Chris Holt Photography Reviews

38 Reviews for Chris Holt Photography

Chris Holt Photography 1
Chris Holt Photography 2

Golsa · Getting married on 07/11/2019

Incredible Experience, Amazing Photos, and a Super Talented Duo!

If you are looking for the most incredible duo who will make you look like a STAR in you pictures, then look no further! Chris and Gina are a fun-loving, incredibly talented couple who made our engagement session so memorable and so much fun! They made both of us feel so comfortable, gave us the perfect direction when we needed it, and found the most amazing locations to make our pictures so unique! Even my fiance (who had never taken professional pictures before) had a blast! Our photography session with them felt like an adventure-filled day of exploration with friends -- lots of laughter, jokes, and unforgettable memories. The pictures turned out SO incredible-- we can't stop going through the album and looking at all of them! If we could go back and do it all over again, we would pick Chris and Gina over and over and over. They are amazing!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Sean · Married on 04/13/2019

Chris was amazing! He helped me plan every detail of my engagement, he even called around to a few vendors to see if we could use their private residences for the photo shoot. He drove 4.5 hours and hid in the bushes and got the most amazing shots of my proposal. I highly recommend Chris for his effort, timeliness, professionalism and creativity. And hey the end product wasn’t too shabby either! You’re the man Chris!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Chris Holt Photography 3

Durrah · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!

We found Chris by chance when another photographer refused to take a booking more than a month out. We had seen his work on Instagram using hash tags. From the first shoot we had with Chris we felt comfortable and relaxed. Chris is particular with getting as much out of the venue for which we are really grateful for as this meant that we had a lot of photos to choose from. A year later we had our cocktail party and wedding ceremony and reception photographed by Chris, Gina, and another assistant. We are ecstatic with the results. He captured all the crucial moments, smiles, cries, laughs and was able to create images which encapsulates the day perfectly. Now we have a problem to choose the best ones as all the photos are gorgeous!!! Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, Chris and Gina :)

Sent on 04/08/2019

Bc Coleman · Married on 10/29/2018

Experienced Recommendation of Excellence

Chris Holt and his wife Gina are not only a top professional photography team, but they are a blast to work with as well. I have worked professionally with dozens of photographers over the past 40 years and can highly recommend them for your wedding. We had a private wedding in California and flew in from Texas trusting Chris and Gina to take care of everything related to capturing our special day, and they did!! The end product was beyond compare.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Chris Holt Photography 4

Joey · Married on 10/24/2018

Amazing photography, super fat and reliable. Cant wait to see our pictures You guys rocked!!!!
    Love it

Sent on 08/23/2018

Patrick · Married on 07/07/2018

Chris was great. I wish we had booked him longer. Even for our small short wedding 3 hours was not long enough.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2018

We had such a wonderful experience working with Chris and his wife Gina! In the months leading up to the wedding they were great about meeting with us to gain an understanding of the vibe we envisioned and the style we hoped to see in our wedding photos. When the day finally arrived, they were prompt in their arrival time and very flexible as far as finding places on the property to take all of the pictures we wanted to take. It was awesome to have two photographers, one that could hang out with the girls as they got ready and one for the guys as they got ready. We also wanted A TON of formal family photos that had to be taken during cocktail hour, and they continued their positive attitudes and made it doable for everyone! I had many family members come up to me and tell me what great photographers we had, getting everything done within the tight time schedule and ensuring that everyone, including my husband and I, were doing alright and staying positive as well. The pictures finally arrived and we were thrilled with the results! It is going to be incredibly difficult to narrow down the ones that I want to get printed! We are so happy that we entrusted them with this special day. Thank you Chris and Gina!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Ann · Married on 03/24/2018

From beginning to end of our March wedding, Chris did a fantastic job. It was small (only 42 people) and Chris was competitive financially with the other photographers we considered. He talked to us ahead of time and organized with us the group photos we might want. He was unobtrusive at the wedding (although our guests apparently talked to him and told us later how nice he seemed!) Best of all, we’ve seen the photos and are thrilled. Chris managed to get candid shots of the children, and a gorgeous outdoor shot of my wedding dress, flowing out behind me in the wind. He was wonderful!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

shakari · Married on 10/08/2017

I would recommend Chris Holt Photography 100% to ANYONE looking for a wedding photographer! Chris and gina helped to make my day run as smoothly as possible! They are such good people and know photography so well and know what looks good. It's also comforting to know that they're a husband and wife team and depending on the package you get, you can have them both work your wedding! 5/5 stars for Chris and Gina!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Chris Holt Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shakari! You and Greg were absolutely wonderful and we can't thank you enough for being so awesome!

We wish you guys only the best!

Jecel · Married on 08/27/2017

We had an opportunity to work with Chris & Gina on our civil wedding, engagement session, and christian wedding this year. Me and my husband could not ask for a better photographer to capture the very special moments in our lives. This husband and wife duo is the best! They make everything seem easy and we are very comfortable having them photograph us. We love the outcome of all of our sessions we did with them and we know that we will always go to them for our future photography needs. All our family and friends loved our photos which came out to be very authentic and heartwarming. Could not thank these guys enough!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Chris Holt Photography's reply:

Gina and I are so happy to see you and Benedict married! From your engagement session to your ceremony and the many times we spoke, we're so glad everything worked to perfection.

To be able to experience your friends and family celebrate you and your wedding was so much fun and we couldn't have asked for a better time!

We wish you guys only the best!

Hala · Married on 07/23/2017

Chris and Gina are a dream team! In the planning stages prior to our wedding, they were always very quick to respond if we had any questions or concerns. We were able to meet up with them twice before our big day- and let us tell you, they are the most kind, caring, hilarious and professional team! We knew we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day because we were in great hands!
    On our big day, they arrived early, met me in my make-up and hair room (our bridal party was getting ready at a hotel), asked how I was doing/ feeling, asked if there was anything I needed....Chris and Gina went above and beyond!
    They got to work right away! I thought it would be awkward being photographed all day (and so did my husband), but Chris and Gina had us laughing the whole time and put us at ease!
    We got some sneak peak photos after we got back from our honeymoon and the are AMAZING and so dreamy!
    Everyone from our wedding is still raving about how "awesome our photographers were", and I couldn't agree more!! Thank you so much Chris and Gina for everything! You are marvelous at what you do! Thank you for beautifully capturing our day!

Fady and Hala

Sent on 08/18/2017

Chris Holt Photography's reply:

Hala, Gina and I couldn't be more grateful to have the privilege of photographing your wedding. Your energy was contagious throughout your whole wedding and the amount of fun and excitement was one for the books!

We Thank You and Fady for being so comfortable and enjoying your day the way it should be. We love you guys and hope you enjoy your wedding photos for many years to come!

Priscilla · Married on 05/26/2017

My experience with Chris Holt Photography was amazing! From the moment I contacted him he was so nice and responded in such a timely manner! It was a last minute thing so I really appreciated that! He made the process such a breeze. He took such beautiful shots of my wedding, priceless moments. During our time together he made us feel comfortable and gave us some good laughs! I would recommend him to all my family & friends!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Chris Holt Photography's reply:

Priscilla, we couldn't be more grateful for you and Alfonso for allowing yourselves to be comfortable on your wedding day. Your intimate wedding was filled with so many moments and we couldn't be happier to photograph and document this time in your lives. We hope that you, your children and family enjoy your images for the rest of your lives!

Beverly · Married on 05/06/2017

In search for my wedding photographer, I couldn't find a style of photos that fit my simple taste. I was frustrated, until I stumbled onto Chris Holt's website and saw his photos. While reviewing his online portfolio, I said to myself, "Hmmm... I have a good feeling about this!" I admired how crisp, clean and authentic Chris photos look in comparison to other photographers. I quickly e-mailed Chris via his website and got a response in a timely manner. We spoke over the phone, and he sounded very warm and approachable.

When my husband & I met for our consultation, Chris and Gina are two of the most genuine people that you'll ever meet. They're both good natured and make you feel very comfortable. Their personalities are humble and you can feel their positive energy - their love for photography.

When it's time for business, Chris & Gina are serious and meticulous - but they also help you relax and bring light to awkward positions or stressful situations by cracking jokes. These two are not only husband and wife but terrific business partners.

During my wedding day, this past May 6th, 2017, it started to rain during my outdoor ceremony. The wind was blowing my hair, veil and dress everywhere. Despite the forces of mother nature, these amazing photographers were able to capture the most significant and intimate details of my big day. Chris & Gina truly feel like family to me - and I would forever recommend them to anyone in search for professional Wedding photographer.

Thank You again Chris and Gina for capturing my dream wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Chris Holt Photography's reply:

Beverly, from your Downtown LA engagement session to your beautiful wedding, we were anticipating celebrating with you and Sergio and we're so glad to experience your lively wedding!

The live quartet during your ceremony was a beautiful touch. Then to have two live bands playing energetic music during your reception was one for the ages! Your friends and family were celebrating all night long and it was definitely a day to remember!

We appreciate the trust you had in us and it is our privilege and honor to be able to photograph these special times in your lives.

Cheers to the future and we wish you only the best!

Beatrice · Married on 04/29/2017

I could not have made a better decision than to have hired Chris and Gina as our wedding photographers. They are professional, responsible and their work speaks for itself. Chris was well prepared from our first meeting and shared previous wedding pictures he had captured. I was thankful that they were able to work with my schedule. One month before the wedding we met at the venue to looked over different areas where we would like to take pictures which made me feel
    confident and at ease on the big day. Chris and Gina guided me in preparing my wedding timeline; they made me think of those small things that only their experience could help a frantic bride to be but their experience truly shines the day of the wedding day. Gina and Chris worked around the chaos and unforeseen circumstances. They were so helpful and I and grateful for all their help.

Sent on 07/31/2017

David · Married on 03/18/2017

Chris and Gina are not just incredible photographers (artists really), but genuinely some of the nicest people you will ever meet. We are so happy we hired them, but more importantly that we had an opportunity to meet them. We consider them great friends and look forward to having them in our lives for many years to come. As for their work, really just breathtaking. I might be the least photogenic guy on the planet (thank god for my wife) and our pictures were just breathtaking. They really captured the environment and surroundings so beautifully. We couldn't be happier with the quality. Chris and Gina make a great team. Everything is incredible. You will be very happy if you are lucky enough to work with them.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Cristina · Married on 02/20/2017

Love love love Chris and Gina and this review is going to be LONG as it's based on my interactions with them prior to signing a contract, their customer service, and the sneak peek of my pics we received within a week of our wedding!!
    First, a little context...my husband and I live out of state and had to rely on the kindness of friends for referrals to execute our "destination" wedding. Chris answered ALL my emails promptly and thoroughly. Second, when we made it to Cali, Chris and Gina visited us at our hotel and answer all our questions.

Third- Pricing. I liked the fact that their prices aren't constricted by hours. Other photographers framed their packages with hourly coverage (8-12 hour range). The fact that Chris and Gina themselves don't like operating in this matter was huge. I sent out an RFP to 20 different photographers, narrowed down to 4, all within the same range of price but Chris made us feel the most confident about our investment.

Fourth- Service on our Wedding Day. Chris & Gina did a great job. They were respectful of the church's rules. They made me feel comfortable. They weren't intrusive. They didn't take a bazillion cheesy shots. They are really good humored. They were very quick to capture those moments that just happen. They also worked really well with our other vendors.

Fifth- Deliverables. I was expecting to get maybe 50 shots in my sneak peek and I thought I was going to get a sneak peek in 2-3 weeks time. We wed on Monday and received 250 high quality pics in an organized online album that I could download on Thursday morning. My husband and I were blown away. The few shots were I know I felt like a dork...I looked amazing! Key moments were breathtaking. Chris and Gina really delivered on their promise to deliver authentic storytelling pictures. We can't wait to see all our pics or get our actual album(s). I know they are going to be absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

Chris and Gina not only take great pictures but they care a lot about the capturing the experience and moments of the bride and groom. Having them at the wedding wasn't just having a vendor, it was like having friends who cared a great deal about your day.

Sent on 03/16/2017

monica · Married on 10/08/2016

I would tell a couple that it is very important to click with the personality of you photographer if you hope to get beautiful pictures. Jhanisus and I definitely clicked with Chris and Gina. Our first meeting was so warm and engaging, it felt like they were old friends. On the day of the wedding they didn't miss a beat, they were on time and got so many wonderful shots! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Sabrina · Married on 07/02/2016

Chris and Gina are absolutely amazing! My husband and I are very happy that we chose them to photograph our wedding as well as an engagement session. They will work with you to make sure you're getting everything you want for a great price. They both put their whole heart into what they do and it definitely shows. They are both very easy to get along with and have great personalities. Chris and Gina have now become great friends to my husband and I. They truly are the best.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris and his wife Gina were absolutely amazing! They were professional and helpful and more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure that our wedding day was the best day. Chris has a great talent for capturing the emotions in the moment that they happen. The photos we received from our wedding and engagement truly captured who we are and the beauty of the day. We have been to multiple family weddings since our own and at every one family and friends told us how wonderful our photographers were in comparison to those who were doing the other weddings. Chris and Gina never distracted from the moment yet captured it in a beautiful way. I would highly recommend Chris and Gina Holt for your own wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Andres · Married on 05/21/2016

Exceeded all our expectations, they were great to work with, and gave us incredible pictures that are now displayed all over our house. We felt very lucky to have had them as our photographers.

Andy & Rowena Burciaga

Sent on 01/06/2017

AMY · Married on 05/16/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that has a true eye for photography, Chris Holt is the man for the job. He is amazing! Not only did he make us feel completely comfortable, he was accommodating with wherever and whenever we needed him. He was prompt with the previews of our pictures (which we were anxious to see) and then before we knew it, all the pictures were ready to view. I have nothing but wonderful things to say :)

Sent on 01/02/2017

Rabiya · Married on 03/06/2016

Chris and Gina are incredible. I would make up a word how amazing they were. Fancridlizing ( fantastic + incredible + amazing). They understood my vision and my wishes from the very start. It was love at first consultation.

Chris - he knows what he's doing. Sometimes it's best to let the person do what he does. And Chris did what he does and he did it flawlessly.

Gina - she's the most kindest, loving, and supportive friend. I say friend not because I've known her for years but in the little time I did get to know her she felt like one of my own.

Both of them together - dream team. Chris and Gina were ridiculously accommodating to all my needs. Emotionally, physically (messy hair, they care!), professionally, you name it! They're humble, sweet, and kind. And you know they respect and trust each other with the craft. Almost everyone at the wedding who saw them work already told me my pictures would come out awesome because they could see that Chris and find knew what they were doing.

I'm a graphic designer and a perfectionist to every single tiny detail. My wedding photographs had always been my priority. No matter what I believe, photographs are the only thing that remind you of the precious moments in your wedding. I've looked at my wedding photographs about a gazillion times and they bring me hope, joy, and comfort every single time.

And setting aside the fact that they are amazing photographers, Chris and Gina are just genuine and kind people

Sent on 04/28/2016

Chris Holt Photography's reply:

Wow! These words are so kind and we cannot thank Rabiya and Waqas enough to give us the honor to photograph these two beautiful people.

We can't say enough about how kind their friends and families were. They were so welcoming, making sure we ate throughout the evening, and were so accommodating it made us feel like a part of their family.

We're so happy to be able to provide our services, knowledge and help to Rabiya and Waqas during this time of their lives and we wish you guys the absolute best in the rest of your lives!
  • I

Ioanna · Married on 02/20/2016

On February 20th we had an intimate wedding with our closest friends and family! It was important to both my husband and I to have a photographer who would be a good match for us and take pride of their work, able to deliver on hopes and expectations. From the first time we met Chris and Gina we knew they were the photographers we would love to have for our wedding! They were both approachable, personable- yet professional, interested, and most importantly, excited about our special day! So we had an engagement photo shoot session and photographed our wedding day.

Both Chris and Gina are very easy to work with and very prompt emailing us back every single time we had a question! They even advised us throughout our research for venues, makeup and hair etc.
    Our engagement session was the first time we got photographed so we did not know what to expect and thought it could be awkward but both photographers are really friendly and make you feel comfortable! They gave us tips of how to enjoy and have fun during our engagement photo shoot and we feel that this is what makes Chris and Gina’s photos unique! They captured our “real moments” in both our sessions giving us pictures that were everything we hoped for!

After each session they sent sneak peaks within a couple of days and price wise Chris Holt Photography is beyond reasonable for what you get.

They are the best we could ask for on our special day! They both did an amazing job!
    All our family and friends loved them and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone who is planning a future event!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Karvin · Married on 11/21/2015

Chris & Gina were great! My wife and I are usually not really comfortable taking pictures but working with them they made our engagement session as well as wedding day photo sessions very comfortable and fun! They are really easy to work with and will adapt to your needs on wedding day. They will even pull you away when you need a break! They were always close by just in case we had any picture requests. All in all I highly recommend Chris & Gina!

Sent on 11/23/2015