Chris James Entertainment Reviews

52 | Myrtle Beach, SC

52 Reviews for Chris James Entertainment

Allen S Jones · Married on 09/19/2020

"A Night to Remember"

Carla and I were really impressed with DJ Chris James....
    He was provided with a song list that included hip hop, r&b, soft rock, jazz as well as some seventies music. He played the music at the right time for the entire evening. The Dance floor stayed occupied for the entire evening. I was impressed with DJ Chris James, performance.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Allen! Your wedding was a lot of fun and I didnt want the night to end. Best wishes to you and Mrs! Mrs! Jones! Enjoy your lives together forever.
  • Alana

Alana Cruz · Married on 05/31/2020

Best we could have booked!

We couldn’t have picked a better dj for our wedding. Beforehand, he communicated so well with us to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted in place. On the day of our wedding, he was understanding and supportive of last minute changes that we wanted to make. He was very kind, helpful and had a great attitude - which is so relieving on a day that can be so stressful. At the end of the night when our guests wanted to keep dancing, he was flexible and agreed to stay an extra two hours. Our friends and family loved it, we will definitely book with him again in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Alana! Your wedding was a lot of fun and I'm wishing you and Pookie a wonderful life together forever. Stop by and see me at INDO...:)
    CJ
  • Theresa

Theresa Schlick · Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding DJ

Chris was Awesome he played all of our music we picked out. He was really involved with our guest . He was great with my granddaughters . They ask for their music to be played instead of Nana music . He was on it . He is the Best DJ in Mrytle Beach. He DJ at our condo for the summer. .

Sent on 05/27/2020

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Theresa! I'm wishing you and Fred the best! Can't wait to get back to summer entertainment and Karaoke shows post Corona. Maybe we can do an anniversary party in Aruba some day....:)
  • Alex

Alex Nicole Childers · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing!!!!

Chris was an amazing choice as our DJ/Mcee. He has a great program that helps plan your ceremony and reception down to the minute and add all the songs you want even if they are not so typical songs. He also calls you and goes over everything you put on that program to make sure you’re both on the same page. He is also SO accommodating. He dealt with all my same day wedding changes and requests that I and my guests had. The person he teams up with for the photobooth was awesome as well. They work so seamlessly together. He also was very reassuring and kept this bride very at ease. Thank you so much Chris.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Hi Alex,
    Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review our services. We had such a beautiful day on a scenic Carolina Farm for your wedding. We are wishing you and Mitchell the best!
    Regards,
    Chris James

Ryan Yancey · Married on 01/18/2020

Rachel and Ryan Yancey

We have known Chris James for awhile now. He did an amazing job DJing our wedding! He play literally any music you can think of! You name it it’ll be played! Very nice and accommodating! Great job Chris!

The Yancey Family

Sent on 01/24/2020

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having me at your wedding. Stella was the best flower girl ever! I'm wishing you and Rachel all the best!
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience

Chris James was very kind and his services was very good!! Everyone enjoyed dancing and had a great time! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review! We had a beautiful day for your beautiful wedding! Wishing you all the best!

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Makowsky Wedding

DJ Chris James worked our wedding on 8-11-19. He did an absolutely fantastic job! He was extremely flexible and adapted instantly to many last minute changes! He kept the energy high throughout the night and had a fantastic set up! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for the review Samantha! Yeah your wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun! I'm wishing you and Michael wonderful marriage...:)

Jennifer Steinke · Married on 09/12/2019

Getting Married - Need a DJ - Chris is your guy!

Chris is a great DJ - he rocked the wedding! Highly recommend his services!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Leslie Davis · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing , he is simply the best!

He was awesome. Adapted to all my changes and was just so personable. My family loved him too! Just an amazing event thanks to Chris, he was the glue that held it all together!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Leslie for your kind review! Your family is amazing and I am so happy to have been a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best!

Tanya · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Extremely fun, professional and affordable!

Chris was fantastic! So much fun and extremely affordable!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/27/2019

So much fun!

Chris was so great to work with! He accomodated all of my requests and played specifc songs that were not mainstream. The music for the ceremony went off without a hitch! He provided an awesome tool where you can input songs you would like played at your wedding and guests could also input music. I was able to indicate what songs were priority and what songs I didnt want played and he adhered to all of my requests. He played songs that my guests requested at the wedding and even worked with the best man to add a joke drum roll to his speech. His mc skills were awesome and he kept the party going all night long!

Thank you Chris for making my wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Andrea. We had such a beautiful day for your incredible wedding! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! I'm wishing you and Hunter everlasting love!

Paula · Married on 03/23/2019

Great professionalism but on the page very personal. Chris took care of everything. Loved Chris and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Steve and I would like to thank you for being such a great part of our wedding. Started out a little rocky for us but you got everyone on the dance floor and it was a blast. Thank you so much you are the best.
    Mr. & Mrs.. Graham

Sent on 03/24/2019

Hello Mr. & Mrs. Graham,
    Thank you for reviewing my services. We had a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding! Wishing you all the best! I still can't believe the anniversary dance went to a couple married for over 58 YEARS!!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/16/2019

Dunes Golf and Beach club wedding!

Chris did a wonderful job! He was timely and professional. Assisted with my last minute adjustments and kept our wedding guests on the dance floor! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

RJ & Olivia are the couple that ROCK! Your families were a lot of fun. I'm wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. Cheers!
  • Chyna

Chyna Hill · Married on 03/10/2019

Beach vow renewal

Chris James was FANTASTIC!!! He kept the party going all night and made our vow renewal extra special. He gave us memories to last a lifetime. I would highly recommend Chris James Entertainment for all of your entertainment needs. He rocks and is the BEST DJ. Thank you Chris for an amazing job. We highly recommend Chris!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Shout out to Junkyard & Chyna! The best couple around! Thank you for your review! See you at the next Rally!

Taylor & Tony Peterson · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience

DJ Chris was awesome! He kept the crowd going and everything ran smoothly! I would definitely reccommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Patti · Married on 10/20/2018

Would highly recommend Chris

Chris was an awesome DJ, he kept the party going and everyone had a blast. I didn’t meet Chris until the day of the wedding. His website with all the planning information made it very easy. I would highly recommend Chris for any any event you are having and will definitely use him again.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank You for your review Patti! I had a blast too! What a beautiful day we had with such an awesome family to celebrate with...:)
  • Dcyoung124

De Lora · Married on 10/14/2018

A wonderful evening!

We had a wonderful time and Chris did a great job at our wedding. He also played our ceremony music and the timing was perfect. The last 30 minutes were the best! We’re glad everyone had a great time! We also rented a photobooth from him. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • I

India · Married on 10/06/2018

You did an awesome job!! Thanks for making our wedding great!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Chris James was awesome! He helped make our wedding a blast and listened to every detail that we wanted!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/18/2018

Dj was Awesome !!!!! Made my daughter wedding really great a lot a great music

Sent on 01/02/2018

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We love doing weddings!
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/14/2018

The best part was that he kept people on the dance floor the entire time. Song choices were great!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Reilly · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris provided a fantastic service during our wedding reception. He was very attentive and excellent at getting the crowd going. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sue · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris James provided us with wonderful service for our reception
    My family didn't sit at all once the music started! Chris moved from oldies to dance music and everything in between!
    Thanks, Chris!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Angela · Married on 05/13/2018

Great DJ! His website is so nice to help prepare for the big day, had a great conversation with me about 2 weeks out to make sure we were on the same page. The day of, he was able to setup for the ceremony last minute even though we originally did not ask him! Was able to handle all the odd requests from the guests, from a college fight song to the polka! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris was an amazing DJ at our wedding and we would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you for your kind words. You and Preston make an awesome couple! Your wedding yesterday was so much fun. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!