Chris Fig Productions Reviews

75 | New York, NY

75 Reviews for Chris Fig Productions

Jim · Married on 09/10/2017

Chris Fig Productions was a joy to work with, from the very first meeting where James, who was to work our wedding, showed us examples of what he'd done before, what he liked to do, and, more importantly, listened to what we wanted. On the day of he was great, seamlessly interacting with all of our wedding party and guests as he did his job, and he was fun to just talk to as well. The finished product was everything we wanted and more; the recap video was beautiful and perfect and the full video captured so many great memories from our day. We couldn't be happier we chose them.

Daksha · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Chris Fig Productions. Right away we met with James, the videographer who would be shooting our wedding, and he showed us some samples of his work. He went over pricing and options and if there was anything he couldn't answer, he found out for us. He was always available to answer questions leading up to the day. James is personable, talented, and great at his job. Working with him and with Chris Fig was a smooth process and we are thrilled with how our videos came out.

Was professional and like a ghost... He captured the day without anyone knowing he was there. My sister in law used him as well and loved him, she then suggested him. Loved working with chris!

Chris Fig did the video for my wedding and they were incredible. We were looking for a non-traditional, cinematic video. We wanted the important moments captured artistically, without hours of people dancing. They did just that. I let them know beforehand what was important to me, and the 40 min video captured everything. The day of, they were professional and discreet. They put a mic on my husband, so the ceremony was loud and clear. The video jumps between parts of the ceremony, speeches, and other parts of the day, so it's not boring. We were surprised that we actually laughed watching it as it included sound clips of great moments we didn't remember. They also include a video re-cap which was a great trailer to post on social media! These guys are worth every penny. Highly recommended!

Good value for excellent service.

Vanessa · event on: 07/28/2012

Very Atrentive & extremely professional! We are so grateful that they were flexible with our date as it was so last minute a week before the event! Can't wait to have them at my mother's 50 birthday celebration & our wedding!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Thank you Vanessa!

Pamela · Married on 07/27/2013

Chris was professional and flexible from the start. He was also very responsive! I just got my video and the recap (which is worth it) and it is great!

Thank you!!

Dina · Married on 07/26/2013

Chris did an amazing job at our wedding! He was so professional and really took the time to answer our questions. He always answered our emails and calls right away. When I asked him to see if he could arrange a live-stream of my wedding for my relatives in Europe, he went out of his way to set it up for me. On your wedding you really need vendors that go the extra mile and show they care about your special day, Chris and his team embodied this. On the day of my wedding, he was positive, energetic and on point, even with all the last minute changes going on. He went with the flow and really put effort into getting great shots. Chris even reminded me about the interviews I had wanted him to do of friends and family. With all the excitement going on that day, it felt good to know he was looking out for us even when we couldn't remember ourselves! Most of all, Chris is a really nice and friendly guy, someone you really want on your team on such an important day. If you are looking for a great videographer with quality service and a reasonable price-look no further!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Dina! We are thrilled we had the opportunity to capture your wedding day. Thank you for your kind words!

Maggie · Married on 05/18/2013

I was very happy with the video (basic edit and recap) that I received from Chris. He really captured all the special moments and then some. Chris was great to work with -- he listened to what I needed and made suggestions to the existing packages. He responds very quickly to emails and he's attentive and very professional. He was unobtrusive the day of the wedding and worked really well with my photographer. And after shopping around with other videographers, you also can't find a better price!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you! We had a great time capturing your wedding day.

We loved everything about our experience with Chris Fig productions. They were very organised and professional in the lead up to the wedding day which made the pre-wedding scheduling so much easier. On the day of the wedding our videographer James showed up and was very professional and friendly. The one thing I worried about a videographer was that they would be obtrusive and "in your face" the whole time. This was not the case with Chris Fig productions and James. He was very discreet - no big lights and microphones. You barely noticed him there. He did some interviews with me and the groom but they were short and sweet and well timed. He was the perfect videographer. We then received the actual video quite quickly after the wedding which was a pleasant surprise. The video was excellent! The quality was fantastic and the content was everything we could have asked for in memorialising our special day. Thanks Chris Fig and James!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

We had such a great time capturing your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words. Thank you!

Chris and his second cameraman were excellent!!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Thank you!

My husband and I were married April 2013 at the GIHC. We chose Chris Fig Productions for our videographer. We had meet with other videographers but Chris really stood out. His work and professionalism were the reason we chose him. From start to finish he answered all our questions and kept us informed. The video turned out great. We had a great time at our wedding and Chris captured every moment beautifully. I would highly recommend Chris Fig Productions.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a wonderful time documenting your wedding day memories.

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2013

Chris was able to work with us to provide us with a video package that suit our needs and budget. Our videographer James was amazing to work with. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He even helped give our photographers some tips on good photo opportunities. Several of our guests commented on how nice and personable he was. When we saw our video we were absolutely thrilled!!! James captured so many moments we didn't even remember!! The editing was great everything flows so smoothly it's our own wedding movie. It was such a pleasure to work with Chris Fig Productions, they are true professionals!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Danielle! We had such a blast working with you to capture your wedding day.

I can't say enough good things about Chris Fig Productions! Leading up to the wedding day, Chris was responsive and flexible. On the wedding day, everyone was so impressed with how sweet and patient and hard working they were! My husband and I couldn't be any happier with the wedding day- they were were professional, yet fun. Hardworking, yet patient. Captured every moment, yet were not intrusive at all!
    They helped to make our wedding day such a special day!

Julia · Married on 10/27/2012

MY husband and I went back and forth quite a bit as to whether we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding. After talking to a bunch of friends who had recently gotten married, we decided we would rather have regrets about getting a videographer than end up wishing we had a video of our wedding. I can't tell you how happy I am that we decided to have a video in general and specifically that we hired Chris. Part of the reason we weren't sure about a video is that my husband hates having a camera in his face. Chris was so unobtrusive but still captured all of the important moments and the general feel of our wedding. It really means a lot to me now to have our ceremony, the toasts and our parent dances on video. Chris did a beautiful job editing our video and put together a really fun montage of the highlights of our day. Chris is professional, a pleasure to deal with and very talented. I really can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Julia! We are so happy that we had the opportunity to capture your wedding day!
  • I

Iliana · Married on 10/21/2012

quick to respond to emails
    video came out wonderful, everything i wanted to in a video.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Thank you Iliana!

Maria · Married on 09/29/2012

I am happy that I hired Chris Fig productions. He was very attentive and followed up with me. It was such a fresh breath of air to work with him because I knew I was in good hands from our initial interaction and I did not have to worry about the videographer services and therefore was able to focus on the rest of my event. Very professional and flexible and attentive!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Maria! We had such a wonderful and fun time working with you.

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

Chris Fig did an amazing job on capturing the timeless moments of my wedding. We could not have been happier with him and his team through the entire process. After we hired Chris we were at ease and knew we made a great choice. Chris has made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding day all over again with the work of our amazing video. There is nothing I would change about it, It is absolutely Perfect!!!! I would recommend Chris for many reasons, not only is he reasonably priced he is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I feel Chris went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! We had a great time capturing your beautiful wedding.

A. · Married on 09/01/2012

Let me tell you, if you want to hire someone who really listens to you, hire Chris Fig. I met Chris first and the James, since Chris was busy on the day of my wedding September 1st, 2012 at the Harvard Club. He offered services of his partner James. We had a separate meeting with James, he was so personable and that's what I loved about this guy.
    What I value the most is that James was unnoticeable; he was never pulling us or doing any crazy things videographers can do.
    It is a great team, great prices and very very professional. I am sure if I need video services anytime soon; I will hire Chris Fig with no doubt.
    I really recommend.
    A.M.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Thank you Arusya!

Laura · Married on 08/17/2012

Chris was wonderful to work with for our wedding. He was extremely professional throughout the entire planning process. On the day of, Chris continued his professionalism. He captured every single important moment of our special day, but did so in a very unobtrusive way. He was never pushy or demanding. His turn around was quick. We received our video about 4 months after our event and we were able to enjoy our memories in time for the holidays. Thanks for everything Chris!

Sent on 01/19/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

We had a wonderful time working with you. Thank you Laura!

jasmin · Married on 08/04/2012

Chris Fig productions was an excellent choice! The day of the wedding they were friendly, unobtrusive , and professional. We forgot that they were even there! When we got the wedding video we were more than pleased with the results. They captured every special moment in the ceremony and the reception. I have been watching the video over and over again and each time it brings me back to the day and all of the great emotions that came with the day. This was money well spent and I would definitely recommend using Chris Fig!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Jasmin! Your wedding was beautiful and we loved working with you.

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2012

Wonderful! Chris was lovely and friendly in his manner and the video he produced was better than we could have hoped! :)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Thank you Lauren!

I'm actually looking forward to having another event, so I can work with Chris again as he was so great. I was very against using a videographer, however my wife really wanted one. I have zero regrets after seeing the quality of Chris' work. I think my favorite part was that we didn't even know he was at our wedding. He did a great job of staying out of the way, and getting great video. The quality of the DVD was spectacular and Chris went out of his way to rush us our video so we could watch it at a family gathering shortly after the wedding. Even after we realized that WE (not Chris) made a mistake, he showed no hesitation in correcting it, and did not even charge us. He is amazing, and if there were six stars, I would have given him another. Chris comes with my wife and my highest recommendation

Sent on 01/22/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed working with you!

johna · Married on 07/13/2012

Chris was super nice and we couldn't be happier with him and our wedding video. It was just what we wanted and he was able to capture all the great moments of the day/night.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Johna! We had such a wonderful time documenting your wedding.