Chris James Entertainment Reviews

35 Reviews for Chris James Entertainment

35 Chris James Entertainment Reviews

Taylor & Tony Peterson · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience

DJ Chris was awesome! He kept the crowd going and everything ran smoothly! I would definitely reccommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

• Dcyoung124

De Lora · Married on 10/14/2018

A wonderful evening!

We had a wonderful time and Chris did a great job at our wedding. He also played our ceremony music and the timing was perfect. The last 30 minutes were the best! We’re glad everyone had a great time! We also rented a photobooth from him. Thank you so much!

• I

India · Married on 10/06/2018

You did an awesome job!! Thanks for making our wedding great!

Kelsea · Married on 09/07/2018

Chris James was awesome! He helped make our wedding a blast and listened to every detail that we wanted!

Brenda · Married on 08/18/2018

Dj was Awesome !!!!! Made my daughter wedding really great a lot a great music

Sent on 01/02/2018

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We love doing weddings!
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/14/2018

The best part was that he kept people on the dance floor the entire time. Song choices were great!

Reilly · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris provided a fantastic service during our wedding reception. He was very attentive and excellent at getting the crowd going. Would definitely recommend!

Sue · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris James provided us with wonderful service for our reception
    My family didn't sit at all once the music started! Chris moved from oldies to dance music and everything in between!
    Thanks, Chris!!

Angela · Married on 05/13/2018

Great DJ! His website is so nice to help prepare for the big day, had a great conversation with me about 2 weeks out to make sure we were on the same page. The day of, he was able to setup for the ceremony last minute even though we originally did not ask him! Was able to handle all the odd requests from the guests, from a college fight song to the polka! Highly recommend

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris was an amazing DJ at our wedding and we would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your kind words. You and Preston make an awesome couple! Your wedding yesterday was so much fun. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

From the moment I reached out to Chris for pricing and other information he was great! Having a destination wedding I relied almost entirely on reviews & their first response was very important to me in making my decision on what vendor to choose. I was impressed with Chris immediately with his fast response & so happy we chose him to provide our ceremony music on the beach & his DJ services at our reception! He also offers your own portal on his webpage which allows you to create your own timeline & choose your playlist! We decided to add his “uplighting” at the last minute & so glad we did! It looked awesome ??. I would highly recommend using Chris!!!

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris James is simply amazing! He kept my whole reception up beat. He listened to what we wanted as well as kept to our schedule! Everybody loved him.. all 150 people

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Chris James Entertainment 2

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your review of my services. We did it! We knocked it out of the park for your BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING! What a FUN time it was.....:)

amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Chris James did a great job at our wedding. He made sure to coordinate and follow up with us before the wedding to make sure everything was in order . He got everybody up and dancing, we couldn't be happier with a service

Sent on 01/21/2018

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for reviewing my services. Your wedding was a lot of fun!

natalia · Married on 12/31/2017

Very fun an accommodating dj! Great with family.

Savannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris was very professional and easy to work with. He kept the party fun and did exactly what we asked. Would highly recommend him for any event!

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

Excellent, friendly, and very accommodating. Highly recommend Chris James

Sent on 10/16/2017

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amy, Your wedding rocked! The crowd could have kept dancing all night long. Thank you for your review. Enjoy your life with Martin. Take Care!

Eric · Married on 10/07/2017

With all the issues leading up to the wedding, Chris' communication and follow up along with his 'event planner' were superb. He made that event extremely easy and created a wonderful reception!

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2017

Wow!! DJ Chris James made our wedding!! He read the crowd, knew exactly what people wanted. We all felt like we made a friend. There wasn't a song that was requested he didn't have. The sound system was professional. As emcee he was spot on terrific!! His prewedding website was fantastic. We coordinated times, events and even guests could request up to 5 songs before hand. He's a delight!! You can't go wrong!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Chris James Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was so much fun! You and Michael are such an awesome couple. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

I was very pleased with Chris James. Music covered all ages was up best for dancing and slow for a more romantic dance

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris James was awesome he did my daughters reception. Would be great for any party.

• Rose

Rose · Married on 07/29/2017

Chris is amazing, he did everything promised and more. Kept music flowing and our guest entertained. Was one of the highlights of my daughter's wedding. Our guest loved his energy.

Rose · Married on 07/29/2017

Chris James did a fantastic job with my wedding. He was patient with me and very prompt when responding to my requests.

• Dan&Amber

Dan&Amber · Married on 07/01/2017

Fantastic. Very personable! Great guy enjoyed our wedding very much

Miranda · Married on 06/17/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. DJ Chris set up in two locations, at our reception venue and a separate outdoor ceremony venue (and it was a very hot day). He was also very accommodating to our requests. My brother couldn't be at the wedding because he is serving in the military so he recorded a reading that DJ Chris played during the ceremony. We also provided a backup track for my sister to sing during the ceremony and everything was perfectly times and went flawlessly during the ceremony.

Our reception was so much fun I wanted it to last 4 more hours! While I don't think he had to do much to encourage dancing because we had a crowd that loved to dance, DJ Chris kept the elements of the reception moving on time...introductions of the wedding party, toasts, first dance, father/daughter & mother/son dances, cake cutting, etc.