Chloe Atnip Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Chloe Atnip Photography

1 User photo

Stuart · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

Chloe and her assistant Dawn were absolutely amazing for our wedding! They were reliable and on time. We never had to worry about them missing a beat or shot. They kept everything moving and were thorough. We have loved looking through the photos of our special day together. Chloe even went to the venue beforehand at the exact time our wedding would be to scout out the lighting and location. She is phenomenal, and we highly recommend Chloe and Dawn to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Magdalena L. · Married on 10/05/2018

So talented!

I’ve worked with Chloe on a few of my events and she is always on time and so professional and does everything with such a big smile on her face. She really pays attention to detail and is able to capture beautiful moments and beautiful portraits with her posing expertise. Shoes such a people person and I feel like if you work with her you’re going to gain a new friend in your life. Her editing skills are on point and make you look flawless. She really pays attention to lighting to make sure that the picture looks perfect. Chloe‘s pricing is great and definitely worth her services.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

Chloe is amazing!! I first met her briefly at a bridal show with my fiancé and our moms and at her booth, she had boudoir pictures up (along with wedding photos). I completely blushed because my mom and future mother-in-law were with us (lol), but it caught my attention and I got her business card. I had never seen pictures like that and I thought it would be a nice surprise for my husband! I am a very modest person, so I knew he would never expect it. As our wedding got closer, I decided I wanted to give this to my husband for a wedding gift, so I reached out to Chloe about scheduling a meeting. I was very nervous as I did not know what to expect. As I mentioned above, I am a very modest person and did not know if I would be comfortable taking pictures like this especially with a photographer I didn't know, but I thought it can't hurt to check out her studio and talk to her about it. So I met her at her studio and I was IMMEDIATELY comfortable with her! First off, I felt better that a female would be taking my picture, but she was also so professional and welcoming and had a warm and friendly personality she made me feel so calm. She explained how things would work and ensured me that the session would be private and the pictures would be completely confidential as well and I loved what I heard and booked her right away! I was still nervous showing up to the shoot itself, but she made me feel so comfortable and I ended up completely breaking out of my shell and had so much fun! When I received the package, you couldn't tell what it was, so I was still able to keep it a secret and I ended up giving it to my husband on our honeymoon and he absolutely loved it! The pictures came out SO great and I felt like a super model! I absolutely loved working with Chloe and I'm so glad I took a chance with her!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

I went with Chloe Atnip Photography for my boudoir photo shoot, because I wanted to give my husband a little black book for his wedding gift. I was really nervous going into the shoot, but Chloe was really good at making me feel sexy and making the experience fun! Overall, I would definitely recommend Chloe!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Erin · Married on 06/11/2016

Chloe did a beautiful job on both our engagement photos and the wedding. She and her assistant were so much fun and I can't wait to see my book when it's done!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

We hired Chloe as our wedding photographer for our September 2015 wedding in Huntington Beach. She was amazing. I found her at the Bride World vendor show at the OC Fairgrounds and she gave me tons of advice even though I didn't book her then. A few months later I met with a few other photographers but in the back of my mind I still wanted to book Chloe. In the end, my husband and I met with her and booked her immediately after the meeting. She has a studio in Tustin and is willing to meet you other places (we initially met her together at a Starbucks in HB). She is professional, kind and produces a great product. Our wedding day was extremely long (ceremony was at noon and reception was over at midnight) and Chloe worked with us on timing to get what we wanted and for a very reasonable price. Our pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to make our wedding album with her. She also took boudoir photos for me and she made me feel so comfortable. We have definitely found our photographer we will use for future family photos. She comes highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • F

Robert · Married on 05/27/2014

Fantastic work! Great photography skills! Chloe is great at what she does and she has a great studio, fully stocked. She is very polite, professional, patient, presentable, and understanding. I highly recommend Chloe for all your photography needs.

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • F

Robert · event on: 05/27/2014

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kencarol · Married on 06/22/2013

I love Chloe!! She was the photographer for one of my close friends wedding last year and when it came time for my husband and I to find a photographer I immediately thought of Chloe. She is very sweet and was a pleasure to work with. She makes you feel comfortable when taking the pictures and gets you to relaxed and enjoy taking pictures. Chloe and her assistant photographer came early and started taking pictures and took time with the wedding party and also during the reception. She is amazing!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Chloe was absolutely fantastic. Planning a wedding is incredibly hectic, but Chloe tried to make everything as convenient for us as possible along the way. She is always early and incredibly professional. When taking photos, she is decisive and gives instruction, when needed. Everyone in our family and bridal party loved her, and the photos are gorgeous! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/20/2013
  • Giselle-Lee

Giselle-Lee · Married on 06/03/2012

Chloe and her team is awesome to work with! So easy going and comfortable to work with. She really captured some unique pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime! She worked well with our schedule and being stationed in Alabama she skyped with us to make sure she knew what we wanted. We got the pictures really fast after the wedding and I can't wait to go through them to get our book made!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2011

I gave Chloe full creative control for our photography for our wedding. She did a phenomenal job. Our pictures came out amazing, she captured all the little moments through out the day and really showcased the love we have for each other.

Sent on 12/03/2011
  • Darling7Cat

Gwenevere · Married on 05/23/2015

Chloe knows how to make you feel comfortable immediately, which I think is very important when working with your photographer. I used Chloe for my engagement photo shoot, a boudoir shoot and our wedding. I was extremely happy with everything she did for us. Chloe was very helpful with positioning us but is also very flexible if you want to try something.

Sent on 06/14/2015