31 Reviews for Chris James Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Karaoke (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
31 Chris James Entertainment Reviews

Chris James was awesome! He helped make our wedding a blast and listened to every detail that we wanted!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 9/7/18, 1 Review

Dj was Awesome !!!!! Made my daughter wedding really great a lot a great music

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best part was that he kept people on the dance floor the entire time. Song choices were great!

Profile Picture Zachary, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris provided a fantastic service during our wedding reception. He was very attentive and excellent at getting the crowd going. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Reilly, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Chris James provided us with wonderful service for our reception
My family didn't sit at all once the music started! Chris moved from oldies to dance music and everything in between!
Thanks, Chris!!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Great DJ! His website is so nice to help prepare for the big day, had a great conversation with me about 2 weeks out to make sure we were on the same page. The day of, he was able to setup for the ceremony last minute even though we originally did not ask him! Was able to handle all the odd requests from the guests, from a college fight song to the polka! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Angela, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an amazing DJ at our wedding and we would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment I reached out to Chris for pricing and other information he was great! Having a destination wedding I relied almost entirely on reviews & their first response was very important to me in making my decision on what vendor to choose. I was impressed with Chris immediately with his fast response & so happy we chose him to provide our ceremony music on the beach & his DJ services at our reception! He also offers your own portal on his webpage which allows you to create your own timeline & choose your playlist! We decided to add his “uplighting” at the last minute & so glad we did! It looked awesome ??. I would highly recommend using Chris!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris James is simply amazing! He kept my whole reception up beat. He listened to what we wanted as well as kept to our schedule! Everybody loved him.. all 150 people

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

DJ Chris James did a great job at our wedding. He made sure to coordinate and follow up with us before the wedding to make sure everything was in order . He got everybody up and dancing, we couldn't be happier with a service

Profile Picture amanda, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very fun an accommodating dj! Great with family.

Profile Picture natalia, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very professional and easy to work with. He kept the party fun and did exactly what we asked. Would highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Savannah, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Excellent, friendly, and very accommodating. Highly recommend Chris James

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

With all the issues leading up to the wedding, Chris' communication and follow up along with his 'event planner' were superb. He made that event extremely easy and created a wonderful reception!

Profile Picture Eric, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very pleased with Chris James. Music covered all ages was up best for dancing and slow for a more romantic dance

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris James was awesome he did my daughters reception. Would be great for any party.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris James did a fantastic job with my wedding. He was patient with me and very prompt when responding to my requests.

Profile Picture Rose, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is amazing, he did everything promised and more. Kept music flowing and our guest entertained. Was one of the highlights of my daughter's wedding. Our guest loved his energy.

Profile Picture Rose, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews

Fantastic. Very personable! Great guy enjoyed our wedding very much

Profile Picture Dan&Amber, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. DJ Chris set up in two locations, at our reception venue and a separate outdoor ceremony venue (and it was a very hot day). He was also very accommodating to our requests. My brother couldn't be at the wedding because he is serving in the military so he recorded a reading that DJ Chris played during the ceremony. We also provided a backup track for my sister to sing during the ceremony and everything was perfectly times and went flawlessly during the ceremony.

Our reception was so much fun I wanted it to last 4 more hours! While I don't think he had to do much to encourage dancing because we had a crowd that loved to dance, DJ Chris kept the elements of the reception moving on time...introductions of the wedding party, toasts, first dance, father/daughter & mother/son dances, cake cutting, etc.

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris was fantastic! He did a great job and made sure to accommodate every request we had.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris James was an awesome DJ! He played great music that kept the wedding reception fun and upbeat. Guests told my husband and I multiple times how much they enjoyed the music selection. There was something for everyone on his playlist! I would highly recommend booking Chris for any upcoming events you may have. We hope to be able to use him again in the future!

Profile Picture Kalli, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris James Entertainment made our wedding awesome! State of the art equipment & very professional. Not everyone likes to dance at weddings but he had all of our guests engaged & feel like they were part of our celebration. It was very low stress. I would highly recommend his services

Profile Picture Steve, 12/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was by far exactly what we were looking for in a DJ for our special day. Chris was absolutely amazing, Especially with only talking to Chris once before the wedding. Chris and our wedding planner coordinated everything else. He played all the songs we suggested at all the right times. Chris knew exactly how to handle our wedding and guests. If we're ever in need of a DJ again, Chris will def be the man we will call.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/15/16, 1 Review