Chloe Horvath Photography Reviews

4 | Lancaster, OH

4 Reviews for Chloe Horvath Photography

Shannon Rine · Married on 08/03/2019

Definitely Recommend!

Chloe did a fantastic job on both our wedding and engagement photos! She really went out of her way to give us a great experience and a beautiful final product. We couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! I’m so glad you had a great experience. It was wonderful to work with you and Chris!

Genavieve · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing. She was great

I loved her. It was even raining when pictures were taken and she did amazing

Sent on 10/09/2019

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Gena! I really appreciate it. I had such a great time with you and Noah. It was great to work with the both of you! I hope we can work together again in the future.
  • Savanna

Savanna McCrady · Married on 06/08/2019

Speechless

Chloe made our wedding photos awesome! She is so fun to take photos with and will make you feel so important on your day. Her quality of work is OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Chloe Horvath Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Savanna! I really appreciate the review. I had such an amazing time with you and Tyler as well!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Chloe in one word is AMAZING! She has a way of making you feel 100% comfortable in front of the camera! My husband and I couldnt have had a more perfect wedding (it was simple, just like us) and Chloe captured all the perfect memories! She was so in tune with what we wanted and it seemed like she was a lifetime friend! The whole family loved her!! My family and I have defintley found our photographer for life!

Sent on 09/24/2018