Chris Giordano Photography Reviews

Chris Giordano Photography 7
  • Sheldon

Sheldon Miller · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Decision I made

My Wedding was a major success. We held our wedding at the Tampa Garden Club and majority of the successes were a result of Chris's efforts. Outside of his amazing photography work, he went OVER & BEYOND with regards to coordination, planning, and making us feel like family. On multiple instances, family & friends asked how long we knew Chris as if we were long time friends (The wedding and rehearsal dinner was the first time he provided services). That's the kind of impact he makes. He was very detailed when it came to determining the appropriate timeline for our wedding. From the moment we had our first consultation, we could tell we were in great hands. He showed clear initiative as he coordinated REGULARLY with our planner and other vendors to ensure everything went smoothly.

The quality of his work speaks for itself. (see link) We only have positive feedback to give on his photography skills. It's pretty nerve wrecking knowing that one person is responsible for capturing all the memories on your special day and making sure to get all you want in such a small window. Choosing Chris is likely to be the best decision you make. We couldn't wait to write this review. There is 0 chance we ever hire another photographer for any event or service. He has us for life. We are forever customers.

The Miller's

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Chris Giordano Photography 8
    Chris Giordano Photography 9
    Chris Giordano Photography 10
    Chris Giordano Photography 11

Nikki · Married on 11/09/2018

Best photographer bride and grooms dream about!!

Chris was amazing from the initial phone conversation to set up engagement photos all the way to taking photos on the dance floor. He made me and my now hubby feel so comfortable and had a blast while getting our pictures taken! 10/10 would recommend!

Denise Hester · Married on 11/09/2018

What an engaging photographer!!!

Chris just took the photos for my daughters wedding this past weekend. He was one of the highlights from the event. Worked with everyone and got everyone's attention -- including 6 year old twins. He was super efficient on the family photos and his team was highly engaged throughout the reception. Cannot wait to see the end result!!

Jennifer Chapman · Married on 11/09/2018

Besides the products being beautiful, Chris and his team are fun. They made Val photos portion of wedding day entertaining.

Chris is a real Professional. He has an Artistic eye for a great shot. He and his team are fun which added to the event.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Schmiedeke · Married on 11/04/2018

Best photographer ever

Chris gave us a 100 percent. He caught every detail of my wedding. Our engagement photos were amazing. He went beyond and above of what i expected! If you are looking for a wedding photographer you found the best one here!

Jade Marsicano · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing photographer

Chris was by far the best photographer I could ever ask for. He took notes on what we wanted and made it happen! He also makes you feel very comfortable while doing his job! He is now someone myself and my husband would consider as a friend too!

• User4871692 · 1+ year ago

Chris' eye for detail is extraordinary! He definitely is gifted in his profession. The "moments" he captured were amazing. We would have missed out on so much if we would have used someone else. Don't think twice if you're considering him. We've used many photographers in the past, and he's the BEST...hands down!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 02/24/2018

Chris went above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2018
  • F

Floyd · Married on 12/16/2017

Chris was amazing, he really knows how to get the perfect photo and the perfect time. Hands down I have never seen this type of quality

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Chris Giordano Photography 12
    Chris Giordano Photography 13

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris is amazing at what he does! We included our dogs in our engagement photos, and he was so wonderful anf patient with them! He also did a great job with the flower girls at my wedding - I know photographing kids and pets can be quite difficult! I can't recommend him enough, he's professional and laid back and a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris is amazing from start to finish, and such a great person. He paid attention to little details about us, and that made our engagement and wedding photos unique to us. We absolutely love our photos, and chris!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Chris Giordano Photography 14
    Chris Giordano Photography 15
    Chris Giordano Photography 16
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 05/20/2017

We met Chris through our wedding planner. Chris has been nothing but a sweetheart and we loved having him as our photographer for our May 20,2017 wedding. Chris is very professional, always communicating and making sure everything was ready for the big day and everyone just loved our engagement and wedding portraits, thanks Chris for everything and would definitely recommend him for wedding and engagement photos plus his prices weren’t too pricey like other places. Here’s a few pic of the amazing work he did!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Chris Giordano Photography 23
    Chris Giordano Photography 24
    Chris Giordano Photography 25

Kelsey · Married on 03/18/2017

I feel I MUST share with you how amazing our photographer was... what bride can walk away liking 500+ photos from her wedding...No one was more pleasantly surprised as me! Not only did he give us the best photos I could imagine, but he is just a class act and so great to work with. He brought a mini stool for my double-chin insecurities, helped fix a shoe for my flower girl and even helped with my bussel when we were struggling with it - that helps tell you what kind of guy he is. I loved that he was open to our ideas and he actually listened to what we wanted. We had so much fun working with him, he really tried everything he could do to help our day be amazing. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts Chris!
    You won't regret it y'all!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Karen · Married on 03/18/2017

Chris is absolutely the best Photographer. My daughter Kasey and new son-n-law Danny's wedding at the Grand Plaza on St. Pete Beach was beautiful and Chris captured every moment of the day. His personality is incredible and so easy to work with. Your crazy if you don't book him for your most important occasion. THANKS CHRIS!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kasey · Married on 02/17/2017

Amazing photographer. Stayed on schedule and was not late showing up.

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/11/2016

Hire Chris for your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! He was super flexible and wanted to hear out all of my wants/needs. He captured my wedding so well I was crying looking back at the photos. He captured every bit of emption.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Chris was outstanding. From the first moment we met him, he made us feel at ease- and that's isnt easy with my fiancée. He made us laugh and always made sure we were comfortable during our engagement session. During our wedding, I have no words for how calm he was. He was fun and made sure when we left the hotel, I remembered everything. Though out the day, he made our families love him as much as we did. When our imahes came lightening fast, I felt the rush of emotion and the day came right back to me thanks to his skills.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • TheFutureMrsOwen

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Chris was recommended to us by our wedding planner when we had no clue what we were doing. We weren't planning on doing engagement photos, we were on a budget, but the engagement session was included in the price of the wedding photos so we decided to do it. Chris was very helpful and walked us through everything. When it came to wedding day, he was amazing. He worked along with the wedding coordinator and made everything seem so easy for us. He even agreed to stay an extra hour at the end of the wedding (for a very reasonable price) so we could get our sparkler exit. We definitely recommend Chris!
    -Lindsey & Ryan
    Married 10/29/2016

Sent on 01/02/2017

Tammy · Married on 08/06/2016

Chris is an amazing wedding photographer! He is very professional and makes you feel so comfortable. Our wedding pictures came out amazing. He definitely has an eye for quality pictures. His photo ideas were great, and he even took into consideration a couple of shots I wanted to capture in the evening off of bayshore blvd with the downtown Tampa in the distance. Thank you so much Chris!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Ali · Married on 06/18/2016

Chris is a wonderful photographer and a great person!! After a few minutes of meeting him, we knew we wanted him to photograph our engagement session and wedding. He is such a pleasure to work with and the pictures are phenomenal. Prior to the wedding day, he created a wedding timeline, asked what shots and portraits we wanted, and made sure to call and check on us multiple times. As a bride, the wedding day is stressful but he did his best to make sure it was the opposite. His humor and relaxed demeanor kept myself and my bridesmaids calm! He was so flexible, accommodating, and made sure my groom and I were comfortable from the beginning of the day until we left the venue. We have already received a few sneak peek wedding pictures and they are absolutely stunning!!! The amount of compliments we have received so far is overwhelming!! Thank you, Chris, for going above and beyond.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/05/2015

Chris could not have been a better choice for our photographer. He was friendly, comforting, excited and fun. Our engagement session images were so stunning we want him to do our family photos this year as well. Our wedding pictures are nothing short of perfect, they were finished and given to us so quickly that it was a much welcomed surprise and we love them so much we are now ordering an album which we thought we didnt want. His style and personality are the perfect addition to a wedding day. We are so thankful to Chris for capturing our entire day and giving us this wonderful heirloom to some day show our children. He is the BEST!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris is an amazing photographer that not only captured our engagement session and wedding but also helped us stay on our timeline the day of the wedding!! He saved the day so many times. He kept in touch throughout the planning process and was always willing to help with anything. He is funny, professional and creates amazing shots!! We had sneak peaks to us the night of our wedding !! Our photography album was complete very quickly. We have soo many amazing pictures from our special day! We always felt comfortable with him. He was awesome and we have nothing but great things to say about him!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Mary Ann · Married on 07/18/2015

Our original photographer we hired left the country and we found out 1 month before our wedding! Chris came highly recommended from our wedding planner and I will say we were pleased beyond belief! Chris took some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! EVER!! We are consistently receiving compliments on our pictures and I must say I have been ecstatic with the way they all turned out. Not only is he a fabulous photographer, he is also a great person to work with, easy going and funny. He was definitely one of our best choices!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Chris provided outstanding service before, during and most importantly, after our big day. I didn't really want an engagement shoot, but I'm glad I did! It was a great way to calm my camera jitters and for him to get a sense of how we photographed. Chris was professional, prompt and delivered on his promise to provide amazing photos. Even our guests liked Chris. My bridesmaid liked him so much that she hired him for her wedding in February. Thank you again Chris for everything you did for us on a day that meant so much to us.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Leigh · Married on 10/04/2014

Chris was an amazing photographer! My wife had some ideas in the types of shots we wanted for the wedding, which Chris was aptly able to take, but he had many other great ideas! He was very flexible and when the action was happening you could barely notice he was there but the photos taken afterwards show he most definitely was.

Sent on 01/08/2015