Chris Jorda Photography Reviews

34 | Millburn, NJ

34 Reviews for Chris Jorda Photography

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris & Erin are the best! They shot our outdoor wedding at Frelinghuysen Arboretum in Morristown, NJ on June 11th. I've only seen the blog posts and a few teasers, but the pics I've seen are beautiful. Check out any of the blog posts on the site and you will fall in love. The pics are amazing and nothing cheesy! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Kelly · Married on 02/14/2016

Chris and his team did a beautiful job shooting my wedding at The Grove in NJ on 2/14/16. He was very professional, prompt and had creative ideas on how to get the best shots inside on a 1 degree day. Him and his second shooter captured at least one image of each guest which helps to remember all of the wonderful people we had there. He was able to shape the light in such a way that made the images appear creamy and luxurious. I will cherish my photos forever!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 12/12/2015

Where do I even begin? Chris and Erin were wonderful to work with from the start. They came with recommendations from our venue, we checked out their work and loved their blog posts. They were professional yet relaxed. They made us and our bridal party feel at ease throughout the day, and while they captured so many wonderful moments I never felt like they were in anyone's way. And our pictures! The pictures are so beautiful. Excellent value all around. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Chris & team and 100% recommend them.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Patrick · Married on 11/28/2015

From beginning to end my wife and I had a wonderful experience with Chris Jorda photography. They made us feel comfortable in every situation and quickly moved us through the group photos to get us back to our party. The very best part was the incredible pictures we got at the end.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Marika · Married on 09/26/2015

Chris, Phil and their team did an excellent job. I couldn't be happier with the beautiful photos.

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/23/2015

I knew from my first conversation with Chris that we'd work with his studio! His team is top of the line. And not only that, they are down to earth, generous people!! Erin Dwyer and Phil Leo shot our wedding in late August at Stone House @ Stirling Ridge, and we worked all the details out with Chris. We just could not have been happier with the execution of the day and the photos we received. We are still pouring over them. My husband and I are (sometimes to our wits end!) quite particular about design and we were in such great hands. Erin and Phil completely captured our style and our commitment to each other in a romantic, honest and photojournalistic way--just what we were after-- and also took some amazing, heartwarming candids of our guests. They love what they do, and it shows. Also, their lighting/editing is some of the best around. Wonderful photos, and they put up a great blog post to share (which is so fun in the Internet age). Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

Chris and his team photographed my wedding in August and they are the best! They are professional, knowledgeable, creative, and friendly. Most importantly, the pictures came out beautifully! Chris gave us great advice on how to plan out the day – from the first look photos, to the large family shots, to the late night evening shots under the moon. They were so polite to all the guests asking them for photos, and never intruded on the wedding festivities. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and all the photos were amazing. I can’t say enough good things about Chris, Erin and the entire team. The memories they gave us through our wedding pictures will last a lifetime, and I can’t thank them enough for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Colette · Married on 07/11/2015

Chris and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with from start to finish. They were helpful and accommodating for me and my groom. And Chris and Erin are so talented! All my wedding guests loved the studio's Instagram posts and were impressed he even used our hashtag! I highly recommend Chris Jorda Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Chris and his team are absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. They truly went above and beyond on our wedding day and exceeded our expectations tenfold! Chris and Erin are extremely talented, creative and were such good people to be around on our wedding day. Our photos came out beautiful and we loved them all. Moreover, the turnaround time for our photos were super quick. I highly recommend Chris Jorda Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Chris was a great photographer and really captured the intimate moments we were looking for.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Taryn · Married on 05/25/2013

Chris and crew were just great in one word. The shots they got I didn't even know they took and they were fabulous. Chris is such a great kind, fun and caring guy. I was running late the morning of and Chris took me aside, as stressed as I was, and reassured me that it was going to be a great day and that truly meant a lot. He was even laid back enough to take a picture with my husbands crazy uncle because everyone thought they looked alike. Just overall a great photographer...our shots are great and our experience was great. Thanks Chris and Crew!

Sent on 07/15/2013

We used Chris for our engagement photos and wedding pictures. He was a breeze and a pleasure to work with. If you value wedding pictures the way we do, we'd encouraging making the investment in his services. He also is GREAT on the day-of...totally blends in but steps in with assertion when he needs to. I remember freaking out asking anyone and everyone - "WHERE IS THE TIMELINE!!????" He put his hands on my shoulders and said. "Don't worry. I'M YOUR TIMELINE." Overall, he's fab. Book him!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Laura · Married on 11/18/2011

CHRIS JORDA IS AMAZING!!!! Choosing Chris was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. He was unobtrusive, professional and made the day fun. I still cannot believe how many photos we received!! ...Most of which, we either missed or didn't realize he was even there. We are both so happy with our decision and plan to use Chris again in the future for professional portraits or other photography sessions. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2010

I cannot say enough amazing things about Chris! From the day we met him through our wedding day, he was just great. Our engagement pictures were awesome, and he's already sent me some teasers! He was so nice and professional the day of, and he was awesome about letting my family members get pictures too. I'm sure they got into a few of his shots lol! I highly recommend Chris if you want amazing pictures you can be proud of in the many years to come!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Maria · Married on 07/24/2010

Five stars describes Chris Jorda! Chris's patience, attention to detail and unobtrusive style are all illustrated in his beautiful work. We felt fortunate to have him, and we thank him every time we see our photos. He documented moments we didn't even know happened. Aside from his work, Chris Jorda is a great person to work with and will capture the authenticity of the day. Couldn't ask for a more talented photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Soti · Married on 10/16/2009

Photography was the most important element of our wedding. I spent weeks researching photographers, visiting websites and blogs, reading reviews, and (finally) narrowing down the list and making appointments. We must have met with about a dozen photographers (my husband was not thrilled with me at this point) but once we met Chris we knew we found our guy. Chris� work is amazing; he is a gifted photographer with a wonderful laid-back and warm personality. He was always accommodating and responsive, both before and after the wedding. Chris and his team captured every special moment of our day, and more! Words truly can not express how beautiful our photographs are, or how comfortable Chris made us feel while taking them. Every time that I look at my pictures I am reminded of what a wonderful decision we made when we chose Chris as our photographer. I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Jeff · Married on 09/12/2009

Chris did a great job of blending a true photo-journalistic style with great posed shots. He has an easy-going style that instantly makes you feel comfortable with him and an eye that makes him easy to trust.

In the months since our wedding, we've already heard what seems like hundreds of compliments on our wedding photos - and the people who gave them only saw 10% of the 900 photos Chris took (trust me - out of 900, we haven't seen one that didn't come out great).

Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2009

Karen · Married on 08/30/2009

We really loved working with Chris for our wedding; it went very smoothly! The pictures came out phenomenally, our entire day was captured. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone, I have had so many compliments on our wedding photos from everyone who has seen them. Everything about Chris and the photography was fantastic!

Sent on 11/25/2009

Marissa · Married on 08/23/2009

Chris Jorda was a great photographer. He became more than our photographer, he became our friend.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Jillian · Married on 08/14/2009

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with before during and after our Wedding and our Wedding day would not have gone as smoothly without him. Each and everyone of our photos turned out amazing thanks to Chris's talent and photo journalistic style. Not to mention how great it was to come home from our honeymoon to have our proofs waiting for us and an online sneak peek slide show for friends and family to view. We really could not have asked for more, Chris Jorda comes HIGHLY recommeded.

Sent on 12/07/2009

Anna · Married on 06/20/2009

All details of our wedding were captured perfectly by Chris and his assistant, and more! We opted for mostly candids but Chris made a few suggestions for posed pictures that turned out excellent. He also managed to take a few great pictures outside even though it rained all night. Chris is very easy to work with: we were able to enjoy our wedding day completely, and now we have grat memories for years to come.

Sent on 11/24/2009

Patricia · Married on 05/01/2009

I love my wedding photos! Chris made the day stress free, from start to end. He captured our day beautifully. You will not be disappointed ...Just check out his website!!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Natalie · Married on 11/08/2008

Chris was a wonderful person to have around that day. His pictures came out amazing, but his comfortable personality just made my day. Picking out your photographer is very important they are there the entire time and usually in your face. So I felt so comfortable with Chris and his assistant I never felt smothered but, still got every kind of photo that I wanted. He was a great listener. I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2009
  • alliecarrie41

Allison · Married on 10/10/2008

Choosing Chris as my photographer was the single most important thing I did when planning for my wedding. His personality and professionalism are unmatched, and his work speaks for itself. Chris and his team were able to capture every moment of the day as it unfolded - from the minute we started getting ready, to seeing each other for the first time, to the first kiss at the alter and the last kiss goodnight over the reception cake. Chris was always willing to listen and try new ideas; anything to embrace the emotion that was in the air and forever cement those moments in the form of art. I would highly recommend using Chris for your event, as I would be honored to have the chance to work again beside him once more!

Sent on 02/22/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2008

One of the best decisions my husband and I made in our wedding planning process was to choose Chris as our photographer. He and his assistant were so accommodating, personable, and professional, and the pictures were each individually so artistic and beautiful.

Sent on 02/20/2009