Chloe Horvath Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Skyler C. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely amazing

Chloe is the absolute best! Not only does she have such a passion for what she does she has such a passion for her clients we became friends! She made us so comfortable and was down for anything! She captured everything we could have hoped for! I also did a boudoir shoot and Chloe made me so comfortable and feel so confident it was amazing!! We have decided Chloe is our forever photographer and have even joked about taking her on family vacations! Chloe thank you so much!!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing me Sky. It was such an honor to be there. You and Jon are so much fun to be around and I enjoyed photographing your big day. I truly appreciate the review!
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 06/12/2021

You NEED to hire Chloe!

We are so thrilled with how our photos turned out. Chloe does an amazing job both with her photography and helping you manage your day! I was a COVID bride and rescheduling everything with Chloe was an absolute breeze. You can tell she genuinely cares about her clients and it really shows through her work. I recommend her to everyone.

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Meagan! That means so much to me. I had such a great time photographing your and Kyle's wedding day. It was so great to meet your friends and family and to see you tie the knot!
    Jessica Married on 05/22/2021

Chloe is amazing

Chloe did an absolute fabulous job and was always so great to work with. She is such a down to earth person but came in on the wedding day perfectly prepared to handle every situation. Very thankful we went with Chloe for both our engagement and wedding pictures.

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Jessica! Your wedding was so much fun and I really enjoyed working with you and Joey.
    Katie F. Married on 04/10/2021

You won't regret booking with Chloe

I'm so glad we booked Chloe as our wedding photographer. She is so quick to respond, helpful, and accommodating. She really wants to work with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you wanted. She listens to all of your requests and gets your photos back to you as quickly as possible. Her work is also so natural and beautiful!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Katie! I was so honored to photograph such an important day for you and Jared. Thanks so much for being the best client!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 09/27/2020

The Best Photographer!

We hit it off with Chloe from the beginning! She was the first photographer we met with and before we even left the parking lot after our meeting we knew she was the one to photograph our wedding day! During our engagement pictures, she made it so fun and relaxing that we barely even noticed our picture being taken. For our wedding photos, I don't even know where to start. She helped capture our day beautifully and I will forever treasure the photos. She is such a sweet and caring person, and now we have not only a photographer to capture the rest of our life milestones but a friend! We cannot recommend her enough!!!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! It was such an honor to be able to photograph your and Aj’s big day. I loved being able to capture those memories for you and meeting all your friends and family! It’s truly a wedding I’ll always remember.
    Rowan G. Married on 09/20/2020

Wonderful experience

Chloe did our engagement photos and we are excited for her to shoot our wedding! We had a great time during the photoshoot, despite the cold. Our photos look great, I have 35 favorites!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Awe Rowan, thank you so much for the review! I had fun with you and Austin as well. I'm counting down the days until your wedding :)
    Alie Married on 08/15/2020

Engagement session

I was recommended Chloe from another photographer who was already booked for our wedding date. It was a blessing! Chloe’s work is absolutely stunning. She is so talented at what she does and she makes getting pictures taken such a fun experience! I’m still obsessing over our engagement pictures and I cannot wait to see how our wedding photos will turn out! I would highly recommend Chloe Horvath Photography, you won’t be disappointed!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Alie! I really appreciate it. I’m extremely thankful that photographer sent you my way too. It was so much fun photographing you and David and capturing all the love! I’m stoked for your wedding!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 06/20/2020

Accommodating, Responsive and Caring

We worked with Chloe Horvath for our wedding on June 20, 2020. Yes, during the COVID pandemic. She was such a pleasure to work with! She made the planning process easier and worked with us to adjust to the restrictions that the pandemic caused. I felt like Chloe really cared about our wedding! She genuinely loves what she does and it shows in her work. We got a sneak peak of our pictures the day after and then all of our pictures in what felt like record time! The pictures were phenomenal and I will cherish the moments captured forever! I would highly recommend Chloe for any of your photography needs! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Awe, Lauren! Thank you so much for the review. That is so sweet. I loved being able to photograph your big day and I’m so glad that I was able to meet your expectations!
    Taylor L. Married on 12/21/2019

Awesome!!!!!!!

Chloe was a gift for us at our wedding. Pictures are very important to us, but we wanted a lot more candid and relaxed photos than portraits. Chloe captured everything we could have asked for and more, and she did it in such a beautiful and natural way. I would recommend her a million times over.

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Taylor! I had such a great time at your wedding. When I left my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much! You and Eric are naturals in front of the camera and made my job so easy. Thank you for allowing me to photograph your big day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 10/10/2019

Chloe is amazing!

Chloe was amazing! She was very quick to respond to my questions, was always super kind and took beautiful photos of our wedding! ❤

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Amanda! It was a beautiful wedding and I’m so honored you chose me to capture it!
    Deanna Married on 10/05/2019

Great Communcation

Any questions I had was answered in a very timely fashion. Photos were fantastic! I love them all! I would highly recommend Chloe, she is awesome to work with!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Deanna! I really appreciate it. I had a lot of fun working with you and Jason as well!
    Alli Married on 09/21/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

Working with Chloe was an amazing decision! She was very timely with everything, our photos were amazing, and she’s so so nice! My husband and I would recommend her to anyone as a wedding photographer. She made our big day such a breeze- we couldn’t have chosen anyone better to capture our most precious moments.

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Alli! I’m so glad you and Cody are happy with the photos. I had so much fun at your wedding and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you both!
    Shannon R. Married on 08/03/2019

Definitely Recommend!

Chloe did a fantastic job on both our wedding and engagement photos! She really went out of her way to give us a great experience and a beautiful final product. We couldn't recommend her enough!

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! I’m so glad you had a great experience. It was wonderful to work with you and Chris!
    Genavieve Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing. She was great

I loved her. It was even raining when pictures were taken and she did amazing

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Gena! I really appreciate it. I had such a great time with you and Noah. It was great to work with the both of you! I hope we can work together again in the future.
  • Savanna
    Savanna M. Married on 06/08/2019

Speechless

Chloe made our wedding photos awesome! She is so fun to take photos with and will make you feel so important on your day. Her quality of work is OUTSTANDING.

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Savanna! I really appreciate the review. I had such an amazing time with you and Tyler as well!
    Ashley Married on 06/23/2018
    Chloe in one word is AMAZING! She has a way of making you feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera! My husband and I couldnt have had a more perfect wedding (it was simple, just like us) and Chloe captured all the perfect memories! She was so in tune with what we wanted and it seemed like she was a lifetime friend! The whole family loved her!! My family and I have defintley found our photographer for life!