Chris Fig Productions Reviews

75 | New York, NY

75 Reviews for Chris Fig Productions

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2010

Chris Fig Productions provided a quality product with a high level of professionalism.

We thought the filming and editing work for our Wedding video was great and would highly recommend Chris Fig Productions.

It was a pleasure to work with Chris.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Kristine · Married on 10/24/2009

Chris did a great job on our wedding. WE met with him and saw a sample video and he offered sucha great value for his services. He was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, planning all the details prior, and his delivery is so prompt and FAST! The video came out great, and we would recommend him to anyone!! Thank you again,Kristine and Andrew

Sent on 01/07/2010

Erin · Married on 10/10/2009

Christopher was very helpful right from the first meeting. He answered all our questions and thoroughly explained the different videography packages and options. After reserving his services for our wedding day, Christopher was always accessible via email and responded to any questions or concerns we had in a timely manner. Our videographer on our wedding day was James and he was very polite, professional, and shot beautiful footage. Christopher was in touch with us throughout the editing process and always kept us up to date with the progress. Our video was complete in a more than reasonable time period and the finished product was everything and more we had hoped for. I would highly recommend Chris Fig Productions to everyone!

Sent on 04/19/2010
  • F

felicia · Married on 10/10/2009

Chris Fig Productions is amazing!! Our wedding video is perfect! Chris was able to capture our wedding day perfectly and my husband and I really enjoyed watching it together, it was everthing we hoped for and more. We cannot wait to show our family and friends. Chris is truely talented!

Sent on 04/23/2010
  • User2145735 · event on: 12/10/2011

Chris and his staff are OUTSTANDING. We are from the Pittsurgh area
    and wanted to find someone to video our son's surprise engagement at Rockafeller Center in New York city.

Chris made everything very easy, in spite of the fact that all the planning was being done "long distance". He was so very helpful, kind and professional. He got back to us immediately any time we had questions
    or concerns.

The families of the future bride and groom could not be there, but the vidoes and pictures are so amazing that we all feel like we participated in the event.

Many thanks and much gratitude to Chris and his staff for making this
    a tremendous experience and memory for all of us. I only wish that he
    and his staff were closer and could be the wedding photographer as
    well !!!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Judy! We were thrilled to be a part of your son and his fiancée's special day.

Lee · event on: 12/10/2011

The communication, service, and final product (video and photos) were all exceptional. I would recommend using ChrisFig photography to anybody.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Lee! Congratulations to you and Mary!

Myra · event on: 06/02/2012

Chris Figs displayed the utmost professionalism before and during our event. I knew from the moment that I met Chris that he was the videographer for my 25th Wedding Anniversary event. Chris did a fantastic job capturing the events of our day. He made a great movie for us to enjoy forever. We can't stop watching the recap of our event. It is so awesome and everyone loves it! He was very easy to work with. Most of the time, I didn't notice that he was there recording. We absolutely love our Wedding Anniversary video. It was perfect! Chris was friendly and amazing from beginning to end and I would recommend him.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Thank you Myra!
  • User2967581 · event on: 12/25/2012

Wow, there are no words that can express how pleased I am with the service Chris provided. Chris was able to document my entire proposal on CHRISTMAS DAY! He is very reasonable, understanding, punctual, and the quality of his work is fantastic!

I highly recommend Chris for any event you would like to document!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you! We had a wonderful time working with you!

Andrea · event on: 01/11/2013

Chris was really Kind and professional

Sent on 01/15/2013

Thank you Andrea!
  • User3239457 · event on: 04/04/2013

Very responsive to requests and a great work quality.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you! It was great working with you!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2017

Chris was great! He captured all the moments we could have asked for, and more! Watching our video, there were times we didn’t even know he had the camera rolling and it made for an incredibly candid video. We love his style, and his professionalism ! I’m so glad we went with Chris Fig Productions

Sent on 12/22/2017

Joanna · Married on 06/12/2011

Chris was really easy to work with and my husband and I were really happy that we got video and used Chris Fig Productions. I love how the video came out and definitely recommend Chris!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Thank you Joanna!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/15/2011

Chris & Co. were simply amazing from beginning to end! Chris handled all communications, meetings and arrangements leading up to the wedding day seamlessly. He was a very good listener when it was time to advise him of specifics we wanted to film on our day. Both videographers were prompt and discrete throughout our entire wedding. The end result was a beautiful video filled with the highlights of our day (even a custom edit was squeezed in)! We can't thank Chris & Co enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Thank you Olivia!

Diana · Married on 10/01/2010

Chris was extremely flexible and worked in a timely manner to complete my video by my requested date. He always emailed responses quickly and was very professional.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Hami · event on: 11/11/2011

Was Actually a Proposal and he and his team were great to work with :)

Sent on 12/02/2011

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Parham! Congratulations on your engagement!

Renee · event on: 04/04/2013

Used Chris Fig Productions for our annual investor dinner presentation. They were very quick to respond and available even though we contacted them 2 days before the event! They edited and included slides in the way that we wanted it in the presentation and we received the final product within two weeks! We are very impressed with their work and will be sure to use them again for our next company event.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Renee! We are looking forward to working with you again.

mitch · event on: 05/23/2013

fantastic work and made a video i will cherrish forever! thanks again

Sent on 06/04/2013

Breanna · Married on 09/15/2012

3.5

I thought Chris Fig Productions were absolutely fantastic! Chris is very kind and professional. The work they did on our wedding video was beyond what I even expected. They are very unique with the way they capture details and did so in a very modern and tasteful way. I honestly preferred Chris Fig over the photographer I had so that should say A LOT! Reason why I say that, just looking at the video several times I felt like I was reliving that moment again and couldn't stop tearing up and that is exactly what I wanted after it was all said and done. With all the chaos of what's going on, you don't really get to enjoy and/or notice the environment around you on your wedding day and I'm happy to say that Chris Fig has given me the opportunity to sit back and enjoy my once in a lifetime event without feeling like there was a moment lost. I would highly recommend and am looking forward to working with Chris again. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Thank you Breanna!

MEAGAN · Married on 05/06/2011

Christopher Fig and his assistant were amazing. They were almost invisible and completely non intrusive. I strongly reccommend using his company. They are very proffessional and polite.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Allison · Married on 10/09/2009

3.5

Great value for money. We loved our video, Chris did a wonderful job.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Mercy · Married on 08/29/2014

We were so happy with the results. We kept watching the recap part of the video over and over again. Very much worth it. Love it very much!!! We wished that we could have gotten your most expensive packages now, just because of the great result we received. Thank you for working with our budget.

Sent on 10/27/2014

3182 · Married on 09/08/2012

Chris Fig is very professional and a pleasure to work with. He was always very responsive and addressed any questions I had. James was our videographer and we hardly even knew he was there! he stayed in the background but still managed to capture everything. The condensed 10 minute video they sent us really captured beautiful moments and was set to the music we provided. A+ for Chris Fig Productions!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Thank you Erin!

Dee · Married on 07/23/2011

Chris is the consummate professional. He was courteous, prompt, and unobtrusive. Several guests mentioned that they didn't even know he was there, because he managed to not be in the way. He definitely gets an A!!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Thank you Donna!

James · event on: 06/05/2012

Chris did the video for Vocal Artists Management annual concert in New York City. He was entirely professional and sent our DVD copies even sooner than expected. Video quality was excellent. Highly recommend Chris Fig Productions!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Thank you James!

Jina · Married on 01/02/2011

0.0
      2.5
      0.5

I hired Chris for my January 2, 2011 wedding. I planned a wedding in 4 weeks due to my husband being diangosed with a rare and incurable cancer. I gave Chris a background on my situation and how important this day was for me to be able to know when my husband will no longer be with me, that I can look back and see him. I asked him in writing to video tape mostly my husband. When I received the uncut version, I was extremely angry!! He would videotape us dancing and my husband singing to me, and then right in the middle he would pan the camera onto someone else. He did this throughout the night. Every shot of us dancing would be 30seconds and then it would move to our guests. In the edited version he showed a sweet moment of us sitting at our table and whispering to each other..it was about 10seconds, but in the uncut version, it was a good minute. Why was that not in there? I also told him not to videotape a certain person and Chris put that in the Contract that we signed and gues what??? That person was all in the video. Chris' response, well when something is going on, we will videotape it and when someone says something before a wedding they do not usually mean it. If I did not mean it, then why would I have signed to it and had it in writing. Now, when I look back at this day, it is full of my guests and friends and barely of my husband. How is this supposed to be a reminder of a special day of a person who may not be around much longer? Chris did not care about my requests in writing, on the contract or even verbally at the wedding. I pulled him aside and asked that he not have a particular uninvited guest in my video and for the last 50min of the reception, he never communicated as my photographer and DJ did for me to move so that this "guest" would not be in any of the shots. He continued to videotape at an angle to make this "guest" prevalent in every part of my video.

This was a video that he created for himself and as per his liking and wants. He never cared about our situation or what we wanted. It did not matter that it was all spoken of before the wedding of exactly how I wanted the video to be. This was a waste of money, and a day that I can never get back that he took from me.

He was not even remorseful, until after several angry phone calls did he try to attempt to apologize.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

After Jina viewed her video, she emailed us stating " It was a great video and you have made us smile for the past 2 days, so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! The issues have nothing to do with you....I am just a pain in the butt and a perfectionist...so I apologize now! lol!"

Jina was by far the most challenging bride we have ever worked with. To our understanding, no one from her family was present and she did not have a good relationship with most of the groom's family. She asked us to remove many shots of her sister-in-laws, parents-in-law, and best man and even the groom's grandmother. She removed all of the Groom's father speech. In addition, she had a guest who had become a disturbance due to drugs and alcohol and we accommodated her requests during the edit process to remove that individual.

We have spent more than 1 month after the video was completed working with Jina on all the issues that bothered her. Nothing had to do with our work, it had to do with the people that she invited to her day. Unfortunately, Jina was the most challenging bride we've ever encountered, even requesting a partial refund of $700, which we refused. We apologize to all of our future clients who may be troubled by this review. We'd be more than happy to discuss it further with anyone who wishes. At Chris Fig Productions we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, it is a two-way street and some clients just choose to be unsatisfied despite all of your efforts.