Choppa & Son Formal Wear Reviews

33 Reviews for Choppa & Son Formal Wear

33 Choppa & Son Formal Wear Reviews

Matthew Shoudy · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Service

A great option for wedding suits. More reasonably priced than some other places and had exactly what we wanted. Easy to work with and very patient in helping to select the perfect look. Would highly recommend.

Brandon · Married on 08/24/2018

They were great and very easy to work with. The tuxedos looked great!!

Corey · Married on 08/03/2018

Outstanding job on our wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

You guys were absolutely amazing! All of our groomsmen looked amazing thank you so much

John · Married on 12/03/2017

My family has used Choppa & Son formal wear for years... Most recently, my wedding this past weekend. This is the most professional tuxedo rental shop in the area. From start to finish they impress.

John Sbardella

Krystal · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely great! So patient and flexible with us. I would recommend them for anyone's wedding prom or special event.

• I

Ian · Married on 09/16/2017

Very easy to deal with, professional and polite. We rented 5 suits for my wedding, every one fit perfect and was ready right on time. Highly recommend.

Neal · Married on 09/09/2017

Excellent service, excellent product, couldn't be happier

• X

Xheni · Married on 08/27/2017

I recommend them go anyone , great customer service

Michael · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone at Choppa was amazing they were helpful and very easy to deal with I highly recommend them to everyone.

Kris · Married on 08/18/2017

I had gone to choppa for a tux for a surprise engagement party and they nailed it. Prices were affordable and service was was beyond great. So good in fact that upon returning my tux after the engagement I spoke with the owner himself and told him how great everything was and I was for sure going to see him for my wedding day. Sure enough 1 year later myself, 8 groomsmen, 2 fathers, 2 uncles and 1 grandfather went to choppa and were taken care of without question. All suits and tuxs fit great and looked great. Weddings are tough and stressful and mistakes are definitely made along the way but going to choppa and sons was an easy choice and everything was perfect. I would strongly urge everyone to go to choppa and sons you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Choppa & Son Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks Kris, pleasure working with you and your family.

Emma · Married on 08/05/2017

​My husband and I went to every formalwear shop in the Capital District looking for navy wedding tuxedos. Choppa & Son was by far the best both with price and service. Tony was so helpful explaining the process and pricing, including how it would work for my brother-in-law who lives in Long Island. Every tuxedo fit perfectly and looked perfect!

Seth · Married on 06/24/2017

These guys were great - went above and beyond to make sure my groomsmen and I were taken care of!

Matt · Married on 06/02/2017

Great vendor, staff was personable and attentive, knowledgeable but most of all fun to work with.

R · Married on 04/08/2017

A smaller shop that can provide a true professional and knowledgeable experience. These guys know what they are doing and customer service is top notch. Alternations done in very short time frames if required. I once got fitted by these guys years ago as the best man for an out of town wedding and have never looked anywhere else for formal wear. I had to work with big box store formal wear places in the past for other events and those guys can't do what Choppa considers routine everyday. They know your special day is important and all guys have to look the same. Fantastic as always

J · Married on 01/28/2017

Great service and attention to detail.

COREY · Married on 11/19/2016

They have been great and we have used them multiple times. Never anything but a great experience

Devin · Married on 11/17/2016

Tony was great right from the get go! We were in and out in 15 minutes and picked up the tuxedo next day. Everything fit perfectly and I was comfortable and looked great the whole ceremony. Thanks Choppa And Son! You had my back when I needed it most!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 10/09/2016

My best advice is to listen to the professionals at Choppa. Our final look differed from what we were envisioning after suggestions by Tony and we looked wonderful on our wedding day. Everyone remarked at how nice the tuxedos looked on everyone.

Dewayne · Married on 10/01/2016

Very professional would highly recommend choppa and son. They make a stressful day less stressful by taking the worry out of you getting the right stuff and it fitting properly. Want to be proper? go to choppa and son, there is no comparison, thats a fact!!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2016

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Choppa and Sons. They made our wedding substantially less stressful by not having to worry at all about the suits for the men in the wedding. We highly recommend them and will return for any of our formal wear needs.

Josh · Married on 07/08/2016

Go to Choppa and Sons and no where else. I have been in a number of weddings and by far, Choppa's exceeds every other place in the area, including online tax rentals. Their tuxedos seemed brand new, fit perfectly and their service was second to none. I had 13 groomsmen, 2 fathers, and a ring bearer in my wedding. There were no major mistakes in our sizing, and small adjustments were made for the perfect fit in a timely and professional fashion. BY FAR THE BEST TUXEDO I HAVE EVER WORN. SERVICE WAS SECOND TO NONE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! TONY IS THE BEST

Mark · Married on 06/18/2016

Excellent selection, paid perfect attention to fitting and custom tailoring. We were totally satisfied and will definitely use them again. We booked early in the season and received a discount for booking way in advance. Mark Feder & Scott Mallick

Kerry · Married on 06/18/2016

Total professionals!
    Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Very professional and extremely helpful staff. Our spring wedding was perfect. All of the men in our wedding party looked phenomenal! We wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you for making our day so special.