Chris & Amanda Photography & Films Reviews

21 Reviews for Chris & Amanda Photography & Films

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible Service!

Choosing Chris and Amanda as our wedding photographers was by far the best choice we could have made. From the first phone conversation and initial coffee meeting, Chris made us feel incredibly comfortable and at ease. He listened to the style of photography we were interested in and helped to cultivate a day of plan. Due to inclement weather, we didn't get to take our engagement photos until a few days before the wedding which actually was awesome because we got a chance to work with Chris and Amanda and feel comfortable with them. Getting married in December, we were working against sunlight. Being super organized, I devised a day of itinerary. They listened to me and on the day of, took complete control. We stuck to the timeline and even ended up finishing before we thought. With Chris, Amanda and Katie's help the day was seamless. Not to mention, Amanda took control of the guys and Chris and Katie took control with us girls. All the while laughing and joking with us. After the church we took family photos and then jumped on the trolley to take bridal party photos. It was 30 degrees out and between all three, I was kept warm with their mittens, sweaters and bear hugs in between shots. The service was over the top from playing DJ on the trolley to helping with boutonnière's, shoe changes and grabbing drinks. The next day we received nothing but compliments and praise for the level of service and fun they brought to our wedding day. If you are looking for quality, service, value and a good time on your wedding day, look no further, these guys are the obvious choice! I would give more stars if I could! Thank you for helping to make our day so magical and giving us a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2017

Chris & Amanda were amazing! We had a fantastic time on our wedding day 8/18/17. I have only seen a few pictures so far, but I already felt compelled to write a review because they were so wonderful. They spent extra time prior to the wedding re-scheduling our engagement photos multiple times due to rain, they were so helpful in giving us ideas about timelines and handling the "what ifs," and they make you feel so comfortable. Ironically my husband & I went to high school with both of them. We didn't even realize this before speaking with them, but once we did, that only made us want to hire them even more. I love supporting locally, especially when it comes to great customer service, as this is hard to come by sometimes. I can't say enough about their flexibility and ability to work around the rain on our wedding day. They are fun, professional and both have a passion for photography! We can't wait to see our photos and video!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2015

Chris and Amanda were absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about how great they were and how special they made our wedding feel. I can't wait to get the photos and video back!

Chris and Amanda were so responsive and flexible throughout the whole process. They also provided our photo booth, which was a huge hit!

Chris and Amanda know their stuff - they did a great job of helping create the day-of schedule and making sure we stayed on track. I'm confident that we got all the pictures we wanted and they made the photo process so much fun. My husband wasn't sure he was looking forward to photos but afterwards he said it was one of the best parts of the day. Chris and Amanda made it fun and relaxing!!!

Can't say enough good things - would recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Kayla and Jonathan · Married on 05/30/2015

Chris and Amanda were AMAZING on our wedding day! They were so easy going, yet made sure we were staying on schedule. Our wedding party said they were two of the best photographers they've ever seen at a wedding, and I couldn't agree more! They made our day so special and made sure we had time to relax and enjoy our wedding. Thank you Chris and Amanda! We cannot wait to see our pictures!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 03/21/2015

There is not enough words to describe how amazing these two are. They made my day so perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Chris is so outgoing and Amanda is laid back and so sweet both knowing exactly what makes the perfect wedding picture/video. I can't wait to get my photos back!! (My engagement photos were just amazing!!!) They are great people and PHENOMENAL photographers. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Hali · Married on 08/30/2014

Finding a videographer was the hardest part of the wedding planning process, and I am so happy that we found Chris & Amanda! Their pricing is very reasonable considering the superb quality of work. We found that many of the filming styles we loved were way out of our price range, and the ones within the budget did not capture the same emotion. Then we found Chris & Amanda and all was fixed. They are so warm and easy to work with and produce a great product. Amanda even drove back to our home to pick up the boutineers that the groom forgot in our fridge after the first look! You can't beat that type of care and commitment. While we have only received our trailer so far, we know that the full video will be just as amazing. I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 03/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about Chris and Amanda Beck. I couldn't have asked for better people to be with me the day of the wedding. As soon as they got to the hotel where we were getting ready, they just brought so much positive energy and made everyone laugh and have a good time. I was a bunch of nerves as we were getting ready and Chris and Amanda just made me feel so much more at ease. I love how they capture so many real moments. I have absolutely no complaints, the pictures came out absolutely beautiful.

They also did our wedding video and I am actually obsessed with it. I highly recommend getting a video as well as photos, it lets you really relive the night over and over. Their song choices were absolutely perfect and I literally watched it probably 13 times in a row I loved it so much.

If you're getting married - you NEED them as your wedding photographers and/or videographers. Definitely one of the best decisions I made throughout my entire planning process. You couldn't ask for nicer, more professional people to work with. Not to mention their work comes out absolutely flawless. They're perfectionists and it shows. Thank you so much guys! I can't say it enough - forever grateful to you both :)

Sent on 03/01/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/25/2012

I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Chris and his wife Amanda did a phenomenal job. They were there to capture all the great moments and were able to get us all the shots we wanted. Chris also helped save the day by tracking down the makeup artist when my eyelash started to fall off! They went above and beyond the job!

Sent on 09/23/2012

James · Married on 08/24/2012

The best photographers we've ever scene... the best friends we've made with vendors and the most kind people you could meet. They took care of the one issue we had with our flowers. Took the stress right of my bride and handled it without a question asked.

Prefection in photography... their knowledge of the field is superb!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2012

Chris and Amanda were great to work with. The pictures came out great and they made sure the timing for the whole day went smoothly. We had torrential rain and a Del’s truck come to our ceremony. Chris saved the day by getting Del’s for our guests so they wouldn’t get soaked. We could not have asked for better photographers for our wedding. Cant wait to start working on our album.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Ting · Married on 07/22/2012

Chris and Amanda are awesome! We had a great experience working with them during both engagement session and the wedding. They were very easy and fun to work with. They were always very responsive throughout the entire process. Chris and Amanda listened to what we had to say, i.e. what we would like and what we would hate. And they definitely took great notes because we love every picture! My husband is not the best person to work with when it comes to pictures. He hates taking photos. But Chris and Amanda made the both days fun and comfortable. They are very talented. We gave them the general locations and they utilized them perfectly. The spots they picked within these general locations were perfect! Not to mention the price was very reasonable. We definitely recommend Chris and Amanda to other brides!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2012

Both Chris and Amanda were soo nice! They made us feel so comfortable and it showed in the pictures. We received the pictures pretty quickly and they came out beautiful!

Sent on 09/02/2012
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 06/28/2012

I just wanted to make sure that you all know how truly amazing MemoriesRI made our wedding day!! Without Chris it wouldn't have been the same. He was able to capture everything perfectly and helped coordinate everyone at the ceremony. We are very thankful for everything he did for us on our wedding day and leading up to the special day - Amanda was fantastic with our engagement photo shoot! Also, we changed our date and destination (from Mass to Florida) and Chris worked his magic to be our photographer. Honestly our wedding day was truly a fairy tale and was even better then I had ever dreamed. It wouldn't have been so great without Chris's efforts! We have gotten so much positive feedback from our family already on the photos - his work is extraordinary!
    I would give them ten stars out of 5 (-: and I highly recommend MemoriesRI!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2012

Chris and his team are simply amazing and a pleasure to work with! Thier out side the box thinking make their work one of a kind.

Sent on 06/21/2012

KRISTEN · Married on 09/18/2011

We found MemoriesRI through friends on facebook! Let me tell you! If you are looking for a top notch photographer/videographer, he is it! I have never worked with such humble people who make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They felt like family after a few short minutes! Our pictures came out breathtaking and the video they made for us is absolutly amazing (video trailer: http://vimeo.com/m/30858530 ).

I cannot express how much we love memoriesRI and have already recommended them to people who were at our wedding and saw his work. (Since then, they have all booked them) Plus his wife does wedding cakes along with being one of the photographers of the night! (cakesRI.com) The cake was amazing! We reveieved so many compliments about MemoriesRI & CakesRI!!!!

I couldn't have imagined our wedding being more perfect! We love you & thank you memoriesRI & CakesRI for being a part of our special day !!!!

Love always,

Mr & Mrs. RObert Dolan

Sent on 11/21/2011

Terra · Married on 01/09/2011

Absolutely amazing in every way, start to finish! Very professional, creative and we couldn't be happier with our photos. Top notch service and gorgeous shots. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Matt · Married on 10/02/2010

Great pictures! Creative poses!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Cori · Married on 05/08/2010

Chris was AMAZING!!!!!!! He made us feel so comfortable! I'm so glad we found him!!! He did a great job on our engagment session as well!!
    The day of the wedding he was with us the entire day.. He went all around made sure every moment of our wedding was captured! I love looking at our wedding photos because he did such a fantastic job!
    My husband and I were very lucky to have him as our wedding photographer. Any future brides would be lucky to have him or both him and his wife be apart of their big day!
    From Mrs. Cori Lenaghan!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Katherine · Married on 09/12/2009

Chris Beck was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. He stayed with us for the entire day and provided us with amazing pictures! The way he interacted with our guests and ourselfs would make me want to hire him again for anything we needed.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Emily · Married on 10/21/2011

So happy with Chris and Amanda Beck - just got our photos in this week and I could not be happier with them - was able to live the night all over again because of them. Chris is professional, fun, and unobtrusive. You will be beyond please with MemoriesRI

Sent on 11/17/2011

Erin · Married on 10/01/2011

Chris and Amanda did a fantastic job at our wedding. They arrived before the wedding at an off-site location and started taking photographs. They stayed with us the entire day and even went out for a second bride/groom photo shoot when the weather cleared up. Their professionalisim, creativity and love of what they do shines through. Several of my friends have used Memories RI and all have only positives feedback. I look forward to seeing the rest of our wedding photos.

Great job guys!