Chris Carter Photography Reviews

Chris Carter Photography 5
Chris Carter Photography 6
Chris Carter Photography 7

James Dellaguardia · Married on 11/03/2018

Chris helped make our day fun!

Chris is not only a great photographer, but is a fun addition to the wedding day! He did a great job keeping everyone in the moment and was efficient with our time. He and Mariana worked hard to find the best photos despite the cold and windy elements. He was non-invasive during the ceremony and reception, but still present enough to know he was capturing the highlights of the evening. He was prompt with the sneak peek afterwards, included more photos than we expected, and all turned out great!
    5 stars, definitely recommend!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and Chrissy were so fun and easy to work with. They did a great job at making us comfortable behind the camera and keeping us laughing. We had rain on our wedding day but they were able to get us outside to take most of our portraits and I'm so happy they did, as the photos came out amazing! I would definitely recommend Chris and Chrissy for wedding photos and look forward to using them for future portraits.

Chris Carter Photography 8

Gina · Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot say enough about this team! Chris Carter photography captured the moments of our wedding, from the first look to our cake cutting, so thoroughly and beautifully that I actually cried when seeing our photos!
    Chris and Chrissy have such knowledge of working with people and landscapes that there is not one photo that we don’t like! Our posed group photos are just as beautiful as our candid shots. The colors in our pictures are rich and vibrant, capturing all of the natural beauty of our summer wedding. We looked at many photographers, and we were repeatedly drawn to the precision and elegance of this couple’s photos.
    Best in the Hudson Valley, hands down!
    Thank you, Chris and Chrissy!

Chris Carter Photography 9
    Chris Carter Photography 10
    Chris Carter Photography 11
    Chris Carter Photography 12
    Chris Carter Photography 13

Solie · Married on 06/28/2018

Chris and Chrissy are amazing!!! They really are the perfect team. They made me and my husband feel really comfortable from the very beginning. We didn't get a chance to meet in person but that didn't matter. We had been in constant contact through emails so that when we did meet in person I felt like I had known her for a while. Her demeanor was so relaxed she instantly made me feel less stressed!! Besides how great they are, my pictures are gorgeous!!!! I just received a few to preview but I am so happy with the outcome. Thank you so much Chris and Chrissy!!

Bethany · Married on 10/27/2017

I am so grateful we chose to work with Chris and Chrissy!! They were very responsive and easy to plan with, even across state lines at times!! I knew from the moment I spoke with Chrissy on the phone that this was the right choice. They go above and beyond to ensure each detail is covered, including a list of must-photograph family members!! Even though we were very late for the first look, they made sure each photo was taken without me having a meltdown. Chrissy was in contact with me all morning, and even came to our hotel room to pick things up since we were running 2 hours behind! They are a wonderful team and our pictures are GORGEOUS! I could not be any happier with the memories we have thanks to Chris Carter Photography!

Alexis · Married on 09/24/2017

Chris Cater Photography is the BEST Wedding decision we made! From our first meeting with Chrissy, to our Engagement shoot (where Chrissy made me comfortable in front of a camera for the first time ever!) , to constantly quick responses, to helping us figure out our wedding day timeline, to the flexibility to handle day of changes - we LOVED everything about working with Chris & Chrissy! We have gotten SO many compliments on our BEAUTIFUL engagement photos and on our preview wedding photos! We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures and are SO beyond thrilled that we chose to work with Chris Carter Photography for our Wedding!!!

Chris Carter Photography 14
    Chris Carter Photography 22
    Chris Carter Photography 23
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me first say that Chrissy and Chris made our day perfect. We had a rough start to the day and several people from the bridal party weren't in the places they were suppose to be at the times they were suppose to be. Chrissy came to the bridal suite to start the day. From the second I opened the door I knew I was in excellent hands. Her personality is bubbly, energetic and contagious. She made all my stress melt away. Like I said, we had a rough start and she just rolled with it and adjusted the schedule to fit around things. This worked out perfectly for us. I first met Chris when I came down for the First Look shots. He's sort of quiet but his choice of angles and locations for photos are perfect. Chris and Chrissy work so well together and you can see their personalities bounce off of each other. We had two flower girls (3 and 6 yrs old) and they were able to get amazing shots with them. The 3 yr old is a little shy but Chrissy got her to smile and laugh. During the reception I saw the two of them zipping around the room with the flash of their cameras constant. We received an email a few days after the wedding with 46 sneak peek shots and I'm blown away. I'm without a doubt sure that when the rest of our photos come in they're going to be everything we wanted for our wedding day. I absolutely recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone who needs professional photos done. For us personally, we'll be calling them in the future when we need pregnancy/newborn photos.

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2017

Hiring Chris Carter Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They are incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with. From the moment we spoke to Chrissy on the phone we knew that we wanted to work with her and Chris! For our Engagement photos they suggested the perfect garden location and the pictures taken were absolutely beautiful! Leading up to the wedding the duo answered our questions promptly and the week of the wedding we had a quick phone conversation to speak about last minute photography details. The day of the wedding they did an amazing job at capturing how beautiful everything was. Chris and Chrissy work so well together, Chris focuses on getting the perfect shot while Chrissy focuses on making everyone look their best. A few days after the wedding we got to see some sneak peek photos. We just received all the photos and they are incredibly gorgeous, we are so thrilled to have these as memories of our special day. We highly recommend Chris Carter Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2017

Where do I even begin?!?

Chris and Chrissy came HIGHLY recommended from a few friends that used them to photograph their weddings. From the moment we video chatted with them we knew they were who we wanted to capture our wedding day! We really loved the fact that they are a husband and wife team that always work together!

The day of the wedding, Chris and Chrissy both made us feel SO comfortable! They had us joking and laughing all day! They were EXCELLENT with our nieces who were both under the age of three to get amazing wedding party photos! They never were in the way or "pushy" about taking specific photos. My brothers were still talking about how great Chris and Chrissy were the following day!

About 3 days after our wedding, we received a "sneak peek" email with about 30 photos from our wedding! We could NOT be happier with how our wedding photos turned out! We got all of our photos back about 2.5 months after the wedding and we have been in LOVE every single photos! Chris and Chrissy really captured every moment and our true personalities!
    We've been recommending Chris Carter Photography to anyone we know who is looking for a photographer. My newly engaged cousin who was in our wedding party loved our photos so much she has already booked Chris and Chrissy for her upcoming wedding! My husband and I are looking forward to seeing them again soon!

We can't say enough about how Chris and Chrissy are worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY and MORE =) =)

- Tim and Liz Gove

Chris Carter Photography 31
    Chris Carter Photography 32
    Chris Carter Photography 33

Brianna · Married on 06/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Chris Carter Photography! We loved them from the very first meeting. The day of our wedding, they were absolutely amazing. Chrissy was wonderful with my 3 young nieces and kept them laughing and ready for pictures the whole day. Chris and Chrissy were in communication the entire afternoon leading up to the ceremony to make sure my husband didn't see me. Chrissy kept me calm when I was worried about the rain, and even though it poured during our ceremony they captured so many beautiful shots. They were on top of things all night and able to get the perfect rainbow shot at the start of our reception. I can't recommend them highly enough and will continue to use them for future photography needs ??

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

I highly recommend Chris Carter Photography. This husband-wife team has an amazing dynamic and work so well together to capture the most beautiful moments from your special day.

Upon meeting Chrissy at their office, my husband and I felt at ease, almost immediately. We were able to see samples of work, discuss packages and have a few laughs while doing it.

We decided to book an engagement shoot the fall before our wedding. The engagement shoot gave us the opportunity to get used to being comfortable in front of the camera prior to our wedding. Chris has a great eye, is great at giving direction and making you feel comfortable. We loved that Chris posted a sneak-peak on Facebook and Instagram and we were able to see a few of the photos before the finished product was delivered. The photos came out beautiful and we couldn't have been more happy with them.

In the weeks prior to our wedding, we communicated primarily with Chrissy. She asked many questions, including names of those in our family and bridal party, photos that were our "must-haves" and planned out a detailed timeline of our day.

On location, Chris and Chrissy were fantastic! They made the process of taking photos so much fun. One of the things that impressed me the most was that Chrissy had everyone's names memorized within minutes of meeting everyone. This allowed her to gather everyone together quickly and give direction to each individual in the shot.

My husband and I were able to see a sneak-peek of our wedding photos very soon after our wedding. We are so impressed and thrilled with the result.

Book Chris Carter Photography for your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Heather · Married on 04/21/2017

This husband and wife team is absolutely amazing. When we first met with Chrissy we were immediately impressed with her. She has a wonderfully bubbly personality, and you can tell she takes her work very seriously. She showed us the different photography packages they offer, all of which are very reasonably priced. The 8 hour package, which included a full size wedding album, fit perfectly into our budget.

On the weeks leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Chrissy quite a bit. She wanted to know who was in our Bridal party, and what the names of our immediate family members were, and who can and can't be photographed together (every family has their drama!). This proved to us just how organized she was, but what we didn't expect was Chrissy showing up on our wedding day with everyone's names already memorized, so once she met everyone she was able to give quick, clear direction for each photo. It made taking group shots extremely efficient, which was great. Both Chris and Chrissy made us feel relaxed and comfortable, all the smiles came naturally.

About a week after the wedding Chris and Chrissy posted a preview of our pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It was so nice to get to see a bunch of our pictures so soon. They even tagged each of the pictures with our wedding hashtag. Their attention to detail is amazing.

About 6 weeks after the wedding we received an email with a link to all of our pictures, as well as a USB drive in the mail. There were so many pictures, but one more beautiful than the next. We are so glad we chose Chris and Chrissy to capture our wedding day, and we highly recommend them to anyone who reads this. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you both so very much!!

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Being a photographer myself, all throughout the wedding planning process, I was constantly asked, “But who is doing YOUR wedding photos?” From the second we were engaged I knew what the answer to this question would be. A husband and wife team from Warwick whose photos I had seen on countless friends' Facebook pages. Their photos were magic, and I looked to them for inspiration in my own work. I was sure from the beginning, that we were in good hands with Chris Carter Photography.

When we had our engagement photos taken, it was springtime and they brought us to a beautiful location that was in full bloom. They worked so well together and made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera. They were creative yet diligent and we got through the session feeling confident with how the pictures turned out. We quickly received previews and soon all of the photos and loved every single one. We were so excited to work with them again at our wedding!

Then the wedding day came, and I was able to relax knowing they were photographing our special day. Even though I wasn’t allowed to pick up the camera, I didn’t have to worry for a second with them behind the lens. Everything flowed so naturally, and they had constant communication with each other, discussing lighting, positioning, etc. Watching them work made me proud to be a photographer.

We received previews a few days later and we were just blown away. They captured the essence of the day with each photo. And these were just the previews! We are so happy we picked you two for our wedding photographers, and we are looking forward to working with you both again in the future. I would recommend Chrissy and Christian Daciuk to ANYONE who is looking for photographers. You will not be disappointed. They’re simply the best!

Susan · Married on 10/06/2016

All of my pictures were great! Chris and his wife Chrissy an amazing team. Chrissy was great with my flower girls :) They had a variety of pictures to pick from and they made my night so easy. I have no complaints about anything and I would book them again in a heartbeat!!!

Allison · Married on 09/30/2016

Chris and Chrissy are amazing and so much fun to work with! They bring creativity, laughter, professionalism and truly work to bring out the best in you. I was impressed with their fluidity and mostly their energy which is contagious and quite enjoyable to be around during the many hours of photos. It was hard for the adults not to laugh during photos when Chrissy was making silly faces at our 18 month old nephew. We could not take photos outside due to the rain, however, Chris and Chrissy did not let that affect the day. Their process is like a well oiled machine, working in sync with one another and handling large groups very well. The sneak peak photos are absolutely stunning and we cannot wait to see more! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Chris Carter Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and could not be more pleased! Chris and Chrissy are both professional and easy to work with. Chrissy made things light and fun and was able to keep our 10 month old ring bearer smiling and laughing the entire day. Our sneak peak photos were posted online within a week of the wedding which made it easy to share them with family and friends. Not to mention they are all GORGEOUS!! Chris Carter Photography offers photo packages at different price points and are definitely worth every penny! We can't wait to receive the rest of out photos and design our custom album!

valentine · Married on 05/05/2016

All I can say is GOD SEND. This husband and wife duo work in tandem, seamlessly, with grace professionalism love and passion. The photos are so amazing many people have said they belong in print, in a bridal magazine. They capture the most perfect moments. I was late and they kept us calm and.created the best pictures in speedy time. There is something unquantifiably amazing about a husband amd.wife shooting your marriage together. Book them and your pictures won't be a chore they will be an.experience!!!!!!! I was amazed beyond myour expectactions....don't book anyone else!!!!!!

Victoria · Married on 11/01/2015

Working with Chris & Chrissy was truly such a pleasure! They are incredible photographers and we couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures. On top of that they are extremely organized and made the daunting process of various family portrait/bridal party combinations a total breeze. I hardly remember seeing them during the ceremony and reception but looking through the pictures, they captured all the special moments and got shots of all our friends and family throughout the night. We couldn't have pick better photographers for our special day! Thank you!

Mallory · Married on 06/26/2015

I found Chris Carter Photography through some high school friends who had used them as well for their weddings and was blown away with their photography! From our first meeting Chrissy makes you feel very comfortable and so easy to talk to! I was nervous about pictures since my husband and I had never had professional pictures taking and we were a little uncomfortable at first but during our engagement photos Chrissy broke the ice and made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! On the wedding day Christian worked with my husband and his groomsmen and Chrissy came and took pictures of myself and my bridesmaids, I love how its a husband and wife working together they know exactly what they are doing, I am soooo in love with our wedding and engagement pictures I would not change one thing and I have recommended Chris Carter to sooo many friends who are getting married as well! By the way their prices you will not find anywhere else out there with the talent they have!

Chelsea · Married on 05/16/2015

Chris and Chrissy are without a doubt the best photography team we have ever met. They work together seamlessly, almost effortlessly, and are professional and engaging and completely dedicated to providing the highest quality photography services possible. We used them for both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding, and the photos they took for us are nothing less than stunning, beautiful, and exactly what every bride and groom imagines they will be. But Chris and Chrissy don't just provide awesome photos - they provide that intangible quality of being able to work with any and all personality types to make sure that the pictures come out the way they are supposed to look. At our wedding, we have many difficult family personalities, including people who "don't like to have their picture taken." Not only did Chris and Chrissy navigate all of these personalities with grace and ease, but our pictures with these individuals are probably some of the best we have ever seen of them. Long story short, Chris and Chrissy are prompt, professional, and excellent at what they do. Go with Chris and Chrissy, it will be the easiest and best decision you will make in the wedding planning process, and you will thank yourself that you didn't waste a second more in deciding whether to hire them. They are a must have for any Hudson River Valley wedding!

Chris and Chrissy are amazing! We booked them after seeing them photograph our friends wedding. We had been to so many weddings where the photographers are the stars of the show, choreographing every move. We loved how unobtrusive and casual they were. They're very natural and capture real intimate moments. We did an engagement shoot with them and they were incredible and patient with us and our little dog (who we just had to have involved!). Chrissy has such a great eye for what poses work best, and Chris is right there ready to capture the moments. We met with Chrissy before our wedding to review the names of our family members and what photos we wanted taken at our wedding. The day of the wedding both Chris and Chrissy were such fun additions to the group, really helping to add to the laid back, comfortable vibe we were going for with our wedding. Chrissy is so funny, helping to make the kids (and even the grumpy adults!) smile and laugh looking natural and happy in the pictures. My family can't stop talking about how professional and fun they were, and everyone was impressed that they remembered everyone's names! They were also super efficient, and we ended up with over a half hour of down time to relax after we finished our first look, bridal party, and family photos. We also found them to be very reasonably priced, definitely an important factor for us as well!
    We could not have asked for better photographers. We have gotten a few previews back and already love the work they did. I couldn't tell you where they were during our ceremony (again, they just blend in and don't take over) but they captured such perfect moments. If you are looking for flexible photographers to make you feel calm and confident, with great attitudes, great smiles, and GREAT work, do yourself a favor and book Chris Carter. We are so happy that we did!

Chris & Chrissy are THE BEST !!! I met them at my job ( I work in the events & wedding industry) and a few friends have used them. Their photos are amazing ! And they went above and beyond for me. They were able to handle my crazy bridal party who was not fond of photos lol. I had a food allergy at my wedding venue and was sick for most of my wedding but they were still able to grab some amazing shots where I looked beautiful and their shots were to die for !!!! They are a treasured piece of my wedding and I could never thank them enough. They are the most thoughtful people and truly love what they do and that shows through the photos! I will be a forever client of theirs for family photos and when our family grows. I will always recommend them to everyone ! BOOK THEM !!!!

Chris was amazing!!!!!!! He was so kind and professional and did everything he could to get the best pictures. He went above and beyond for us and I cannot wait to see our pictures!!!!!

Gretchen · Married on 10/04/2014

HOLY WOW! Chris and Chrissy of Chris Carter Photography are amazing at what they do! We loved them and they kept us smiling through the clouds, thunder, rain and eventually sunshine. Working with Chrissy the weeks before the wedding was enjoyable as she was so supportive of all of my ideas for pictures and locations (an apple orchard). She contacted the orchard, visited and scouted out the grounds for the best location. Its too bad that it rained on our parade so we werent able to go there (although they were completely willing to go- I didnt want to go with all of the water and mud before the ceremony) They worked well and were very funny with our 2 year old ring bearer (and the rest of the wedding party as well). This husband and wife team were so very accommodating as I wanted a couple special shots of family members etc- as well as some shots after the ceremony. We received our pictures a couple of days ago and I am blown away at every special moment they were able to capture. I was excited to see them - expecting a ton of pictures from prep, posing and ceremony. What I didnt expect was all of the wonderful moments they captured during our reception- because with everything going on - I dont remember seeing them there! They truly blended into the party. We cant thank you enough for the beautiful memories you captured.

Mary · Married on 09/13/2014

Being a wedding photographer myself, choosing someone to photograph our wedding was one of the biggest decisions we needed to to make. The first thing everyone asked me about our wedding was "who is going to be your photographer?" and said "that must be so hard to choose." Some may think choosing a wedding photographer is easy just by picking someone who's work is good. But finding someone who has beautiful work and a great personality can be difficult. Not only are Chris Carter Photography's photos beautiful and creative, Chris and Chrissy are two of the most kind, caring and reliable people I have ever met. Upon meeting Chrissy for the first time, within minutes we connected. I knew right then that they were the perfect choice for our wedding. You are with your wedding photographers all day long and I knew that Chrissy and Chris would be an absolute joy to be around that day, and they definitely were. The day of the wedding Chrissy and Chris blended right in and seamlessly became part of the day. They were always around, but never seen. They were wonderful with our families and large bridal party. Everyone felt comfortable and at ease, and that shows in our photos. They made taking photos fun and enjoyable for everyone. They had so many great ideas and were open to mine as well. We just received all of our photos and one after the next gets better and better. Choosing photos for our album will be difficult, as there are so many amazing and creative shots. I cannot wait to share all of our photos with our family and friends for years to come! I would recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone!