follow thru which made us nervous. When we contacted Chris he was very easy to talk to and he was very calm and professional. He really made us release the stress we had created. He stayed in touch thru the process. He was earlier than requested and we were able to talk and go thru things before the ceremony. By the time we went to the ceremony I felt like I have known Chris all my life he has a gift and loves what he does.

Thank you, Chris!

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Ricardo and Eduardo, I want to thank you for choosing me and giving me the honor of officiating your ceremony. I wish you both the best!!!
    Neeti B. Married on 08/01/2021

Chris was Amazing

Chris was amazing! I called him Friday and he married us on Sunday! He traveled from Chesterfield to Woodbridge! He made our wedding very memorable! He had great quotes, jokes and had us all laughing, which fit our personalities really well! He also gave us a card and had our vows printed for us for a keepsake! He was honestly perfect for us!

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. It was an honor to be there for your special day. Thank you for choosing me to officiate your ceremony and I still wish you a very happily ever after!!
    Brenda K. Married on 07/24/2021

Chris made our special day even more magical! Thank you so much for your great communication, punctuality, and keeping us in the loop for everything!

Chris made our day wonderful! Very happy!
    Jose R. Married on 07/09/2021

Great job made it easy and comfortable

Great job ver professional and kind

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the review and choosing me to officiate your wedding. It was a great experience and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Thank you again.
    Gemma G. Married on 12/14/2020

Absolutely THE BEST!!!

Chris was so amazing!! He made our vow renewal so incredibly perfect! He did the ceremony adding in lil quotes that my hubby and I always say to each other, so personalized!! He mingled with our guest, and became part of a family! He kept in touch with us in the weeks leading up to the renewal which made us feel even more comfortable.. And made a great day into a magnificent day! Highly recommend for couples wanting to add personal touches to their special day! I’d rate him with 10 ⭐️ if I could!! We love Chris!
    Vicki L. Married on 10/02/2020

Vicki Smith-Lawson

Long story short, Chris Karol is a great guy. Very accommodating! Chris goes above and beyond to make your special day happen for you. Chris helped us out through some very "unusual" circumstances and went out of his way to assist us in becoming Husband & Wife. Chris even helped me to relax when I was worried and nervous about the whole thing. I can't say enough nice things about this guy. "IF" YOU are looking for an officiant, look no further! Call: CHRIS KAROL!

Chris Karol Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a joy and honor to help make your day special. Thank you so much!!!