Chris Grasso Music Reviews

Chris Grasso Music 5
Chris Grasso Music 6
Chris Grasso Music 7

Maren · Married on 11/17/2012

Many of our guests remarked on how much fun they had dancing and that our wedding was the "party of the year". Chris and the band were very professional in all aspects of planning, exceptionally well-organized, and easy to deal with.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Lynn · Married on 11/10/2012

We had the pleasure of having DC Fusion play at our wedding in Hallam, PA in November, and we couldn't have been happier with the band! They traveled from Maryland and played for our five hour reception, taking only about a total of an hour-long break the entire time. The group had everyone who was able to be on their feet dancing - on the dance floor the entire evening! I don't think I left the dance floor for more than 5 minutes! Their musical repetoire was huge - including songs from the 40s - today's pop hits...and they played everything that evening, just as we had requested. Each of the band members, including the singers, were so talented and energized throughout the evening. Our guests, from all over the country and the world were asking if DC Fusion would travel near and far to play at a private party or corporate event - they were truly top notch! Chris, the band's manager, and Benjie Porecki, the band's leader were also fabulous to work with as we neared the wedding date. No request was to big for them. They were organized and extremely helpful, as well as professional. I would work with Chris and DC Fusion again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Angela · Married on 10/13/2012

Amaretto is AMAZING! They played at our wedding in October and they were the hit of the party! From the first song to the last they were perfect and full of energy. Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night! The playlist was terrific, a mix of everything, it was just right. The band is professional, on time, interactive and they make the bride and groom feel so special! For weeks following our wedding day we had texts and emails from our guests asking about the band and how we found them. I highly recommend them because they are so easy to work with the they are an absolute MUST for a memorable wedding night :)

Sent on 12/03/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot say enough good things about DC Fusion. They provided the music for our reception, and they seriously made the entire evening. Not only were they extremely professional, they are RIDICULOUSLY talented. They worked with us on creating a set list that would appeal to all of our guests, and played the best collection of songs, from motown to current hits. We have not stopped receiving calls and emails from our guests about the band, and everyone said it was the first wedding they attended where literally everyone stayed on the dance floor the entire time. BOOK THIS BAND. Hands down the best decision we made in wedding planning.

Sent on 01/05/2013
  • User2047056 · 2+ years ago

Amaretto was the most amazing band ever!!! Chris Grasso and David Fletcher were so professional and helpful through the entire process. I can't thank David and Amaretto enough for the performance at our wedding, it was unbelievable!!! The band never stopped playing and all of our guests enjoyed every minute on the dance floor. I highly recommend this band to any bride and groom that is looking to dance all night long!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Andrew · Married on 09/02/2012

DC Fusion was awesome. Responsive over email with recommendations and very accommodating. Everyone had a blast, dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Nora · Married on 09/02/2012

We had DC Fusion for our wedding at the Willard in Sept 2012. The Band MADE our evening the best wedding ever! We jsut got our wedding video...and confirms even more that this band was the reason our wedding was such a fun time! Literally...from the moment they started playing ...i think our dancefloor was never empty. There was even a poitn in the night when the sax player came out on the dancefloor and started playign! it was awesome. In addition, for our first dance...they learned how to play a song that was not on their list...and made it sound perfect. I can't thank you enough.
    We (and all our guests) had a blast! They are definitely worth the money (and honestly, probably more!)

Sent on 03/07/2013

Amy · Married on 07/27/2012

We had Amaretto play at our wedding and they were fabulous! Chris Grasso Music, LLC and Amaretto were easy to work with and communicated effectively before the wedding. The musicians were very professional, energetic and talented. Amaretto has an expansive play list which we enjoyed and they were willing to learn a few new songs upon request. They are by far the best wedding band I have ever heard or worked with and those comments were echoed by all of our 200 guests!! We are still receiving notes and comments from people telling us they loved our wedding and they loved our band!! We strongly recommend this band and would book again through Chris Grasso Music!

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 06/23/2012

Amaretto MADE my wedding! From the moment they began, my guests were on the floor dancing away! Even 6 months later I still have guests telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to (music to my ears!). It is absolutely true that if you want your wedding to be spectacular, Amaretto is the way to go. Chris was so responsive to my emails, my head spun. The band played beautiful background music during dinner (at which point some of my older guests got up to dance) and then kicked it up into high gear for the rest of the night. There was not a single guest that didn't make it out onto the dance floor and the smiles on their faces will live in my memory forever. Although they are more expensive than a DJ, the experience you and your guests will have is absolutely worth it. In a nutshell, if you want a wedding that will go down in the history books as the best wedding ever, hire Amaretto.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2012

We highly recommend Chris Grasso and Amaretto. (Chris also arranged for a string trio for the ceremony (Anthem), who were superb.) From beginning to end, Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with -- attentive, well-organized, accommodating, and thoughtful; he answered all of our (many) questions promptly and thoroughly and made the entire process painless. He is a true professional, and a warm and kind person.

Amaretto was fabulous. They had our guests dancing all night long! They performed just the right mix of music, and our guests (from all over the US) commented that Amaretto was the best wedding band they had seen. They were very accommodating with respect to the songs we wanted played, as well adding a song that was not on their playlist. Our only regret was that we couldn't continue the music and dancing at the the night's end! We would hire Amaretto again without hesitation.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2012

Every guest at our wedding who commented on the music said that Amaretto was the best wedding band that they had ever seen. We couldn't agree more, and suffice it to say that we have been to our fair share of weddings. As we had hoped would be the case, Amaretto had everyone up and on the dance floor from start to finish, with an incredible range and remarkable judgment as to what would keep the party going. They nailed the songs we asked them to learn for us (with very little lead time) and were extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We wouldn't change a single thing about our experience with Amaretto.

We know that hiring a big band to play at your wedding is a sizeable investment, but hiring Amaretto is an investment that you most certainly will not regret. Thank you, Chris Grasso and the entire band, for giving us a fantastic evening of music that we will never forget.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Kitomila · Married on 04/15/2012

From the Bride: I can't say enough or express enough how wonderful it was to have DC Fusion (Chris Grosso Music) play for my wedding. You all were incredibly professional and added such a Magical component to my special day. All of your beautiful faces and instruments plus wonderful attitudes served as an essential backdrop to the reception. I assure anyone who goes with this group will not be disappointed as DC fusion adds such class, fun, and elegance to any occasions. Thank you all again! - Kito

From the Groom: I happen to be a longtime fan of DC Fusion, having the opportunity to hear them on quite a few occasions. All I can say, This band has a track record of being phenomenal. I am a true music lover and I am always impressed with this band's extensive repertoire and mostly their ability to "Wow" the crowd, my wedding was no different. I am still receiving calls and emails about DC Fusion. These guys are "TRULY AMAZING" and I'm sure their calendar is filling fast, as they are in very high demand all over the east coast. If you are considering having live entertainment for your event, make it DC Fusion; anything else would be settling for less than excellence! I love you DC Fusion, can't wait to see you again! - Marcus

Sent on 05/01/2012

Kasia · Married on 04/14/2012

We hired Amaretto (9 piece) as our reception band and had the sound engineer stay an extra hour to play music from our ipod. Amaretto far surpassed our expectations, do not hesitate to hire them as your wedding band, you will not be disappointed! They not only sounded great, but they spent the time to get to know us as a couple so that the music played was a reflection of us! It was also super important to us that the music played would engage guests of all ages, and they were so fabulous that our dance floor was filled the entire night! They are the best in DC.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Greg · Married on 01/07/2012

We had DC Fusion for our wedding in early January and we LOVED them. We added 4 pieces to the band because we had a large wedding in a large room, so we wanted to make sure the sound was powerful enough. They were absolutely amazing, they kept everyone dancing the whole night, and they really worked the room well. From the first song until the last, they were unbelievable and totally professional.

We are extremely picky about our music and spent countless hours looking for the right band. We took a chance on DC Fusion and were not disappointed. They were even able to learn 4 songs that we requested and played them perfectly.

One curveball was that the lead male vocalist got the flu the week before our wedding and needed to be replaced. I was extremely nervous about this switch, but the minute I heard the new singer at our first dance, I knew I had nothing to worry about. He was incredible and got the crowd into it all night long.

We got compliments all night long on the band, and the dance floor was packed from the beginning until literally the last note was played. People are still telling us how awesome the band was and, in my opinion, they really made the party.

Lastly, Chris Grasso was a real pleasure to work with. He responded to all of my emails right away and was always professional. He was flexible and really listened to what we wanted.

Overall, I would highly recommend DC Fusion to anyone who wants a great band that will get everyone partying all night.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Craig · Married on 12/03/2011

We had DC Fusion perform for our ceremony and reception. They performed 3 songs for the ceremony acompanied by acoustic guitar and sax. All I can say is that it was amazing. I am dying to get my wedding video back so I can hear it again. Their playlist and energy really made the reception a blast. During the cocktail hour, the music was at the appropriate level for conversation and sounded great. Once the dancing started, the bands energy and enthusiasm got people on the floor right away! None of our guests wanted to get off the dance floor as each song was better than the next. The band accomodated our request tha they learn three songs, and kept those from our "do not play" list off the set list. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. The band was a huge part of our wedding being as elegant and wonderful as it was.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2011

If you want to have an amazing, non-cheesy, makes-everyone-want-to-dance band, work with Chris Grasso. We chose Amaretto based on their online demo, but never in a million years would we have imagined that they would be as fantastic as they were. These are real musicians! Chris is great to work with, patient, sweet, responsive, and operates a total class operation. Our guests were raving about the band, and my husband and I could not have been more thrilled.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Peter · Married on 10/15/2011

Amaretto played at my wife and I's wedding this past weekend in Pennsylvania and they were nothing short of amazing. Our guests danced the entire night and the question that everyone asked during and after the ceremony was not the usual, where are you going for your honeymoon?, but rather, that band was incredible, where did you find them? From Motown to recent hits to tasteful dinner music, the band transitioned between songs and genres with seamless precision, spectacular vocals, and dazzling instrumental solos. Thank you Chris for being such a professional and delivering us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 10/17/2011
  • W

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2011

We had DC Fusion play at our wedding. They were absolutely fabulous! They had tremendous energy and enthusiasm. They came out onto the dance floor to play and sing with our guests. And they have tremendous vocalists. It was pitch perfect all night long, and all of our guests (young and old) had a blast. People raved about them all night -- and we're STILL getting people saying how much fun they were. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Jeff · Married on 09/04/2011

We cannot begin to describe how fantastic DC Fusion was at our wedding on 9/4/11 at the Hotel Monaco. For us, the band and music set the mood of the party, and DC Fusion could not have done a better job at immediately letting everyone know that this was a PARTY! Everyone, from ages 11 to 70, were out of their seats for every dance song that was played. If I could put pictures on here, you would see that I am not exaggerating when I say that several times throughout the night, every chair was empty. Even the music played while we eating was great. No one wanted this party to end, and are happy to give DC Fusion credit for that. I had no less than 30 people come up to me the next day to tell us how great DC Fusion was and ask about how we found them and to tell us that we have set the bar for all of our friends' future weddings.

In addition to the fantastic energy that DC Fusion brought to our reception, I also want to compliment Chris Grasso and Benjie for being so responsive and willing to work with us to ensure that everything went as well as it did.

I wish I had a better vocabulary to give DC Fusion an even more raving review. Thanks again DC Fusion for making our wedding a night to remember!!

Jeff and Ethan

Sent on 09/06/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2011

Amaretto performed at our wedding reception on the Eastern Shore on June 25th and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! My husband is a musician and generally really critical of other performers, but he was on the dance floor all night and can't stop singing their praises. Quotes such as "best wedding band I've ever heard" have been uttered by many guests -- including by our professional photographer who's been to who knows how many weddings in her career. The dance floor was packed from the first dance to the last. The vocalists and musicians were nothing short of perfection. At one point, the trumpet player was even on the dance floor with us, jamming away.

From our first interaction with the band manager, Chris, we were greeted with professionalism, quick responses and flexibility. The band was able to meet our song requests and adapt them perfectly. Really, we couldn't have asked for more. We would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about a band for their wedding. You will not regret your decision.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Kim · Married on 06/11/2011

Amaretto made our wedding into an unforgettable EVENT, not just a reception. We danced into the evening to a wonderful array of music. This band is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 05/14/2011

I can't say enough good things about Chris Grasso and the band, Amaretto. From the beginning, Chris was responsive and professional. He worked with my budget and gave us a great 7 piece band. His pre-event form was very thorough and he followed every single request to the letter. He also let me make my own CD for him to play the exact songs that I wanted during the band's break. the band itself was phenomenal. Every song was right on - for parents and younger generations, everyone was pleased and dancing like crazy. the vocalists and musicians really look like they're having fun up on stage and that makes for such a fun party. The mix of music was absolutely perfect. My dad was so pleased with their performance which really made me happy since I know the music was so important to him and because he paid for it. I missed my own photo booth and my own desert bar b/c i never left the dance floor - but i have no regrets! At brunch the next morning, everyone was talking about the band. Amaretto set the tone for the night and they did a PERFECT job. we had a phenomenal party and all the credit goes to amaretto. If you want a crowd pleaser for a broad audience, if you want a reliable band leader, a class act, and if you're ready to be sore from dancing the day after your wedding, you must hire Amaretto!
    Thanks for making our night so much fun, Chris!!
    - Lisa (May 14, 2011)

Sent on 05/18/2011

sherrie · Married on 05/07/2011

Loved Dc fusion!!!!! They MADE our wedding! We asked them to learn two songs for us, and they did so perfectly. When wedid our first dance to Alicia Keys If i aint got you, I thought the lead singer was just as good as alicia ;-) I cant thank them enought for making our event so wonderful

Sent on 05/23/2011

Alice · Married on 04/30/2011

Chris Grasso and Amaretto were flawless. Chris is incredibly responsive, accommodating, professional and competent, which made organizing all of the music logistics a dream. And the music itself...wow. The band was the best I've ever heard at a wedding, and every guest we talked to said the same. The talent of the musicians was truly remarkable and the dancefloor was one of the highlights of our night. We cannot thank Chris and crew enough for all they did to exceed our wildest expectations.

Sent on 05/26/2011

Erika · Married on 04/16/2011

We could not be happier with Chris Grasso and Amaretto! Chris was responsive and reliable during the planning, and at our wedding the band sounded great -- guests of all ages (even the grandparents!) could not stop raving about how good the music was.

Sent on 04/18/2011