Chris Carter Photography Reviews

Chris Carter Photography 4
Chris Carter Photography 5

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond Amazing!

There are NO words to express our gratitude towards this amazing duo! From the initial inquiry email and the meet and greet, we knew Chris & Chrissy were nothing short of wonderful and we HAD to use them! The rave reviews that I had heard for months prior were completely solidified upon seeing their work in person.

These two are the definition of power couple! We had the pleasure of using them for our engagement photos and we were SO beyond pleased with those that we couldn’t wait for the big day! Their energy is nothing short of contagious and they made everything so fun and easy going!

On our big day Chrissy came to the bridal suite and Chris went to the guys room for our getting ready pictures! Their communication with one another was beyond amazing. They both ensured that the day ran as smoothly as possible and everything went out without a hitch. They were so accommodating for the pictures we wanted and for giving us the opportunity to take a few shots in the reception room before anyone else saw it.

They were absolutely perfect and we can’t wait to see our pictures! We look forward to using them for years to come for family photos.

Thank you SO very much to the both of you!

- The McKeans

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

They were so much fun to hang out with the day of our wedding, they fit right in with the crowd! They made sure we got all the photos we wanted and provided their expertise where needed. They were so prompt when answering any questions throughout our wedding process also. 10/10 defiantly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2019

Chris and Chrissy are absolutely amazing!!

Chris and Chrissy were a dream to work with throughout the entire wedding process!! We did a facetime interview with Chrissy and loved her energy and organization of how our wedding day would be documented. We live in NYC and with that being such a big part of our lives, we really wanted to do our engagement photo shoot here. Conveniently enough, Chris was able to do our engagement shoot one evening after he was in the city for something else! We knew after receiving those pictures that we picked the perfect photographers. On our wedding day they were on top of EVERYTHING! Chrissy came to where my girls and I were getting ready, and Chris went to where my husband was getting ready. I loved having two photographers that work so well together- and that way one person wasn’t rushed running around in the morning. We did family pictures after the church ceremony, and they were so on top of the list of what pictures we needed that we didn’t need to think about anything but to keep smiling! At the reception they were all over the place, documenting different guests, angles, the venue, more things than I could think of. Our photos came out absolutely STUNNING and we could not be happier with them! We can’t recommend enough Chris and Chrissy for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Alex06

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Chrissy and Chris were so amazing!!! I loved Chrissy sassiness with us while we were getting ready, she made me and my bridal party feel amazing. Since it was a scorcher for our wedding both made sure pictures outside were fast and when I mean fast I mean extremely fast. So efficient in doing family line ups and even bridal party pics. Could not have asked for a better photography team. Thank you so much for capturing mine and John’s special day!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/24/2019

Simply Amazing...

Chris and Chrissy are an amazingly talented and professional couple. As soon as we saw the artistry in their photos we knew that we were interested in hiring them for our wedding day...and after meeting them it became official. They have a passion for what they do and worked so hard to not only capture the most beautiful photographs but put you at ease and make your day run so smoothly. They worked seamlessly with our videographers, setting the stage and tone throughout the day. Chrissy was absolutely amazing with our 2 1/2 year old nephew, keeping him engaged and laughing. Chris is patient and kind and they both work together to walk you through each step of the way. Our friends and family commented on Chrissy's great sense of humor and how comfortable she made them feel. Our sneak peek photos were beautiful and we can not wait to see the rest of the edited images soon! We can not thank you enough for absolutely everything. Look no further...they are the right choice, trust us!

Chris Carter Photography 6
    Chris Carter Photography 7
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Erica · Married on 04/26/2019

Captured moments

My (now) Husband and I got married this past weekend at FEAST at Roundhill and could not have been happier with Chris and Chrissy as our photographers. Every exchange with them leading to the big day was positive and smooth and they were great to work with on the day of the wedding. Chrissy has tremendous vision for the best shots and Chris is so great at being in the moment and capturing what he sees. They were so in tune with each other that the whole process was fun and easy going - this coming from two people who rarely put themselves i front of the camera lens and would prefer to stay in the background. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 05/01/2019

James Dellaguardia · Married on 11/03/2018

Chris helped make our day fun!

Chris is not only a great photographer, but is a fun addition to the wedding day! He did a great job keeping everyone in the moment and was efficient with our time. He and Mariana worked hard to find the best photos despite the cold and windy elements. He was non-invasive during the ceremony and reception, but still present enough to know he was capturing the highlights of the evening. He was prompt with the sneak peek afterwards, included more photos than we expected, and all turned out great!
    5 stars, definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing husband-wife photography duo!!

My husband and I were beyond pleased with the photography services provided by Chris and Chrissy of Chris Carter photography on our 9-16-18 Hudson Valley wedding! The husband-wife pair worked seamlessly together the whole day and kept the energy high despite the hot day. Chrissy is hilarious! She was cracking jokes the whole time which really helped my husband loosen up and flash a more natural smile :) Our 6 year old ringbearer was not an easy smiler and both Chris and Chrissy did whatever it took (e.g. joking, dancing, shimmying lol) to get him to laugh and smile! They were also so flexible on wedding day, rearranging their schedule in order to accommodate a ceremony rehearsal with the bridal party that I had requested be performed wedding morning. Our wedding previews are absolutely beautiful and I relive the magic of the day everytime I look at them. We are so excited to receive the full album! Both of our mothers requested wedding pictures to use for their holiday cards and Chris sent them to me within 24 hours of me asking. Chris Carter Photography is a true gem - booking them will be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and Chrissy were so fun and easy to work with. They did a great job at making us comfortable behind the camera and keeping us laughing. We had rain on our wedding day but they were able to get us outside to take most of our portraits and I'm so happy they did, as the photos came out amazing! I would definitely recommend Chris and Chrissy for wedding photos and look forward to using them for future portraits.

Chris Carter Photography 8
    Sent on 09/22/2018

Pamela · Married on 07/22/2018

Excellent and wonderful personalities to work with

Long overdue review but I loved having Chris Carter Photography at our wedding last year! They are punctual and professional, and their photos were amazing. Their directions pose-wise were on-point. Also, Chris and Chrissy are such a pleasure to be around because they are hilarious and you can tell they love what they do. Chrissy is awesome with kids as she was able to get some wonderful photos of my niece as well. Very pleased with how our leather album came out (excellent quality). I recommend this photography team highly; we even ended up booking them again for maternity photos this year.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Gina · Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot say enough about this team! Chris Carter photography captured the moments of our wedding, from the first look to our cake cutting, so thoroughly and beautifully that I actually cried when seeing our photos!
    Chris and Chrissy have such knowledge of working with people and landscapes that there is not one photo that we don’t like! Our posed group photos are just as beautiful as our candid shots. The colors in our pictures are rich and vibrant, capturing all of the natural beauty of our summer wedding. We looked at many photographers, and we were repeatedly drawn to the precision and elegance of this couple’s photos.
    Best in the Hudson Valley, hands down!
    Thank you, Chris and Chrissy!

Chris Carter Photography 9
    Chris Carter Photography 10
    Chris Carter Photography 11
    Chris Carter Photography 12
    Chris Carter Photography 13
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Solie · Married on 06/28/2018

Chris and Chrissy are amazing!!! They really are the perfect team. They made me and my husband feel really comfortable from the very beginning. We didn't get a chance to meet in person but that didn't matter. We had been in constant contact through emails so that when we did meet in person I felt like I had known her for a while. Her demeanor was so relaxed she instantly made me feel less stressed!! Besides how great they are, my pictures are gorgeous!!!! I just received a few to preview but I am so happy with the outcome. Thank you so much Chris and Chrissy!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Bethany · Married on 10/27/2017

I am so grateful we chose to work with Chris and Chrissy!! They were very responsive and easy to plan with, even across state lines at times!! I knew from the moment I spoke with Chrissy on the phone that this was the right choice. They go above and beyond to ensure each detail is covered, including a list of must-photograph family members!! Even though we were very late for the first look, they made sure each photo was taken without me having a meltdown. Chrissy was in contact with me all morning, and even came to our hotel room to pick things up since we were running 2 hours behind! They are a wonderful team and our pictures are GORGEOUS! I could not be any happier with the memories we have thanks to Chris Carter Photography!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Chris Cater Photography is the BEST Wedding decision we made! From our first meeting with Chrissy, to our Engagement shoot (where Chrissy made me comfortable in front of a camera for the first time ever!) , to constantly quick responses, to helping us figure out our wedding day timeline, to the flexibility to handle day of changes - we LOVED everything about working with Chris & Chrissy! We have gotten SO many compliments on our BEAUTIFUL engagement photos and on our preview wedding photos! We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures and are SO beyond thrilled that we chose to work with Chris Carter Photography for our Wedding!!!

Chris Carter Photography 14
    Chris Carter Photography 23
    Sent on 12/16/2017
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me first say that Chrissy and Chris made our day perfect. We had a rough start to the day and several people from the bridal party weren't in the places they were suppose to be at the times they were suppose to be. Chrissy came to the bridal suite to start the day. From the second I opened the door I knew I was in excellent hands. Her personality is bubbly, energetic and contagious. She made all my stress melt away. Like I said, we had a rough start and she just rolled with it and adjusted the schedule to fit around things. This worked out perfectly for us. I first met Chris when I came down for the First Look shots. He's sort of quiet but his choice of angles and locations for photos are perfect. Chris and Chrissy work so well together and you can see their personalities bounce off of each other. We had two flower girls (3 and 6 yrs old) and they were able to get amazing shots with them. The 3 yr old is a little shy but Chrissy got her to smile and laugh. During the reception I saw the two of them zipping around the room with the flash of their cameras constant. We received an email a few days after the wedding with 46 sneak peek shots and I'm blown away. I'm without a doubt sure that when the rest of our photos come in they're going to be everything we wanted for our wedding day. I absolutely recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone who needs professional photos done. For us personally, we'll be calling them in the future when we need pregnancy/newborn photos.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2017

Hiring Chris Carter Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They are incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with. From the moment we spoke to Chrissy on the phone we knew that we wanted to work with her and Chris! For our Engagement photos they suggested the perfect garden location and the pictures taken were absolutely beautiful! Leading up to the wedding the duo answered our questions promptly and the week of the wedding we had a quick phone conversation to speak about last minute photography details. The day of the wedding they did an amazing job at capturing how beautiful everything was. Chris and Chrissy work so well together, Chris focuses on getting the perfect shot while Chrissy focuses on making everyone look their best. A few days after the wedding we got to see some sneak peek photos. We just received all the photos and they are incredibly gorgeous, we are so thrilled to have these as memories of our special day. We highly recommend Chris Carter Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2017

Where do I even begin?!?

Chris and Chrissy came HIGHLY recommended from a few friends that used them to photograph their weddings. From the moment we video chatted with them we knew they were who we wanted to capture our wedding day! We really loved the fact that they are a husband and wife team that always work together!

The day of the wedding, Chris and Chrissy both made us feel SO comfortable! They had us joking and laughing all day! They were EXCELLENT with our nieces who were both under the age of three to get amazing wedding party photos! They never were in the way or "pushy" about taking specific photos. My brothers were still talking about how great Chris and Chrissy were the following day!

About 3 days after our wedding, we received a "sneak peek" email with about 30 photos from our wedding! We could NOT be happier with how our wedding photos turned out! We got all of our photos back about 2.5 months after the wedding and we have been in LOVE every single photos! Chris and Chrissy really captured every moment and our true personalities!
    We've been recommending Chris Carter Photography to anyone we know who is looking for a photographer. My newly engaged cousin who was in our wedding party loved our photos so much she has already booked Chris and Chrissy for her upcoming wedding! My husband and I are looking forward to seeing them again soon!

We can't say enough about how Chris and Chrissy are worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and MORE =) =)

- Tim and Liz Gove

Chris Carter Photography 32
    Chris Carter Photography 33
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Brianna · Married on 06/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Chris Carter Photography! We loved them from the very first meeting. The day of our wedding, they were absolutely amazing. Chrissy was wonderful with my 3 young nieces and kept them laughing and ready for pictures the whole day. Chris and Chrissy were in communication the entire afternoon leading up to the ceremony to make sure my husband didn't see me. Chrissy kept me calm when I was worried about the rain, and even though it poured during our ceremony they captured so many beautiful shots. They were on top of things all night and able to get the perfect rainbow shot at the start of our reception. I can't recommend them highly enough and will continue to use them for future photography needs ??

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

I highly recommend Chris Carter Photography. This husband-wife team has an amazing dynamic and work so well together to capture the most beautiful moments from your special day.

Upon meeting Chrissy at their office, my husband and I felt at ease, almost immediately. We were able to see samples of work, discuss packages and have a few laughs while doing it.

We decided to book an engagement shoot the fall before our wedding. The engagement shoot gave us the opportunity to get used to being comfortable in front of the camera prior to our wedding. Chris has a great eye, is great at giving direction and making you feel comfortable. We loved that Chris posted a sneak-peak on Facebook and Instagram and we were able to see a few of the photos before the finished product was delivered. The photos came out beautiful and we couldn't have been more happy with them.

In the weeks prior to our wedding, we communicated primarily with Chrissy. She asked many questions, including names of those in our family and bridal party, photos that were our "must-haves" and planned out a detailed timeline of our day.

On location, Chris and Chrissy were fantastic! They made the process of taking photos so much fun. One of the things that impressed me the most was that Chrissy had everyone's names memorized within minutes of meeting everyone. This allowed her to gather everyone together quickly and give direction to each individual in the shot.

My husband and I were able to see a sneak-peek of our wedding photos very soon after our wedding. We are so impressed and thrilled with the result.

Book Chris Carter Photography for your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Heather · Married on 04/21/2017

This husband and wife team is absolutely amazing. When we first met with Chrissy we were immediately impressed with her. She has a wonderfully bubbly personality, and you can tell she takes her work very seriously. She showed us the different photography packages they offer, all of which are very reasonably priced. The 8 hour package, which included a full size wedding album, fit perfectly into our budget.

On the weeks leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Chrissy quite a bit. She wanted to know who was in our Bridal party, and what the names of our immediate family members were, and who can and can't be photographed together (every family has their drama!). This proved to us just how organized she was, but what we didn't expect was Chrissy showing up on our wedding day with everyone's names already memorized, so once she met everyone she was able to give quick, clear direction for each photo. It made taking group shots extremely efficient, which was great. Both Chris and Chrissy made us feel relaxed and comfortable, all the smiles came naturally.

About a week after the wedding Chris and Chrissy posted a preview of our pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It was so nice to get to see a bunch of our pictures so soon. They even tagged each of the pictures with our wedding hashtag. Their attention to detail is amazing.

About 6 weeks after the wedding we received an email with a link to all of our pictures, as well as a USB drive in the mail. There were so many pictures, but one more beautiful than the next. We are so glad we chose Chris and Chrissy to capture our wedding day, and we highly recommend them to anyone who reads this. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you both so very much!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Being a photographer myself, all throughout the wedding planning process, I was constantly asked, “But who is doing YOUR wedding photos?” From the second we were engaged I knew what the answer to this question would be. A husband and wife team from Warwick whose photos I had seen on countless friends' Facebook pages. Their photos were magic, and I looked to them for inspiration in my own work. I was sure from the beginning, that we were in good hands with Chris Carter Photography.

When we had our engagement photos taken, it was springtime and they brought us to a beautiful location that was in full bloom. They worked so well together and made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera. They were creative yet diligent and we got through the session feeling confident with how the pictures turned out. We quickly received previews and soon all of the photos and loved every single one. We were so excited to work with them again at our wedding!

Then the wedding day came, and I was able to relax knowing they were photographing our special day. Even though I wasn’t allowed to pick up the camera, I didn’t have to worry for a second with them behind the lens. Everything flowed so naturally, and they had constant communication with each other, discussing lighting, positioning, etc. Watching them work made me proud to be a photographer.

We received previews a few days later and we were just blown away. They captured the essence of the day with each photo. And these were just the previews! We are so happy we picked you two for our wedding photographers, and we are looking forward to working with you both again in the future. I would recommend Chrissy and Christian Daciuk to ANYONE who is looking for photographers. You will not be disappointed. They’re simply the best!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Susan · Married on 10/06/2016

All of my pictures were great! Chris and his wife Chrissy an amazing team. Chrissy was great with my flower girls :) They had a variety of pictures to pick from and they made my night so easy. I have no complaints about anything and I would book them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Allison · Married on 09/30/2016

Chris and Chrissy are amazing and so much fun to work with! They bring creativity, laughter, professionalism and truly work to bring out the best in you. I was impressed with their fluidity and mostly their energy which is contagious and quite enjoyable to be around during the many hours of photos. It was hard for the adults not to laugh during photos when Chrissy was making silly faces at our 18 month old nephew. We could not take photos outside due to the rain, however, Chris and Chrissy did not let that affect the day. Their process is like a well oiled machine, working in sync with one another and handling large groups very well. The sneak peak photos are absolutely stunning and we cannot wait to see more! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Chris Carter Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and could not be more pleased! Chris and Chrissy are both professional and easy to work with. Chrissy made things light and fun and was able to keep our 10 month old ring bearer smiling and laughing the entire day. Our sneak peak photos were posted online within a week of the wedding which made it easy to share them with family and friends. Not to mention they are all GORGEOUS!! Chris Carter Photography offers photo packages at different price points and are definitely worth every penny! We can't wait to receive the rest of out photos and design our custom album!

Sent on 09/29/2016

valentine · Married on 05/05/2016

All I can say is GOD SEND. This husband and wife duo work in tandem, seamlessly, with grace professionalism love and passion. The photos are so amazing many people have said they belong in print, in a bridal magazine. They capture the most perfect moments. I was late and they kept us calm and.created the best pictures in speedy time. There is something unquantifiably amazing about a husband amd.wife shooting your marriage together. Book them and your pictures won't be a chore they will be an.experience!!!!!!! I was amazed beyond myour expectactions....don't book anyone else!!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016