Chris Fig Productions Reviews

76 | New York, NY

76 Reviews for Chris Fig Productions

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2010

Chris Fig productions is great! Chris is very talented, great eye for shots, reasonably priced, friendly, easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/17/2011

Jose · Married on 08/20/2010

Chris was FANTASTIC!!! He made sure that he was able to get the shots we wanted and NEVER intruded or inerupted the proceedings. He was a true professional in every sense of the word and helped us have an incredible event. We were so excited to see some early clips before we got the full video and he far surpassed our expectations with the finished product. Everyone who's seen some clips just raves and raves about how good it looks. Chris didn't just shoot our wedding, he captured all the moments that we talked about and gave us tangable evidence that it was all real. He helped make our dream a reality. I would recomend Chris to all my friends and family.

Sent on 11/21/2010

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2010

We used Chris Fig as our videographer for our wedding 8/6/10. We were extremely happy with the work Chris did! Not only was his work good but he is also very professional. We highly recommend Chris Fig! We couldn't have asked for a better video!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Trish · Married on 07/09/2010

Chris was great to work with and my husband and I are very happy with the video we received. He did a really good job with capturing all the details throughout the ceremony and the reception, which was very important to me. The video was well put together with the music we selected and the entire arrangement of the video was very well done. He also did my brother's wedding a year before mine and they were very pleased with their video as well.

Sent on 09/05/2010

Jared · Married on 06/27/2010

Christopher was a pleasure to work with and the video came out even better than expected! We wish all of our vendors worked out this well. Christopher went above and beyond during the wedding. He even helped me out with my tie when I had some wardrobe issues. Plus, he seemed to capture EVERY meaningful moment during our wedding. Watching the video, we were shocked that he seemed to be everywhere! But, during the wedding he was never in the way. In fact, it was only when I had the tie issue that I remember him coming out of the shadows to help out. Overall, A++ and there is no one that we could recommend more, you will be very happy!

Sent on 08/22/2010

christina · Married on 06/20/2010

Chris was very professional and showed up on time the day of our wedding. He was always helpful and answered our questions quickly via email or phone. We would definitely use Chris again for our next special occasion:)

Sent on 09/02/2010

Daria · Married on 05/30/2010

We are thrilled with the work of Chris Fig Productions. Chris did an amazing job capturing the true essence of our big day. He had a very relaxed, yet organized approach while ensuring that every exciting moment was caught on video. His professionalism and talent were demonstrated throughout the whole planning process and carried on through the actual day. We love reliving our wedding over and over again through watching the video. It was a true pleasure working with Chris to make this time so special!

Sent on 09/04/2010

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2010

Chris Fig Productions provided a quality product with a high level of professionalism.

We thought the filming and editing work for our Wedding video was great and would highly recommend Chris Fig Productions.

It was a pleasure to work with Chris.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Kristine · Married on 10/24/2009

Chris did a great job on our wedding. WE met with him and saw a sample video and he offered sucha great value for his services. He was a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, planning all the details prior, and his delivery is so prompt and FAST! The video came out great, and we would recommend him to anyone!! Thank you again,Kristine and Andrew

Sent on 01/07/2010

Erin · Married on 10/10/2009

Christopher was very helpful right from the first meeting. He answered all our questions and thoroughly explained the different videography packages and options. After reserving his services for our wedding day, Christopher was always accessible via email and responded to any questions or concerns we had in a timely manner. Our videographer on our wedding day was James and he was very polite, professional, and shot beautiful footage. Christopher was in touch with us throughout the editing process and always kept us up to date with the progress. Our video was complete in a more than reasonable time period and the finished product was everything and more we had hoped for. I would highly recommend Chris Fig Productions to everyone!

Sent on 04/19/2010
  • F

felicia · Married on 10/10/2009

Chris Fig Productions is amazing!! Our wedding video is perfect! Chris was able to capture our wedding day perfectly and my husband and I really enjoyed watching it together, it was everthing we hoped for and more. We cannot wait to show our family and friends. Chris is truely talented!

Sent on 04/23/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2017

Chris was great! He captured all the moments we could have asked for, and more! Watching our video, there were times we didn’t even know he had the camera rolling and it made for an incredibly candid video. We love his style, and his professionalism ! I’m so glad we went with Chris Fig Productions

Sent on 12/22/2017

Hami · event on 11/11/2011

Was Actually a Proposal and he and his team were great to work with :)

Sent on 12/02/2011

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Parham! Congratulations on your engagement!

Joanna · Married on 06/12/2011

Chris was really easy to work with and my husband and I were really happy that we got video and used Chris Fig Productions. I love how the video came out and definitely recommend Chris!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Thank you Joanna!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/15/2011

Chris & Co. were simply amazing from beginning to end! Chris handled all communications, meetings and arrangements leading up to the wedding day seamlessly. He was a very good listener when it was time to advise him of specifics we wanted to film on our day. Both videographers were prompt and discrete throughout our entire wedding. The end result was a beautiful video filled with the highlights of our day (even a custom edit was squeezed in)! We can't thank Chris & Co enough!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Thank you Olivia!

Diana · Married on 10/01/2010

Chris was extremely flexible and worked in a timely manner to complete my video by my requested date. He always emailed responses quickly and was very professional.

Sent on 12/28/2010

mitch · event on 05/23/2013

fantastic work and made a video i will cherrish forever! thanks again

Sent on 06/04/2013

Renee · event on 04/04/2013

Used Chris Fig Productions for our annual investor dinner presentation. They were very quick to respond and available even though we contacted them 2 days before the event! They edited and included slides in the way that we wanted it in the presentation and we received the final product within two weeks! We are very impressed with their work and will be sure to use them again for our next company event.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Renee! We are looking forward to working with you again.

Breanna · Married on 09/15/2012

3.5

I thought Chris Fig Productions were absolutely fantastic! Chris is very kind and professional. The work they did on our wedding video was beyond what I even expected. They are very unique with the way they capture details and did so in a very modern and tasteful way. I honestly preferred Chris Fig over the photographer I had so that should say A LOT! Reason why I say that, just looking at the video several times I felt like I was reliving that moment again and couldn't stop tearing up and that is exactly what I wanted after it was all said and done. With all the chaos of what's going on, you don't really get to enjoy and/or notice the environment around you on your wedding day and I'm happy to say that Chris Fig has given me the opportunity to sit back and enjoy my once in a lifetime event without feeling like there was a moment lost. I would highly recommend and am looking forward to working with Chris again. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Thank you Breanna!

MEAGAN · Married on 05/06/2011

Christopher Fig and his assistant were amazing. They were almost invisible and completely non intrusive. I strongly reccommend using his company. They are very proffessional and polite.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Allison · Married on 10/09/2009

3.5

Great value for money. We loved our video, Chris did a wonderful job.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Mercy · Married on 08/29/2014

We were so happy with the results. We kept watching the recap part of the video over and over again. Very much worth it. Love it very much!!! We wished that we could have gotten your most expensive packages now, just because of the great result we received. Thank you for working with our budget.

Sent on 10/27/2014

3182 · Married on 09/08/2012

Chris Fig is very professional and a pleasure to work with. He was always very responsive and addressed any questions I had. James was our videographer and we hardly even knew he was there! he stayed in the background but still managed to capture everything. The condensed 10 minute video they sent us really captured beautiful moments and was set to the music we provided. A+ for Chris Fig Productions!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Thank you Erin!

James · event on 06/05/2012

Chris did the video for Vocal Artists Management annual concert in New York City. He was entirely professional and sent our DVD copies even sooner than expected. Video quality was excellent. Highly recommend Chris Fig Productions!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Thank you James!

Dee · Married on 07/23/2011

Chris is the consummate professional. He was courteous, prompt, and unobtrusive. Several guests mentioned that they didn't even know he was there, because he managed to not be in the way. He definitely gets an A!!!

Sent on 09/26/2011